PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

Pages : [1] 2

gentle69
10-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Went to find a proper massage place since back was aching for 2 weeks. I remember passing by a familiar spa, only to notice that there was a new spa that opened right next 2 door.
Was 1.30am when I reached and decided to go in and explore since my back (and 2ic) also aching.

Paid $75 for 90 mins (I love good massages) and opted for Mosha. (60mins = $50)

Receptionist was friendly, probably a PRC, and selected the right type of ML for me.

Was led to the massage room. On the way, noticed the décor was really amazing. They spent a lot of $$ on this place.

Inside the room, was a big massage bed, a closet shower and CLEAN surroundings and towels. (no mouldy things here!)

Now focus on the mosha!! :D

First time I go for Mosha that they REALLLYYYY scrubba scrubba every part of you! No just dip their fingers in the scrub and lightly rub over. This was the real thing! Really rubba rubba make sure all the dead skin cells are scrubbed away.

It was so relaxing and comfortable I dozed off, only to be whispered in my ear to turn around.

Wow. I turned around and realised my 2IC was already awake! Probably by the fingers running around my sensitive leg and crotch area whilst I was half asleep.

I also remember feeling damn shoik because when my face down, can feel the hands scrubbing my balls!

So I turned around and then noticed my ML had 2 huge knockers 35Cs at least. She was grinning cheekily at me...

(to be continued...)

gentle69
10-01-2014, 06:47 PM
(...continued)

she had the look like she was going to gobble me whole, and was saying it all with her eyes...

I closed my eyes to see what she would do next.

she reached into the bowl of mosha and sensually dripped the liquid sand on different parts of my front body, causing me to shudder with surprise because I was already excited. She giggled and then proceeded to slowly rub the mosha all over my chest, neck, arms, armpits, hands, fingers.. .and slowly dripped again the warm liquid down my crotch....

It felt wonderful and my legs were slightly taken aback because of the temperature difference. But I didn't care because it felt wonderful...

gentle69
10-01-2014, 06:48 PM
(...continued)

she had the look like she was going to gobble me whole, and was saying it all with her eyes...

I closed my eyes to see what she would do next.

she reached into the bowl of mosha and sensually dripped the liquid sand on different parts of my front body, causing me to shudder with surprise because I was already excited. She giggled and then proceeded to slowly rub the mosha all over my chest, neck, arms, armpits, hands, fingers.. .and slowly dripped again the warm liquid down my crotch....

It felt wonderful and my legs were slightly taken aback because of the temperature difference. But I didn't care because it felt wonderful...

edwardthy
10-01-2014, 08:14 PM
bro can share with me?
will up u..
thanks..

carebear888
10-01-2014, 08:21 PM
So wat is the finale? Pls pm ML name, contact n location tks

dnomyar
10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
bro can share ctc? thx

memorablez
10-01-2014, 08:49 PM
so would u want to share bro?

gentle69
10-01-2014, 09:19 PM
relax bros... the teasing was so good have to tease a bit :)

everything showhand at one time not so shiok! that's why this place has definite value I feel. I'm planning to go back and recee another one tonight :P

gentle69
10-01-2014, 09:22 PM
(continued...)

She continued teasing with the mosha and moaned softly when sliding her fingers and hands, especially when she was closer to my 2IC.

that was seriously arousing for me.. my 2IC started throbbing even without her touching it..

anyway, she definitely knows how us guys like it...

so she continued with the mosha and whilst I was still lying with my eyes closed, she stopped at about 1/2hr into the 90min session and asked me to wash off so she could start on the massage... she gave me a sweet smile and went outside whilst my 2Ic was standing and went into the shower to clean up and prepare for course number 2! :)

After washing off all the mosha, I walked over to the massage bed and dried off. She came in and took away the towel from me, looking at my 2IC and smiling again. I planted my face down onto the table and the magic started...

(to be continued...)

gentle69
10-01-2014, 09:40 PM
(..continued)

So after that teasing and well deserved mosha session, I was really happy to have found this place. The décor was good, the mosha was real and not just applying water with some sandy beads on my body, and the Massage lady actually bothered to really scrub to make sure all the dead skin cells were removed during the mosha process..

She then proceeded to cover my body with a warm towel to prevent me from catching a chill, and started to massage from my waist level.

Before I forget, she stretched my legs and back, like the way those G-spa or more expensive massage palors do, so as to loosen the muscles and relax the back..

The pressure was soft at first, despite me asking her to use harder pressure. I thought.. Wah lau.. the mosha so good but this is considered "press harder pressure?"

Boy was I wrong...

It seemed that it was just the starting of the massage. She was getting my muscles used to relaxing before she really used her strength, which was a very good idea as I soon found out..

As she pressed the area of stiffness more, she used increasing pressure slowly building up, until the knots in my back were gone. She was careful not to use too much force (some massage place use elephant strength from start to finish) and cause you to have more aches and bruises than when you first went in....

(...to be continued..)

This place is good man.. there are a few other massage "SPas" in the area, but this one really so far the best I've tried...

bros who want to know the location of this place, please PM me.

Please, guys who have just joined and have like 0 posts, please contribute to the forum before asking. I also started like you before and have written a few real posts about Spas so do your dues before leeching the forum...

lakt
10-01-2014, 09:51 PM
bro share loc and ctc pls. will fr

gentle69
10-01-2014, 09:59 PM
(continued...)

so after she press the middle of my back, she covered it back, and then proceeded to my shoulders and upper back..

the pressure was really good, and because she was not very tall, she was standing beside my arms to get proper access to my back..

not sure if by accident or what, but whenever she stand near my hands, she will be positioned such a way that my dangling hand, is always inbetween her two legs.. I really wanted to just auto-roam at that stage already but I thought better don't anyhow... what if....... coincidence...

anyway, she really paid good attention to my back, and didn't do short cut like some places, they stand one side of the bed, and press both left and right side from the same position.. noo..

this lady really change sides to give a proper good thorough massage...

still everytime she move positions, the back of my hands can feel the smooth skin of her legs, rubbing against my hand as she reach over to massage my back..

Oooohhh.....

(..to be continued)

gentle69
10-01-2014, 10:07 PM
bros.. those who PM for contact details, hope you will be respectful. there are too many places which have closed down because someone repost and advertise the place all over the forum, and some insensitive people go and blabber out the name to too many people..

for that reason, I will be selective over which bros get the details. I do hope I don't offend anyone.

