PDA

View Full Version : How come TCSS favorite girl thread got locked?

ActionLover
11-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Find this thread very useful leh... Can moderator unlock and carry on?

Bro support, please up thread or maybe can start from here again... :D

sporeknight76
11-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Find this thread very useful leh... Can moderator unlock and carry on?

Bro support, please up thread or maybe can start from here again... :D

No wonder for past few days always at the same Fr. No one written anything fr ther onwards. Seems too many genuine FRs make some okt pissed.

I thin okt nd understand the objective of the thread is to ID those bad FL n ask them either improve or go bk. If standards up, i thin cheongsters here r v supportive of their gers. Win win situation. Hw many bros here encounter bad FL? Share exp or FR is to help fellow cheongsters ma. Don u guys get it? Even tat thread locked or delete, some bro can anytime start a new thread too.

pandasex
11-01-2014, 09:23 PM
What happened??

My source for reliable info tio locked!

Mods....care to share?

w0lfman
12-01-2014, 03:14 AM
Hahaha.......what make them think we will bonk more randomly???? Have been cutting down bonking session since last time. Standard of misses more than hits. Not worth it. Good luck to other bros here. :D:D:D

chanster
12-01-2014, 03:25 AM
I think because that thread got some people just keep use it as advertisement also

friendly
12-01-2014, 07:14 AM
This thread by moderator TCSS favorite girl I find a lot good bonks from bros FR
Moderator Sammyboy can help to unlock thread and allow bros to continue sharing FR

Spikerman
12-01-2014, 10:59 PM
bad publicity is bad for biz ...

friendly
12-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Bro spikerman
good publicity is good for business also la
After reading good FR I found service gem Doris hahaha :Dshe got lots of business from me

Remi
12-01-2014, 11:28 PM
FL wanna make money then have to give me honey. If not we will not support you.

production
12-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Bro spikerman
After reading good FR I found service gem Doris hahaha :Dshe got lots of business from me

I wouldn't have met my Annie if not for the thread too:D

steroidfreak
12-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I remember the big boss open this thread for us to share ever since the "atomicbomb" incident and all are sharing on this thread, now this kanna locked, dun know how to find good FL anymore. LoL.

Good Luck~

Spikerman
13-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Bro spikerman

yeah ... so good biz for her means bad for others ... shrugs ... maybe pressure from premium paying advertisers?

Anyone tried this Su-Mo Girl yet? unsure of the F/R posted ... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=416684

loneyheart
13-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Conflict of Business Interest .... SBF still a Commercial Site :D

fl12345
13-01-2014, 05:40 PM
blame that on those OKT runner!!!

selling their cheeby in that thread!

half the posting in that thread are by OKT runner selling their cheeby with all the fake fr !!!!

fl12345
13-01-2014, 05:43 PM
I think because that thread got some people just keep use it as advertisement also

worst are those OKT runner posting all the fake fr!

totod24
13-01-2014, 05:54 PM
maybe we should continue that thread here!

sporeknight76
13-01-2014, 06:26 PM
maybe we should continue that thread here!

I agree wif u. Lets keep the spirit of sharing gd FLs going ........Let me start the ball rolling 1st. Tis FL is Manni fr alanleesg.

1st of all, wan to thk bro doomsday123 for sharing his FR n answering my PM abt tis ger. Here her FR :

Tried her a few days bk. Here's her rpt

looks : 6.5/10 (looks abit old late 30s, but her sweet voice n fig make up for it)
body : slim n leggy. 1.63
boobs : A. Nt for booby lover. But when doin booby rub on yr body, somehow u can feel some sensations.
Svc : fj, bbbj, catbath, nice moaning, slutty look during bonk.
attitude :10/10. Very understanding n accomodating person.
dons : raw
rtf : yes. Value for $. Hotel cheap too. At G area.

Tis ger has a v nice char n quite well literate. Talk to her abt some china history n she able to explain it to u. Some ger i talk to were nt so sure of their history. She has the kind nice gfe feelings s if bonking wif yr gf. No commercial feeling abt tis ger. 2nd shot manage to "stay strong" n fire. Sometimes 2nd shot do face some prob dep on gfe feeling wif the ger. However tis ger manage to make me release wif no prob within 1.5hr. Tis ger is a gem.

