PDA

View Full Version : Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

eddy
17-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Well as mentioned to Sinoview and the other samsters here, I flew up my Gong An ladyfriend to Beijing on Thursday to spend the weekend with me until Sunday.

The story of how i got to know Miss Gongan is here..... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=946885&postcount=779

Lets just call her Xue-er

Its been a few months since I met with her but we've been keeping in touch almost every other day over the phone and talked about alot of different things.

Dont flame me but up till last week I had not touched her much less anything else.........

eddy
17-08-2005, 01:07 PM
11 Aug, her flight from Shenzen to Beijing is supposed to touch down at 4.30pm. I arrived at the airport half an hour earlier but could not find her flight number on the arrival notice board and started karang kabok....... after asking the information counter, realized that I was at the International terminal!!! Stupid me.....

Rushed over to the domestic terminal with enough time to spare and the place was extra crowded with all sorts of characters hanging around the place.

When she walked out of the arrival gates after picking up her luggage, my whole world suddenly became a slow motion blur (sort of like Chow Yeun Fatt in that scene from God of Gamblers). Dressed in a simple white blouse, jeans and sneakers with her little pointed nose and cheeks all rosy, I didnt really see or notice anyone else among the crowd. A pickpocket with gorilla hands could have picked my wallet and hp and I would not have even noticed it as I sucked in her beauty from 10m away.

She spotted me, broke out a huge smile and waved at me. My heart (bros I kid u not) just swelled twice in size in pride and ego that such a beauty was waving at nobody else but me.

Even a few other disembarking passengers were stealing lusty glances at Xue-er. When she walked out the door she held my right arm with her hand and squeezed it tightly. Those laughing eyes, the happiness in her voice and her hand on my arm while she hopped up and down in excitement in seeing me again was almost too much for me to take....... how badly I wanted to just give her an old fashioned bear hug!

I smiled a simple innocent smile as I noticed one guy, hands on luggage trolley with his wife stealing one last glance at us before he reluctantly pushed the trolley along to the taxi stand with his wife in tow.

Behind me I hear a couple of ladies calling out 'Xue Mei!' Turning around I see 3 young ladies 1 in plain civillian wear and 2 in Gong An uniforms. They embrace Xue-Er as one would embrace a long lost sister. It was touching.... I could see that Xue-er was weeping tears of happiness and her girlfriends were also holding back strong emotions.

I just took 2 quiet steps back and let them have their moment.

just4fun
17-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Good Luck Bro... :)

Hope to see ur FRs...

U hv done all Singaporeans pround man....

eddy
17-08-2005, 01:22 PM
I could see a couple of fingers pointing in my direction from them and silently crossed my fingers....

In mandarin she beckons me over 'Ai-di (thats how most chinese pronounce my name) I'd like to introduce my 3 closest 'sisters' to you. Hence I got to know 3 more GongAn ladies.......

Song Lin (name changed to preserve identity) was a plain looking girl in her mid 20s who had a quiet strength about her......very very down to earth and mild mannered girl. Slim with a really tiny waist and little slitty eyes.

Qing Yi (name changed) was a stunner with short hair and seemed to be the most agressive and extrovert of the group. She reminds me so much of Maggie Cheung in looks and size.

and what looked like the little chilli padi of the group Liu Yang....and the shortest too at 1.65m. Straight talking and speaks her mind........ I suspect that she is an ideology maniac by her views on chinese society.

But pleasantly all were very warm towards me and almost immediately asked me about Singapore and yes..... that comment that I hear so much of in China "Singapore is very clean and beautiful!"

I took hold of the trolley and suggested that we take 2 cabs over to the Grand Hyatt on Chang An/Wangfujing.

"Bu Bi Bu Bi! Wo Men Yu Che Jie Ni Men" Oh great they've got a car ready!

I almost dropped dead when a white Gong An van pulled up and we boarded it!!!!!

eddy
17-08-2005, 01:31 PM
The inside of the Gong An van was quite ordinary looking. And as much as I tried looking for hidden compartments holding guns, truncheons, batons etc etc, I found nothing.....just a short wave radio in front and a few switches for the lights and sirens on top.

Wow best! It cost me about 85rmb and 45min to get to the airport. Now in the GongAn car, we made it back to the Grand Hyatt in 30 mins flat without even having to pay the highway toll fees.

Those of you who ever taken a taxi to Hyatt know the frustration of facing the traffic jam on the very LAST traffic light turning left....... one flash of the siren and lights and we crossed over in 5 secs!

The bell boys were suddenly so attentive and kind to me (they acted like assholes kissing white ass for the last 3 days prior).

Xue-er's girlfriends went back to the station to finish off their work and to also change into civillian clothes before joining us for dinner at 7.00pm

eddy
17-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I brought her up to the club room (1 bedroom apartment) and her eyes opened in astonishment at the grandeur and luxury before her.

As tactically advised by Bro Sinoview, I had earlier cleared all my stuff (even threw away my CDs and had housekeeping do a sweep of the apartment to clear it of any evidence) and made a nice sleeping cot for myself in the living room sofa.

I told her that the bedroom is hers and that I'm ok sleeping on the sofa. She very strongly protested and insisted that she sleep on the sofa. In fact she didnt mind laying a blanket on the lush carpeted floor and sleeping there.

We went back and forth about this for 15 mins. She even suggested we share the same bed (king sized) and just put a couple of bolsters and pillows between us. I told her no need, the WHOLE bed is hers during her 3 night stay until sunday.

With that she let out a whoop! and took a flying leap onto the gigantic bed rolling all over it and smothering herself with the giant pillows and the other bed linen, little knowing that that would later turn into our playground......

I just stood by the bedside smiling and laughing at her 'village' ways as she sank into the deep musky comfort of the bed. I really felt like jumping in then and stripping ourselves and fucking but again......following Sinoview's shrewd advise, I just played it cool and gentleman.

I went into the bathroom and started water running in the bathtub turning up the hot water a little hotter than normal. Hyatt leaves a bowl of bath salts for guests to use and I throw its entire contents into the tub. And squeezed in 2 whole bottles of foam bath for good effect.

After 15 minutes, the whole toilet was well steamed and the tub had filled 3/4 with a huge head of foam

I went back into the bedroom and she was still unpacking her things. Told her that I'd prepared a bath for her and asked her to soak in it for half an hour before showering

She looks at me shyly..... I recognize that look as 'am I going in alone or are u supposed to join me?' I played it cool again (super difficult by now) and told her that I needed to do some work on my laptop in the dining hall and told her to enjoy herself.

Through the closed doors, I could make her out singing songs to herself as she wrapped herself in bubbly heaven from the suds.

Niceman
17-08-2005, 01:55 PM
well done...nice FR.....
Cont....will be here waiting
:cool:

eddy
17-08-2005, 02:32 PM
After 10 minutes on the laptop, I couldnt take it anymore with a non-WL beauty in the bathroom. Through the door I told her that I was going down to the gym to work out and then an swim in the pool (get rid of the testerone levels building up).

'Wait for me!' the kid in her shouted. In a minute she had slipped on her swim suit and walked out with towel in hand. Hold on there! She was completely snow white from heel to forehead with a superbly well toned body and very nice full C-cups. I grabbed a thick bathrobe and bedroom slippers from the closet and put it on her.

One look at her and I had no desire to work out in the gym. I just wanted to get into the pool with her as fast as possible.

It was 5.30pm at the pool side and Beijing was freaking hot and extremely foggy and humid...... the worst kind of weather that I hated with a vengence. It was those kind of weather where you got soaked in sweat the moment you stepped out of an air-conditioned environment.

Found ourselves a nice spot and half the men at the poolside below 60 stopped for an instant to admire this beauty that the beast brought down to the pool.

The cool waters of the lap pool was a welcome respite from the beating heat and humidity. With its lush green environment, I was back all over again in Bali.

That was when she held my hands as we tried walking from the shallow end to the middle of the pool. When it was too deep for her, I took my chance and helped her by holding her lithe waist and pulling her towards me.

Her 2 arms wrapped around me with her body lightly pressed against mine in a slow water dance that I wished never to end.

She couldnt stop telling me how excited she was to actually be in Beijing and that this with the great hotel and room and pool was like a dream come true.

I smiled innocently and told her that I really missed seeing her again after so long. I also said some really stupid mushy things to her which sorry will not share with u bros.

'I know... me too' she whispered in my ear, kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tightly.

Didnt grope her in public at the pool but my hands wandered around her enough in the water to feel her tight hard body with very very little body fats...... it was all elegantly sculpted muscle. Her thighs, arms, belly, back and butt seemed to belong to a well trained gymnast or athelete. Together with a strong jaw-line, high cheek-bones, perked little nose, big round eyes with jet black pupils, little ears and full lips with droplets of water on her face, I just felt like a million dollars with her hugging me.

eddy
17-08-2005, 02:53 PM
beautiful girl in the water or not, I always like to horse around in a pool. Soon we broke our embrace and started water fights, 'bombing' jumps into the pool, dunking etc etc etc

A hotel staff came over and told us that some of the guests (ang mohs because the Japs looked pretty ok enjoying the view) complained that we were disturbing them.

Me slipped him 20rmb and asked that he show me exactly who was complaining. He pointed in the direction of an English pig in his 40s ('nei ke Ing Guo Laowai') 5m away.

I raised my right arm, showed him the finger deep deep and said 'Go fuck yourself in a library........boy '

His face dropped onto the deck of the pool in disbelief.

The pool manager immediately came over and asked if everything was OK hinting that I should apologize to the white pig. I switched over to English-speaking mode, refused to talk to him in chinese and fucked him and his grandparents dead or alive for this running dog attitude.

Pool manager understood my curse and not happy at all. 2 security personnel came to support and Xue-er fished out her GongAn badge and my sweet angel with a slight twitch of her face transformed into a snarling pit bull on a short leash and identified herself.

Almost immediately manager and security guards retreated with apologetic 'Mei Si, Mei Si, Mei Si....' Poolboy got pulled away by Pool Manger for a sound fucking behind the bushes.

My mouth dropped open at Xue-er's authority....... that a sweet angel could in an instant turn into a feared authority.... that kind of frightened me a little too ....... would she be just as dominant if she became my gf?

shengge
17-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Big Bro eddy,
Sorry to disturb your post.
Your story SWEE SWEE Buay kiu JUI!
Will UP you tomorrow when I have power.
Look like lot of bros are comping here, right Bro S? Hehe!

eddy
17-08-2005, 03:10 PM
With victory under our belt, we dried off and went back to our room. In the lift up to the 14th floor, I whispered to her 'wow, u always that fierce? its frightening' She just burst out laughing and said 'In our line its always psychological warfare and the proper use of fear when we deal with situations'

'Then be kind to me ok?' I said. She just pinched my nose and said 'Lets see...' and had a good laugh.

5 of her course mates 2 guys and the 3 girls earlier were waiting in the lobby when we went down at 7.30pm...... thank goodness everyone was in casual wear.

Dinner was at a local restraunt with few tourists 10 minutes by motorized pedicabs (covered 3 wheelers) that cost us 3rmb each.

We had excellent Beijing Duck (original style with the meat attached), BBQ Mutton, cold beef, cold pickeled vegs etc etc etc

It was excellent and with free flowing beer and Er Guo Toh (56 degrees) we were all singing and having a jolly good time through the evening until around 11pm. By that time the 2 guys and myself were sloshed. Xue-er and the girls were almost there but not as bad as us guys. I went to the back alley and threw up my dinner.

This fucking Er Guo Toh is like jet fuel and harsh. I thought that the term 'fire water' used in those cowboy and indian movies were just cowboy talk....... now I know that there is really such a thing as 'fire water'.

End of the evening we polished off a crate (large bottles) of local beer and 4 jing of this fucking fire water.

I wanted to pay for everything (cheap cheap 200rmb) but Lao Zhang and Xiao Wang (the guys) would hear nothing of it...... us being guests in town and Xue-er likened to a long lost sister just found.

I promised that I would buy dinner the next day which they just waved away with OK ok

shanghian
17-08-2005, 03:14 PM
My mouth dropped open at Xue-er's authority....... that a sweet angel could in an instant turn into a feared authority.... that kind of frightened me a little too ....... would she be just as dominant if she became my gf?

Bro,

Best FR I have read in months ... keep it up! ( both the writing as well as your little bro :) )
Waiting for more man.

cheers

shanghian

kryogenics
17-08-2005, 03:15 PM
KNN u ahh eddy

funny ass dude hahahahaha looks like sinoview gave u advice from all of us hahahahahahahahaha............hai make me miss china ..........
WILL be BACK

vaxvms
17-08-2005, 03:24 PM
waitin for MAIN COURSE now....
:p

metaldag
17-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Getting sexcited oredi......cum on, dun keep us in suspense leh.

eddy
17-08-2005, 03:48 PM
We grabbed a cab back to the hotel and with my girl and myself drunk I still could hear Sinoview's 'bro, play gentleman....steady steady does it' mantra in my mind booming like a stereo out of contro

I helped her to the toilet where she finally yeilded the contents of her stomach and threw up over and over and over again into the toilet bowl and then onto the toilet floor . It was ugly.

I crawled to the phone and called housekeeping for help. 2 of them came and cleaned up the mess. Bless them.... by the time they left 15mins later, the toilet was once again spotless. Tipped them 20rmb each.

A beauty lies at my feet totally passed out at my lustful mercy.

The devil in me picked her up into my arms and laid her gently onto the bed. I sweep her hair to one side and drink again...... this time drinking in her beautiful peaceful face in a drunken sleep, she without any strength or will or consiousness to fight me.

I just enjoyed running the back of my hand on her cheeks feeling her breath on my fingers...... feeling her soft full lips on my thumb and feeling her gentle forehead as she breathed gently like an exhausted lamb awaiting her fate after being chased down by a lone wolf.

She was pretty easy to undress wearing the same white button down blouse she'd arrived in Beijing with that afternoon. My pulse beat faster as I pushed her onto her side and my trembling fingers unclasped her bra removing it gently.

The gentle lamb is being prepared for her ultimate sacrifice.

I hook a finger around the front of her waist and unbuttoned her light cotton pants. Pulling down, each click of the zipper following the downward pull of my fingers sounded too loud to my alcohol filled mind.

At the end of the zipper's journey.....I moved down lower to her feet and pulled those innocent girl pants away from her legs.

What do we have here? She's wearing those ankle stockings...... I take those off one by one too revealing the cutest set of manicured (but no nail-polish) toes each one seemingly too in a snuggled sleep.

Strange, I hadnt noticed her breasts until now. Standing over her gloating at the innocent lamb on the bed below me, I see 2 nipples the color of pastel pink sitting on gently heaving breasts.

I get an instant erection at the sight before me...... not from the tits, not from the white skin or the beautiful face.....those tiny light green veins running just below her skin down one side of her flushed face, light veins like little spider webs that come up very near the surface of her skin around the side of her breasts up to her nipples.

Her breasts arent saggy but firm and more importantly perky even with her lying down on the bed. Its shape resembling pears.

I open my mouth baring my fanged teeth and lowered my head towards her body.

And I breathed deeply.......sooooooo deeeeeeply I breath in her essence. The scent of jasmine fills my lungs.

My heart is pounding like crazy now ready to explode at any moment. Meat in front of a wolf, worm in front of a fish, a fly in a spider web waiting its fate......... I held her hand in my hand.

I could not. Not like this.

I took out one of my t-shirts and put it on her.

