PDA

View Full Version : Can a girl love and bonk 2 guys at the same time?

walkingdick
19-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Maybe it's a fact, but I simply cannot comprehend what's going on their minds?
Circumstantial? Both are ex that she feels emotionally attached or dependant? Guilt sex? I'm going crazy guessing here, any lady samsters can comment?

KKHHLOVE
19-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Guilt sex? I'm going crazy guessing here, any lady samsters can comment?
Not very clear what you're trying to say leh. Can provide more details ? If not how to coment.

milo_man
19-08-2005, 01:21 PM
i think he is trying to say his gf loves him and another guy but dis gf of his is having sex wif both guys.So he is askin if any guy can accept such thing?

trademark
19-08-2005, 01:27 PM
lol, dont understand either...she bonking them at the same time as in 3some? Anyway, walkingdick asking only lady samsters...guess we can only watch. :rolleyes:

chickenzip
19-08-2005, 01:36 PM
:rolleyes: .........ladies anyone?????????

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Circumstantial? Both are ex that she feels emotionally attached or dependant? Guilt sex? I'm going crazy guessing here, any lady samsters can comment?

U want my frank words........now it 20th........guys can bonk many gers at the same time :eek: ..........why can't be the gers........do u know the fact that the world is changing......nowadays gers are more darling more than guys :p .....so bro...come on.......it takes two hands to clap,she maybe out for play or maybe she confused who to get......u get my meaning???

born_mean
19-08-2005, 01:57 PM
U want my frank words........now it 20th........guys can bonk many gers at the same time..........why can't be the gers........do u know the fact that the world is changing......nowadays gers are more darling more than guys
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*...my exact sentiments.

However, i would have to admit that I would not be able to accept it...if one day my CO tells me she bonking other men for "fun". :eek: Call it chauvinistic male imperialism or whatever....man-with-multiple-lovers ppl just label as philandering, woman-with-multiple-lovers ppl will label with more derogatory terms such as slut, whore etc.

Juz my 2-cents, BM

ricardo
19-08-2005, 01:58 PM
must sample the quality b4 deciding mah. so answer is can ... of course

ricardo
19-08-2005, 02:00 PM
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*...my exact sentiments.

However, i would have to admit that I would not be able to accept it...if one day my CO tells me she bonking other men for "fun". :eek: Call it chauvinistic male imperialism or whatever....man-with-multiple-lovers ppl just label as philandering, woman-with-multiple-lovers ppl will label with more derogatory terms such as slut, whore etc.

Juz my 2-cents, BM

bro, CO is different. but this case the girl still deciding neber commit to anyone so free to bonk. i mean the fact that he get free bonk should be happy liao imo.

shadowlunar04
19-08-2005, 02:19 PM

Frankly speaking, I don't believe that "love 2 guys/gals" shit anymore. Yah, I've been through that kind of situation years back. I thought I was loving these 2 gals and thought of getting the best deal out of them. At that time, I thought 2 timing was ok. Few months later, I ditched one of them because I selected the so-called "the best" among the 2 gals. Later, I got ditched by her too because she found out I was two timing on her. In the end, I left with nothing and got nothing out of the both worlds (ok, a few bonks maybe but that's it). Soon, I realised the more you try to grab, the more you'll lose in the end. Therefore, I had a major change in relationship perceptions. From then onwards, I put my heart and soul into one relationship only. Yes, there will be better choices along the way while you are into a relationship but I always tell myself, the present one is good enough for me and there will always be a better choice over another better choice. The search will never ends if I keep searching for the "better choices".

I'm happily married now, and yes, there are still better choices out there, even in Jurong Point now, lolz. But, the most important thing is I'm happy and nothing matters more than that.

In our modern society, there are ppl who are always seeking for the best things in life and they constantly looking for the "better choices". My point is, if you can see pass the things that you are constantly seeking for, maybe you'll realise you've already got the best things in your life. It just that you've never slow down your pace to think about it.