I had someone ask me, and when I asked what they can offer in exchange so at least I don't give out this location, they just say "fine you can keep your location.."

seriously. If you wanted to know, you should at least be sincere, even if you have many power and points.

Good massage places are hard to find. Places which offer specials with piano massage are all over the shop. One that closes late into the night (early morning) is hard to find, let alone one that does a good massage with :D at the end..

gentle69
10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
(continued)

each time she finish massaging one area, she will use a warm towel to cover the area.. in a sense it is protecting my modesty (really meh?!) and in another sense the Chinese believe that the "wind" will get in after massage if you don't cover and it is bad for health..

anyway, one thing I forgot to mention is that she also helped to press around my kidney area in a hand motion that is like to clear out the toxins... but more of that later...

so she finally moved down to my legs, and started with a butt massage, making sure to cover every part of my butt and press away the stress (those who walk a lot know what I mean).. you can really feel the ticklist/sour sensation when a place that you didn't know was aching, had been pressed and all the built up lactic acid is spread out and away...

that was really good, and she moved down to my legs, and spread them with her hand.. (of course I open bigger when she cannot reach :P)

she massaged the insides of my inner thigh area, and occasionally accidentally stroked my 2Ic and balls, and oh man felt so good...

finally she moved down to my feet and gave me a really good foot massage!
its like paying for mosha+full body massage+foot massage, all at the same price! wah lau.. this Massage lady is damn good lah..

when she started massaging my other leg (not the 2ic) I was already Zzz off into lala land coz so relaxing and shiok...

that was when she whispered into my ear and I heard the ZZzzzziiiiiiiipp sound!!
:eek::p
(to be continued...)

dysfunk
10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
bros.. those who PM for contact details, hope you will be respectful. there are too many places which have closed down because someone repost and advertise the place all over the forum, and some insensitive people go and blabber out the name to too many people..

for that reason, I will be selective over which bros get the details. I do hope I don't offend anyone.

I had someone ask me, and when I asked what they can offer in exchange so at least I don't give out this location, they just say "fine you can keep your location.."

seriously. If you wanted to know, you should at least be sincere, even if you have many power and points.

Good massage places are hard to find. Places which offer specials with piano massage are all over the shop. One that closes late into the night (early morning) is hard to find, let alone one that does a good massage with :D at the end..

sent you pm. got a couple of places i can share with you in the east. good massage but only doesn't close till late night. If you are keen do reply my pm, if not its ok no offence taken at all

:D:D:D

birdie789
10-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Bro, plse share contact and location details. Thks.

sweeper125
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
hi bro, been looking for this kind of quality massage, care to share. Many thanks.

gentle69
10-01-2014, 10:42 PM
(continued from the Zzzzzzziipppp)

She whispered into my ear, without me even asking or saying anything...

she apparently, unzipped the front of her clothes (which I thought were buttons), lifted her bra, and started to boob massage me on my back, whilst softly moaning away..

btw, I haven't even asked price or say anything yet! not even GQ asked.. super AUTO sia!!

the moaning was soft and sensual, not those fake "iku iku" types... like those of your shy gf from secondary school...

whilst she was doing BM on me, she was slowly doing the rubbing of my 2IC whilst I was lying facedown.... (think they call it HDLY?)

and slowly nibbling my ear.. moaning softly.... omg so damn shiok.. I think about it now also my 2IC start to twitch already.. after about 5 minutes of rubba and HDLY where she press and push and squeeze veins of 2IC like those Jua Gen therapy session, she asked me to flip over...

that's where the fun began!!

(....to be continued..)

gentle69
10-01-2014, 10:53 PM
btw, just recalling wanted to add..

there was always top-up of hot tea during each process.. before mosha, after mosha, before massage, after massage where I had to bathe.... :P

good service :)

Sophom0re
10-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Bro, can share contact and location pls.
Thanks in advance!

gentle69
10-01-2014, 11:07 PM
(continued)

When my eyes finally able to see properly (after lying down for so long a bit blurry) OMGzzz... those knockers! 36D? I was like ..Wooahh in amazement...

She removed her bra, and started sucking on my nipples whilst slowly caressing my balls.. it was like she was still in the massage mode and giving my 2ic therapy session to improve power...

whilst doing this, she was moaning softly like really enjoying herself and not those exaggerating type.. just soft and nice.. then I reached out for her 36D, and she grabbed my hand, and made sure I had a good hold of it whilst she slowly started pampering my 2IC with slow strokes... she took the bottle of oil lotion and started slowly applying it on my 2IC.. when I slowly released grip of her melon to move to the other one, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me into her boob and started stroking me fast and slow...

I usually take a long time (15mins sometimes) to explode but seriously with her soft demure moaning, me grabbing those huge knockers..... within 3 minutes, I exploded like never before, with missiles flying all over the place, even onto her hands and face....

she laughed and helped me clean up.

I proceeded to the shower for a well deserved wash up..

after wash-up, magically the hot cup of tea was topped up again, and she was sitting there chatting away with me like a long lost lover giving smiles...

I paid $80 for the more than well deserved BM+HJ+Jua Gen, and left a rejuvenated man!!

Hope you guys enjoyed the FR leading up to this. Those who have contributed to the forum, please PM me if you are interested to chiong this place with me..

I heard there are 5 massage rooms, all well renovated clean and with attached shower, and 4 MLs working at night so shouldn't be too busy to entertain us all ;)

zebrains
10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Damn shiok. Can share the contact.. thanks

gentle69
10-01-2014, 11:42 PM
sorry to all bros who cannot get the location. I have replied most PMs with either a Yay or Ney.

typically those who have not contributed to the SBF by posting actively will not get any information! Please contribute to the community then we can grow more.. otherwise leeching is frowned upon.. worst still if you take someone's data and post as if it were your own again...

thanks to the bros who enjoyed reading this FR and upped me!

gentle69
11-01-2014, 12:43 AM
just cleared my PM inbox. was 100% full so apologies to those bros who were unable to pm me.. now it is back down to normal so can post again..

better fast hand fast leg! :D

they close at 6am so good for the late night massage nuts like us :p

yewyang
11-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Can I have the location? Thanks in advance

kyo8707
11-01-2014, 01:46 AM
hey bro, mind sharing location and ctc? thnx

lucifer_reborn
11-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Great story Bro Tngui! Although I did not qualify for the contact but this is an excellent story you share!
Keep this Plc safe.

Cheers!

max_priest
11-01-2014, 03:02 AM
Heavenly Body Therapy in the Wee hours of the Morning

It appears that many bros here after getting the contact details from bro tngui have made a beeline pronto at this joint as all the four Massage Therapist were busy when I arrived ... Fortunately I only have to wait for 5 mins for Massage Therapist A***** to complete a session with a bloke and came out to serve me promptly ... A***** was recommended by bro tngui actually ...

This joint is only 2 months old and fairly well-renovated ... the place is clean and quite cozy but the music is not suitable for massage ... They played some kinda awful sounding oriental music. I think there should be about 5 rooms but not all room c/w attached shower cubicle though. If you are unlucky, you need to use the common shower facility at the end of the aisle. Bed sheet and towel were clean and new ... They changed the bedsheet for every session whether the session involved mosha or not.

A***** is hailed from Shanxi, PRC and now a PR according to her ... She is in her early to mid thirties (my guesstimate), presentable MILF looks, medium built, shoulder length tress, and tall (1.7m on barefoot) ... She has natural C cupper frontal assets with pale brown nipples ...

I actually opted for 1.5 hr massage but the young and quite chio Receptionist insisted that 1 hr was more than sufficient. Very strange indeed as she does not seem to wanna earn more. Even A***** echoed the same thing ... :confused: I suspect they want fast turnaround as they need to do as many customers as possible within the night ... Another standard procedure missing was they do not require me to fill up my particulars which is in fact mandatory (by the local law) for Massage Parlour or Spa. :confused: Anyway, I may have the answer based on my experience and GK ... :p

A***** gave me a mosha with intense stimulating action involved in all my erotic zones. She spent about 15 mins in this segment before she asked me to shower. She came back with hot tea before proceeded to massage my back. She spent about 25 mins to massage my back and my buttocks. She then went on to give me a sensuous massage in auto-mode fashion ... In other words, without prompting from me ... She stimulated my inner thighs, scrotum, testical and ass-crack before asking me to flip over. She unzipped her pink uniform to expose her well endowed tits for me to fondle (she did not wear bra) ... I also slipped my hand underneath her skirt to caress her butts, inner thighs and the front part of her pussy (with her panty intact). She applied lotsa oil on my dick before giving me a HJ ... Her HJ skill was not bad as I ejaculated my load within a few mins even though she did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... In fact this method is more lethal as far as I am concern ...

Massage Therapist Appearance - 6.0/10 (MILF)
Massage Therapist Physique - 7.0/10 (Tall, fair, smooth and medium size)
Tits - 7.7/10 (C Cups and firm)
Massage - 7.0/10 (Quite ok but definitely not the best that I have had)
HJ - 7.5/10 (Slow, steady and sensuous)
Attitude - 8.0/10 (Courteous, smiley, attentive and chatty)
Massage amenities - 7.5/10 (clean and new)
Environment - 8.0/10 (Quite conducive, spacious room but music was not appropriate for massage. Shower cubicle is too small for comfort.)
RTM - Maybe ... Unless they have more SYT ... I think there is one Therapist in her twenties.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Many thanks to bro tngui for the contact. I have also recommended one joint for him to savour. :p

OzBoiBoi
11-01-2014, 03:13 AM
Bro, u got pm.. Check your mailbox..

littlesyt
11-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Nice find. Able to share with me the contact?

Thanks in advance.

RXZ135
11-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Can share contact with me?
Thanks in advance

lovecim
11-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Bro your mailbox full mind sharing me this place?

bearbear123
11-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Bro, mind sharing contact?
Thanks

terrormania
11-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Bro can pm location thanx.

memorablez
11-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Unable to PM u bro:rolleyes:

bigfatman
11-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Can share the location?

soblur
11-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Bro, mailbox full. Unable to PM you. Wondering if I qualify to get the location from you (and also wondering is this place open in the day). Thanks.

maple
12-01-2014, 01:37 AM
can pm me the location? Thanks

joeker
12-01-2014, 01:54 AM
hi bro can share please

estee
12-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Bro. Appreciate if you could forward me the address or contact. You wrote well. Thanks in advance.

rayhan77
12-01-2014, 02:23 AM
Can share plz.. thank u..

petertan799
12-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Good find, care to share the location.

aoshi82
12-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Can share location?

chaos176
12-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Able to pm me the location Thks

mrgorden
12-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Bro, your inbox flooded.. Please pm me, thanks.

TheSyndicate
13-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Is this place 24 hrs?

crackseeweed
13-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Bro nice Fr.. Can share location and ctc?? Thanks alot

spidejep
14-01-2014, 06:42 AM
Bro, care to share the contact?

xlr8
14-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Well done, can share the location, yr inbox is out of action

dicklii
14-01-2014, 08:02 AM
I'm interested, please share contact details. Thanks in advance.

badtea
14-01-2014, 08:16 AM
bro can share location

Sturmgrenadier
14-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Wah bro - Inbox full lol. That's always a good sign!

I'm not new, have a modest 50 points and able to up 5 PTS once I recover as I just upped another bro.

Pls share location and/or details thanks!

Sprinter
14-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Went to find a proper massage place since back was aching for 2 weeks. I remember passing by a familiar spa, only to notice that there was a new spa that opened right next 2 door.
Was 1.30am when I reached and decided to go in and explore since my back (and 2ic) also aching.

Receptionist was friendly, probably a PRC, and selected the right type of ML for me.

Was led to the massage room. On the way, noticed the décor was really amazing. They spent a lot of $$ on this place.

Inside the room, was a big massage bed, a closet shower and CLEAN surroundings and towels. (no mouldy things here!)

First time I go for Mosha that they REALLLYYYY scrubba scrubba every part of you! No just dip their fingers in the scrub and lightly rub over. This was the real thing! Really rubba rubba make sure all the dead skin cells are scrubbed away.

It was so relaxing and comfortable I dozed off, only to be whispered in my ear to turn around.

Wow. I turned around and realised my 2IC was already awake! Probably by the fingers running around my sensitive leg and crotch area whilst I was half asleep.

I also remember feeling damn shoik because when my face down, can feel the hands scrubbing my balls!

So I turned around and then noticed my ML had 2 huge knockers 35Cs at least. She was grinning cheekily at me...

(to be continued...)

bro can to share location and name of the joint?

shwanlander
14-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Hi can pm me the contacts bro?

travelling123
14-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Could you share location? Thanks!

gentle69
15-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Heavenly Body Therapy in the Wee hours of the Morning

It appears that many bros here after getting the contact details from bro tngui have made a beeline pronto at this joint as all the four Massage Therapist were busy when I arrived ... Fortunately I only have to wait for 5 mins for Massage Therapist A***** to complete a session with a bloke and came out to serve me promptly ... A***** was recommended by bro tngui actually ...

This joint is only 2 months old and fairly well-renovated ... the place is clean and quite cozy but the music is not suitable for massage ... They played some kinda awful sounding oriental music. I think there should be about 5 rooms but not all room c/w attached shower cubicle though. If you are unlucky, you need to use the common shower facility at the end of the aisle. Bed sheet and towel were clean and new ... They changed the bedsheet for every session whether the session involved mosha or not.

A***** is hailed from Shanxi, PRC and now a PR according to her ... She is in her early to mid thirties (my guesstimate), presentable MILF looks, medium built, shoulder length tress, and tall (1.7m on barefoot) ... She has natural C cupper frontal assets with pale brown nipples ...

I actually opted for 1.5 hr massage but the young and quite chio Receptionist insisted that 1 hr was more than sufficient. Very strange indeed as she does not seem to wanna earn more. Even A***** echoed the same thing ... :confused: I suspect they want fast turnaround as they need to do as many customers as possible within the night ... Another standard procedure missing was they do not require me to fill up my particulars which is in fact mandatory (by the local law) for Massage Parlour or Spa. :confused: Anyway, I may have the answer based on my experience and GK ... :p

A***** gave me a mosha with intense stimulating action involved in all my erotic zones. She spent about 15 mins in this segment before she asked me to shower. She came back with hot tea before proceeded to massage my back. She spent about 25 mins to massage my back and my buttocks. She then went on to give me a sensuous massage in auto-mode fashion ... In other words, without prompting from me ... She stimulated my inner thighs, scrotum, testical and ass-crack before asking me to flip over. She unzipped her pink uniform to expose her well endowed tits for me to fondle (she did not wear bra) ... I also slipped my hand underneath her skirt to caress her butts, inner thighs and the front part of her pussy (with her panty intact). She applied lotsa oil on my dick before giving me a HJ ... Her HJ skill was not bad as I ejaculated my load within a few mins even though she did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... In fact this method is more lethal as far as I am concern ...

Massage Therapist Appearance - 6.0/10 (MILF)
Massage Therapist Physique - 7.0/10 (Tall, fair, smooth and medium size)
Tits - 7.7/10 (C Cups and firm)
Massage - 7.0/10 (Quite ok but definitely not the best that I have had)
HJ - 7.5/10 (Slow, steady and sensuous)
Attitude - 8.0/10 (Courteous, smiley, attentive and chatty)
Massage amenities - 7.5/10 (clean and new)
Environment - 8.0/10 (Quite conducive, spacious room but music was not appropriate for massage. Shower cubicle is too small for comfort.)
RTM - Maybe ... Unless they have more SYT ... I think there is one Therapist in her twenties.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Many thanks to bro tngui for the contact. I have also recommended one joint for him to savour. :p

thanks bro for the FR. you are truly a fellow samster! I have been so busy at work my PM mailbox is 100% full! Sorry to everyone else who has been waiting. I will try and clear what I can today!

Seriously, A***** super pro.. even made my 2IC surrender only after a few minutes when it usually takes about 10-15mins for me.. super lethal... I didn't even get under the skirt.. LOL!!!!

bassf
15-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Bro can share?many thanx

gentle69
15-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Cleared PM. Launched PM location to those bros who are Not actively promoting their own MLs in FL zone, and also found it funny that someone threatened me that if I don't share, I better be careful if I go to JB.

1. I don't go to Malaysia.
2. You should always be careful when travelling overseas, JB, Malaysia, USA, HK, Etc. Singaporeans are just too used to expecting safety and are therefore easy targets.

Thanks for all who understand the need for discretion! Seasoned bros will appreciate this limited access and confidentiality.

gentle69
15-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Is this place 24 hrs?

Er.. bro.. not sure how to reply you... topic says "open until 6am.."

it means it closes at some point in time.. I believe they open at 10am..

so... they seem to be open for...20hrs a day? :P :D

ExoWraith
15-01-2014, 02:24 AM
hi tngui

care to share contact? thanks.

Oppa24
15-01-2014, 04:25 AM
Bro, care to share location?

Loveneverdie
15-01-2014, 05:22 AM
Sound interesting Bro dont mind sharing the place?

aimbird
15-01-2014, 10:09 AM
sorry to all bros who cannot get the location. I have replied most PMs with either a Yay or Ney.

typically those who have not contributed to the SBF by posting actively will not get any information! Please contribute to the community then we can grow more.. otherwise leeching is frowned upon.. worst still if you take someone's data and post as if it were your own again...

thanks to the bros who enjoyed reading this FR and upped me!

Bro you got PM... Take a look. Haha

brodinski
15-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi bro! Great FR! Can share contact please? Thank you!

Koke
15-01-2014, 04:55 PM
can share with me?:D

Hubber86
15-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Can share contact ? Thanks

AvBoy
16-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Share Contact Please Bro

gentle69
16-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Messages cleared and contact sent! :)

lam30
16-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Sounds interesting bro. Please share share. Cheers! :D

naysmith
16-01-2014, 09:16 PM

Thanks bro

hccarkey
16-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Can let me know, is tough nowadays for me having massage, mine all lost and close

Ray84
16-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Appreciate the contact! THX!

Weng3984
16-01-2014, 10:32 PM
hi bro,
might to share the location.. THQ

boleh
17-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Can share contact and location? Thanks in advance!

funboy47
17-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Bro pls share the contact

jc_wtc
17-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi Bro,

Tks for the contact, will try when i free as CNY is ard the concer.

I had up u 10 points

Regards

aimbird
17-01-2014, 04:57 PM

Bro i send you PM leh but bo reply from you?

THanks.

LaoKun
18-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Bro can pm me also ?

Casino12
18-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Bro pls share

yewyang
19-01-2014, 02:36 AM

(to be continued...)

Bro, can I have the contact please...
Thanks

hellwadddd
19-01-2014, 10:01 AM
hi bro, hope you don mind to share the location please~
thansk!

sjlin
19-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Pm me the location pls?

davsim
19-01-2014, 05:27 PM
bro, pls share contact. Thanks

Figgans
19-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Hi bro can share contact pls
i know im new but am really keen to try this place
thx in advance

correcty
19-01-2014, 08:03 PM
can pm me:)

18plus
20-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Please share.

davsim
20-01-2014, 09:06 PM

HardToStop
20-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Hi bro.. please share location. Will like to try it out. Thanks

nicklite
20-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Dear bro,

please share contact?

I am very keen in visiting. oooolalala

Damguse
20-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Bro contact please.. ty

joeker
20-01-2014, 11:30 PM
hi bro can share. new here will share eventually

Sophom0re
21-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Can share location and contact pls
Thanks in advance!

Lancer
21-01-2014, 12:48 AM
really sounds exciting.

mind sharing? Thks alo.

gentle69
21-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi Bro,

Tks for the contact, will try when i free as CNY is ard the concer.

I had up u 10 points

Regards

sure bro.. hope u like the experience. I have been too busy to go recently!

anyone tried another ML ?

gentle69
21-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Cleared Inbox again. apologies to all bros. Been quite busy lately so no chance to even login. Those with experiences and you have shared your own FR will qualify for sharing of location. need to protect. I believe those bros who have been there before appreciate the low-profile

gentle69
23-01-2014, 01:28 AM
bros .. just shared the location with some more qualifying bros here...

to qualify, you should be posting your own experiences and sharing with the rest of the world, and you should not be in the negative reputation category..

also you shouldn't be fronting as offering other free lance services to the other bros here as you may just take this proper massage employees away, and leave us real bros with no massage place that opens late...

sorry but because this place is quite nicely decorated, clean and has proper massage techniques we need to ensure this place stays open..

skyscrape
23-01-2014, 04:43 AM
Pm me can, bro? Thanks

davsim
23-01-2014, 06:08 AM
Bro, pls share the contact.

steroidfreak
23-01-2014, 08:54 AM
bro, able to share contact, will up u when power is ready~

darrenown
23-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Can share location w me? Need some 24/7 places to entertain clients

kingkong3r
23-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Share location, pls?

davsim
23-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Bro, pls share the contact. Thanks

222nge
24-01-2014, 05:15 PM
TS,
Can I hv the ctc/location pls.
Jus upped u +5 to 104 liao

thini
25-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Bro can share the loc. Thx

By the way, 80 for HJ seems too x... is that the std price there... If so.... guess this will be well over my budget... :(

markusroggen
26-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Hi bro, can pls kindly share ml name and contact? Thanks

markusroggen
26-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Bro pls kindly share ml name and ctc thanks

flippingd
26-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Hey bro can please share location. Thanks!

tinku
27-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Hi bro. Can share location please..thank you

Bahagia
27-01-2014, 01:41 AM

Keltbc
06-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi bro, can share the contact n location, thks

gt81
06-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Can share the location

big fat ass
06-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Bro. Can share location?

gentle69
07-02-2014, 12:32 AM
thanks for the excitement shared bros.. I have cleared PMs.

Those who have messaged before. Either you qualify and I have shared, or you don't qualify because you aren't even posting your own field report and you want to get contacts.

Please go and do your own research and share with bros here like I did. I do check your profiles before replying so please don't try and smoke me. Either you have been a regular posting, or you are new and just leeching info.

anyway, hope those bros who have got the details pls share your honest experience.

I heard the younger receptionist is also into massaging clients!!

Anyone tried her yet? :)

gentle69
07-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Bro can share the loc. Thx

By the way, 80 for HJ seems too x... is that the std price there... If so.... guess this will be well over my budget... :(

if you read carefully (which you didn't) it was a BM + HJ... so that explains the price.

anyway, even if you do pay $80 for a HJ+BM, at 3am in the morning, tell me if you can find another place that have people not yawning whilst massaging you and really put in effort. I think to encourage these foreign ML to continue working hard, we also need to tip them.. so I just count the $30 as tips so become $80 if really you can't live with BM+HJ = $80..

Psychologically acceptable now? :)

Timbuktoo
07-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Hey bro,

able to send me the address of this place? Would love to get some scrubba scrubba. :D

Very wide awake still. Need to get some relaxation. :rolleyes:

jackass101
07-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Hi Bro,
PLease share with me?

AgentPig
07-02-2014, 02:07 AM
Bro, I'm a proper night-owl...
would much appreciate a late night contact.

many thanks.

singaporenaturi
07-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Pls share the contact

eastwest
07-02-2014, 03:14 AM
hi bro.
am staying in the east,
share contact.
cheers.

tatata21
08-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Sounds like a really good find. I'm into sensual massages.

Please do PM me for ctc, location, usual operating hrs.

Will come useful when I cannot sleep in some overdrive nights...

meowwind
08-02-2014, 12:13 AM
I need 1 now too.
Please PM. We talk there.

stravinsky
08-02-2014, 10:39 PM
bro pm me contact pls.. much appreciated

rabbit333
09-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Could you pls PM me thanks

Black_Hawk_Up
09-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi. Pls PM me the location. Thks.

singaporenaturi
09-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Pls share the contact bro

Mature
10-02-2014, 01:45 AM
Please share to me . Thanks alot.

Last time been wonder why singapore neve have over night massage.

andrewcute
12-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Hi bro kindly share contact I have a few place that I can tell you CBD area

xjj84x
12-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Hi bro,

Pls PM me the location. Thks.

aquilani
12-02-2014, 09:13 PM
please sic the location thanx

rh8611
13-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Can share?

retepoet
13-02-2014, 03:29 PM
can i have this lobang :p

idunno1234
13-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Bro. Can share ctc please? Thanks

Joell
13-02-2014, 06:07 PM
bro can share ctc? thx

VnSing
13-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi bro
Care to share location. Tks

Bangyou1234
13-02-2014, 08:59 PM
share bro thank

senny86
13-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Hi bro,able to sic ctc?? Rarely find overnight massage now... :)

Thanks!

lllHulklll
13-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Bro, Can Share contacts?

cleangugu1234
14-02-2014, 12:02 AM
Bro can share contact?

Namee
14-02-2014, 12:22 AM
share ctc plssss :o

Namee
14-02-2014, 12:22 AM
anyone wanna go now?

VillagePeople
14-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Can pm the contact here also?

deadpool
14-02-2014, 02:28 AM
Hey man can share? Will be useful when I work late.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I've been around the forum since 2007, you can see my old post on the late-Excelsior HC etc. Hope ur able to share, pls PM me.

Cheers man and happy CNY.

veritasaqetas
14-02-2014, 02:56 AM
Hi Bro, if you can pls share the contacts for this. Thank you!

hawtie
15-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Hi bro can share? Looking for late night massage :)

DuckDynasty
15-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Please pm me, i am also interested :D

marlborotan
15-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Guess I am not qualify. Pm few days ago bo news:(

zxc2001
15-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Bro,can pm me the place

Diavel
15-02-2014, 06:46 PM

(to be continued...)

bro, reading ur FR, full of suspense. Like reading some novel..ahah.
care to share ctc & loc?

Thanks in advance :)

wanhavefun
15-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Good FR Bro. Pls share... now I still got time to go.....

tomatoservice
15-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Pls pm ML name, contact n location tks buddy!

:)

Wondering if now is a good timing?

Or any keen bros wanna chiong together?

VillagePeople
16-02-2014, 01:53 AM
Can pm me also?

gungle
16-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Hi Bro, if you can pls share the contacts for this. Thank you!

Agent8718
16-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Pls share cct pls

babybonkers
16-02-2014, 05:48 PM
can share contact bro and location? many thanks

slacker78
16-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Can pls share the contact. Thanks

hunk21
16-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Can share the contact & location with me?

Moneycome
17-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Bro please pm me the location

jinfinity
17-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi care to share contacts:D

gentle69
17-02-2014, 01:39 AM
holy cow! the response has been overwhelming and my inbox has been chok-a-block with PMs!

I went to try again recently and this SYT serviced me. She seemed a bit new to the massage industry, a bit GFE which made the massage different, and made me kinda tingle!

All in all, she did put on a good show, massage was relaxing although not the same solid hard massage I am normally used to, but it did achieve the desired effect and I was pudding by the time she was done....

even managed to get her number!! hosay! :)

ToiletUncle
17-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Can pm me :o

gundamexia
17-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Location and contact pls bro...

deadchief
17-02-2014, 07:59 PM

even managed to get her number!! hosay! :)

Year of the horse , you should say "Horse - Say" !!

slacker78
17-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Hi bro tnugi,

Pls share the contact as I'm will visit later thanks

davsim
17-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Hi Bro, pls share location. Thanks.

Jackhm
18-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Hi bro.. Can share crtc...??

supernice
18-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Can share contact

lazuka
18-02-2014, 08:22 PM
hi bro mind sharing location=)

ToiletUncle
19-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Bro please pm me i am also interested

crazeee
19-02-2014, 07:54 AM
bro, share contact and location please? looking for some good fun.

DreamOnzzz
23-02-2014, 03:57 PM
bro, pls share contact with me.. will share my experience after visiting.. thanks!:)

davsim
23-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Hi Bro, pls share location. Thanks.

sinister1438
24-02-2014, 02:48 AM
Hi bro. Appreciate u can share location or contact. Cheers

Spermster
24-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing this ctc of yours please?

Joell
24-02-2014, 04:26 PM
bro can share ctc? thx

hornycreep
24-02-2014, 11:43 PM
bro. can pm the location. thanks

Samsung Cheong
25-02-2014, 08:24 AM
can share contact?

alvin.matt
25-02-2014, 09:02 AM

(to be continued...)

hi bro, don't mind share ctc? seldom MP open till so late, many thanks

Ocatus
25-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi Bro, can share ctc and location? Thanks thanks :)

spongeman
25-02-2014, 08:05 PM
can share ctc/location
thanks

jishun1490
25-02-2014, 09:06 PM
hi bro, would you mind sharing ctc? Many thanks!

whimsy
25-02-2014, 09:30 PM
wah FR and review too steam :p

keigo1
25-02-2014, 10:10 PM
hi, can share location, please? thanks.

Boynxtdoor
25-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Hi...care to share location ?:)

gentle69
26-02-2014, 01:40 AM
shared location with some bros. guys, here is a tip. if you want to get good places recommendation, you should also post your own experience on the forum and contribute.....

anyway, one or two bros seem to have gone to the wrong area and kenna wrong place... this place i'm recommending is a spa... can't mistake it for anything else...

Diavel
26-02-2014, 01:42 AM
shared location with some bros. guys, here is a tip. if you want to get good places recommendation, you should also post your own experience on the forum and contribute.....

anyway, one or two bros seem to have gone to the wrong area and kenna wrong place... this place i'm recommending is a spa... can't mistake it for anything else...

seems like Im not qualified huh :(

DonJuanDemarco
26-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Can pm me also?

sammytan
26-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi can pm me? Kam sia very much.will do FR after I visit them :D

slacker78
26-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Bro pls share thanks :)

(to be continued...)

gaoxing11
26-02-2014, 06:43 PM
hi bro. can share contact? thanks

Amazingguy
26-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi bro can you also share contact with me? :)))

FatAviator
28-02-2014, 05:05 AM
please pm me also :D

patng69
28-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Hi bro, care to share the location? Heehee

OneBigBubble
28-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Pls pm me bro :D

naugh
28-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Bro, you mind sharing please?

slacker78
28-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Upset nobody bother to share :(

Mojoboy
28-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Hi Bro, can u pm me the contacts n location?

Thanks in advance!

applemeetspie10
28-02-2014, 09:48 PM
hi bro can pm ctc and location

applemeetspie10
28-02-2014, 09:50 PM
hi bro can pm me ctcs and location? thanks!

JamesBONK
01-03-2014, 02:30 PM
pls share location. will up you for good lobang!

tomatoservice
02-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks TS for the sharing.

Reached around 1.30am where you will see bright lights indicating 'OPEN' at this hour...Without further hesitation pushed the bell-tingling door inside...Once inside, noticed a rather cheerful looking receptionist asking what is the duration required.

Decided to opt for mosha and took the 1-hr service, and choose the ML which TS shared. She was a MILF fyi. Massage was relatively ok for the 30-35mins, and she will accidentely brush your crotch area sometimes, but its ok..shrugged it off and carry on my sleep.

Suddenly, her hands spent more time around crotch area and there was a whisper into my ears asking for permission to continue more of it. Rest of it is rather SOP. Choose the deal i wanted and ended the night a happy man.

RTF: Maybe, am thinking to see if there are any younger ML over there.

Thanks TS!

*Saw a taxi uncle parking his car outside the shop as i left and was talking to another ML outside of the shop..hmm... hehe

IAmAwesome
02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
TS do pm me also ;)

flippingd
03-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Can share the location. Much appreciated!

cashpower
03-03-2014, 07:51 PM
bro

Please share ctc
Thanks

alvin.matt
04-03-2014, 06:35 AM
Thanks TS for the sharing.

Reached around 1.30am where you will see bright lights indicating 'OPEN' at this hour...Without further hesitation pushed the bell-tingling door inside...Once inside, noticed a rather cheerful looking receptionist asking what is the duration required.

Decided to opt for mosha and took the 1-hr service, and choose the ML which TS shared. She was a MILF fyi. Massage was relatively ok for the 30-35mins, and she will accidentely brush your crotch area sometimes, but its ok..shrugged it off and carry on my sleep.

Suddenly, her hands spent more time around crotch area and there was a whisper into my ears asking for permission to continue more of it. Rest of it is rather SOP. Choose the deal i wanted and ended the night a happy man.

RTF: Maybe, am thinking to see if there are any younger ML over there.

Bro, mind sharing e location n ctc... thks man
Thanks TS!

*Saw a taxi uncle parking his car outside the shop as i left and was talking to another ML outside of the shop..hmm... hehe

Mind sharing e location n ctc.. thks man

PCKang
04-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Bro can share contact thnx:)

maple
04-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Please pm me bro. Tq

martin69
04-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Pls share location also bro. Want to try it out :D Tyvm

tomatoservice
04-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Contacts, pls obtain from TS directly as i will not want to break the forum's protocol here.

Thanks to those bros who wrote to me via PM.

kwenghong
04-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Bro mind sharing please?

apocryphos123
05-03-2014, 02:04 AM
bro able to share location ?

gentle69
10-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Replied to all who qualified!

Chris11
10-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Bro, can u share the location?

bagusman81
10-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Hey bro, can share? thank

happymike787
10-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Hey bro,

I noticed there has been some 24hr SPAs operated mainly by PRC popping up around the eastern area. I intend to check them out and give a FR later.

Jtkg
10-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Pm please, thanks

gentle69
11-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Hey bro,

I noticed there has been some 24hr SPAs operated mainly by PRC popping up around the eastern area. I intend to check them out and give a FR later.

make sure you ask to look around inside before you agree to the price or the service.. sometimes, that helps you save your $$ from a whole lot of rubbish...

Koke
11-03-2014, 04:00 AM
Am I qualified to have the contacts???

halogen019
12-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Am I qualified to have the contacts???

I did not manage to get contact after pm TS, not sure if I qualified too.

Alpha
13-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Bro. Can share location?

Jason1989
13-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Bro, mind sharing location? Really appreciate if you would. Thanks in advance!

Bro888
13-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Bro pls share the love. . Ctc n location if u dun mind..
Thanks lotsa

DrCheeBye
14-03-2014, 01:14 PM
please pm me as well :D

xcluded
15-03-2014, 10:38 PM
hi dear bro ,

care to share share with me ?

thanks thanks :o

carebearboy
15-03-2014, 10:52 PM
so how to get ctc if i dont have other spa to share? can still share with me?

anyway, any other bro got FR? looks like only 1 FR and nobody say anything thumbs up.

clkhong2003
17-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi bro, can share the contact n location, thks

Hercules2
17-03-2014, 09:42 AM
how to up people's rep ?

benjamin1982
17-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Can I have the ctc Pls. Pm me. Thanks!

beaChb0y
17-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Dear bro, can share? Thanks

lolipop1802
17-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Bro can share the location ?

joscklee
17-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi Bro

Pls share

Many thanks!

lamergod
17-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Pm for location please. Thank u :)

Thommmm
19-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks ts for the location.
Went over on monday after ktv session, went in pay $45 with mosha. Was assign ka** . Mosha is good but didn't scrub my ass and balls (sian half) after mosha, shower Sop. Had massage for awhile and HDLY was sensual but short timing. Offered bm. Small boobs but hj skill not bad.
Rtf for other girls there!

babaloma
19-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Hey bro! Share with me the contacts! Thanks

Misterm
19-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Bro can pm Ctc.. Willing to share too..

Btw great FR

Lightgear
20-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Hi. Able to share contact? Thanks in advance. Will up you.

jsim23
20-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Bro can share the location ?

bigangry
20-03-2014, 04:26 PM
many thanks to TS for the contact. I seldom write FR but will write 1 to support support. After a drinking session nearby last week, i went to this place to let the alcohol wear off and let off some steam as was very busy with work.

i went in and was impressd by the decor, the boss put some effort into this joint. the front desk was friendly, I asked for someone who can do a good massage, at that time i was pretty tired so a good massage was my top agend, i went for a 2 hr session.

i went in, changed but the shorts they gave me was a bit wet so i wore my underwear and lie face down on the bed. the lady came in and start the sop massage, strength is good with light touches at the right places. then the scrub started. she took off my underwear and start scrubbing my whole body.. the feeling is great as i was dozing on and off while my cock was hard all the time.. like having a wet dream.. she knows i am enjoying her touches as she scrub my balls and ass area and sometime gave my cock a little tug here and there.. i was rock hard by the time the scrub ends and i go wash off.. i was so aroused that my cock on hard throughout my shower and the lady came in and help me dry off the water off my back and ass.. she even try to dry my cock and balls..

the massage was very good, she know how to distress the tension in the muscle.. and from massaging she knows i work out alot..again i was dozing on and off...

while dozing, suddenly i felt her fingers massaging my inner thighs...tickling my balls and cock again was hard but this time the position is downwards along my legs.. she tug at my cock and balls once in a while say my balls are very big must be never cum for many days... by then i was very high and was rising my butt high for her to massage my cock and balls.. she was pulling my cock and veins was massaging and pulling my low hanging balls downwards... the feeling was great...