Fluffling up the down pillow I rest her head gently on it and placed a bolster snugly against her for her to hug. Covering her up nicely in the thick comforter, I turned off the lights to the room.

I pulled the lounge chair in from the living room and settled down to sleep after cleaning myself up.

I didnt want to sleep on the sofa but I also didnt want to risk sleeping on the same bed as her either, with bro Sinoview's chants of 'easy bro, easy..... play gentleman' echoing in my head.

So I fell into my own dreamland after a while. Funny, I didnt dream of fucking her or anything lustful...... I just had a very nice dream of us holding hands in a quiet garden taking a stroll on a cool spring morning.

squarepants
17-08-2005, 03:52 PM
very interesting story......faster come come.

thumbs up! :D

biker_man
17-08-2005, 04:11 PM
don't stop!

one of the best stories i have read of late

living my life vicariously through others bros good times. :D

Upping your points now!

shanghaitan
17-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Woah Bro!! Good stuff! Wonderful writing style! Looking forward to further instalments!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan :cool:

eddy
17-08-2005, 04:36 PM
fuck, didnt know if Sinoview advise accurate or not but anyway too late....I was just too tired and drunk to want to even think about fucking.

I just enjoyed the view of Xue-er snuggled up in her bed and dozed off by 4am (we had gotten back around 12am+)

Next morning, I felt my entire being enveloped by some light pressure all around me with a gentle soft wind blowing into my hair. I shifted from my side position lightly and looked at what it was......I'd slept in enough hotel rooms over the years that this could be one of thos hungry ghosts pressing down on me (this was last week during the 1st week of the Hungry Ghost Festival).....my balls dropped as this was my first time it happened to me.

I turned around gently and instead found an arm wrapped around my waist and some of Xue-er's silky hair tickling my face. Wah say ! Somehow or other she had squeezed some space for herself onto the lounge chair with me.

Turning slowly around, I face her directly. Up so close and personal and outside the swimming pool, I was admiring the most beautiful uncut diamond I had ever laid my eyes on. She looked exquisite without her make-up and her lips even more lush without lipstick. Her nose slightly contracting and expanding as she breathed epitomized the gentleness of an early Mongolian grassland morning.

The morning light flitted into the cracks between the drawn curtains as I put one arm gently around her as she snuggled up against my shoulder oblivious to the beast that she was sleeping next to.

I sweep back her hair gently and kiss the top of her head. That sweeet scent of a woman wafted its way into my lungs as I drew it in deep.

Luckily my shorts pocket still got some left over Lotte chewing gum (dont ask me how!) I popped 3 into my mouth to clean up my breath a little........ and waited.

So tired, I dozed off again after a while the weight of her head on my shoulder and her arms across my chest forgotten.

A light kiss on my lips awaken me after about an hour. I kept my eyes closed and just smiled as I stretched like a cat just waking up. Like a sparrow, another kiss came on my lips. I keep my lips closed slowing chewing on the gum.

The 3rd time she kissed me, she used the tip of her toungue to pry open my lips and gently frenched me.

Thank you Sinoview....... the prey innocently made her first move into the silent predator's environ.

I parted my lips to allow the hungry sparrow's toungue into my mouth for her to feast.

The role of predator had somehow turned around. She now assumed that role and myself removed to that of prey, the one being hunted.

eddy
17-08-2005, 05:22 PM
She frenched me as if I was the last oasis with clean water in Beijing.

Still not even saying a single word to one another, I slowed her down and returned her frenching in a slow but more passionate and meaningful way. I almost imagined myself in one of the illicit stolen love scenes from Red Sorghum.

This also allowed us to get spritually closer to each other and enhanced the pleasure of each little bite and nibble. Her breathing was starting to become deep and labored as her hands desperately reached below my t-shirt. She didnt go for lil bro yet but she had transformed yet again from a sparrow into a new-born calf....... desperately searching for that bond.

She runs her hands slow but hard against my chest with her nails clutching at the hair on my chest. She buries her face into my chest and takes a deep breath of my manly soul. She clutches one arm around my neck and another behind my waist as she continues to rub her beautiful face against my chest.

Simultaneously, I place my hand behind her and held her right ass cheek tightly. Breaking free, I stood up and scooped all of her woman off the lounge chair and onto the bed.

I laid her on the bed and fell onto her as she reached out and pulled me onto her.

The predator in her continued to play its role. She slowly puts one hand half way down my shorts and looks at me. Without a word, I hold her hand and as if in silent consent allowed her hand to go deeper to find my erect penis.

Sitting gently in her palm she slowly squeezed and stroked it in apparent inexperience. She keeps her eyes closed not daring to look at me in the eyes as her hand continued with its aquaintance.

My mind was on the verge of exploding as I gently pulled her hand away from inside my shorts. I lifted up the t-shirt she was wearing and 2 gentle white mountains greeted me with treelines of little green veins on both mounts topped up with those light pastel pink nipples.

I wanted to scale the mountains and not go straight to the peak. So at the base of her right breast I began my climb using only the tip of my toungue. It lashed across from under her breast to the side of her breast as she began moaning from the assult silently willing me to reach her tip hard nipple quickly. I continued my ascent slowly with long deliberate strokes of the toungue until her nipple looked engorged from lack of attention. Near its summit, I flicked quickly at her swelled nipple sending a waving spasm down her body. Another quick flick elicted another tremor from a volcano waiting to erupt.

And I then put her entire nipple into my mouth as she began moaning with one hand taking a good grip of the back of my head and forcing it down as if demanding that I take a good chew of the tip of her nipple.

As I feasted on her nipple with gentle bites between my teeth, my other hand wandered below and made its way gently into her tiny white panties. Without pulling them down, a single finger made its way down between her legs.

With a single light twitch, as if it was a secret code between us, her legs parted slightly to allow its 4 other brothers in. As 4 fingers spread her labia the middle finger explored and first found her wet oasis.

Bathing in the oasis of her love liquid, my middle finger is all naturally lubricated and begins to look for her clitoris.

I find it immediately and with the lubricated finger on her clit, it yeilded more of her love juice.

Just gently twirling around her hardened clitoris and with my mouth on her nipple, I slowly wound her up like a clock work toy and she unleashed like a china-made bedside alarm bell as her entire body continued to convulse uncontrollably.

She held on to my arms and neck tightly for the ride as she rode 3-4 peaks in succession over 10 minutes. I see tears rolling down the side of her face as she reached a 5th orgasm. She gasps that she's going mad and she loves me all at the same time.

I kiss her tears away as she reached number 5 and collapsed in a final spasmic shudder.

I had not penetrated her yet nor have I yet even begun work on her other breast. My tired arms were killing me as I just held her in my arms and wrapped assurance and security all around her body.

After a while she says 'I'm sorry'

I ask her why? She says that she's not that sort of woman and that what she just did was disgraceful and shameful.

Hush hush hush! Silly silly child, its OK. I still respect you. I know life's been hard and that its not easy chasing your lofty ambitions for society's benefit....... and I've loved you the moment I laid my eyes on you.

She faces me and gives me a kiss and hug. I pull her up from bed and give her a piggy back ride to the bathroom for a shower........ together.

continued tomorrow guys........ gotta call her now!

tionggoklan
17-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Bro Eddy,

Bravo bravo, bravo, an adventure well written, and we the viewers have a great time reading it.

However, I dunno what Bro Sinoview has adv u, but IMHO, u r taking thing way too careful liao. As at yr last post, its obvious that she is prepared or maybe expecting u to get intimate wif her, so dunno y u keep on delaying yr move leh?

Sori bro, cos me dun understand yr motive. To make her madly in love wif u? U prefer gal making the move on u instead? Otherwise, me really dun get it, y u still dun makan her. The saying goes, 打铁要乘热,u drag n drag, later if 节外生枝,then all yr effort wasted man. Of course for this case, we know that u have oreli succeeded in conquering her.

Actually, based on my personal exp in Beijing last time, as long as the gal is willing to cum to my house, battle is won liao, and the success rate is 100%. Bro, dun get me wrong, me not boasting here, juz wanna say that maybe to them (female northerners), if they r willing to go to yr house knowing that u stay alone, means they expect u to get intimate. (dunno tio bo?)

Likewise, for yr case, if she is willing to visit u in beijing n stay in yr hotel room (means if u oreli told her beforehand),it means u r oreli there at least 75%, no need to take so long mah.

Bro Eddy, once again I apologise if I have said anything wrong above. I juz dun understand yr motive , that's all. Or maybe u juz enjoy teasing yr prey, notin wrong wif that. Aniway, well done for conquering a GongAn, I never did that b4 also.

Sinoview
17-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Well done my bro.... You done us proud...

Actually, I thought giving you a buss after a few days of silence ....till i saw posting..... excellent job.

You see in SZ. Hee...hee.... When ?

eddy
17-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Dun worry bro, no offence taken. Just that this girl is basically a GongAn police officer that I'd known a few months earlier in Chang Ping Dongguan and wanted to try to be a little gentlemanly and not act hard up for sex. heh heh heh! Therefore the tarik harga

There are some parts that I'd shared with Sinoview, Sintheman and Kryogenics that I had not posted.

- She'll turn 30 later in November but honestly dont look a day older than 25.

- She'd broken up with her BF sometime back and currently not attached.

- Never took flight on an areoplane in her life and ranks as a Lieutenant-Investigator with 11 years in the force

- This is the surprising part, decided to join the police force because she wanted to help uphold justice in society and do good for her country.

- Only child with retired parents. Father used to be a teacher and mother an office manager in a state-owned enterprise......both are retired in Zhejiang.

Psychologically and strategically, letting her make the first intimate moves puts me in a better position and avoids getting me categorized into the typical sex tourist section which these people see so much of everyday.

The rest of the story will explain itself.

Appreciate your tip!!!

Sinoview
17-08-2005, 08:14 PM
There are some parts that I'd shared with Sinoview, Sintheman and Kryogenics that I had not posted.

Psychologically and strategically, letting her make the first intimate moves puts me in a better position and avoids getting me categorized into the typical sex tourist section which these people see so much of everyday.

Ha..ha.. In Chinese we called that 以退为进
aka Retreat to Advance

Part of Sun tse ping fa aka 孙子兵法.

Well done.....

Cheers

Ronaldo
17-08-2005, 08:21 PM
What a wonderful FR! Makes me feel as though I am there..
Like reading Da Vinci Code... hehe..

As per what Bro Tiongkoklan said, sometimes people like to take it slow and let the girl be in charge. If we rush rush into sex immediately, we are no difference in those local chinese who rarely does foreplay.

For myself, I will foreplay the girl until she climax and she is hungry for sex. Then suddenly I will go take a shower, at the shocked look of the girl. Then when you returned, you will be "raped" surely. Hahaha...

But everyone different style lahz.. At first I also think Bro Eddy took too long liaoz.. but he is fishing.. sometimes we enjoy the process than the actual ending.. hehe..

All the best bro!

eddy
17-08-2005, 09:13 PM
In the shower stall, we take a long slow shower re-discovering each other's bodies. Her skin is so soft that the bath gel glides off her shoulders and back easily. We clean each other up gently and continue to plant silly kisses on each other everywhere.

She holds my head and pulls me under the hot shower and gives me a deep kiss. I returned her affections by pinning her against the wall of the shower and work my toungue onto her other unconquored breast. It was excellent watching streams of hot water shooting off her breast and a particularly small jet hit on her erect nipple. I went down on that stiff nipple with my mouth and toungue and a moan escapes her mouth as she closed her eyes to savor the sensation.

My other hand slides down her back rubs on her nice firm buttocks and from the front my little middle finger again did its work on her now stiff clitoris.

With hot steaming water from the shower flowing down her head and breasts onto her butt and belly and streaming over her clitoris and labia before it flowed down her legs, my fingers had an easy time getting her wet again.

The hot water seemed to have gotten her juices flowing a little more heavily as I eventually inserted one finger into her. Her virgina was already well lubricated by now and the head of my penis now a red hot bulb waiting to blow.

Re-directing the shower head away from us, I put her hand onto my penis and guided it over her clitoris. My own pre-cum mixed with hers together with my penis rapidly flicking over her clitoris made her open her legs a little wider to allow me more access.

Soon standing up facing one another I slowly inserted my penis about an inch into her and just slowly cock fucked her bit by bit. She was all red and flustered and those little green veins all over her body really started showing under the heat and passion.

I withdrew myself and knelt down before my godess and kissed her stomach and belly button before moving lower. She didnt have much of a labia like regular hookers and WLs. With only a little bit of hair, it was easy to access her clitoris with my toungue.

First a quick but long flick of my toungue brought out a deep moan from her.... a 2nd flick and soon I was eating my way to her estacy as her some of her fluids started to flow down the inside of her thighs. She propped one leg up against the glass wall in the shower stall effectively opening herself up to me. I went right under her and continued eating her until she held my head tight against her crotch and erupted into an orgasm.

I didnt even want to dry up and move ourselves onto the bed. Standing up straight I turned her over to face the wall and spread her legs 2 1/2 ft apart, and inserted my wailing penis into her slowly.

I didnt want to hurt her and arched her back further to allow her buttocks to face up into the air as much as possible. An inch, then 2 and 3 until finally all 5 1/2 inches of me was inside her raw. I pumped her slowly as a lover would with one hand on her breasts and another reaching for her clitoris from the front.

No shouting no screaming just little whines of pleasure escaped her pursed lips. She was really tight but wet.

I could see that her face and chest were all red. Opened the door of the shower stall and she pushed me violently to sit on the edge of the bath tub next to it. Just as violently she climbs over and straddles me shoving my penis into her virgina in obvious desperation.

At this point I would like to thank god for the Cialis that I'd popped the 2 nights before when I drilled the Korean girl.

She rides me so vigorously that I almost fall backwards into the dry tub. Deep inside her, she grinds herself against me like someone starved of love for several years.

My backside almost breaking on the edge of the tub, and still inside her, I laid flung a couple of bath towels onto to the cold marble and laid her down moved her down onto the floor of the bathroom.

I slowed down and stroked her deeply but slowly. Hooking my right arm under her left leg I propped it up in mid air to penetrate even deeper into her. I could feel her contractions coming in shorter and tighter intervals and after a few more strokes she started coming in wild convulsions.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she began sobbing with deep gutteral animal-like grunts emitting from deep within her ..........and she continued to orgasm while both her hands were digging deep into my buttocks willing my penis, no, my entire pelvic area, to penetrade deeper into her.

I could not take it any longer and withdrew my penis just in time as I ejaculated like I have never ejaculated before in my life, shooting sperm non-stop for a good 8-10 secs up from her crotch onto her breasts.

My GOD!!!! The last time I ejaculated like this was probably when I was still a young stud in NSF

I just laid over her again giving her comfort and security by just hugging her for the next few minutes. She was still weeping and I gently kissed her tears away drinking in her salty sweetness.

By that time it was almost 10am in the morning. We quickly showered up and changed to go out.

This was now Friday morning and the weather was not as muggy as the last couple of days. We grabbed a cab over to Forbidden City and Tiananmen. The queue to see Mao Tse Tung's body lying in the masoleum looked half a mile long but it moved along quick quickly. She was all sober and full of respect when we walked around his body. It looked little and pretty well preserved. That is one of her goals achieved...... to pay her respects to Chairman Mao.

We next went over to the Firbidden City. Picked up a whole bunch of medals and pins for her for 20rmb (the guy kept giving us more and more stuff the more we said NO until he gave us 15 gold medallions with red neck ribbons and about 30 collar pins.) How these guys make money I really dunno.