Sorry for long winded posting. :)

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm happily married now, and yes, there are still better choices out there, even in Jurong Point now, lolz. But, the most important thing is I'm happy and nothing matters more than that.

Wah...can't believe our gd bro here got sure choices in the beginning.........a gd thing that u have understand the meaning in life....which is are u satifield with yr life! hehehe :D

sjb1994
19-08-2005, 02:39 PM
What mean the better choice, or best choice? When you look for life partner, (not sex partner), emotion, feeling come in. When the chemistry is there, you will feel it. If not, how to say better or best. Moreover, one men's meat is another men's poison.

michaelzens
19-08-2005, 03:41 PM
today u eat chicken rice, tommorrow duck rice...

U think nowadays people take white rice with soya sauce three meals a day, 365 days a year????????

U wan to bonk one gal also can, u have human rights or not?

If u wan her all by yourself, then u got to show her your gong fu skill to keep her in the cupboard with extra safety locks and make sure u got the only key to open...

Adios

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Short answer:
Love 2 guys? No.
Bonk 2 (or more) guys? Yes.
At the same time? Sure, if your lover is one of them.

Long answer: (thinks very carefully before she types)
If we're talking about romantic love there should be only one. As much as I am glad to say bye bye to my ex, a lil part of my heart stays with him for those years. A large part of my heart is with my current boyfriend/lover... A lil bit is kept out of reach so I don't go insane when he isn't around.

There really isn't enough heart to love TWO guys properly.

For all the ONS and flings, it's just SEX. Ehh of course, it's not easy to have a fling without some FEELING for the guy, but it's not quite love. Perhaps a wee crush? Then to complicate matters you participate in swings...

Love and lust - Best with one person.

Ailina
19-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Short answer:
Love 2 guys? No.
Bonk 2 (or more) guys? Yes.
At the same time? Sure, if your lover is one of them.

I tend to disagree with sis Irene here. I am currently in love with 2 guys. My boyfriend who is not in Singapore and a good friend. I know very well that I cannot go further with my friend but still choose to love him and even happy to know he is in love with someone else giving them my blessings.

But then again there are many dimensions in love. For me and my friend it has grown beyond Boy Girl relational loving but moved on further (at least I would like to think of it that way) so much so that I am happy when he is.

So loving 2 guys at the same time? Definately a yes cos I am doing it at the moment.

You guys do the same dont u? (at least some of you) when you have mistress beside your CO? When you have a few GF in various countries. Its only fair that the ladies - being the more emotional of the sexes - fall in love more easily too.

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 04:33 PM
But then again there are many dimensions in love. Aw shucks, don't complicate matters :p

If I didn't tell myself that with guy A I have a great friendship and naught else, and with guy B I'm desperately madly in love with and guy C is a brother to me and etc... I'd go NUTS :eek:

And what about my son? I love him too! Theoretically I am in love with SO many males!!!

But at the end of the day, I can safely say that I love one man and only him. I love you darling! *smoooch*

bully
19-08-2005, 05:26 PM
But at the end of the day, I can safely say that I love one man and only him. I love you darling! *smoooch*

Thanks darling, i love u too! *smoooch* :D

euphoria777
19-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Thanks darling, i love u too! *smoooch* :D

waaaaaaaaaaa.......you very quick hor... :p

Ailina
19-08-2005, 05:37 PM
waaaaaaaaaaa.......you very quick hor... :p
That is because her real darling got no access to internet this week hahaha

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks darling, i love u too! *smoooch* Errr did you receive a squishy sms at the same time? :D

That is because her real darling got no access to internet this week hahahaDun ask me HOW one can not bring his notebook :rolleyes:

Ailina
19-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Errr did you receive a squishy sms at the same time?