soon the hdly was over and she asked me to turn over faceup.. she cover my groin area with a towel and was to massage my chest and stomach.. and then my groin area before giving me a juagen again.. she told me many men would have cum in prone position and i was one of the few that endured her assault and she wants to reward me and put my hands on her boobies.. while she start to jerk me off with lots of oil.. i managed to strip her top off to suck her boobies while trying not to shoot so fast.. and soon i inserted a finger into her pussy and had her shivering, after few minute of fingering.. she whisper into my ear that she is cumming ask me not to stop as i tried to pull out my finger to tease her and deny her of orgasm :p:p . .. i managed get her to cum 3 times before i was shoot a big load into her hand.. she say her legs feel very weak and sit on the bed to rest while i go shower..

i paid 150 in all.

linrx
20-03-2014, 05:12 PM
many thanks to TS for the contact. I seldom write FR but will write 1 to support support. After a drinking session nearby last week, i went to this place to let the alcohol wear off and let off some steam as was very busy with work.

i went in and was impressd by the decor, the boss put some effort into this joint. the front desk was friendly, I asked for someone who can do a good massage, at that time i was pretty tired so a good massage was my top agend, i went for a 2 hr session.

i went in, changed but the shorts they gave me was a bit wet so i wore my underwear and lie face down on the bed. the lady came in and start the sop massage, strength is good with light touches at the right places. then the scrub started. she took off my underwear and start scrubbing my whole body.. the feeling is great as i was dozing on and off while my cock was hard all the time.. like having a wet dream.. she knows i am enjoying her touches as she scrub my balls and ass area and sometime gave my cock a little tug here and there.. i was rock hard by the time the scrub ends and i go wash off.. i was so aroused that my cock on hard throughout my shower and the lady came in and help me dry off the water off my back and ass.. she even try to dry my cock and balls..

the massage was very good, she know how to distress the tension in the muscle.. and from massaging she knows i work out alot..again i was dozing on and off...

while dozing, suddenly i felt her fingers massaging my inner thighs...tickling my balls and cock again was hard but this time the position is downwards along my legs.. she tug at my cock and balls once in a while say my balls are very big must be never cum for many days... by then i was very high and was rising my butt high for her to massage my cock and balls.. she was pulling my cock and veins was massaging and pulling my low hanging balls downwards... the feeling was great...

soon the hdly was over and she asked me to turn over faceup.. she cover my groin area with a towel and was to massage my chest and stomach.. and then my groin area before giving me a juagen again.. she told me many men would have cum in prone position and i was one of the few that endured her assault and she wants to reward me and put my hands on her boobies.. while she start to jerk me off with lots of oil.. i managed to strip her top off to suck her boobies while trying not to shoot so fast.. and soon i inserted a finger into her pussy and had her shivering, after few minute of fingering.. she whisper into my ear that she is cumming ask me not to stop as i tried to pull out my finger to tease her and deny her of orgasm :p:p . .. i managed get her to cum 3 times before i was shoot a big load into her hand.. she say her legs feel very weak and sit on the bed to rest while i go shower..

i paid 150 in all.sounds like suffering

Monkay81
20-03-2014, 08:28 PM
hi bro,can share this contact? I can share mine with u. thanks! =)

icyblue
21-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Bro,

Can share ctc?

Thanks

YNWA
22-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Thanks TS for a good share!

Went there just before midnight! Almost confused by which shop is it but followed what TS said.

However upon asking for A*****, i was taken aback when recep said no such person. Really thought i had the wrong place (however upon checking again, it has to be this one). But the counter seemed ok so i gave it a go.

Opted for 90mins w mosha. The masseur was the counter gal named L*** (nope, not the one TS also recommended).

Mosha started well, and ended well with ALL parts covered.

Showered.

Massage started well and one thing that impressed me was how relax the masseue made me feel. Everything was slow to my liking and plus point the soft palms of the masseuse.

Ending was not bad. Teased a lil bit here and there and finally the GQ. Opted for BM + HJ. Nothing special but the best was i got my fingers wet. If u know what i mean.

So yeah thanks TS!

Ranger3888
22-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Bro can share the address.

bossnumber
22-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Bro, mind to share ctc pls?

SlapYou
24-03-2014, 03:12 AM
Can pm me as well?

fukglenn
24-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Share contact and location please. Thanks!

bearbear7822
24-03-2014, 12:46 PM
can share location ?

Boyboymee
24-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Share location pls?

Monkay81
25-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Looking for midnight massages.Can share contact?Thanks bro!!

bigbadbill
25-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Bro can share? Will trade with my contact

qwert456
26-03-2014, 12:47 AM
(continued)

When my eyes finally able to see properly (after lying down for so long a bit blurry) OMGzzz... those knockers! 36D? I was like ..Wooahh in amazement...

She removed her bra, and started sucking on my nipples whilst slowly caressing my balls.. it was like she was still in the massage mode and giving my 2ic therapy session to improve power...

whilst doing this, she was moaning softly like really enjoying herself and not those exaggerating type.. just soft and nice.. then I reached out for her 36D, and she grabbed my hand, and made sure I had a good hold of it whilst she slowly started pampering my 2IC with slow strokes... she took the bottle of oil lotion and started slowly applying it on my 2IC.. when I slowly released grip of her melon to move to the other one, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me into her boob and started stroking me fast and slow...

I usually take a long time (15mins sometimes) to explode but seriously with her soft demure moaning, me grabbing those huge knockers..... within 3 minutes, I exploded like never before, with missiles flying all over the place, even onto her hands and face....

she laughed and helped me clean up.

I proceeded to the shower for a well deserved wash up..

after wash-up, magically the hot cup of tea was topped up again, and she was sitting there chatting away with me like a long lost lover giving smiles...

I paid $80 for the more than well deserved BM+HJ+Jua Gen, and left a rejuvenated man!!

Hope you guys enjoyed the FR leading up to this. Those who have contributed to the forum, please PM me if you are interested to chiong this place with me..

I heard there are 5 massage rooms, all well renovated clean and with attached shower, and 4 MLs working at night so shouldn't be too busy to entertain us all ;)
bro,can pm location and contact?