Went inside the Forbidden City for 30 minutes and got the hell out of there because there were just too many people .....several sections were close for renovations so the huge crowds were actually squeezed into much smaller sections of the Forbidden city.

We then walked along the moat/canal on the side of the Forbidden city which was very nice and peaceful with lots of old folk sitting down fishing on the sides.

Walking under the willow trees lining the canal, with a gentle breeze blowing in the air we had a great time slowly strolling along this peaceful uncrowded area. We were like 2 kids playing catch among the willow trees and playing with dogs and puppies that residents had brought out with them.

I really enjoyed my time with her.

MrBates
17-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Getting sexcited oredi......cum on, dun keep us in suspense leh.
wooow....this is exciting man...u deserve a point, bro... :)

tionggoklan
17-08-2005, 09:29 PM
...............Psychologically and strategically, letting her make the first intimate moves puts me in a better position and avoids getting me categorized into the typical sex tourist section which these people see so much of everyday.

Appreciate your tip!!!

Ok, Bro, understand yr pts. Hope u dun mind, me was juz expressing my opinions. Hope to see more of yr adventure soon.

Cheers!

eddy
17-08-2005, 09:35 PM
That afternoon we had a light meal at the Sanwei (?) Bookstore and Teahouse at Fuxingmen. It was an old but elegant place where light food and good chinese tea was served.

She made and served me tea herself saying that this is what a woman should do for someone she cares for. A little scary but I loved it. Then she went out to the bookstore for 5 minutes and came back with a gift for me. Damage 80rmb.....the food (lots of little dishes) is alot and cheap at 30rmb but the aged (15years) tea cost more. Didnt realize that tea is so prized and appreciated in China....first time in my life hearing of aged tea too! No stomach ache after that and u guys should try out this place.

It was a handkerchief with 2 prawns embroidered on one corner. I thanked her and told her that we had enough tissue paper.

She pinched my nose (she likes that) and said quietly ' U silly melon head, look closely........ the 2 prawns represent us and this is my gift that represents my affection (Ai Xing) for you'.

I was deeply touched and mentioned 'U do know that I already have a family......'

'Hussshhh.....' as she wept 'I know my place in life ......I just want know from your very mouth that in China, I will always be your ONLY woman'

Then she continues on 'I'm just thankful that I have a friend like you that bothers to call all the way from faraway every other day to see how I am doing (Guang Xing) and keeping my spirits up'

'I'm sufficiently compensated by the Bereau and dont need your money but I do need your care and love even if I dont see you everyday' she quietly sobbed

I said that I never knew that she felt that way towards me and that I really had no intention of doing what we did that morning in the room.

'I know..... seeing you sleep so uncomfortably in that chair this morning moved my heart. That a man can take care of me like this and be willing to suffer while he makes sure that I am safe and in bed unharmed, is truly someone I admire and respect deeply' She kept her head down not daring to look up at me.

'If you'd dare do anything immoral with me last night, I would have left you, but you proved to be a gentleman ' (THANKS SINOVIEW!)

'Silly girl, here, clean away those tears, you cry too easily, even in the bathroom!'

She throws a punch at my arm 'Tao Yen! (hate u!)' and cleans the tears away with the embroidered handkerchief.

At 3pm, we left for the Public Security Bereau Central Office to visit her friends and colleagues.....

continued tomorrow guys................

eddy
17-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok, Bro, understand yr pts. Hope u dun mind, me was juz expressing my opinions. Hope to see more of yr adventure soon.

Cheers!

nah, i dont mind! In fact I'm thankful for your advise! :)

tionggoklan
17-08-2005, 10:14 PM
。。。。。。。。。。。。。I said that I never knew that she felt that way towards me and that I really had no intention of doing what we did that morning in the room.

'I know..... seeing you sleep so uncomfortably in that chair this morning moved my heart. That a man can take care of me like this and be willing to suffer while he makes sure that I am safe and in bed unharmed, is truly someone I admire and respect deeply' She kept her head down not daring to look up at me.

'If you'd dare do anything immoral with me last night, I would have left you, but you proved to be a gentleman ' (THANKS SINOVIEW!)。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Well done Bro Eddy, now I see the pt even clearer, so maybe GongAn gals r diff from the rest? :D

Bro Sinoview, from what i see n read, not juz 以退为进 leh. In fact, its a 连环计,wif 苦肉计 as a part of plan also. ;)

tionggoklan
17-08-2005, 10:29 PM

No lah, I where got gif any advise. Maybe I'm the gan jiong type, got chance to makan dun waste it, so every time gal cum to my place onli sure gana makan. But after that they become my gf lah, not ONS hor, or rather, sum r oreli my gf b4 the thing happen.

Anyway, excellent adventure, can't wait to read more. As such, would like to dedicate this to u:

Eddy你实在真好样,
深圳的公安北京上,
大伙儿天天都来看,
只因你写得非常棒!

:D

like2bonk
17-08-2005, 11:07 PM

Eddy, after reading yr FR, my CP adventures seem so petty. Conquest like this remain in our memories much longer. Thanks for sharing. :)

junction88
17-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Bro Eddy,

Hat off for you ! veri stimulating colorful juicy step by step FR indeed..well done.

All samster here one way or the other sure also conquest or makan china gals from OL, factory, massages places, BBS, PUBs, KTV, students, internet chat, villages....etc...But you are the one that do us proud by eaten lady Police Officer...must say damn good. BTW, are you yandao or not ??...so charming that the gal luv you so much, I think all of us also envy...

Looking for more FR from you...Thanks.

cheer !!
j88

shengge
17-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Actually, based on my personal exp in Beijing last time, as long as the gal is willing to cum to my house, battle is won liao, and the success rate is 100%. if they r willing to go to yr house knowing that u stay alone, means they expect u to get intimate. (dunno tio bo?)

Maybe I'm the gan jiong type, got chance to makan dun waste it, so every time gal cum to my place onli sure gana makan. But after that they become my gf lah, not ONS hor, or rather, sum r oreli my gf b4 the thing happen.

Eddy你实在真好样,
深圳的公安北京上,
大伙儿天天都来看,
只因你写得非常棒!

Bro TKL,
You are not durians seller, right? 100%, bao jiat? You very can leh!
All become your gfs... :eek: Care to share some of your stories over here?
I am sure many bros would be keen to see yours as well.

This is dedicated to you:
中国人大哥本事实在是不得了,
只要小姐进家门就肯定能上了,
而且还个个都成为了女朋友了,
不知大哥的女朋友数不数的了,
有机会能关照小弟我就开心了。

小弟累了还是早点睡觉了,以便明天早点起来排队等看eddy大哥讲故事了。

tionggoklan
18-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Bro TKL,
You are not durians seller, right? 100%, bao jiat? You very can leh!
All become your gfs... :eek: Care to share some of your stories over here?
I am sure many bros would be keen to see yours as well.

This is dedicated to you:
中国人大哥本事实在是不得了,
只要小姐进家门就肯定能上了,
而且还个个都成为了女朋友了,
不知大哥的女朋友数不数的了,
有机会能关照小弟我就开心了。

小弟累了还是早点睡觉了,以便明天早点起来排队等看eddy大哥讲故事了。

Err.....Shengge ah, this is Eddy's thread, we better not hijack it, wanna talk talk in Shanghaitan thread lah.

Anyway, maybe I was lucky last time, but hor, must state clearly 1st, is 1 after another hor, not all around same time, cos I no 牧牛人 hor. :D

Aiya, afterall, this happen in last millenium (in the 90s when I was stationed there), bo pakeh oreli lah, now old liao, back in sillypore, boh lui n bui bui, no such luck oreli.

Like I say, further exchanges do in Shanghaitan's thread, ok?

Sori abt this, Bro Eddy.

orangeox
18-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Well done my bro.... You done us proud...

You see in SZ. Hee...hee.... When ?

Halo Uncle,

How come you never teach me?

No Fair.

I better start looking at Police station! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Eddy,

Cheers for your excellent FR...you description dam POWER Man!

Up U 7pts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Ronaldo,

Wah Laio, Young Uncle! U olso beri "You Xing Ge"

I feel like an Infant compared to you guys.

Think tomolo I go buy a set of Xiang Qi...learn hoe to play Chinese Chess.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers to all

Sperminator
18-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Dear Sammyboys reading this article!!!

Calling all sammyboys to vote this thread as an excellent thread!!!

I had alot of fun reading it, and the writing style just makes me imagine as if I'm eddy... hahaha...

Excellent work eddy!!! Excellent. :cool:

eddy
18-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Its ok lah to post on this thread although I started it..... I have a free environment to share my story and have no problems at all.

Me yan dao? Errr I think I am quite ordinary looking but solidly built like a bulldog.

Anyway, took a cab to the Gong An office. Its official name is the Ministry of Public Security Headquarters. Its located actually very near the Hyatt at one corner of Tiananmen Square across the road from Forbidden City.

Wow, huge place that seemed to be quite old. At the reception Xue-er paged for her friends to come out. While we waited, she explained that both the Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of State Security are located in the same building...... sort of like the FBI and the CIA housed together.

I was not allowed entry beyond the reception area being an unauthorized person. Liu Yang and Lao Zhang came out and greeted us warmly. Since I could not go in (disappointment) I told them to just bring Xue-er in and I'll wait outside for them to finish.

They promised that it would be a quick half hour for her to drop by the different departments and say Hi to her friends.

45 minutes passed before she came back out...... with 12 other people!!!! I cant remember all their names but our 5 drinking buddies from the night before were there. Everyone seemed very warm towards us.

Xue-er also carried out with her some stuff. I took a peek and ......wow (big yawn) a CD of opera songs of all the top Public Security Opera singers in China. I stopped yawning when she pointed out one song that she'd sang on that CD. Wow! Impressed.....

Rolled up under her arms were a couple of yellowing posters. She unrolled one of them for me to see and oh my god..... she used to be one of the Public Security propaganda poster girls!!!! I almost fainted.

We boarded 2 vans and they brought us to this place called Lao Beijing..... a 100% local place and nothing to do with the Lao Beijing chain of restraunts in singapore.

The place was defening..... I forgot the name of the street but was told that the area was occupied mostly by Muslim people from Xingjiang province and that a couple of years back, that street had a very very bad problem with drug addiction and dope peddling.

Walking into Lao Beijing..... all the waiters would scream at the top of their voices 'Lao Yeh!!!!! Ning Lai Le!!!' (Lord/Boss! You're Back!)

This was authentic Beijing dining with lots of cold dishes and huge bowls of noodles and a neverending supply of local beer. The fucking fire water Er Guo Toh was served again........ my balls shrank in terror looking at the 10 little bottles of death spread across our 3 tables.

The toasting began almost immediately and I begged to be allowed to toast with beer only. No way!!! said Xue-er's comarades!!!!! I really begged that a poor drinker like me be spared this torture and that I admitted that Northerners are the best drinkers in ALL of China. With their ego's inflated they let me off with beer.... whew!!!

But Xue-er....... no escape....... they whacked her silly with fire water....... oh no....... please...... they're getting my girl drunk and her man (me) is sitting by helplessly watching on.....

So with little choice, I took up her cup and drank 6 shots in succession in her defence. Huge pats on the back from everyone that I can be foolish enough to take her place sacrificing myself to 'save' her.

eddy
18-08-2005, 10:44 AM
The other beauty of the group, Qing Yi, tried saving the 2 of us by taking on 8 more toasts before she kaput. I could tell that the guys in the group were well pleased at their 'slaughter'.

Then help came from an unexpected quarter. Plain little Song Lin came in and stopped the onslaught taking on each man's toast ....... and then turning around and returning the toast to them 2-men at a time. A couple of of the guys was from Mongolia and they started breaking out in hearty song and soon it was chorus after chorus of folk, police, communist party songs at full blast from a dozen drunkards.

This allowed my girl and me to recover sufficiently. I quietly quickly settled the 3 tables' bills (not bad..... 700rmb only) and bade our farewells.

In the van, a bunch of my colleagues called me over the hp and urged me to join them for a drink at this place called Rock and Roll. I told Xue-er to join us.

She said no........ 'Wo bu xing le....... wo bu xing le' Oh no, Night 2 and drunk again......

This time luckily she did not throw up. I took off her shoes, helped her undress and slipped a pair of satin pajamas on for her. Tucked her in and took my own shoes off.......

She told me to go join my friends as it was still early and that she'll be OK after popping some cure-all anti-drunk pills. I said no. She said YES and threw me out.

Sigh....... I took a cab over to Rock and Roll (cant remember the building name but very near to the Boeing Office and the Nokia Building). Wow the place is rocking with lots of people..... found my friends in one corner without any girls...... too picky

I called Harley Fatboy on his mobile to come over and join us. Within 30minutes Harley came over and sat with us for a while.

Harley left after a while of no-action. I left shortly after when the guys couldnt make up their minds on what girls they wanted...... totally stupid IMHO as there were quite a few lookers trolling the tables.

xquizit
18-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Hey Bro Eddy,

Really enjoy ur story, u could actually write a book out of it. Weel done, looking forward for the next chapter ;)

eddy
18-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Opening the door as quietly as possible, I was surprised to find Xue-er sitting with legs drawn up to her chest on the sofa watching TV.

'Not sleeping yet? How're u feeling dear?' I asked

'I'm much better now, thanks. What happened? You're back so soon?'

I told her that Rock and Roll was too loud and that I couldnt stop thinking if she was ok so decided to come back.

She took my hand into hers and put her face on it 'mmmmm.... this is crazy......' she whispered.

'Is it?'

I led her into the bedroom by her hand.....

Sweeping her silky hair back, I kissed her nose lightly. She responded immediately and hungrily tried to french me. I just avoided her lips on mind and kissed her on her cheeks until she calmed down.

Quietly both of us then stood by the bedside holding each other's hands. I moved my hands away from hers and slowly unbuttoned her satin pajamas top one button at a time. It slid off her effortlessly.

Then I kissed her lips tasting her sweet nectar that I'd been addicted to. One of my hands went behind her and with 2 fingers and a 'click' her bra was unhooked. Gently removing it, her 2 ivory breasts with those pastel pink nipples trembled under the warm touch of my finger tips.

Hooking my fingers on both the right and left side of her waist into her pajamas pants and panties, I pulled gently down and with little effort they too fell onto the carpeted floor.

Her turn, she silently and slowly undid my shirt buttons. Struggling to remove my belt buckle, she showed her desperation a little. I unbuckled my belt for her.

Her fingers then worked my pants and underwear away from me until we were both stark naked standing there facing one another.

We embrace still standing up drinking in each other's kisses deeply. Eventually we moved on to bed. The gentle but passionate foreplay lasted an eternity during which time we explored each other's entire bodies from the back of our lower legs to the last strand of hair on our heads and everything in between.

I must say, this was almost as good as sex.

Halfway nibbling away at my belly button, she very slowly started working her way a little lower until my bright-red penis was pressed against her face. She looked up at me with innocent puppy eyes for a moment and with one hand holding my penis, she licked its head.

My body arched back in pleasure as she licked my penis head one stroke at a time. She puts my head into her mouth......just only the head......and I could feel her toungue twirling around it sending me into uncontrollable tingling orbit.

After about 5 minutes of that, she allowed my entire penis into her mouth amost choking herself in the process.

It was not fast...... it was slow....... it was VERRRRRYYYY slow......... each time, she took about 20 seconds to slowly take all of me into her mouth and back out........ it was AGONIZING......but it was superbly heavenly with the loud slurps of her saliva on my manhood

This slow slow fellatio continued for quite a few minutes and almost brought me to climax severl times.

Almost painfully, I pulled my penis away from her mouth and laid her gently on her back. We frenched in slow motion as I gently spread her legs apart.

Her breathing by now was in very short tight little breaths.

With one thrust I entered her........ immediately she arches her back almost breaking it and lets out a long low moan.

I was not going to fuck Xue-er like a prostitute. I was going to make love to her like a couple with little time left on their hands.

In long delibrate slow strokes, we made love. Each stroke deeper in, yeilded more of us to one another. The love making was sweet and slow. She was no longer wailing and crying when she orgasmed...... instead, now it was replaced with whispers of 'Bao Bei......bao bei'....'Ai-di.....ai-di' 'Wo lai le, wo lai le, bao beiiiiiii!!!' as she locked her mouth onto mine and muffled her climax with desperate inter-twinings of our toungues

She climbed atop of me and picked up her pace a little before grinding herself to another orgasm.

I fought the urge to climax wanting this exquisite love-making to never end.

I turned her around and entered her from the rear. Holding her small waist in my hands as I slowly thrust in and out of her, her 2 white buttocks were like firm rock melons that jiggled very little when I penetrated at full hilt.

From that point we both began to lose control of the situation rapidly. I was slamming into her like a wild animal now and she was forcibly pushing herself back to take as much of me inside her as possible.

She begins wailing away as the pace picks up quickly and after a while I just knelt behind not moving. She continues pounding my penis into her pumping hips and climaxes......once......she keeps pounding my penis back into her and after 3 minutes, she comes again.

Yet she does not stop, she keeps going (thank you again Cialis) and after a minute she's engulfed in another small eruption.

By this time, her hair is fillaling all over the place as she swings her head left and right and up and down in a frenetic frenzied trance.

My penis was beginning to go a little numb from her pounding attacks. With my 2 large hands on her buttocks, I spread them as wide apart as I can and began also to thrust deeply into her. We synchoronized it so well that she started to wail loudly 'TIAN Ahhh! TIAN Ahhh! Wah Say! Wah Say! Tian Ahhhhh! Wah Say!Wah Say Woh Te Tian Ahhhhhh!.....' and began climaxing in spasms for the next whole minute.

I could not hold back and ejaculated my entire load into her. Thank god for Cialis...... even after ejaculating, my penis remained rock hard. This allowed me to see her through to the end of HER own climatic orgasm which lasted another minute or so after I ejaculated.

I just collapsed on to the bed and we held each other tightly. Without cleaning up or even taking a shower, we fell asleep into each other's arms until early Saturday morning

Darknites
18-08-2005, 11:54 AM
She pinched my nose (she likes that) and said quietly ' U silly melon head, look closely........ the 2 prawns represent us and this is my gift that represents my affection (Ai Xing) for you'.

I was deeply touched and mentioned 'U do know that I already have a family......'

'Hussshhh.....' as she wept 'I know my place in life ......I just want know from your very mouth that in China, I will always be your ONLY woman'

Then she continues on 'I'm just thankful that I have a friend like you that bothers to call all the way from faraway every other day to see how I am doing (Guang Xing) and keeping my spirits up' ...
wow... respect bro!

while reading the begining of this thread, I was wondering what was your goal.. to bonk her and forget her? to bonk her and keep her as a short-term gf? to bonk her and develop a long term relationship while in China? or to bonk her and marry her as wife..

haha.. now finally see liao.. as I said, respect bro.. cos I'm married like you as well, and while I'm in China, I like to bonk around but never dare to develop anything further than a commercial fcuk as i'm afraid it'll have impact on my family.. but of cos, the most ideal situation is where the gal in China knows her place and is contented with your affection, only while you are there... thumbs up for you!

I remember leaving some comments on your discovery of this gongan lady in the CP thread, never really expecting to read the followup.. well, you surprised me, and on top of that, you made us proud! Well-done.. keep updating us with the developments.

Cheers,
Shadow

Masakarius
18-08-2005, 11:54 AM
I applaude your conquest Bro, good one !!!! Cheers

OneMan
18-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Friend,

Your adevnture and report are excellent. Keep it up..... :p

tionggoklan
18-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Eddy兄,

U the MAN! Read yr adventure oreli reali steam man! Bro, r u a writer by profession?

Hahaha, got to agree wif u on the 二锅头,really like drinking fire water, esp the 65 deg one. I remember once I was "forced" to drink 2 glass of it, 1 mixed wif the snake blood n the other with the snake's 胆汁 during a lunch appt.,they say dunno good for the eyes or whatever lah. After that, the whole bloodly afternoon my face looked like 关公。

Bro, u also damn good life leh, company let u stay in Grand Hyatt ah. U know last time when I was there, before I managed to get a house, I stayed in a hotel for abt 2 months also, u know which 1? The 1 at 工人体育场,a 2-star hotel that actually dun or can't take in foreigners (during that time), heard of it? Boh bian, my employer at that time is a spore company, ngiao chee ngiao lan 1, even give me a housing budget based on shenzhen std to get 1 in beijing, siao!

Ooops, paiseh, yr adventure reali make me recall many memories of my days there. Ok, waiting for the next part of yr adventure................

eddy
18-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, before the conference I was staying at a service apartment for 530rmb a night near to the Hyatt. Its the Tai Hua Gong Yu next to Xin Xi Jue (New World Department Store) on Chongwenmen Wai Lu very near to Harley Fatboy's place.

U should try it, the apartment is very nice and good value for money. I had little choice but to stay at Hyatt because of clients and guests attending the event...... apart from the pool I really didnt like staying there.....getting to the Hyatt....... especially that very very last traffic light where the car has to turn left into the Oriental Plaza is a total waste of time...... too expensive for what you're getting too......

Tai Hua is great, extremely modern and very localized and prices very very localized too without anyone trying to scam or hustle you. Short walk to the chongwenmen subway station too

marji
18-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Hi Bro Eddy,

What can I say? you are the man!

Just can only blame myself for being stucked in GZ when I was supposed to meet you in BJ. SIGH.....

The only consolation is that I had a good time in CP.... but would love to be part of your wonderful story! too bad.....

Anyway, hope to hook up with you again in the future in China if there's a chance.

Take care and hope your good luck in China remains forever!....

Cheers!

marji
18-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, before the conference I was staying at a service apartment for 530rmb a night near to the Hyatt. Its the Tai Hua Gong Yu next to Xin Xi Jue (New World Department Store) on Chongwenmen Wai Lu very near ....

Hi bro, I will be based back to BJ in Oct. I will be staying at the Sheraton for a couple of months before scouting for my own apartment there. seems like you are pretty familar with BJ. Care to share what are the better apartments? Hopefully near Chaoyang Gongyuan (garden).

Also, care to share some Gong An contacts? especially that tall short hair chick! would be useful to my business to have friends like that!!!

Darknites
18-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Also, care to share some Gong An contacts? especially that tall short hair chick! would be useful to my business to have friends like that!!!
haha.. true.. eddy did mentioned that a few of the gong-an friends of Xue-er also quite lookers.. anyone of them also have the "same" mindset as Xue-er? not for me lar (cos my sting in China always short trips).. for our bro marji!

Cheers,
Shadow

marji
18-08-2005, 02:38 PM
haha.. true.. eddy did mentioned that a few of the gong-an friends of Xue-er also quite lookers.. anyone of them also have the "same" mindset as Xue-er? not for me lar (cos my sting in China always short trips).. for our bro marji!

Cheers,
Shadow

For me, I would be thrilled to have good looking gong an ladies to go out with. But guess I wouldn't be as daring as bro eddy to bonk them! I am afraid how they will 'hurt' me if one day i ditched them after bonking them! Women can be quite vicious you know, not to mention them being police in China!!!!

So bro eddy, can share their contacts?

vaxvms
18-08-2005, 02:44 PM

Cheers,
Shadow

short-trip also can lar as long as both have chemistry wif one another

next time me also must smile more to lady gong an liao :D

vaxvms
18-08-2005, 02:47 PM
For me, I would be thrilled to have good looking gong an ladies to go out with. But guess I wouldn't be as daring as bro eddy to bonk them! I am afraid how they will 'hurt' me if one day i ditched them after bonking them! Women can be quite vicious you know, not to mention them being police in China!!!!

AGRRED!!!
makin more frd rather than ememy is the basic in foreign land
and makin more "power" lady frd..... :D

Darknites
18-08-2005, 02:50 PM

So bro eddy, can share their contacts?
haha.. that's why having the same mind-set as Xue-er is important.. but good for eddy.. Xue-er is in DG/SZ.. he's in BJ.. so, even if he promise that she's his only gal in China, she can't verify much... err.. wait, isn't she a gong-an.. err.. wait she get the FBI/CIA equivalent to spy on you then you know :p

but seriously, getting such "distant" gf is cooler.. else, if you have a committed gf with you in the same city.. your cheonging will be limited... think twice if you are gonna be based in BJ for a while..

Cheers,
Shadow

marji
18-08-2005, 03:06 PM
haha.. that's why having the same mind-set as Xue-er is important.. but good for eddy.. Xue-er is in DG/SZ.. he's in BJ.. so, even if he promise that she's his only gal in China, she can't verify much... err.. wait, isn't she a gong-an.. err.. wait she get the FBI/CIA equivalent to spy on you then you know :p

but seriously, getting such "distant" gf is cooler.. else, if you have a committed gf with you in the same city.. your cheonging will be limited... think twice if you are gonna be based in BJ for a while..

Cheers,
Shadow

well, thats why I do not intend to have any sexual relationship with the gong an ladies IF bro eddy don't mind introducing them to me.

Like what bro vaxvms mentioned, its important to make friends in a foreign country.

I mean having those friends would be useful for me living in BJ long term and also might come in useful when it comes to business.

Haven't heard from bro eddy. maybe he is hesitate in introducing those ladies.

eddy
18-08-2005, 03:13 PM
At 4.45am.........shit yes, 4.30am...... Xue-er's handphone alarm bell went off stirring me out of sleep. She sprang out of bed like a jackrabbit and hustled me out to the toilet to clean up.

'Hurry up! We're going to miss it if we dont rush !' she urged me.

'duuuuhhhh.....Huh?' I replied drowzily still half in dream land as I brushed my teeth and took a quick wake up shower.

Pulled on my pants and a polo t-shirt we walked out of the hotel down the steps past the fountain onto Chan'an Jie and got into a cab.

In 90 seconds flat minutes we arrived at Tiananmen Square at 4.50am. The air was a little cleaner and clearer. We crossed the road and got on to the Square facing the Forbidden City.

We had come to watch the daily flag raising ceremony of the Chinese National Flag!!!!!! I had forgot about it after she talked about it a couple of days back.

I was then expecting 2 of us taking in the early morning serenity and peace in a quiet walk at day break enjoying the tranquility of Tiananmen Square.

I was wrong.

By 5am there was another 30,000 to 40,000 other similarly minded people all crowding against the barricades waiting for the flag raising ceremony!!! Where on earth did all these people come from???? Many men, women and children were in nothing more than their pajamas and night-gowns with little else than slippers on their feet.

Actually quite worth the trouble if you're into peeping thru well-washed see-thru nightgowns! Many of the girls were in their teens and even those ladies in their twenties were scantily clad. Of course those with tour groups beginning their day long tour of the city were much more appropriately dressed.

At 5.20am sharp, the guard of honor marched out of the Forbidden City and crossed the road with the national flag in hand.

During the flag raising you could feel the national zeal and pride that Chinese people have for their country, with almost all standing up straight in full attention and singing the national anthem among themselves. Xue-er had her right arm across her chest as she witnessed for the first time the raising of the Chinese flag. It was a big moment for her.

By 5.30am the ceremony was over and the photo taking and touting started....... bought her half a dozen kites for 10rmb ....... there were kite and flag sellers all over the place.

Cant get back to sleep, we walked to a nearby park to see early morning folks practicing sword-play, tai-chi, folk-dancing and other exercises.

The rest of the day was spent visiting an unrenovated section of the Great Wall at Jinsanlin......the one farthest away from Beijing (about 2.5 hrs by car)

I hear that its even more beautiful and wilder than the one at Badaling. Arriving at Jinsanlin, I looked like the only foreigner and only about 20 other people had arrived before us.

Looking up 1800 to 2000+ feet high on the ridge of a mountiain, I could see the outline of the Great Wall. How the hell they built something like that all along the ridge 600 years ago, I have absolutely no idea.

we paid the entrance and bought open-air cable car tickets for the ride up 3/4 of the way. It was a very long ride and being open-air, was very cooling and refreshing in the mountains.

At the end of the cable car ride, it was another tram ride up to within 150m TO the Wall. That last 150m climb UP was killer and a little dangerous but we made it.

The view from the top was breath-taking. We looked over one side and we could see Hubei province stretching out into the horizon below our feet. Truly magnificent was Jinsanlin's section of the Great Wall that we spent the next 5hrs up there walking through 5 towers stretching almost 2 km in length.

if u guys visit this place, just be a little careful when walking along the wall...... no rails or aids to help you and when you fall off the side.........well, see u'll be falling at least 9m off the wall BEFORE you even hit the slope of the mountain that drops ANOTHER 1800ft down to sea level

Many sections were unrepaired and the steps were very worn out and extremely tiny forcing us many times to walk up or down flights of steps by standing sideways.

Luckily we packed some buns, biscuits, drinks and a flask of hot coffee. We had picnic lunch up in one of the watch towers sharing jokes about my poor stamina and her family background as possible mountain-goat herders many generations ago.

It was her first time visiting ANY part of the Great Wall....actually mine too. Here I have to take my hat off to the chinese civilization during that time who constructed this wall. Its built on some of the most inaccessible terrain and cost a million lives.

I could barely make it up to the top with the help of a cable car and a tram and these guys without electricity or sophisticated machines could build such a structure 5000+km long truly amazed and humbled me.

We returned to Beijing by 7pm that evening totally exhausted. She wanted to do some shopping before leaving the next day Sunday back to Shenzhen. Dropped by Silk Street near the hotel. We didnt really find anything she liked ('We have all this in Shenzhen and the quality is much better than here, dont waste your money')

I did spot some ties and a backpack that I liked and pretty much needed. Here my gal excelled.

Shop keeper opening price 80rmb for a Salvatore Ferragamo........ 10 rmb she countered to the shopkeeper's disbelief......... she settled at 15rmb each after 10 minutes of haggling and I picked up 8 ties for 120rmb from Hugo Boss, Ferragamo, Fendi, Ungaro and Dunhill

I spotted a very nice Swiss Army luggage set with spare Ali Baba bag and Laptop bag. Shop keeper opened up at a very fair 350rmb..........my gal countered with 80rmb and after 5 minutes of bargaining kung-fu had settled it for me at 110rmb

I brought her to a nearby jewelery shop to get her a beautiful jade pendant that cost 1800rmb. She said that it was just too expensive even for her to accept it and its carving meaningless to her. Me cant read Chinese characters so she said lets go look at something else.

Ok then..... I let her choose one for herself then. We went 3 stores down and she picked out an elegant little jade pendant carved out like a cabbage. How much? The defeated shopgirl replied '250rmb'

Lastly we dropped by an antique shop and I found for myself a very nice 300 year old certified flat jade piece that ancient middle and upper class chinese people used to sew onto the front of their hats. She bargained down the price to 450rmb for me.

