PDA

View Full Version : Dilemna : In love with a PRC Masseur

bebe_chris
17-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Need some advice from brothers here.

I have cheong a lot of TN shops. But there was this PRC syt whom I have developed feelings for. We have gone out for several times and I have been to her rented apartment once.

However, I feel that she sometimes is warm and sometimes cold to me.

She says she likes me too but needs time to slowly work things out.

Any advise? I know I am playing with fire coz PRC gals are known to like only $$$.

ballzballz
17-08-2005, 01:14 PM
no worries bro. its normal. you are not the first, neither are you the last. check your pm. got someone for you to check this question with.

shadowlunar04
17-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Any advise? I know I am playing with fire coz PRC gals are known to like only $$$.

Should be "advice". "Advise" is a verb. :D

You've the answer to your own dilemma. Why bother to ask for advices? :rolleyes:

singexpat
17-08-2005, 03:07 PM
another bro obcessed???
.............. :rolleyes:

Ethanas
17-08-2005, 03:12 PM
another bro obcessed???
.............. :rolleyes:

heh~ I was too tempted to correct you... :D The word you are looking for is obsessed.

Threadstarter you should becareful, try if possible not to cheong with your feelings man.

sg_boytoy
17-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Should be "advice". "Advise" is a verb. :D

You've the answer to your own dilemma. Why bother to ask for advices? :rolleyes:

Got "advices" meh, Bro shadowlunar04? I thought "advice" is an uncountable noun? Sorry ah, want to improve engrish lah...

Anyway, Bro bebe_chris, you already know you're playing with fire so you want us to encourage or discourage you?

sg_boytoy
17-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Threadstarter you should becareful, try if possible not to cheong with your feelings man.

I also very tempted, be careful got spacing between the words, Bro Ethanas, no offence hor :D

singexpat
17-08-2005, 03:17 PM
heh~ I was too tempted to correct you... :D The word you are looking for is obsessed.

thanks bro!! i was editing it for 10 min n decided to give up.. :D
as long as e meanin gets across..

Threadstarter.. ur comments pls..

Ethanas
17-08-2005, 03:17 PM
I also very tempted, be careful got spacing between the words, Bro Ethanas, no offence hor :D

LoL! Boss Sam really should start a English class.

shadowlunar04
17-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Got "advices" meh, Bro shadowlunar04? I thought "advice" is an uncountable noun? Sorry ah, want to improve engrish lah...

Dun lidat leh, want to pichar my lobang ah? Luckily, my lobang is bery tough leh. :D

Check with the online dictionary.

http://www.tigernt.com/cgi-bin/ecdict.cgi

sg_boytoy
17-08-2005, 03:20 PM
LoL! Boss Sam really should start a English class.

An English class lah, ha ha ha... :D

Bro Ethanas, for fun only hor, brother brother, steady...

Ethanas
17-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Since when does bros start being so anal about grammer and spellings?

Boss, since you actively correct us on our grammers and vocabulary, can you include a spell check in the forum?

:p

Doh! It seems I shot myself in the foot again doesn't it? <in reference to the post before this>

singexpat
17-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I also very tempted, be careful got spacing between the words, Bro Ethanas, no offence hor

i nearly fell off my chair while laughin... :D

(no mistakes rite??)

Ethanas
17-08-2005, 03:23 PM
(no mistakes rite??)

Yeah my bad on that one and the one after that. Really need to go back to studying the language again.

sg_boytoy
17-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Dun lidat leh, want to pichar my lobang ah? Luckily, my lobang is bery tough leh. :D

Check with the online dictionary.

http://www.tigernt.com/cgi-bin/ecdict.cgi

Wah! Sipeh steady leh, dictionary also 'chut lai liao' :D

Bro shadowlunar04, you're right, got such a word, thank you, you ah!!!

singexpat
17-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Yeah my bad on that one and the one after that. Really need to go back to studying the language again.

same here lah... :D

shadowlunar04
17-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Wah! Sipeh steady leh, dictionary also 'chut lai liao' :D

Bro shadowlunar04, you're right, got such a word, thank you, you ah!!!

It seems that "chut lai liao" is not an English phrase. I couldn't find the proper meaning of it from the dictionary. Is it a local slang or a phrase from your dialects? Mind enlighten me a bit here? Pardon me for my "Fe Li Feh Ler" Queen's English. :D

sg_boytoy
17-08-2005, 03:34 PM
It seems that "chut lai liao" is not an English phrase. I couldn't find the proper meaning of it from the dictionary. Is it a local slang or a phrase from your dialects? Mind enlighten me a bit here? Pardon me for my "Fe Li Feh Ler" Queen's English. :D

I 'chow hokkien peng' lah, Engrish I watch TV and learn one, dialect I mastered in army :D

singexpat
17-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I 'chow hokkien peng' lah, Engrish I watch TV and learn one, dialect I mastered in army

veri talented... :D

shadowlunar04
17-08-2005, 03:40 PM
I 'chow hokkien peng' lah, Engrish I watch TV and learn one, dialect I mastered in army :D

Eh, same same leh. I learned my hokkien during my army days. My English was damned horrigible (horrible + incorrigible) after that. :D

Brushing up and try to speak proper English now because my boss couldn't understand Singlish. Lolz........

sg_boytoy
17-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Eh, same same leh. I learned my hokkien during my army days. My English was damned horrigible (horrible + incorrigible) after that. :D

Brushing up and try to speak proper English now because my boss couldn't understand Singlish. Lolz........

