PDA

View Full Version : Places to chiong in ipoh

ahpui99
11-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi bros
Going to ipoh next week for one week.

Heard while there is good food, also heard ipoh girls very pretty. Any idea where can i go chiong? Ideally more on massage joints cos i don't drink. Cheers

jameschong1
12-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi bros

Heard while there is good food, also heard ipoh girls very pretty. Any idea where can i go chiong? Ideally more on massage joints cos i don't drink. Cheers
======
people go there to eat ipon chicken taogay hor fun, not to call chicken

ahpui99
12-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Curious lah
Going with my 2 cousins also. Haahah ahh well

Dirk Kuyt
13-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Hi bros

Ipoh has beautiful ah mois but they dun ply their trade in their hometown. To enjoy Ipoh ah moi pussies you have to eat them outside of Ipoh. :p
The WLs you can find in Ipoh are mainly Indians with some LOS / PRC / Pinays scattered around the town. If you want to cheong there.... it is better to make the short trip to KL. :D

jnudes
13-01-2014, 02:27 AM
Ipoh has beautiful ah mois but they dun ply their trade in their hometown. To enjoy Ipoh ah moi pussies you have to eat them outside of Ipoh. :p
The WLs you can find in Ipoh are mainly Indians with some LOS / PRC / Pinays scattered around the town. If you want to cheong there.... it is better to make the short trip to KL. :D

I know one pretty Ipoh WL working at GBW, JB. Booked her once. Great sex. Superb service. Great frencher. We frenched all the way until I cum. And one pair of very cute eyes too.

ahpui99
13-01-2014, 06:34 AM
I know one pretty Ipoh WL working at GBW, JB. Booked her once. Great sex. Superb service. Great frencher. We frenched all the way until I cum. And one pair of very cute eyes too.
Gbw?
Wow..... Malaysian dont normally ply their trade in same home town. Won't be surprised to see girls from Johor. Haha

jnudes
13-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Gbw?
Wow..... Malaysian dont normally ply their trade in same home town. Won't be surprised to see girls from Johor. Haha

Grand Blue Wave Spa just across the Causeway...dun tell me you don't know...got thread for this spa too....

For your info I am also Malaysian. And I also dun cheong in my hometown...hahaha....oh btw....this Ipoh gal also told me that one customer wants to take her as mistress.....IMO she is definitely pretty and one good service lady.

However, one thing that may turn you off is she is a heavy smoker. If you don't smoke she not suitable for frenching one due to her heavy smoke taste in her mouth. But for me I don't mind as I am an ex-smoker.

ahpui99
13-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Wow
What is the going rate for keeping a mistress in malaysia?

Interesting...
Which number? Will go and try at bluewave.

I dont have high hopes for ipoh though. lol. Maybe pick up. Hahaha, though i am quite fat