sincrafter
12-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi bro, I am new to this, but is
there any gals at GL offer
Hot cold waterblow +assrim+69 services for cat
$50

Genjutsu
12-01-2014, 11:02 AM
i have my experienced with CAT50, mostly are thai. i don want to recall them and i don even know their names or location coz its not my expectation. depend what u seeking for.

Enter room door closed. ask me to undress myself. Then she undress herself, laid tower on bed and ask me get into the shower.

No shower action. Just wash my parts needed to be. if they know english, will ask whats ur age or where u from only. Or you can speak thai, good for u.

Then ask me dry outside she wash herself up and ask me lie on bed, then she start taking cup filled with warm water. Lick suck my nipple and touch my little brother trying make it stand.

Once hard, help me wear condom then BBBJ me. i can feel the warm water inside her mouth. Not much feeling just felt warm and relaxing. Coz i always prefer BBBJ me without condom.

Next she ride me for 2mins and said ur turn. then missionary tried to kiss or french her but she turn her head side way then i know she don wan, then i just touch her boobs and suck it then finish her off. 30mins for $50. then go back shower and wear clothes no more.

Another worst part:
I paid for $100 for 1h, 2 shots. Thai chick. was $50 for 1 shot. Boss took my $100 and told the chick 2 shots. Then also no shower action, same thing as above but got massage coz its 1 hour. the worst part is massage my back for me, she keep using her iphone. Can hear the typing sound of her iphone. Its irritating. Like no desire to do basic things right at the start.

Same thing wear condom for me and BBBJ me. $100 i thought can change the difference. But its still the same BBBJ me with condom on. Nvm lo.

She ride on me 1 or 2 mins, she say now u fuck me. i was like erm girl riding on top of me was my favourite position. well nvm lo coz she seems very lazy and no desire like that. Then i do missionary on her wanted to kiss her or french also turn her head sideway. Then i know almost all $50 don french, then i proceed to touch her breast, OMG she don even allow me to touch. Then i sian liao... Just fuck her only.

30mins duration she keep show black face and grumble in thai which i don understand. I was annoyed and tried to finish her off. After that she thinks im impotent why so long never cum. Imagine so many things turn me off where got the mood to cum? plus i paid 2 shot and this kind of standard.

35mins later i cum, then she was like wth man so long then cum, i want to die liao... then i see her black face and she keep grumble in thai i told her i don want 2nd shot already. Can give back money. She say cannot. Then i say nvm i went wash up and dress myself and went out. walk to the OKT and complain to him that her service sux...

Thats why now i changed to $150 girls. They are much better if u look at the post some ppl share their experiences with $150 girls.

antimatter
17-01-2014, 12:38 AM
i have my experienced with CAT50, mostly are thai. i don want to recall them and i don even know their names or location coz its not my expectation. depend what u seeking for.

Once hard, help me wear condom then BBBJ me. i can feel the warm water inside her mouth. Not much feeling just felt warm and relaxing. Coz i always prefer BBBJ me without condom.

Thats why now i changed to $150 girls. They are much better if u look at the post some ppl share their experiences with $150 girls.

bro, fyi, BBBJ means bareback blowjob.(meaning no condom)
if its condom on, means CBJ or just BJ will do.