PDA

View Full Version : A true story. Read when u r bored

naemlo
19-08-2005, 12:31 PM
This is a true story of a SG man, Alex (not his real name).

This happen about a year and half ago. Everynights Alex will be in a pub drinking with friends and the company of the WL/FL in the pub. Anytime, he saw an ideal ger for the night, he will neg with the ger and brought the ger back for a night of happiness. This had been going on for more than half a year when one day he met a ger. This ger don't speak English and chinese, she speaks only her own nation language. Communcation was a problem but not a barrier for him n her. Love grew each day, the ger first time in SG but she chose not to work. Alex gave her a sum of money for her to send back the money to her mum. Once in awhile Alex gave her money but she just refused.

Finally, it was time for her to go home. Both were sad but nothing they could do. Alex promised her, he will go to her country to visit her. The day when she left, he eagerly waiting for her to call his mobile. 1st day passed, 2nd day passed, on the 3rd day, Alex's mobile rang. A sweet voice, "How r u??". She called!!!! Although they couldn't communicate well but both were happy.

Weeks later, Alex bought an air ticket. After a few hours of flight, finally landed. First thing in his mind was to c that sweet ger. Yes she was there eagerly waiting for him. They finally met again.

He spent a week with her, saw where she stayed, her lifestyle...... he requested her to open a bank account so that he could transfer money to her monthly, he hoped that she can live better. Life was so beautiful..... till the last night b4 he had to return to his own country. They quarrelled..... y they quarrelled when they dun understand most of the conversation. Most of their communication was thru a third party. She cried, he went back to his hotel.

Back in his own country. After weeks, he called her. Couldn't get her. He was sad. Although he still drink with the same group of friends but no more ger for him. He kept trying to call her but.........

After 1 year, as usual Alex in the pub drinking.... He heard a familiar sweet voice, his heart shivered... "She is here??". He turned n saw her. Finally, yes he found her again.

Alex pulled a ger and asked her to interpret.

"How r u?", guy
"Ok.", ger
"Y I tried to call u on your mobile but can't locate u.", guy
"No u didn't call.", ger
"Never mind, y u dun call me?", guy
"U want to talk to me now, pay me first.", ger
"Huh?? Y u said this to me?", guy
"U want me to call u, buy me a mobile.", ger

Alex's heart sank.... tears started to drop. Y she behaving this way?? Y this sweet ger has changed so much. He walked back to his friend, tears dropping n just kept drinking......

Relationship of Alex and a FL/WL .........

monster98
19-08-2005, 12:52 PM

Again, the whole thing about Kum-Cheng ......... so are u the one involved? :p

machoman
19-08-2005, 01:13 PM

Same old story... so what else is new? :confused:

K9696
19-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Relationship of Alex and a FL/WL .........[/QUOTE]

Bro.. I think most of the WL/FL is up for $$, if not they will not landed themselves on such a stage where they have no other alternatives to earn $$, especially back home, we totally dun know what are they doing.. even the visiting to their hometown you can only see the good side of the story,, how about the other side of the story....

Always must remind ourself, we go and park our car and tear a coupon, after times up, drive and go. If you buy season parking... no ending.. heart will sank when you find out the gal you love is not the one that you know... :(

Cheers... Take care... God bless you.. Hallelujah..Amen

waypastprime
19-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Again, the whole thing about Kum-Cheng ......... so are u the one involved?

naemlo = Alex? :p :D

OceanEleven
19-08-2005, 01:59 PM
naemlo = Alex? :p
Kekekeke....He likely one of the drinking kaki there lah.... :D

naemlo
19-08-2005, 01:59 PM

Just a story to remind all samsters here..... :cool:

naemlo
19-08-2005, 02:01 PM
naemlo = Alex? :p :D

naemlo != alex

Leeson
19-08-2005, 02:04 PM
naemlo != alex

balls = alex :D

ricardo
19-08-2005, 02:09 PM
i bored. so read. now still bored ... got somemore to read or not?

seriously sad isn't that a sweet nice ger end up like this. hell no if not where got SYT to bonk :D just joking

shengge
19-08-2005, 03:31 PM

Dear Bro naemlo,
Alex = aaaaa = user_name?
Me would like to say, Good for Alex, he wanted to show of his wealth and thought that money can buy everything. On the other hand, it makes the girl think that this is the best way to make money. Afterall, so many gundus want to give money, who will not take.一个愿打,一个愿挨。
Cannot imagine what he did. Did he ever ask his parents to open a bank accounts, so that he can give money to them.
Sorry Bro naemlo no offend, may be Alex is very rich, he can afford.

Cheers!

naemlo
19-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Dear Bro naemlo,
Alex = aaaaa = user_name?

It is up to u to imagine.... I always comes across season cheongsters, they will say, these gers r WL/FL so pay n f n forget but sometimes emotion does come in..... who to be blamed???? :confused:

Leeson
19-08-2005, 03:46 PM
It is up to u to imagine.... I always comes across season cheongsters, they will say, these gers r WL/FL so pay n f n forget but sometimes emotion does come in..... who to be blamed???? :confused:

its ok if you blame me :D

naemlo
19-08-2005, 03:55 PM
its ok if you blame me :D

what has my statement applies on u??? :D

shengge
19-08-2005, 04:17 PM

Easy to say lah.
May be he is looking for a long term relationship, again money can't buy that.
Blame it on money lor.

Leeson
19-08-2005, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE]
Must be Thai.

Must be LOS...few hours

Maybe Alex = Naemlo :D

1/3rd correct :rolleyes:

naemlo
19-08-2005, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE]
Must be Thai.

Must be LOS...few hours

Maybe Alex = Naemlo :D

Hahahahah sound like u dunno me well. :rolleyes:

naemlo
19-08-2005, 04:40 PM
1/3rd correct :rolleyes:

U know me too well. Shhhhh... it is a secret, between a few of us only. ;)

Leeson
19-08-2005, 04:42 PM
what has my statement applies on u??? :D

as good a reason as anything else if you cant find what to blame :D

poolhot.
19-08-2005, 06:06 PM

well here also a true story... Steven went through that path too... :)

cheers & tell Alex to live on wiz life. I get drunk wiz Alex spiritually tonite & phyiscal wiz U, son

RT

Leeson
19-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Alex = leeson
Hope to meet you also bro. Take care.

jack = leeson != alex :p

meeting up anytime, but doubt will be at tcsssgl10.. too crowded :D

Leeson
19-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Sure. no problem. we leave quite close...WL right? :D

yep... i work at a convenient place oso... near GL :D

blue_swatch
19-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Alex is that fat boy is it? :D

naemlo
20-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Alex is that fat boy is it? :D

Which fat boy??? So many fat boys......

steady123
28-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Any part 2 to this story? reading from that post, just felt that there should be a complication there for the break up and quarrel. but just hope to hear about it. bro naemlo, can continue? so any ending in the real life?

naemlo
28-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Any part 2 to this story? reading from that post, just felt that there should be a complication there for the break up and quarrel. but just hope to hear about it. bro naemlo, can continue? so any ending in the real life?

This story served as a guide to all cheongsters regarding KC with FL/WL. I also dunno what is the ending of Alex n her. Lets wait patiently.... ;)

daryl76
28-08-2005, 12:32 PM
sigh... tats why we human beings are born with feelings, always try to forget whether its WL or KTV gals... just go, enjoy and forgot... :D

Flying
28-08-2005, 05:24 PM

spent a week with her, saw where she stayed, her lifestyle...... he requested her to open a bank account so that he could transfer money to her monthly, he hoped that she can live better. Life was so beautiful..... till the last night b4 he had to return to his own country. They quarrelled..... y they quarrelled when they dun understand most of the conversation. Most of their communication was thru a third party. She cried, he went back to his hotel.

Back in his own country. After weeks, he called her. Couldn't get her. He was sad. Although he still drink with the same group of friends but no more ger for him. He kept trying to call her but.........

After 1 year, as usual Alex in the pub drinking.... He heard a familiar sweet voice, his heart shivered... "She is here??". He turned n saw her. Finally, yes he found her again.

Hmmm...who is that FAT FAT ger I saw...may be she is a guy in disguise...hahaha :p