Wah lao eh~ sama sama, I'm sure many Bros after army, Engrish all kenah hokkien-fied... now when my ang moh colleagues talk to me, I have to pause a few seconds to craft my response before I answer, if not sure kenah blur fuck look... :D

Rof|maoxz
17-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Need some advice from brothers here.

I have cheong a lot of TN shops. But there was this PRC syt whom I have developed feelings for. We have gone out for several times and I have been to her rented apartment once.

However, I feel that she sometimes is warm and sometimes cold to me.

She says she likes me too but needs time to slowly work things out.

Just asking are you a man with plenty of free time to roam TNs? Or you have few circle of friends around you. You have mentioned you chiong TNs, but forgot the rules of cheonging completely I guess. Not PRCs are known to fancy on your hard cold cash, any ladies in this trade can suck you dry and out if you are not careful. Nowadays so easy to fall in love meh? :cool:

oakleyeug
17-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Actually to be very frank, from exprience somemore..... Not all PRC gals like money lah.... Some of the nicest people I met are actually China man....

Please do not judge China ladies by this kind of statment. I worked in China now and I tell you some of them r so rich u nvr believe it, they don sell body for ur infomation. Alot of bros in international thread cn vounch for me.

I believe you all have not been to International thread go there more often and you will know.

On the other hand there are some who are really blood suckers... If you see properly Singapore also have rite?

bebe_chris
17-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Well....She did ask me to help her pay her monthly rent of $500, but i managed to siam her requests!

Guess, I will see how things go one at a time.

ly1968
17-08-2005, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=bebe_chris]Well....She did ask me to help her pay her monthly rent of $500, but i managed to siam her requests!

bro bebe_chris no need to think lah already so beng hiam liao u should siam her until buay jin chu liao

game10199
18-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Well....She did ask me to help her pay her monthly rent of $500, but i managed to siam her requests!

Guess, I will see how things go one at a time.

---

bro bebe_chris,

This is getting bad.. if she really likes you, she will not ask you to pay her rent!

I had a few PRC girlfriends.. the ones that are truly liked me never asked me for money. They would come to my place whenever they are off to clean my room, and stuff like that.

Others I know are out to get a Singapore bf as a security blanket..

Clear your head.. be careful..

Just concerned,
game10199

dc7176
18-08-2005, 01:32 AM
hope u dun b another username/aaaaa. My advise is to give up! if u really wan look for PRC gals for marriage, look 4 a decent one la. To play play only than pay n f off.

game10199
18-08-2005, 10:23 AM
My advise is to give up! if u really wan look for PRC gals for marriage, look 4 a decent one la. To play play only than pay n f off.

I'll second that !! Fire and forget!!

Good luck,

game10199

bebe_chris
19-08-2005, 02:12 AM
Just went out with her for dinner at suntec.

We talk about alot of stuff. She also said that we don't have to go to restaurants everytime. She's ok with hawker or even coffeeshop for makan.

I'll just see how things go from here. Meeting her again on sunday to celebrate her birthday!

Will keep you guys posted of any new outcomes.

dc7176
19-08-2005, 02:25 AM
Just went out with her for dinner at suntec.

We talk about alot of stuff. She also said that we don't have to go to restaurants everytime. She's ok with hawker or even coffeeshop for makan.

I'll just see how things go from here. Meeting her again on sunday to celebrate her birthday!

Will keep you guys posted of any new outcomes.

bro, tat how my prc gal get me hook too... go shoppin she pay for herself no need me to pay, free bonk etc till now flyin over monthly to c her... well almost monthly!! now gave her monthly allowance of $200 to $300 if inc of my airfare n other travel expenses is abt $800 to $1k per month...

Do ur maths properly, play if u can afford! if really talk kum cheng than ...

good luck bro

bebe_chris
19-08-2005, 02:31 AM
bro, tat how my prc gal get me hook too... go shoppin she pay for herself no need me to pay, free bonk etc till now flyin over monthly to c her... well almost monthly!! now gave her monthly allowance of $200 to $300 if inc of my airfare n other travel expenses is abt $800 to $1k per month...

Do ur maths properly, play if u can afford! if really talk kum cheng than ...

good luck bro

Thanks! Point noted!
Where is your PRC gal now?

dc7176
19-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Thanks! Point noted!
Where is your PRC gal now?

fuzhou - ningde

bebe_chris
19-08-2005, 02:39 AM
fuzhou - ningde

OIC. My gal is holding a student pass but she has no intentions of going back to china.

dc7176
19-08-2005, 02:51 AM
OIC. My gal is holding a student pass but she has no intentions of going back to china.

wah she so fast declare her intention of not goin back liao?? so wat she do after her STP expired?? overstayed? cont studies? or marry u??

bro she done her math n now u should b doin yours...