Dun ask me HOW one can not bring his notebook :rolleyes:

err let me guess ... busy the night before and rush off without it ;)

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 06:50 PM
err let me guess ... busy the night before and rush off without it ;)
uh-huh... and who to blame? :rolleyes:

Ailina
19-08-2005, 10:38 PM
uh-huh... and who to blame? :rolleyes:
Sorry lor ... but everyone incl you encourage the challange and you reminded me of the 7 extra minutes! :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 10:46 PM
I can safely say that I love one man and only him. I love you darling! *smoooch*

I love you too, smooch........lolx :D

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Sorry lor ... but everyone incl you encourage the challange and you reminded me of the 7 extra minutes!Hey, it was outstanding! Besides, I'm sure it was enjoyed by all :D

I love you too, smooch........lolx
Aiyoh... so many people here love me but don't up my points :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Aiyoh... so many people here love me but don't up my points :rolleyes:

Ok lah, i up u ok......as promised....since I love u too..... :D

Ailina
19-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Ok lah, i up u ok......as promised....since I love u too..... :D
what about me???

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 11:30 PM
what about me???

Wah....sorry lah....I got 1 dear is enough liao......I like you but I don love you :p ...so cannot up u lah....later my dear Irenexxx jealous how? :D

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 11:31 PM
what about me???
Give this mei mei a chance leh... I have only 71 points now and some people are threatening to zap me by at least 10 tomorrow! :eek:

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Give this mei mei a chance leh... I have only 71 points now and some people are threatening to zap me by at least 10 tomorrow!

Wa dear.......later this thread will change to a new topics:

'Can a guy love and given chance by his lover to have 2 gers at the same time?' :eek:

Dear,Cannot lah.....I very Guai 1........1=1 , I don like Buy 1 get 1 free :o

Ailina
19-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Give this mei mei a chance leh... I have only 71 points now and some people are threatening to zap me by at least 10 tomorrow! :eek:
aiyah ... people so openly say give only you ... you win liao lor :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 11:47 PM
aiyah ... people so openly say give only you ... you win liao lor :rolleyes:

Bcos she my dear ma....don give her then give who.....lolx..... :D

IreneXXX
19-08-2005, 11:51 PM
aiyah ... people so openly say give only you ... you win liao lor Don't be like that leh jie... already promised you your romantic dinners right? :p

'Can a guy love and given chance by his lover to have 2 gers at the same time?' Errr... I wanna be a FCP and say CANNOT :D

ahpaul25
19-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Don't be like that leh jie... already promised you your romantic dinners right? :p

How abt me my romantic dinner with u , dear? lolz.............okok lah....don disturb u liao lah....later u angry :D

walkingdick
21-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Ahpaul25, no bad huh? Fished anything? heh heh

Thanks for all who contributed, the bottom line is, society is changing and people and cultures are evolving. Generally girls are more liberal now to explore and yet at the same time retain the instinct of "faith & love" for one man, Thrill and fun will never outweigh the former. Generally is suppose

Blue_gal
21-08-2005, 11:32 PM
1) NO
2) NO

I gUeSs whEN you are TRULY IN LOVE with a person, you wouldn't thoughts of the above 2.

WeLL, I lost all the lust i HAD Before and the interest in other man ever since I found myself fall in love with B|ue UNC|E. Called that a STUPID FOOL or what but I just dont find any other man interesting anYMORE~~

Not giving a chance for myself to "EAT OUTSIDE", I Dont GO single DATE with Other GUys and dont even replied all my EX-flings SMS AnYmOre~ I Believe there will be "mORe" than JUst MEeting UP [not all guy or myself are like Hustler] :)

Ailina
22-08-2005, 08:46 AM
I gUeSs whEN you are TRULY IN LOVE with a person, you wouldn't thoughts of the above 2.

Good for you sis ... but then again its not an easy thing to do.

Blue_gal
03-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Good for you sis ... but then again its not an easy thing to do.

ITs not easy thing to DO but then IT can BE DONE :)

called that a 笨人女 or what :)

GOOD LUCK to you!

CheeR~
BitCHY BLuE Aunt|e

Mahalapa
03-09-2005, 08:46 PM
called that a 笨人女 :)

CheeR~
BitCHY BLuE Aunt|e[/FONT][/b]

we guy luv simple women more :rolleyes: