PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Commandos type! im new! Recommendations pls?

Genjutsu
10-01-2014, 08:02 AM
im new,tried CAT50 thai,not much satisfied coz no time to do extra thing. Tried CAT150 but was thinking not worth it coz i didnt pick up gems. LOL. Heard CAT150 have commandos.Recommendations? Preferred China or mandarin/english speaking.

Preferred those allow:
-Above avg look
-Slim to nice figure would be great
-Boobs B to C
-Friendly nice attitude
-Frenching
-Body Massage
-Breast sucking and Pussy licking
-Shower action and cat bath (erotic kind with BJ)
-BBBJ without CAP would be fantastic (out of 5 only 1 BBBJ me without CAP)
-FJ should be experienced or pro. Wont be easy tired or feel lazy to change position, cooperative.
-Communication, share story or talk cock sing song on bed after wash up in bed if got extra time would be great. Want relax myself as i paid for the time. Heard some lucky ones able to do 2 shots with CAT150 for 1 hour if the girl likes u. Im good looking and slim figure.

Share my experience:
CAT50 thai.
-Door closed,ask me to remove everything myself.No extra actions.No talk. Boring just lay the towel on bed.Worst is went to look at her iphone did some typing.

-Went shower,no action just wash those parts needed.Ask age, where i from.Thai can speak english did ask. Ask me to dry myself outside.

-She ask me lie on bed,No massage to relax my body,no body massage to stimulate me.Lick and suck nipple while her fingers and hands carassing my dick and balls,trying make it hard. Then proceed to put CAP for me and BBBJ me.

-Once hardened, she apply lubri on her pussy.She rides me for 1 or 2mins,ask me to do missionary. I hate it coz my favorite position is girl riding on me but she seems lazy or tired after 1-2min. Proceed to missionary is like trying to get her job done by doing ending positions.

-Those cant keep talking in thai but i don understand what they saying. Its kind of irritating especially they showed black face in bed and grumbling and say thai which i cant understand what they grumble about. Tried to touch or suck her breast don allow me. Tried to french her she turn her head sideway. Thus, i don force just try once to see luck. Focus on ending it within 30mins due to time constrains. After ending, she bring me wash up and return to her iphone again. I really hate it. What to do... Pick the wrong one and its CAT50.

Experienced is bad. I know CAT50 doesnt have good service and 30mins too short. Thats is why Im asking for recommendations for CAT150 commandos type with my expectations. Please state the Lorang and House number with the girls name. Or anyone tried those before not CAT150 but those expectations met mine also can as long its commandos. Kindly stat me duration and CAT and operation hours would be nice. No offense and thanks alot for those who read my post. Appreciate it. Heard theres ppl using alot accs with differ nicks to spam,thus i don really know which to trust but im real and really need nice recommendations/help. Don want waste my $150 which is not worth it.

-Gen

comm
10-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Genjutsu, u thot your $150 is bigger than a bullock wheel arh? The wl only get $72-80 out of the $150 u are paying to her OKT de!! If u pay $150 tip to the WL in private, she may accommodate your ridiculous request lor!! :rolleyes:

Haha...yaloh

This genjutsu really 1 kind

bomberman339
10-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Haha...yaloh

This genjutsu really 1 kind

He don't make effort to read,just post n post again, want ppl to spoonfeed him,lol!

keewee
10-01-2014, 05:42 PM
He don't make effort to read,just post n post again, want ppl to spoonfeed him,lol!

well everyone here is new once , jus do give some benefit of doubt ba ... im once a nob too and dont even know how to give rep hee

Genjutsu
12-01-2014, 12:11 AM
im new,tried CAT50 thai,not much satisfied coz no time to do extra thing. Tried CAT150 but was thinking not worth it coz i didnt pick up gems. LOL. Heard CAT150 have commandos.Recommendations? Preferred China or mandarin/english speaking.

Preferred those allow:
-Above avg look
-Slim to nice figure would be great
-Boobs B to C
-Friendly nice attitude
-Frenching
-Body Massage
-Breast sucking and Pussy licking
-Shower action and cat bath (erotic kind with BJ)
-BBBJ without CAP would be fantastic (out of 5 only 1 BBBJ me without CAP)
-FJ should be experienced or pro. Wont be easy tired or feel lazy to change position, cooperative.
-Communication, share story or talk cock sing song on bed after wash up in bed if got extra time would be great. Want relax myself as i paid for the time. Heard some lucky ones able to do 2 shots with CAT150 for 1 hour if the girl likes u. Im good looking and slim figure.

Experienced is bad. I know CAT50 doesnt have good service and 30mins too short. Thats is why Im asking for recommendations for CAT150 commandos type with my expectations.

-Gen

Sorry guys i think the way i type is offensive and one kind which give u guys mistaken me. im new. Maybe i should type it the correct way from: +Thats is why Im asking for recommendations for CAT150 commandos type with my expectations to:
Thats is why Im asking for recommendations for CAT150 commandos type with my some of my expectations.

I didnt said with all my expectations. If your english is bad u might be thinking all my expectations. So hereby,now i'll explain simpler to you guys. Thanks. No offence. Peace ^.^V

Genjutsu
12-01-2014, 05:39 AM
Thanks keewee bro. I always respect ppl. Even ladyboy.
I didnt manage to find one that i like that time for CAT50. I last time keep go CAT50 then i know the standards. Then i change to CAT100 and CAT150, spent total of $700+ on WLs. I was new didnt know that there was this site and forum. Stupid me.
Then im new and i didnt know how to use forum, i save the name and went to the location and all the name list. the OKT told me they were all long gone. I was like omg...
Then i check again its my stupid fault again, i see the post but never check the date,month,year. It was 2013.... Then i realized must read all the post or click last page and view the last few pages of post.

I still didnt found one i like yet till Tinhamodek posted mango at 1809. I went to try it was fantastic. I been reading Threads and post to catch up.
^.^V Peace

-Gen

keewee
12-01-2014, 05:49 AM
But u r fucking fast in learning how to gather all the moronic clowns to zap innocent samsters and to create clones to write FAkE FR on 1809 WL. :rolleyes:

whether my fr is fake or real, u have to try b4 u know ... but for someone so disgusting liked u, i doubt they will treat u nice

and well least i have supporters, this show my character ... whether they are rite or wrong its up to individual to judge

and well if u got guts dun use your clones to talk den we will be able to enjoy the show ... clone talk is useless here especially to me hahahaha

thanks for flattering me as a genius in learning, i have more to learn especially on complaining
unliked someone here who failed to understand the rules of the game here

iLoveFuck
12-01-2014, 08:53 PM
What is commando?

Genjutsu
13-01-2014, 11:09 AM
dots we are here to share experience and enjoy ourselvles guys. don quarrel leh.
and yes i respect ladyboy but doesnt meant that keewee is ladyboy.
Got alot ladyboy keep harassed me or even when i was walking they suddenly squeeze my butt i didnt attitude or scold them. They are human after all. Please respect ppl, ppl will respect u. That all.

Oh and commando means make ur knees weak after the session. the girls stamina and skills are powerful.

keewee
13-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi I was a victim of a mass zapping and my aim is share the devious means of zapping

use yr master to talk

havana
14-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Want commando type can go changi look for it:rolleyes:

Just go wait outside Hendon camp....Guaranteed, confirmed plus chopped can get commando!!!:D

Genjutsu
14-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Updated

No need to intro me. Ill just read around and search for FR of the WLs. Ill try it myself. Already lowered my expectations. Tried before Judy 1654A, Mango 1809,
Ai Li Si 16W06, San San 1809. They are all good. Thanks guys.

-Gen

slyer
14-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Bro friendlyface join premium membership & u will b immuned from zap ;) u can report the mass zap to boss in rep Pts thread as well. ;)

Forbidden87
15-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Bro friendlyface join premium membership & u will b immuned from zap ;) u can report the mass zap to boss in rep Pts thread as well. ;)

Then why you never join premium membership? :rolleyes:

hogaogang
15-01-2014, 06:53 AM

or simply just kpkb and gain 1k plus overnight, i bet slyer can show you how to 'carry balls' to gain points
very
impressive indeed?

slyer
15-01-2014, 09:14 AM
or simply just kpkb and gain 1k plus overnight, i bet slyer can show you how to 'carry balls' to gain points
very
impressive indeed?

Did I do that? :D

Poor friendlyface, u must have been zapped by some powerful gang in sbf :eek: premium membership will solve all these Mass zapping issues :D

Forbidden87
15-01-2014, 02:48 PM
very
impressive indeed?

Well said bro. :D

This guy only know how to angkat bola. :rolleyes:

keewee
15-01-2014, 03:18 PM
:rolleyes:I have 11 points left, for just a rebuttal on someone who tries to act nice but actually who is a cyber gangster bully coward. He is someone who got caught red-handed logging into clone account but refuse to admit.

Now the big group zap me but no one dares to leave their nicks. Why would u, kW, be afraid? I can expose you I cannot do anything like gang zap etc... I am alone and I did zap u Kee wee but with 1 point no impact but I left my nick. Anyway u can continue your useless zapping.

