PDA

View Full Version : 乌龙大哥,150的菜单谢谢!!!

kungfufucker
11-01-2014, 04:02 PM
If u guys tired of walking like me, i have been route marching through legal geylang house all the time, sometime a bit tired although interesting too window shop. at last, at 1429, okt wulong has ipad to show u his girl n other girls form other houses. so many photos...took a long time, like answering a difficult exam question... finally chose my favourite classical beauty xiao yu 1606A to rtf, only she suits my tastes for classical, dun mind 1429 as ambience is good , okt wulong even give me tea which tasted nice ( taste like wulong, lol, not familiar , i usually drink grenns like henan xinyang maojian or zhejiang longjing) , n waited, raining that afternoon, than a white car came in and out comes my fairy xiao yu!!! She has been jogging n running at the garden recently, grown slimmer but still voluptuous at the same time!!! Service top notch , hornier than ever, even say she love to see the horny expression of man,fucked her hard, she screamed the big ''O'' !!! , upon rtf, even more 亲切 , more friendly n chemistry, she is very pleasant...makes me feel at ease and relaxed...sextifying!!!