By 10pm after the shopping and a walk up and down wangfujing, we retired tired but happy back to our room.

Continued later...........

eddy
18-08-2005, 03:21 PM
hey u guys give me a break lah and look at the timings of our posts....... i dont sit in front of my screen all day waiting for replies to my thread !!! :)

No problem introducing these people to you the next time I am in Beijing. But hope u dont mind if i say that I'd rather introduce them to Samsters whom I've actually met in person and confident that they wont make an ass of themselves.

Anyway they're quite street smart..... if I wasnt a friend of their girlfriend, I doubt if they would've opened up to me either.

Darknites
18-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Haven't heard from bro eddy. maybe he is hesitate in introducing those ladies.
apparantly.. eddy may not be hesitating.. he's probably just busy typing out his FR for us to enjoy.. :D

Cheers,
Shadow

anikin
18-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Anyway they're quite street smart..... if I wasnt a friend of their girlfriend, I doubt if they would've opened up to me either.

nabei eddy, i was waiting for this FR from you right after our dinner at MS ... can't say how impressed i am with your FR skills!!! of course no doubt your bed skills also not bad lah ... ;)

went to CP right before you went o BJ but sad to say, did not see any Gong An around the train station. the 3 of us tried to look lost like you did ... too bad luck wasn't on our side! :D

good luck with your dealings with this babe, & hope to see the concluding FRs soon ...

vonarx
18-08-2005, 03:54 PM
My compliments and prises to a worthy Singaporean. Have seen how our countrymen act in other countries manytimes very disgusted.

You have done us very proud as sincerity earns priceless rewards. Would like give you a medal but can only afford to up your reps.

marji
18-08-2005, 05:02 PM
hey u guys give me a break lah and look at the timings of our posts....... i dont sit in front of my screen all day waiting for replies to my thread !!! :)

No problem introducing these people to you the next time I am in Beijing. But hope u dont mind if i say that I'd rather introduce them to Samsters whom I've actually met in person and confident that they wont make an ass of themselves.

Hey bro... don't mind me. just being kan chiong.....
Next time you in Beijing I will definitely be there too... OR if you are going to CP to meet up with Sino & the gang, I will definitely be there too!!

Just drop me a buzz! cheers bro!

eddy
18-08-2005, 06:49 PM
i have ur number so will definitely be in touch bro!

It was 8.00pm by the time we got back to the hotel on Saturday evening.

Dropping our things, we flopped on to the bed exhausted from the day's outing. We needed a leg massage very badly so jumped into a 3 wheel motor pedicab on the main road and headed to my colleague's recommended place.... a giant chinese pharmacy across the road from New World Shopping Centre on chongwenmen lu.

Went upstairs to the 4th floor to the clinic area and took a number. Luckily very short queue and both of us opted for leg and back rub followed by accupuncture treatment with electric current and (me) topped off with glass suction cup qi treatment on my back (that left huge round reddish welts on my back).

I quietly told the Sifu that I needed a strong potion to get back my internal strength and stamina for that night.

He nodded towards Xue-er's room on the women's side of the treatment area and then looked at me. I smiled back at him cheekily and nodded back in acknowledgement. He whisphered something to the attending nurse and she went out (downstairs to the 3rd floor) and brought back a nicely decorated box with 12 vails of liquid.

After the accupuncture and cup suction treatment. He took 2 vails out of the box, broke the tops off and had me drink down the sweet yet bitter syrups in them.

Whisphering in my ears 'We'll put this on your bill later but this stuff is the BEST...... Linzhi essence with Royal jelly and American ginseng with Turtle essence topped off with 100% xxxx grass extract! Guaranteed to give you an energy boost for the next 18 hours!'

I smiled and winked at him and shook his hand.

Within 5 minutes I really felt turbo-charged.

The back massage and accupuncture treatment (with electric currents) really made me feel so much lighter and relaxed and the qi released from the glass suction cups made me feel extremely fresh.

The entire bill came up to 780rmb ....... 540rmb for the herbal boosters and and 240 for the treatment.

'I feel like NEW!' she exclaimed!

'I FEEL EVEN BETTER!!!' I shouted even louder!

In my heart I allowed myself a quiet cheeky smile patting the remaining 10 vails of boosters tucked away in my pockets!

We bought some groceries from the New World shopping centre supermarket in the basement including a couple of giant sized instant bowl noodles........ so sick of eating we were of the rich food the last few days.

At this point must say I bought half a dozen of those Lotte and Spearmint extra strong chewing gum that they sell in large medicine bottles..... really great stuff that I'd been addicted to all week long.

In the room, she set the kettle to boil water to make the noodles.

I was in the shower cleaning off the day's grime when she slipped in with me. Nothing sexual happened...... she just wanted to be with me in the shower. We soaped each other's backs and shampooed each other's hair and played blow soap bubbles like 2 little kids without any inhibitions.

'I'll be busy all next week and then going back to Zhejiang to visit Mum and Dad.......so when are you coming back again?'

I pondered a moment 'hmmm....I think I'll have to be in Hong Kong at the end of August for 5 days for work......I'll see if I have time to cross over to Shenzhen to meet up with you.' (HINT HINT Sinoview and Sperminator!)

Surprisingly the mood was still very light and happy and no moody looks from her yet as we were both leaving Beijing the next afternoon..... me back home to Singapore and she back to Shenzhen.

We dried off and after blow drying her hair, I had an unusual request 'Can I brush your hair?'

'Yes'

There she sat on the chair in front of the desk naked with her back towards me. She looked exquisite from behind with slim shoulders and a perfect longish hour-glass figure.

Her skin was (sorry I know its repeating myself, but cant help it..... these memories in my mind of that moment) white as the warm yellow morning sun's rays on white snow with skin as smooth as satin to the touch. Her neck is slim and held her head up like a swan's smooth lines.

I hold a bit of her silky hair in my hands and brush it gently in one long stroke down. I hold another bit of her long hair and brush it down again gently working away any tied knots along the way.

It became unreal.....as if I was on another planet as I continued to slowly brush her hair. A solitary tear rolled down my cheek. I dared not touch it fearing that she would see me in such a heart-wrenching state of emotions.

Shouldnt it be her that would be shedding the tears and not me?

Another tear rolled down my other cheek and bounced off onto my chest followed by another teardrop and another as I fought to hold back the increasing despair of my own emotions.

I stop midway hand and brush still on her hair, to compose myself. I could not as the tide continued to swell within my heart. I darent move even a little bit.

She slowly turns around to face me.

She looks up at me. Her eyes are already heavily glazed with free flowing tears leaving long streams of despair that traced themselves down her neck, breasts and stomach.

One hand reaching up and pinching my nose 'You silly melon. Men should not cry so easily' her voice quivering as her own tears continued to flow freely from her eyes.

At that point, I did not even feel horny. I just felt sick in the stomach and a deep pain within my heart. I put her brush down on the table and walked out to the living room sitting down staring out at Chang'an Jie below me observing families and friends walking around on a hot muddy night.

The kettle goes 'Click!' and I hear her prepare the noodles.

'Come. lets eat' she calls to me. She had prepared the instant noodles and added in some pickled vegetables that I would normally find delicious. I just did not have the appetite then but ate anyway to break the akwardness

We ate dinner in front of the TV silently. I did not know what to say to her and she did not know what to say to me either.

After eating, I went straight into the bedroom and turned to one side of the bed facing the window. I covered myself with a pillow and the comforter and curled up into a ball , trying to sleep and not think too much.

eddy
18-08-2005, 07:08 PM
She cleaned up the mess in the living room and switched off all the lights and went into the bedroom.

Quietly she slips in between the sheets and snuggles her way over to me. I feel her hand brush my hair back gently and then she slipped her arm into my folded arms against my chest and held me close to her like a mother comforting a hurt child.

'Still upset? she whispered as she continued to gently brush back my hair. I did not reply.

Finally I turned around. We spend the next 10-15 minutes gazing into each others' eyes silently exchanging thoughts with one another in a strange telephaty that both of us understood without saying a single word.

Soon she reaches out for me we began a night of scaling some of the highest most intense peaks of our lives.

Like the beautiful Odelle in Swan Lake who would turn again into a swan at day break in the Enchanted Forest, we swam through the next 5-6 hours in powerful yet gentle and unrushed love-making not thinking about the approaching morning light that would inevitably arrive and seperate us .

By dawn, I had lost count of the number of peaks we had scaled together during the night.

I felt no pain or aches (just gratitude at the Sifu's turbo-charge herbal recommendation) as she snoozed gently snuggled in my arms.

Her flight was at 2pm and mine at 4pm. With a tight hug and a deep kiss without a single regret between the 2 of us, she boarded her flight back to Shenzhen. I made my way to the International Terminal and checked in, my mind still in a daze.

On my flight back, I slept contented like a little puppy.

End

eddy
18-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Just for you guys info......I paid for her trip up to Beijing..... didnt cost much at 2100rmb roundtrip and I think money better spent like this than pay same 2000rmb for a Beijing nightclub girl for 1x overnight.

well, lets tally up her 'firsts' for this trip

1. 1st time visiting beijing
2. 1st time visiting Tiananmen
3. 1st time seeing Chairman Mao in person
4. 1st time at the flag raising ceremony
5. 1st time visiting Forbidden City
6. 1st time visiting Great Wall
7. 1st time fly on a plane
8. 1st time that she'd loved anyone so intensely before (both emotionally and physically)

Just called her, she's ok.

ChinaAlleWay
18-08-2005, 08:08 PM
jezzzz..... you sure sound & look like some idols !!! :p
HAha...
meanwhile, enjoy da Memories....
~Stay cool & chill ~ :D

Niceman
18-08-2005, 09:36 PM
The New Singapore Idol....... :cool:

Got part 2 coming? So, when u going to visit her parents?

^^

marji
18-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Just for you guys info......I paid for her trip up to Beijing..... didnt cost much at 2100rmb roundtrip and I think money better spent like this than pay same 2000rmb for a Beijing nightclub girl for 1x overnight.

well, lets tally up her 'firsts' for this trip

1. 1st time visiting beijing...

Hi bro!

Lets not forget 1st time making love to a Singaporean!! hahaha

You definitely left a geat impression to her by being such a gentleman! Believe me, she's going to spread to her friends how nice you have been to her! Its going to give the reputation of Singaporean a great lift!

You have done us all a favour! Not forgetting doing us proud!!

Cheers!

MrBates
18-08-2005, 11:39 PM
wah....I feel like crying too...ha ha ha
very good story...bro. eddy.. ;)

sumak0
19-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Excellent !!!

Really envy.

wondering when will i have this kind of "kangtao"

sibei sung leh

Darknites
19-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Just called her, she's ok.
nice.. so where are you based, eddy? In S'pore or China?

Cheers,
Shadow

eddy
19-08-2005, 10:04 AM
please, I beg ......dont give me such titles. Just 'bro' will be great.

Bros Harley Fatboy, Zhongguoren69, Sinoview, Sintheman, Kryogenics, anikin and a few other bros in SB who've I met personally will vouch that I am no looker..... I actually look like a 1.73m tall bulldog with a face to match.

Not a young stud too...... pushing 44 next year.

And certainly not a 9-12incher like bro Ronaldo..... just a humble 5.5incher.

Based here in Singapore but mostly in Indonesia, Thailand and Middle East (thats where I developed my short temper towards insolence ......recent victims, the ang moh and pool manager who got fucked by me). Business overwhelming so they roped me in since last year to add reinforcements to the china team.

That's why u guys havent heard much of me in these China-based threads until late last year.

Sinoview
19-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Ask Harley Fatboy, Sinoview and the other bros who've I met personally..... I actually look like a 1.73m tall bulldog with a face to match.

Bro. its what's in the head and the power of bottom that counts. Rite ? Of course, young at heart is a must... Sorry i 'm talking cock again...hee...hee...

After such a wonderful time, any redrawal syndromme ? How u coping with it ?

anikin
19-08-2005, 10:36 AM
wah....I feel like crying too...ha ha ha
very good story...bro. eddy.. ;)

trust me ... this is no story ... :cool:

MG69
19-08-2005, 10:38 AM
bro,

wished i had encounters like yours. i dun travel that frequently but so travel occasionally but no such luck leh.....

sigh.....

kudos to you man....

eddy
19-08-2005, 10:46 AM
I havent got the China 'Kong Tao'.......yet....... ha ha ha! My little 5 year old girl cuddling up and sleeping with me every night since I've been back is the perfect anti-Kong Tao sheild.

eddy
19-08-2005, 11:15 AM
ALSO.....please read this FR from perspective of a 29 yr old woman (turning 30 end of this year) ......she is no 19 year old fresh flower but a mature woman who is in the prime of her life.

I cannot communicate on the same frequency with girls below 25 years old...... her age gap with mine is still very acceptable and I guess thats why we can click..... ha ha !

And her friends are not teenagers....... most of them are in their late 20s and early 30s.

Ronaldo
19-08-2005, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=eddyar.

[/QUOTE]

Now now... have we like met? You will know its a joke right?! Wah liaoz.. Rumours spread like wild fire.. I am telling you.. If I am anything close to that.. I will be so damn proud...

But everytime someone said that... Haiz.. tears welled in my eyes as I look at that 9cm long thing.. and sighed heavily...

So "Ai Di" dont play play.. wait till u see McMuff curving dick or Sinoview diamonds (yes real diamonds) studded dick.. you will know who the legend is..
Oakleyeug has a dick that fits his height too... :eek:

McMuff
19-08-2005, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo
But everytime someone said that... Haiz.. tears welled in my eyes as I look at that 9cm long thing.. and sighed heavily...

So "Ai Di" dont play play.. wait till u see McMuff curving dick or Sinoview diamonds (yes real diamonds) studded dick.. you will know who the legend is..
Oakleyeug has a dick that fits his height too... :eek:[/QUOTE]

We are digressing but since we are at this topic, i have to clear the air with regards to the issue of Ronaldo's cock.

I have seen it before (once) at Queens SZ while all of us were changing. Its a muthafucking snake man! so i can verify that it is indeed a monster.

is it 8inches? well i didn actually handle it nor measure it but from guestimation it is not far off la. its the petronas towers of the cockingdom. :D

bro eddy - hope to see you in CP. respect!

alvin1969
19-08-2005, 11:39 AM
i second that.

apsx
19-08-2005, 11:55 AM
We are digressing but since we are at this topic, i have to clear the air with regards to the issue of Ronaldo's cock.

I have seen it before (once) at Queens SZ while all of us were changing. Its a muthafucking snake man! so i can verify that it is indeed a monster.

is it 8inches? well i didn actually handle it nor measure it but from guestimation it is not far off la. its the petronas towers of the cockingdom. :D
come on....shld be 9 inches at least....

shanghaitan
19-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Bro eddy,
Nice recount of your wonderful experience! Great writing style to boot.. hope all is well with you and your family and also your "friend" in SZ.

It's a good memory for a person to have and you're fortunate to have them! Well done bro!

All the best in China!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan :cool:

biker_man
19-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Bro eddy.

"clap" "clap" "clap" "clap"!

well written piece with so much feeling,

thank you so much for sharing your adventure with us

I must also learn to tarik harga, but sometimes like another fellow samster already mentioned, get non-WL girl in the room, already happy like a ding-dong.

Playing the role of a gentleman can require extreme self control in times like these. However, I can see that it has tremendous rewards as well.