If u guys looking for gd svc, she can easily score 9. But if looking for booby n syt, do avoid.

loneyheart
13-01-2014, 07:11 PM
this thread will b gone by few days as no sponsorship :(

fll2345
13-01-2014, 09:36 PM
blame that on those OKT runner!!!

selling their cheeby in that thread!

half the posting in that thread are by OKT runner selling their cheeby with all the fake fr !!!!

Look who's talking?:D Anyone post a good Fr you will say it spam by okt runner.

Pity you as all your Fr are negative bullshit comment. Even pity you more as NO ONE bother to listen to all your nonsen5es. How about recommend a FL which is good big brother:rolleyes:

pandasex
13-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Panda has a plan...update you guys soon!

Spikerman
13-01-2014, 11:53 PM

hehehe waiting for your fabulous plan :D

totod24
14-01-2014, 05:49 AM
bump bump bump

canthaveenuf
14-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Waiting with abated breath ........ :D

ActionLover
14-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Glad to see this generated interest... Hope it don't get shutdown.... Or at least let us have this thread to share....

Samsters like this, please contribute....

Cheers

raywkk
14-01-2014, 07:48 PM
obviously the original thread was getting too "reliable" for us cheongsters to filter the good & bad FLs....

Revelations
14-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Yes I reckon this thread will be pulled out soon. Want to write FR also but what's the use if within a few days it disappears. Hope bro Panda's plan is a good and lasting one.

But just want to quickly warn bros about about DC's Ginny. I mostly seek DC's girls and usually I tried, all met or exceeded standards like Selina, Annie, Da S, Ava (not Eva hor ) , Esther, BMW and Kitty.

But Ginny, I really felt I wasted my money. She is friendly, but wah liow! She said cannot paint, cannot lick her breasts and nipples, cannot kiss anywhere! Say ticklish, and push me away. Then do what ah?! She said can touch her pussy but first she put condom on my fingers!!! WTH??!!! I Bonk her and got soft because zero feeling from her. Only very very fake moans and "you so hard, you so big" crap. Then ask her to Bbbj /cim (she confirm she will do this in the SMS while booking her), then suddenly changed her tune. She say cannot because I penetrated already! Huh? She said if cim no fuck, if fuck no cim.... WTH again!!!! Sorry bro DC, I like your girls, mostly, but this one service really fake!!!! I was in and out in 25 minutes.

w0lfman
15-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Great.......keep it up. Keep writing be4 it is remove. Support.:D

totod24
15-01-2014, 06:30 AM
for those bros who are interested in massage by syt.....should try May from rhinoration. My FR is in the thread. NO HORSE RUN.

Mr_don_juan
15-01-2014, 07:36 AM
No wonder for past few days always at the same Fr. No one written anything fr ther onwards. Seems too many genuine FRs make some okt pissed.

I thin okt nd understand the objective of the thread is to ID those bad FL n ask them either improve or go bk. If standards up, i thin cheongsters here r v supportive of their gers. Win win situation. Hw many bros here encounter bad FL? Share exp or FR is to help fellow cheongsters ma. Don u guys get it? Even tat thread locked or delete, some bro can anytime start a new thread too.

Recently got too many misses I really don't know what to say.
But don't keep blaming the okt, they are not in control only advertise for the girl, along the way the service may be on decline.
As for cheongsters looking more than a fuck, please go bao her and stop her from working.
Whether standard up or not, there are always stupid cheongsters who keep return to " chat " where services is truly sucks and lousy and rotten for the sake of the lovely dovey GFE :D

ActionLover
15-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Wanted to try this chiobu then see this, just to share ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=418673

13-01-2014, 01:02 AM

the_angel
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: Really Chio,Sexy,Demure 23 Yr Old Babe,Dolly,Fantastic Service with Wet Wet Frenc
Try this gal... pics is way too good to be true... she's looks a bit matured for the 23 yrs old as advertised, maybe in the range of 26-27 years old. Body-wise is not as slim as in the pics. However, services makes up for the looks.

Height: 1.55cm
Weight: 45-47kg
Looks: 7.5/10, ok for the looks
BBBJ: ??... i got only BJ...
AR: ?? ... no AR lah...
Catbath: 8/10, lick your body from head to toe and uses her huge boobs to masage your body
FJ: 8/10.. tight enough for me... especially while doggie...
Overall: 7/10
GFE: 8/10, Very friendly gal
rtf: nope.... want to try others...

Overall, so-so...

nightren
15-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Yessssss treasure the moment later this thread will be gone soon~

ActionLover
16-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Upz the read ...:D

ActionLover
16-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Woohoo... Original thread unlocked Liao.....