Maybe should concentrate your effort to go pay, screw the girls in 1809 and train them up to the high standards you and your gang wrote in the FR. As for their face looking beautiful 50% alike to this movie star that tv actress, please pay for their plastic surgery as that cannot hide. I hate kena conned as I am not that well off. I would not sign up premium membership as it's maybe 10-15% of my cheong cost monthly.

wah u zapped me ah, so sad i lost 1 point...........

with someone who joined less den 3 months and gain points with merely jus a fr, having knowledge of so much, u know much more den a 3 months newbies, i dont need to dirty my hands on clones

no money to spend premium on clones jus say, dont need to act as i know who u are, slyer aka max for those who are smart enuf will able to spot also

who wanna waste time on a clone eh?

max_priest
15-01-2014, 07:12 PM

with someone who joined less den 3 months and gain points with merely jus a fr, having knowledge of so much, u know much more den a 3 months newbies, i dont need to dirty my hands on clones

no money to spend premium on clones jus say, dont need to act as i know who u are, slyer aka max for those who are smart enuf will able to spot also

Are you referring to me, max_priest? Could you be more specific? I ask because there are a few samsters with nicks beginning with Max ... For instance, maxSTD, maxpussy, max99, etc. etc. If affirmative, continue to read below ...

If you can prove to everyone that Slyer, FriendlyFace, etc. are my clones, I can promise you that my nick, max_priest will vanish from SBF forever! However, If you fail to back your wild & unsubstantiated accusation with solid evidence, will you do likewise?

I don't wish to waste my time debating with you again and again, just answer my above question. To reiterate, unlike yourself, I don't have clones and gang of zappers to manipulate in SBF. I am all by myself.

A bona fide snr samster like Omnia has already made it clear in the open that Slyer is not my clone. For your info, Slyer joined SBF before me, I should be therefore a clone of Slyer by right :rolleyes: ... I suggest you do some intelligent homework before you made such ludicrous accusation ...

keewee
15-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Are you referring to me, max_priest? Could you be more specific? I ask because there are a few samsters with nicks beginning with Max ... For instance, maxSTD, maxpussy, max99, etc. etc. If affirmative, continue to read below ...

If you can prove to everyone that Slyer, FriendlyFace, etc. are my clones, I can promise you that my nick, max_priest will vanish from SBF forever! However, If you fail to back your wild & unsubstantiated accusation with solid evidence, will you do likewise?

I don't wish to waste my time debating with you again and again, just answer my above question. To reiterate, unlike yourself, I don't have clones and gang of zappers to manipulate in SBF. I am all by myself.

A bona fide snr samster like Omnia has already made it clear in the open that Slyer is not my clone. For your info, Slyer joined SBF before me, I should be therefore a clone of Slyer by right :rolleyes: ... I suggest you do some intelligent homework before you made such ludicrous accusation ...

there is no rules and evidences saying a clone cant be more senior den u yrself and well im not good at debating ... as mentioned ah beng will only use ah beng method ...

clone or not clone only u yrself know better

accusation? i think i kena more but do u think i really care?

max_priest
15-01-2014, 07:54 PM
there is no rules and evidences saying a clone cant be more senior den u yrself and well im not good at debating ... as mentioned ah beng will only use ah beng method ...

clone or not clone only u yrself know better

accusation? i think i kena more but do u think i really care?

One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up if Slyer or FriendlyFace is my clone or not ... Common sense prevails and of course, discerning samsters who have been around long enough would know ... Some good examples to distinguish among us are; juz read how these two samsters construct their English sentences versus mine ... The choice of words used and the type of WL we prefer differ somewhat as well ...

Last but not least, If you have nothing solid to support your unsound accusation, I urge you to stop wasting your time and more importantly, stop asking your gang to zap innocent samsters who are genuine contributors ... Please continue to contribute whatever you think is useful to SBF samsters ... be it GL WL FR or nude pics of models, etc. etc. afterall this is a portal for like-minded individuals to share and exchange intel. This is my sincere advice to you ...

Peace out!

slyer
15-01-2014, 09:11 PM

So are u saying that if I do not sign up premium membership it implies I'm bro max's clone? What kind of logic? Haha

keewee
15-01-2014, 09:22 PM
So are u saying that if I do not sign up premium membership it implies I'm bro max's clone? What kind of logic? Haha

wah use wrong acc to post hahahahaha

slyer
15-01-2014, 11:46 PM
wah use wrong acc to post hahahahaha

I am myself. Simi use wrong account to post? :D I nearly fall off my chair when I read this :D

If u still insist I'm bro max clone, y not we ask boss or moderator to clear the air!