If I succeed in this "tarik harga" skill, I promise to put it down for posterity in this forum

cheers

shengge
19-08-2005, 01:10 PM
have to clear the air with regards to the issue of Ronaldo's cock.
I have seen it before (once) at Queens SZ while all of us were changing.

Bro McMuff,
It is something like,

不到北京、不知道自己的官职小;
不到东北、不知道自己的酒量不好;
不到上海、不知道自己不够时髦;
不到海南、不知道自己的身体不好;

Not so sure about the above, but one thing for sure is....
不到桑拿、不知道自己的老二小。

vaxvms
19-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Its a muthafucking snake man! so i can verify that it is indeed a monster.

wow lan tat time when ronaldo open his room door in CP, wrapping in a towel, me can see his long harden dick pointing angrily at me :eek:
me quicky siam... as tot is "LEGENary 8" onli, who knows.......

ff40
19-08-2005, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=eddy]I could not hold back and ejaculated my entire load into her.

bro eddy

did u wear CD? ganna pregnant how?

5stars
19-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Reading your FR story is a great pleasure. Something different from the rest. Kinda of sad when I finished your thread. Hope you will continue in the future :p

The feeling must be different from a pure commercial bonk. In this instance, you must have put in some of true heart.

Await your next chapter when you see her again.

Clap! Clap! (A Standing Ovation) :)

eddy
19-08-2005, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=eddy]
bro eddy

did u wear CD? ganna pregnant how?

no did not wear any safety caps as each event over those 3 nights was so spontaneous.

I'll cross that bridge when I get to it in a couple of weeks.

I'm not really afraid of catching any STD but rather the possible inconvenience of having a little Eddy Jr. running around in china in 9 months time.

songster
19-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Bro Eddy,

Been a while to read such an interesting FR.Its like you bringing us into your great adventure..literally. If SB has any "Best FR awards of the Year".
This should be in nominations.

Enjoy your wonderful time in China.

Cheers

sexlover
19-08-2005, 03:40 PM
I flew up my Gong An ladyfriend to Beijing on Thursday to spend the weekend with me until Sunday.......
Very well written encounter, hope to hear more soon.
Well done :)

Rainman
19-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Big Bro eddy,
Sorry to disturb your post.
Your story SWEE SWEE Buay kiu JUI!
Will UP you tomorrow when I have power.
Look like lot of bros are comping here, right Bro S? Hehe!

Great write up...

Sorry buddy.. Could not Up u again... :o

easyeasy
19-08-2005, 04:32 PM
no did not wear any safety caps as each event over those 3 nights was so spontaneous.

I'll cross that bridge when I get to it in a couple of weeks.

I'm not really afraid of catching any STD but rather the possible inconvenience of having a little Eddy Jr. running around in china in 9 months time.

you are one damn successful and fortunate man. all the happening and stuff, while I am still stuck in Sg. Damn must find a flying job to get away from CO once in a while then can. any recommendation? :)

jdi813
19-08-2005, 04:34 PM
U the man bro :D ... look forward to future updates

easyeasy
19-08-2005, 04:38 PM
next time bro eddy will ask her to wear her uniform and do it. kekeke

shanghian
19-08-2005, 05:16 PM
no did not wear any safety caps as each event

I'll cross that bridge when I get to it

I'm not really afraid of catching any STD

Bro eddy,

You take life too easy.... hope that you don't get any "spontaneous combustion" from your haste for pleasure.... No caps???? :( HIV is silent ...can't smell , can't taste, can't see ... Correct me if I am wrong but she had a previous BF and assumed that they engaged in sex ... so do you know him and if he is "safe"... why take the risk even if it is ever so small.. have a thought for your wife and your 5 yo "anti gong tou"... unless your are abstaining from it... i suggest you go for a checkup ... does not hurt nor cost a lot but at least it will put some doubts to ease on STD and HIV ( maybe have to wait for this one).. if you do get STD or god forbid HIV .. at least keep it to yourself ... and not spread the "goods" around.. particularly your family and other bros who "cheong" together with you ( we share the WLs right). You talk of crossing the bridge when you come to it.... I like your confidence... sometimes there is no bridge :( ....

Sorry Bro to sound so impolite, but just my half cents worth ...

cheong safely ... always

shanghian

eddy
19-08-2005, 05:58 PM
yes I agree with u totally Shanghaian.

I always use safety 100% of the time (nbzzz even use my own, not trusting local products)

But what is done is done already no matter what u or I say now...... so I'll cross that bridge when it comes (how I wish that there were NO bridges to cross like u said....sighzzz)

thanks for bringing up this point!

bhoven
19-08-2005, 09:26 PM
By dawn, I had lost count of the number of peaks we had scaled together during the night.

I felt no pain or aches (just gratitude at the Sifu's turbo-charge herbal recommendation) as she snoozed gently snuggled in my arms.

Her flight was at 2pm and mine at 4pm. With a tight hug and a deep kiss without a single regret between the 2 of us, she boarded her flight back to Shenzhen. I made my way to the International Terminal and checked in, my mind still in a daze.

On my flight back, I slept contented like a little puppy.

End

Hi brudder eddy

Just to let you know that I enjoyed reading your account very much...
Thanks for sharing with us and I really hope that your relationship with Ms GongAn continues .

One gentle word of advice though, her getting pregnant can be tricky in case she decides to keep the child..( she may since she has real feelings for you )

Best to take necessary precautions next time..
Good luck brudder.

gincharm
20-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks bro eddy, for unselfishly sharing your spontaneous encounter in the open, casting a China perspective away from the BBS, FLs, ONS etc. Quite a tear-jerker for China "casualties", may I add, but certainly brought out a laugh from those that got away.

Good luck, whatever episode 2 may bring!

Rainman
22-08-2005, 12:08 PM
please, I beg ......dont give me such titles. Just 'bro' will be great.

Bros Harley Fatboy, Zhongguoren69, Sinoview, Sintheman, Kryogenics, anikin and a few other bros in SB who've I met personally will vouch that I am no looker..... I actually look like a 1.73m tall bulldog with a face to match.

Not a young stud too...... pushing 44 next year.

Based here in Singapore but mostly in Indonesia, Thailand and Middle East (thats where I developed my short temper towards insolence ......recent victims, the ang moh and pool manager who got fucked by me). Business overwhelming so they roped me in since last year to add reinforcements to the china team.

That's why u guys havent heard much of me in these China-based threads until late last year.

Well written... next bir on me when u are in Jakarta ya....

Cheers

eddy
22-08-2005, 12:14 PM
She's going for blood donation this coming friday...... so I'll find out if

1. she's clean
2. she's pregnant

Rainman, I'll be in Jakarta next week Monday and Tuesday before flying off to HK on Wed. We could meet up but let me check the schedule first on Monday night next week.

regards

Rainman
22-08-2005, 01:15 PM
She's going for blood donation this coming friday...... so I'll find out if

1. she's clean
2. she's pregnant

Rainman, I'll be in Jakarta next week Monday and Tuesday before flying off to HK on Wed. We could meet up but let me check the schedule first on Monday night next week.

regards

Nice. Tue should be okay for a drink.

Cheers

eddy
22-08-2005, 02:29 PM
"I felt no pain or aches (just gratitude at the Sifu's turbo-charge herbal recommendation) as she snoozed gently snuggled in my arms.

Her flight was at 2pm and mine at 4pm. With a tight hug and a deep kiss without a single regret between the 2 of us, she boarded her flight back to Shenzhen. I made my way to the International Terminal and checked in, my mind still in a daze."

This part above that I wrote above was very short because my heart just broke every time I think about the last hour togehter.

My head is very much screwed back on right side up now so, I'll elaborate more. There's not much sex involved but what the heck...... the odessy deserves a better closure than what I wrote above........

At 8am, we got up out of bed and took a cab over to a nearby hutong. A hutong is an area of tiny alleys and walkways where many Beijing residents still live today with many parts inaccessible to cars.

I'd always wanted to walk these narrow alleys and streets to see how regular folks lived.

Dropping off at the main road, we hired a trishaw for a couple of hours for an impromptu tour of the area. There are a few trishaw companies that cater to tourists but most had not opened their 'offices' yet. But there were many freelance trishaws that served ordinary Beijingers that were in regular unjazzed original conditions (smell and all).

We picked a trishaw in decent condition operated by a strapping young man (to handle our combined weight) and agreed on a 2hr tour of the area for 60rmb. He spoke no english but we could understand his mandarin so no problem.

Traversing these narrow alleyways was fascinating especially on an early Sunday morning. Little noodle shops and tiny eateries sprung out of walls onto the already narrow paths.

We stopped by one of these establishments and had an easy breakfast of steaming noodles and hard boiled eggs. Bought one for our trishaw driver to his happy surprise (12 rmb for 3 of us including piping hot chinese tea).

Happily filled, we continued our way and stopped at several homes along the way where 4-8 families often shared a single courtyard.

'Well, you've certainly wandered off the hutong areas meant for tourists..... what on earth are you people doing in THIS area?' asked an old lady doing her laundry in the common courtyard where we had wandered into.

We engaged in lively chatty conversation and were soon surrounded by little children who had just gotten out of bed with mugs and tooth brushes in hand.

With the trishaw and driver following us behind, we walked the rest of the way for the next hour taking photos of ancient wooden doors, people doing their morning exercises and other aspects of hutong life.

Time flew by and we returned to the hotel at 10.00am.

With nothing much to pack, we were done with the luggage within 30 minutes. I called down to reception to let them know that we were checking out at 12.15pm.

With an hour and a half to spare, we took a quick shower together. I would not see this body again for some time so the shower was a pretty intense affair.

Drying off, she seats me down by the edge of the bed and peels off the towel from my waist and kneels down on both knees in front of me.

Taking my soft penis in her hand, she pulls back my foreskin and sucks on it gently immediately bringing it to life.

With long strokes she gave me head in powerful defined moves. My fingers and knuckles were turning white after a while as I tried to control my ejaculation. 60 seconds later into a 20min bbbj I could not hold back and tried to pull out of her mouth to shoot my load into my towel.

'No! Inside me!' she gagged as she took back her penis and put it back quickly into her mouth as I began my eruption. As my sperm shot out of my penis in the initial burst, she stopped sucking, opened her mouth wide and began stroking it with one of her hands..... with the head of my penis still inside her mouth.

As the sperm shot out, she immediately drank it and gagged and coughed at the same time. I was literally shooting sperm all the way into her mouth and she was gurgling it straight down drinking it like syrup.

Only when the flow ebbed did she clamp her lips over my penis to gently coax the remaining few drops out and swollowing every single drop.

I pulled her up and kissed her full on her lips tasting some of my own starchy and salty sperm.

Shootzz, I had hoped for a final hour of love-making.

I looked at the clock and it was 11.15am.....

I wanted so much for her to climax one last time that I continued kissing her and fondling her despite my deflated penis.

Throwing her back on the pillows, I propped one below her buttocks and went down between her spread legs. Her virgina was already sopping wet as I licked her clitoris in short rapid strokes like a dog not having drunk in 3 days..... and I had no intentions of stopping until 12.00pm

Her first orgasms came in 3 small waves 5 minutes later as her body quivered in shaky convulsions. I carried on tounging her without stopping and inserted a middle right finger an inch or so inside her looking for her sweet spot.

It was not difficult to locate her G-spot and soon both my finger and toungue were causing her to vibrate and shudder again as she began another build up.

With the tip of my finger gently scrapping away at her spot, she lost control of the situation and bucked her hips high into the air and spread her legs until they were almost 150 degrees and as wide as any person could be expected to spread their legs.

With her opening herself widest, I inserted a 2nd finger into her and continued tounging her. Now both fingers are scratching the roof of her virgina and I could very distinctly feel the extremely strong pulsating beat of her sweet spot.

My toungue was by now numb. With 2 fingers still stimulating her within, I gently sucked on her clitoris and kept going. Within a minute she began a 2nd wave of 4 much stronger eruptions one after another as she forcibly held my head down against her virgina. She began wailing uncontrollably and loudly as she reached each orgasm one at a time in quick succession

By that time, my entire face from my eyebrows to my chin were drenched in her fluids. My deflated penis had by now miraculously recovered to its fully erect former state.

I quickly turned her over onto her hands and knees and laid myself on the bed and continued to eat her while she was in a doggy position with her virgina now fully rubbing itself up and down my face as she had totally lost control of the situation by then and began rubbing her self all over my face as if sandpapering.

Reaching her grande finale, she impaled herself onto me and within 10 strokes she began her final eruptions leaving bloody trails of scratches on my shoulders. She pumped up and down and scratched herself against me as the Big One arrived and consumed her like an animal sacrifice being thrown into molten larva.

Ding Dong! 'Housekeeping sir! Check mini-bar?'

She went into the bathroom to clean up as I called the bell-hops up to bring our stuff downstairs.

On the way to the airport, she puts her head on my shoulder most of the way holding my hands against her heart.

Reaching the domestic terminal, after checking her in I walked her to the security check-point.

Not caring that there were a few hundred in the chinese crowd, she frenched me for a full minute 'I'll try my best not to cry in front of everyone' she whispered as she gave me one last kiss, turned around and walked towards the gate.

The end....... really.

Darknites
22-08-2005, 02:46 PM
A superb ending.. fitting for a superb experience..

I can imagin how hard it must be for both of you during the last min of separation.. if she had not drop a tear in front of you, I'm sure she must have in the plane..

Well, I guess you do not need me to tell you to treasure her.. she seems like real good lover.. plus she's understanding.. makes it priceless.

Do keep us updated..

Cheers,
Shadow

ChinaAlleWay
23-08-2005, 01:34 AM
A superb ending.. fitting for a superb experience..

I can imagin how hard it must be for both of you during the last min of separation.. if she had not drop a tear in front of you, I'm sure she must have in the plane..
Do keep us updated..

Cheers,
Shadow

Well the “five star” thread says its all !!
Kudos to Eddy ! :D

Rainman
23-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Well the “five star” thread says its all !!
Kudos to Eddy ! :D

yup.. 5 star indeed...

I change my offer from bir ro whiskey Ai mai?? :o

Jetfire
23-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Excellent story bro... your description in every detail is just like bring us through your memory lane in a movie. Details be it physical or emotions are captured beautifully. Without a doubt can be the next NewYork Bestseller !!!!

Salute Bro!!!

xquizit
23-08-2005, 12:19 PM
A very good story bro, so when will u see her again

mrkent
24-08-2005, 08:01 PM
master eddy.. u are godly..

very excellect report.. and your writing style is extremely entertaining, and full of literary techniques, and very funny. you should probably try to get a job as a part time magazine article writer.

much respect.. i'd love to meet you someday.. when i get older..

also.. i wouldnt worry about stds.. she sounds way too innocent to have stds.. and for someone who made love to you because she thought you cared so much for her, she'd care enough about you too to tell you about std..

but the baby thing is a concern.. are there no morning after pills in china?

anyways.. good luck at everything in the future.. and once again.. great story..

anyone know if i can post on this website from america? when i use chinese computers, i am able to post and login, but when i use the dell i brought from america.. doesnt work.. (maybe cuz of router?).. but anyways.. i'd love to be more active on this website in the future when i go back to the states for college.. (which hopefully is interesting) would hate to have to leave after i just found such a nice forum with so many nice horny people.. ;) :(

anyways.. i hope i will still be able to stay connected from america and tell yall about stories from the west.. haha..

kawatetsu
24-08-2005, 11:38 PM
master eddy... hats off 2 you; keep the FR coming... we anticipate anxiously..

