PDA

View Full Version : Sillypore becoming FL dumping ground?

globetrotter07
08-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Can't help but notice that SE Asian FLs posted here are (i) are at significant premium price-wise to what you get in FL home country (ii) quality also at a significant discount to what you get in FL home country...

Surely if we are being charged a premium, it should help okts attract and bring in better quality gals, no??!

Familiar with Indon, Viet, Pinoy markets. Thoughts from other bros familiar with other markets?

bolueeleh
09-01-2014, 08:35 AM
becoz we r suckers, i myself included, arrived at the hotel, door opened, girl doesnt look 60% like photo also take, why? becoz drive 30mins, find parking, find hotel, only have 1hr left before get back to office, small head cannot wait, so? lan lan xiao xiao take, then come sbyf complain.

becoz we stinkporeans are passive aggressive, (after many years of brainwashing) people know it and take advantage of this, thats why.

OKT know this & MIW know this :mad:

bpdslayer
10-01-2014, 06:29 PM
I think the fl scene here can't attract quality girls from overseas because the risk is too high in terms of getting into trouble. So we end up with the desperate fls.....

Mostly I give up on fl scene in Sg already. I stick to cat 150 legals, or if I want variety I fly to Thailand or Jakarta for quality bonks.

globetrotter07
11-01-2014, 11:53 AM
You are probably right - though I would think the risk to the girls are at worst, being sent back with a black mark if they ever step back into Sing again? Plus the police here more black and white - elsewhere in SE Asia, apparently police officers will ask for their share of sexual favours from the girls, if they catch the FL girls....

Wish the durian market logic works here - my msian friends tell me (not sure how true) the better durians get sent here because we are willing to pay premium prices...

batambird
11-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Totally Agree, Aside the price to their local country, the quality also sucks. The price difference perhaps acceptable as sillypore is more expensive. But the quality really bad..
Couple of weeks ago, i tried a thai (via okt) and when the door opened i was really shocked to see the girl. The photo and real was completely different, the only thing which could match with the photo was the hair color (black in real and photo). Thats all...the rest all photoshop work...i rejected and came back.

clicked27
12-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Totally Agree, Aside the price to their local country, the quality also sucks. The price difference perhaps acceptable as sillypore is more expensive. But the quality really bad..
Couple of weeks ago, i tried a thai (via okt) and when the door opened i was really shocked to see the girl. The photo and real was completely different, the only thing which could match with the photo was the hair color (black in real and photo). Thats all...the rest all photoshop work...i rejected and came back.

i cant agreed more with you...that girl is chui...but what to do

perish__
12-01-2014, 10:23 PM
sometimes, buy air asia fly to jakarta cheong is more worth it.
here is a break down :

air ticket ,lion air - 150
silver bird to & fro - 50
good 4 star or 5 star hotel -100-150-200
alcohol - 100
gals - ONS , FOC OR
CJ, red square - 120-150 whole night
alexis - 250
massage at clean joint - 30-40 an hour

so depending what you do, the FJ cost is low. u actually get better value and more fun.

globetrotter07
13-01-2014, 09:54 AM
sometimes, buy air asia fly to jakarta cheong is more worth it.
here is a break down :

air ticket ,lion air - 150
silver bird to & fro - 50
good 4 star or 5 star hotel -100-150-200
alcohol - 100
gals - ONS , FOC OR
CJ, red square - 120-150 whole night
alexis - 250
massage at clean joint - 30-40 an hour

so depending what you do, the FJ cost is low. u actually get better value and more fun.

Bro - fully agree. Though Jakarta has gotten more expensive over the last three years, still much better value for money over a 3-day trip. At places like Alexis, choices are mind boggling and girls are way hotter than here - even the Thais and Viets there...

globetrotter07
18-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Yes, head overseas better...though a friend of mine (not a Singaporean) was telling me that Singaporeans are exporting the inflation and spoiling the market in Dongguan - the local guys hate us for raising the prices. Used to be RMB 400 (for ktv company starting 6pm) + 400 (for quick service meal) + 400 for overnight (up to lunch time next day) i.e. 1200 RMB for 18 hours:D:D But we (singaporeans) happily pay the girls 500 + 500 +500...

cpt000
20-01-2014, 09:34 AM
It's also a matter of the girls' alibi to their families. If they work in BKK, they can tell their families they're working in an office/factory. But they can't tell their families they're working in Singapore for an office because who would hire them?

xxzxx
22-01-2014, 03:15 PM
i had to admit the quality wise has been down compare to the earlier yrs when i started to chiong. now so many operators so many FLs but the costs still not lower than last time... the FLs scene oso inflating too.. :(

desort
23-01-2014, 04:19 AM
Lol, it could be even cheaper. Even at eurasia. But prices are pretty jacked up now.

Woman Hacker
23-01-2014, 06:39 AM
yes $300sgd there is even cheaper one in shenzhen 200rmb for sitting 200b for ST total 400rmb

globetrotter07
23-01-2014, 10:33 AM
But don't get the wrong impression that it's generally that cheap throughout China...e.g apparently Chengdu has inflated - sitting fees alone is 700-800 RMB. Still.. much better selection, quality and yes, service.

globetrotter07
23-01-2014, 10:35 AM
I could understand the rising price caused by the inflation in the recent years. However, it should not be an excuse that the quality drops. Hopefully, OKT could put in more effort on this to win back customers.

Agree, rising prices is one thing. Quality dropping, or see more and more of "returnees" and less fresh faces, is another thing.

mechcow
23-01-2014, 08:21 PM
i had to admit the quality wise has been down compare to the earlier yrs when i started to chiong. now so many operators so many FLs but the costs still not lower than last time... the FLs scene oso inflating too.. :(

actually not more operators... more like the same operator operating under different names... too bad it is hard to get all bros to band together and boycott those dishonest ones...

The_Hustler
24-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Long have I gave up fucking these so-called premium girls coming to our shores. Yearly, save some good money go overseas on a 3-4 night spree happier and carefree...do what u wan, fuck how you want also no one cares.

Time for all of u guys to wake up from this fucking nightmare and GIVE THESE SUCKERS A SKIP...let them lan lan go back and let their non-ethics pimps go sweep floors.

Employer,
The Hustler

jazp
31-01-2014, 10:59 AM
wah..sad to hear all these for a chiongster noobie like myself :(