M.Kent - Yes, you may post from US, in fact that's where I am now, it works fine. :D

84gunner
25-08-2005, 12:22 AM
bro eddy,
kudos to your FR.

back to reality, as cheongsters, we'll pray that she'll not get pregnant. but still, you may start thinking of how you're gonna handle it if she really gets pregnant!

she seems to be very public-spirited / loyal / devoted to her country & profession, just like most soldiers in china (soldiers are more respected in china). Their mentality & attitude is so noble, loyal, devoted, public-spirited, I was surprised & touched when I encountered them, compared to when I was in spore. Where most of those in the military, including the regulars, are having the attitude of "owing govt debt", just another job, probably better paid than if they work other jobs.

Therefore, she don't seem to be the type to screw around, and should be clean of STD. But if she gets pregnant, she'll most likely wanna keep the child, she may even wanna raise him/her up single-handedly! that's their mentality, & determination!

All's well that ends well.

my 2 cents worth, hope no offence taken.

cheers

mrkent
26-08-2005, 07:18 AM
84gunner

hum.. i doubt she'd keep the child.. she'd care enough about eddy to abort it.. at least thats what i would do if i was in her place..

and as for the police force in china, you'd be suprised to find out how corrupt it is..

eddy
26-08-2005, 01:45 PM
She's going for blood donation today...... so will know from the pre-donation blood tests...... fingers are crossed!

Rainman
27-08-2005, 11:27 AM
She's going for blood donation today...... so will know from the pre-donation blood tests...... fingers are crossed!

I guess she should be okay lah..

No worries. buddy...

sexlover
27-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

Rainman
31-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

Like that also can??

hjahaha

jdi813
31-08-2005, 03:54 PM
so bro ... how was the blood test ... everything ok ???

Sinoview
31-08-2005, 04:16 PM
so bro ... how was the blood test ... everything ok ???

Nb...our friend already flew off to Hk this morning for some official work before meeting up with her tonight in SZ...

I think no matter what the result turn out to be, our Eddie will be having hellofa good time tonight...Hee....hee....

BTW, going for blood donation where got check for pregnancy one ? STD n HIV test yes ...Hmmm....hmmmm.....

bbailey
31-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Wow man, this is much more captivating than the drama serials on ch8 or ch U combined. (too bad there is no Adult channel or program in spore, if not this sure can be made into drama serial)

Hey bro eddy, thanks for your efforts to share wif us. For me, i even hv problem recalling wat i hv for lunch yesterday.Guess it must be a "Hong Hong Lie Lie" (my hanyu pinying correct or not?) affair. Thats why its etched into ur mem liao.

Out of curiousity, you did not mention like how u evaded ur "OC" during the few days u guys spent in BJS? Dont you hv standard reporting timing to check strength?

I'm pretty bad at cover & concealment. need to train up further on my evasion skills. I know if i kena caught, juz even once. Sorry hor, no court martial. My OC is from Special Forces, live by the motto "Take no prisoner".

Hv fun in HKG and SZ.

Rainman
01-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Nb...our friend already flew off to Hk this morning for some official work before meeting up with her tonight in SZ...

I think no matter what the result turn out to be, our Eddie will be having hellofa good time tonight...Hee....hee....

BTW, going for blood donation where got check for pregnancy one ? STD n HIV test yes ...Hmmm....hmmmm.....

Huh??

I thought he is suppose to be in Jakarta??

I waited but no sound pic....

Sean_c
01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Huh??

I thought he is suppose to be in Jakarta??

I waited but no sound pic....

When u cumming to China??? I wait for u here laaaaaa.. hahaha

eddy
05-09-2005, 04:12 PM
hi guys!!!! I just got back yesterday!!!!

ok today very very busy to write a FR......btw was based in HK this time around for 5 days but managed to visit her in SZ and on my own in ZH (this one recommended by Sinoview)

Hey Sino thanks and so sorry for the trouble when I asked for help and directions in ZH on Saturday evening!!!!

She's been checked to be 'clean' so that is good.....but will never know if she got pregnant or not as she took some chinese medicine to clean/flush out her womb.

FR coming up so give me a day or 2 to settle down my work matters. Apologies

Sinoview
05-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Hey Sino thanks and so sorry for the trouble when I asked for help and directions in ZH on Saturday evening!!!!

Didnt i sound ought when u called me on that Saturday evening ??? NB...my CO was just beside me..... Fortunately still managed to pass the vital info to you....

Hee....hee....

Stoneman
07-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Didnt i sound ought when u called me on that Saturday evening ??? NB...my CO was just beside me..... Fortunately still managed to pass the vital info to you....

Hee....hee....

Power big bro at that situation and yet u still can ninja the info out .... :D power man .....

memoch
07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
fantastic story! Bravo.

art10061
07-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Your story is damn steaming!!! :p Really enjoy reading it! So filled with feelings inside. Anyway, wish u all the best!

sinman8
08-09-2005, 07:45 AM
A very great FR! Can't wait for more... :)

scw69ers
11-09-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm in awe of what you've written, my salute to you for making us proud. The slow mo build up will put you in her very good books. She sounded like somehow you can live with...am glad you choose to share this with us. Great effort and looking forward to see more of your adventures. I absolutely agree, +rep to you. :)

mrkent
12-09-2005, 09:48 AM
hi guys!!!! I just got back yesterday!!!!

ok today very very busy to write a FR......btw was based in HK this time around for 5 days but managed to visit her in SZ and on my own in ZH (this one recommended by Sinoview)

She's been checked to be 'clean' so that is good.....but will never know if she got pregnant or not as she took some chinese medicine to clean/flush out her womb.

FR coming up so give me a day or 2 to settle down my work matters. Apologies

congrats bro eddy! :)

eddy
12-09-2005, 11:58 AM
sorry guys......I am still SO busy at work..... the FR will come out tomorrow or wed latest

Rainman
12-09-2005, 02:05 PM
When u cumming to China??? I wait for u here laaaaaa.. hahaha

U are also based in China now?

Rainman
12-09-2005, 02:08 PM
sorry guys......I am still SO busy at work..... the FR will come out tomorrow or wed latest

No worries.. take your time...

eddy
12-09-2005, 06:17 PM
United Airlines touched down in Hong Kong last wed with me on board at 11am (delayed due to last minute mechanical problems). As I passed HK immigration and customs, my legs automatically walked me over to the GoGo bus counter where its buses took passangers over to Shenzhen and different parts of southern China.

Hold on there legs! I was on a business trip to Hong Kong and arriving at 11am with a 12pm lunch appointment, I re directed it towards the Airport Express train reluctantly.

Its been barely 2 weeks since Xue-er and me parted in Beijing and I couldnt wait to see her again. Like magnets, my heart grew lighter as I drew nearer to Hong Kong on the flight from Singapore. And like a magnet, it grew heavier as the Airport Express went the 'wrong direction' towards Central on Hong Kong island.

These 2 weeks have been a time for contemplation and hindsight. Should we carry on the affair? What if she's carrying my child? Is this the China 'Kong Tao' that has taken a grip on me?

That day's appointment dragged on like an old horse on its last legs. It soon got dark and even a lively party at TST East

continued later

Sean_c
12-09-2005, 11:36 PM
U are also based in China now?

yup, based in china ... :) ckk and rewindd know where i based

HuiGe3387
13-09-2005, 12:30 AM
............... Should we carry on the affair?
Please carry on, because your experience very unique and a pleasure to read :D

eddy
13-09-2005, 12:12 PM
..........That day's appointment dragged on like an old horse on its last legs. It soon got dark and even a lively party at TST East with some of the hottest China chicks at my disposal for the night did little to compensate.

The next morning, I got up at 7am and by 8am was already frantically re-scheduling all my appointments so that I'd be on the late afternoon train over to Shenzhen as quick as possible.

That morning and afternoon was a rare jackpot for my clients. Whatever terms and contract enhancements they wanted for their contract renewals...... I agreed to them without the usual stabbings, hard-nails, table-banging negotiations they'd come to expect. One of them even asked me if I was OK and that I didnt seemed like the usual bastard at the negotiating table as I'm known for. (Ha ha! wait till year end I'll be back at my snarling best at the negotiations)

I sure made alot of friends with clients that day. My boss will be mighty impressed with the gross numbers but he'll hang my balls when he looks at the new, thinner profit margins!!!! (I'll still have my job no problem..... boss just netts USD3.5 mil instead of the expected USD3.85 mil)

By 4pm with a long trail of stupidly happy clients behind me, one of the happier clients sends me over to Shenzhen in style with a driver and his personal car (a v-8 BMW 740i)

Best.....dont even have to get out of the car at customs and immigration.

Driver stopped in front of Queens Spa and Dining at 5.15pm and I recognize the front door greeting guy from my last trip there in July. That time I was dressed like shitz and stayed o'night. This time, I stepped out of the car with a business suit on me and all he said was 'wow!'

I called Xue-er and told her to wait for the driver and car to pick her up. She refused outright saying it was almost scandalous to be seen being fetched in such a fashion.

She'd take a bus and walk over to Queens Spa.

They moved away the 2 vans next to the entrance so that the BMW could park there. I popped the driver 400rmb, took his hp number down and told him to go have his dinner, go for a rub/fuck and wait for my call. He was one happy scout

20 minutes later, she shows up and I held both her hands and we were like 2 kids just stupidly laughing and smiling at one another not saying much.

Brought her downstairs to the reception counter at Queens and her large doe eyes grew larger at the sight of opulence before her.

to be continued...........

eddy
13-09-2005, 01:36 PM
She's escorted into the ladie's side of the spa area while I go into the men's side.

We arranged to meet up at the 3rd level in an hour's time

The back scrub was wonderful and cleaned out all the frustrations and mental stress in me.

I love Queen's spa...... after the jacuzzis, baths and scrub.... you literally just stand still in the changing area and they'll even dry you off and put you in a fresh pair of disposable underwear without you even needing to lift a finger.

On the 3rd level, I asked where Xue-er is sitting (just give her tag number to them) and she was located in the quiet non-smoking corner all by herself. One guy walking just ahead of me saw my sweetie and tried to take the seat next to hers. Luckily, the manger has already kept it safe for me and he was re-located somewhere else.

'I never imagined that Shenzhen has such a place like this... so this is how rich people enjoy themselves?'

She knew of such joints in Shenzhen but had never enjoyed the actual services.

Like a bolt of lightning, she drew up her towel to her eyes and slid down low onto the lazy chair!

'Its the district commandant!' she hissed to me in apparent fear.

Luckily we were seated at the 2nd last row to the far left corner of the area.

I looked over and saw an elderly tall guy sitting across the other side of the quiet area on the 2nd row having his drink and talking to a couple of other gentlemen. With their heavily ruffled hair, it looked like they had just finished with their in-room massage and relaxing and chatting away.

I asked for a local newspaper and Xue-er opened it up and took cover behind it.

'I dont recognize who he's talking to and I really dont want him to see me. He knows me from last year's Public Security Beareau anti-crime campaign'

So I acted as her look-out while we both had a foot rub with her hiding behind the newspaper

'Hey why dont u poke 2 holes in the newspaper and see for yourself?' as I chuckled at the situation.

'You melon head! Its not funny!'

After 15 minutes, the commandant's party walked to the lifts and went downstairs back to the locker area..... most likely calling it a night.

Out of the way, we continued enjoying Queens services. I had my regular ear-dig which I still say is sometimes better than even sex itself.

Both of us ordered traditional chinese medical massages and shared a room together.

I fell asleep after a while drifting off to her moanings and groanings of pleasure and relaxation lying next to me.

It was about 9.00pm by the time we were done with the massages and hunger pangs hit both of us.

We went back down to the restraunt area for a nice dinner still dressed in our pajamas.

I was in total bliss and so was she. Sex was not even on our minds.

Over dinner she told me the kinds of pressures her squad is facing everyday. It seemed like she thrived in such an environment. Told me that she will be up for promotion soon and that she'd asked for a transfer to the Public Security Bereau's family counselling unit.

She love working with families and displaced wives and kids who'd been abandoned by their husbands and families for various reasons. It opened my eyes to a few stats...... currently Shenzhen alone has a displaced migrant labor sector amounting to 3.5 million people, mostly from the inland provinces.

Entire families often moved to China's coastal cities like Shenzhen Shanghai and Guanzhou looking for work. However, in these cities poverty, hunger and lack of work and finances often force many of these families to break up with the men leaving their women and children to fend for themselves while they moved in search of work in different nearby cities.

'The Bereau's got enough people keeping law and order and chasing after robbers and murderers.....but its tremendously understaffed as nobody wants to take on these counselling jobs'

I take my hat off to her. Taking on work in the family counselling unit was almost like taking a 2 step back in terms of promotion prospects. I admire her moral conviction and ethical stand.

In light of what she said, it almost didnt feel right being pampered in Queens.

eddy
13-09-2005, 02:05 PM
ring ring! my phone goes off

'Hi eddy! Its Chao here...... I know where you are! ha ha! Couple of my associates saw my BMW parked outside Queens like a damned center-piece and went in looking for me! They want to bring me out for some 'fun'! Look, I'm still in HK, why dont you go in my place instead? Send Ah-Fook (the driver) and the car back to me tomorrow morning!'

'thanks for the kindness Mr Chao but thats not necessary .... and I intend to stay sober tonight! I have a ladyfriend with me already in Queens!'

'Just let me know when you need the action!' and he hung up.

I called Ah-Fook and told him to bring me my overnight bag in the changing room.

I went downstairs to take a last shower, shave and brushed my teeth as white as I could, rinsing it with mouth wash.

Ah Fook was waiting outside my locker and I passed him my suit, shirt, office shoes etc etc and changed into my bermudas and an easy short sleeved shirt and loafers.

'Fook, you go first and wait for me at the Hilton Hotel. Wait for my call, I dont need you to send me anywhere. I'm going for supper with a friend and will see you in a few hours at the Hilton lobby understand?'

'Yes sir! I can just park the car there and follow you sir. Its not safe in Shenzhen!' Fook is a driver and a bodyguard in his early thirties built like an ox with a handshake like a bear's.

'No need Fook. Here go feed yourself somemore' as I shoved 200rmb into his pockets.

'But sir, I'm quite full already.....and Mr Chao will just kill me if I let you go off like this.......' he stammered

'Fook, shut up, get the car to the Hilton and wait for me' as I settled my bill (about 800rmb) grabbed Xue-er by her hand and hopped into a waiting cab.

He he he! Some motorcycles were blocking the BMW and Fook couldnt get them to clear away fast enough to chase me. I turned off the handphone.

In the cab, Xue-er cuddled up against me and I felt great.

'the last time in Beijing........ how are you feeling? feel like vomitting in the mornings? any dizziness?' I asked indirectly on the state of her fertility.

'Silly, I'm alright! I took some herbal medicine to clean myself'

I looked at her. I should be happy that she wasnt pregnant. Strangely I felt a sinking feeling instead.

I put my head down confused at myself. Most guys would jump for joy knowing they've not gotten their girlfriend pregnant with unprotected sex. I thought I would be too, but I was not.

What if she really carried my blood and bone inside her? Did I really want that? I didnt know.

'bao-bei, I know where I am in your life and I'm happy with it. I love you so much but I've got a career in the Bereau and a life of personal ambitions that I want to fulfill. I really cannot get pregnant now....... not now my dearest bao-bei.......not now......'

I just leaned my head onto her strong shoulder and sobbed into it. Stupid right?

I gathered myself and cleaned up the mist in my eyes. The cab arrived in an area that I was totally unfamiliar with.

We got out of the cab and walked into a hotel. It looked 3 star but with a lobby area that was very empty. She fished out a room key-card and we locked arms as we stepped into the elevator.

She had booked a room in a nearby hotel from her barracks that is normally used by visiting friends and relatives.

The room was small but clean and neat with a small bathroom.

eddy
13-09-2005, 02:25 PM
With the door closed behind us, 2 weeks of pent up emotions just overspilled from both of us as we locked in a long embrace (at Queens it was not convenient to hug so mushily like this with so many service staff and customers around)

Unlocking each of her blouse buttons slowly, we undressed each other while both our mouths were continually locked together.

It was a scene of 2 wild animals trying their best to keep their desires in check while the tide of love-making continued to swell.

Totally naked we turned off the lights and turned on each other like 2 vampires trying to devour one another.

Gone was the gentle strokings. Disappeared the soft touches. Evaporated away the whining moans...... in their place were growls of hunger and lust...... slow gentle moves replaced by strong starving fingers..... light little licks of the toungue's tips replaced by merciless starved bites to one another's bodies.

We literally savaged each other on the bed. As she put my entire penis into her mouth, gone were gentle suctions which were replaced by desperate short but huge swallows with globs of saliva freely flowing out the corners of her mouth.

It was like watching 2 wild beasts fucking.

I pulled my penis away from her mouth almost in mortal pain, she almost biting it off and leaving several love bites around my base.

I spread her legs wide and dived in to drink her wild berry juice literally swallowing whatever fluids I could lick up. I dug deep in and soon my own nose and chin were smeared in her love. I continued to eat her like a barbarian while she began her series of climaxes. I could not get enough of her juices as my toungue dived deeper and I sucked harder as I tried to find the river in her supplying her sweet nectar.

As I continued to feverishly search for her juices, her virgina suddenly expanded and stayed expanded like a hard little tunnel for half a minute as she reached a climax stronger than her earlier climaxes. She held herself perfectly still with legs spread wide apart and that little tunnel continued to hold taught and hard as I blindly continued my quest to quench my thirst.

Her virgina eased a little after her climax. I continued literally sucking on her virgina and its inside walls. She began contracting

eddy
13-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Her contractions began again and I was pleasantly surprised as she began juicing heavily. Clear liquid was flowing out of her ..... and I drank it all as she reached another climax.

to be continued, rushing to bro Sinoview's office now.....

Rainman
13-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Nice..... Take a short break please.... :D

eddy
13-09-2005, 05:03 PM
ok back from iced Milo with Sinoview......

From a wild man I turned into a wild gorilla as I moved up and put it all inside her and started to fuck her like an animal on heat. Before ejaculating, I pulled out and deposited 2 weeks of frustration and waiting on her thighs and inner legs and onto the bed.

She had not had enough yet and pushed me back down on the bed. Still wild, she did not even bother to clean me up and immediately went down desperately on my penis and started sucking on it again.

I didnt say it but I knew it was hard to get it up so quickly once I'd come already. I had popped a Cialis a day earlier so that should help.

She worked my balls with her toungue feverishly and drank whatever sperm that was left over creeping out of my limp penis.

On and on she went alternating between my testicals and my penis head. I pulled her up to my face knowing that it wont work. I needed to get into the love making mode again and the only thing that will kick start the old engine again was passionate frenching and foreplay.

Its amazing what a good deep kiss can do for anyone. In a couple of minutes, I was getting hard again and only then did I allow her back down to continue her fevered blow job. 'slow and gentle works better for me' I whispered to her.

She slowed down her pace and took her time sucking on my penis. When it was rock hard when my mind was still not in penetration mode, she slid up and squatted squarely over my penis and implanted herself onto it. I could feel her virgina walls gripping and releasing its muscles in timing with her rythm.

I was hard but I could not come. Good for her as she suspended herself over me in a squatting position and quick fucked herself over my penis like a short spring Without grinding her virgina onto my penis, literally exposing her clitoris without mashing it onto me.

It was just my penis sitting rock solid but still with her virgina going up and down with the occassional pubic hair slightly brushing against one another between us. My penis entered her this way 80% but the rapid up down pace stimulated her clitoris in a special way.

She must have been going at about 120rpm when she started coming....... she kept the pace going as she spasmed a rushing orgasm ......and she kept going........and reached another 2 orgasms in quick succession. I could tell that she wanted to go on but her knees were getting weak squatting over me in midair like this.

I put my hands under her tighs to take some weight off her knees. Big mistake on my part as that meant that she could go on much longer and delay the fatigue on her knees. This also allowed her to sneak in a few more smashing orgasms along the way.

When her knees could not take it any longer and my hands supporting up her tighs were also getting tired, I let go.

She then rubbed her virgina hard onto my crotch and bucked her self like a cowgirl riding a rodeo and I could feel the approach of her final storm as by now her eyes were rolling back into her head in a surreal way and she began mumbling pure gibberish louder and louder.

It was actually getting a little painful on my crotch but the sight of a woman in full flight going into one orgasm to another and another kept me focused and hard.

And she finally erupted wailing in a defeaning howl that was so loud that I was worried the adjoining rooms would complain.

She collapsed on me exhausted breathing heavily like an animal hunted through the forests and laying down on me waiting for the hunter to put the inevitable bullet in her head putting her to sleep.

There was no bullet to her head. It was actually my rock hard unexploded penis still impaled deep inside her virgina.

Regaining her breath she gave me a deep kiss 'Come bao-bei, I'll help you finish' as she tried to straddle me again.

I stopped her. 'No you're too tired and exhausted, just lie down next to me. I'm ok. As long as you're happy, thats the most important thing for me...... I dont need to climax two times'

I looked at my watch. It was already 12.00am midnight. So we cuddled up with her still lying on top of me with my penis still inside her.

eddy
13-09-2005, 05:42 PM
I dont know about you guys but the feeling of not being horny but having a hard on implanted into a resting/sleeping girlfriend is out of this world. I just felt so 'inside' of her both physically and emotionally.

We laid like this on the bed covering ourselves with a blanket for almost 45 mins. Her 45kg on me was nothing so cozy we were.

The smell of her sweet hair and womanly musk mixed with dry sweat was heavenly when I breathed her in.

The now light risings of her chest as she snoozed gently on top of me was like a comforting glove on my entire body.

My erection had died down by now but the penis had not shrivelled yet with a good 2-3 inches of my slightly deflated manhood still sitting inside her. I darent move an inch fearing any wrong move would pop my penis outside of her......I enjoyed my penis just taking a nap inside her virgina like that.

I closed my eyes and slept for a while enjoying the airconditioning while it beat hot and humid outside on the streets.

It had been a very long day for me despite the great relaxing time we had at Queens. I was soon asleep and in dreamland.

She got off my chest after a while and went under the blanket. My eyes were shut tight and I was literally sleeping as she quietly pulled back my foreskin and gently put my penis into her mouth again......and she slept, just like that, with my penis in her mouth. I know some of you must be laughing your asses off right now. But thats what she did. She slept on my hips with one of my legs straddled over her chest and another of my upper legs became her pillow. As she 'slept' with my penis inside her mouth, her toungue occassionally twirled itself over my penis head.

My penis enlarged itself to 3/4 strength without reaching full erection as the pleasure was wonderful but not intense enough for me to want to mouth-fuck her.

I pulled the blanket covering her head away and took a quick peek. It was unreal. It was like looking at a baby sleeping with a pacifer in its mouth.

I just kept my eyes closed and rested half asleep and half enjoying the soft sensation of her mouth suckling on my penis.

All good things have to come to an end and with a couple of extra flicks of her toungue in her mouth hitting my penis accidentally at its right spots, my 3/4 erection soon grew to become a full rod.

She was snoozing away by now with an engorged penis in her mouth prying it wider compared to earlier . She choked a little on it not realizing that I had come back fully to life.

Slowly I moved my crotch backward and forward and began fucking her mouth as she laid on my left upper leg still sleeping with her eyes closed. She gagged a couple of times when I pushed it inside her mouth too deeply.

I picked up the pace gently and moved her head back onto the bed, my left leg now completely numb without any blood flowing through.

I knew she was awake by now even though her eyes were still closed. She just laid down on the bed facing up with my penis still in her mouth. I got into the classic 1/2 push up position but with my knees and elbows on the bed (not so strong like last time in NS)

Her 2 free arms raised, she gripped my buttocks and forced my penis deeper into her mouth as I continued to slowly fuck her mouth.

She kept her mouth wrapped over my penis for a few minutes. And then she opened up her mouth as wide as she could. That was when I began mouth fucking her in ernest and deep-throating her every 3-5 strokes causing her to choke, cough and gag each time. I could feel my pubic hair rubbing into her nose and the end of my penis head pushing against what i assume were her tonsils before she choked/gagged. It was so pleasurable when she started her toungue working on my pumping shaft into her mouth.

With her fingernails, she began scratching my balls lightly. This triggered my final rush towards my own orgasm as I mercilessly fucked her mouth deeply while she continued to scratch my balls.

The 2nd load had been 2hrs late in coming earlier and the build up was loaded, full and tight.

All this while, not a single finger of hers touched any part of my penis. I was pumping so hard into her mouth that I was afraid that I would either choke her to death or knock one or two of her teeth out.

She began choking uncontrollably and I could feel that she was vomitting by now. Some how some of her vomit went down her windpipe choking her even more cutting off her air supply as she desperately tried to force me to pull out.

I could not stop and with one final thrust I kept the full shaft of my penis deep to the end of her mouth and a little down her throat. Parts of her vomit hit my penis and the sensation triggered my final ejaculation. My sperm from this load came out in a thick gooey flood as it shot down her throat. She stopped scratching my balls now and her hands were flailing desperately trying to force me off her and pull my penis out her throat as I continued to ejaculate and she began to seriously choke on my sperm as some of it escaped down her windpipe.

I couldnt help myself as I continued to force my penis deep inside her throat as I continued coming. She fought an almost death throes struggle to dislodge my penis from inside her windpipe.

I pulled it out of her mouth about 20-30 secs after ejaculating. I could hear a distinct suction induced 'pop' inside as I pulled it out of her throat. She reached desperately for air like someone held down in a swimming pool beyond her breath holding limits. I hugged her tight as she sobbed uncontrollably in my arms coming out of a near death experience.

'I'm sorry, I'm SO sorry darling'

(cough COUGH!) 'Its alright bao-bei, I'm still alive!'

It was almost 2.30am by now. We squeezed into the toilet for a shower knowing our minutes together was dwindling yet again.

mrkent
13-09-2005, 05:51 PM
wow.. ur story seems so unreal yet all those details make me believe otherwise.. props once again eddy. ur live the dream life.. :cool:

also, can u explain a lil more about ur actual relationship and how u and her feels about the relationship and her views on ur family and such..

edit: just saw ur last post ^.. kinda discusting, and very dangerous, as vomit is very acidic, pH of 2 it think.. :eek:

eddy
13-09-2005, 06:06 PM
also, can u explain a lil more about ur actual relationship and how u and her feels about the relationship and her views on ur family and such..

no sorry, thats getting a little too personal when it involves my own family. hope u understand boss.

I put her into a waiting cab at around 3am and with one final kiss and hug she made me promise that I would see her again at least once more before the end of the year.

I promised her.

Getting back to the Hilton, I found Ah-Fook snoozing in the hotel lobby. I sat down for a coffee with him to give both of us a needed caffine shot.

'Everything ok sir? ' he asked.

'Yes, life cant get sweeter than this right now, Fook! I'm starving! Anywhere we can get some noodles?'

'yes sir!'

Fook drove me to a filthy street with lots of stalls open even at 3+ in the morning. Had a simple but delicious bowl of noodles with sliced sturgeon and ginger.

In the car on the way back into Hong Kong, I caught up on some sleep and eventually got back to my hotel at 4+ in the morning......my first appointments beginning at 9am over breakfast.

End....... hope u guys enjoyed it. I will apologise now and say that there wont be any further installments after this post as I'd like to keep things private.

Check with Kryogenics, Anikin and Sinoview for details that I might spill once in a while when i go out cheonging with them in future.

mrkent
13-09-2005, 06:08 PM
no sorry, thats getting a little too personal when it involves my own family. hope u understand boss.

ya i can totally understand. i guess on a forum like this, the story should just stay a fuck report. sorry for even asking. :o

ChinaAlleWay
13-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Wow Bro Eddy.

U really power the power !
hats off to u !

eddy
13-09-2005, 08:07 PM
ya i can totally understand. i guess on a forum like this, the story should just stay a fuck report. sorry for even asking. :o

ok lah, no problem Kent. Anyway I've mentioned a couple of times that she knows exactly where she stands with me and in my life.

But a little jialat now........I dont feel like fucking hookers nowadays, just lost the urge and i hope that this is temporary!

oahpekahsom
13-09-2005, 08:21 PM
But a little jialat now........I dont feel like fucking hookers nowadays, just lost the urge and i hope that this is temporary!

Eh..sorry wat is wrong with not feeling like to fuck hookers, when you're emotionally attached you will be selectively "celibrate" ;)

Can see from your FR, she touched atender side of you.

Salutes for the FR except for that "choking part"-a turn-off!

anikin
13-09-2005, 10:29 PM

don't worry bro ... that's normal ;) . just need to come back to the forum & read some of the juicy FRs to get back into shape ... though I really have rate yours as one of the best series I've read!

c u one of these days in GL! :)

anikin
13-09-2005, 10:29 PM

don't worry bro ... that's normal ;) . just need to come back to the forum & read some of the juicy FRs to get back into shape ... though I really have to rate yours as one of the best series I've read!

c u one of these days in GL! :)

bjboi
14-09-2005, 02:34 AM

I put her into a waiting cab at around 3am and with one final kiss and hug she made me promise that I would see her again at least once more before the end of the year.

I promised her.

Getting back to the Hilton, I found Ah-Fook snoozing in the hotel lobby. I sat down for a coffee with him to give both of us a needed caffine shot.

'Everything ok sir? ' he asked.

'Yes, life cant get sweeter than this right now, Fook! I'm starving! Anywhere we can get some noodles?'

'yes sir!'

Fook drove me to a filthy street with lots of stalls open even at 3+ in the morning. Had a simple but delicious bowl of noodles with sliced sturgeon and ginger.

In the car on the way back into Hong Kong, I caught up on some sleep and eventually got back to my hotel at 4+ in the morning......my first appointments beginning at 9am over breakfast.

End....... hope u guys enjoyed it. I will apologise now and say that there wont be any further installments after this post as I'd like to keep things private.

Check with Kryogenics, Anikin and Sinoview for details that I might spill once in a while when i go out cheonging with them in future.

excellent piece, i thoroughly enjoyed it!

mrkent
14-09-2005, 04:14 AM
ok lah, no problem Kent. Anyway I've mentioned a couple of times that she knows exactly where she stands with me and in my life.

thats what happens when ur in LOVE! ;)

Rainman
14-09-2005, 10:57 AM

Huh... So the end meant the beginning of something in someway....

Cheers

PS : Sino view... Can I see u in Oct in China??? hehe

VBScripts
14-09-2005, 01:55 PM

Brother Eddy, it took me from last evening and this morning to finish reading your FR with the Gong An lady. It was best FR I ever read, appreciate your sharing.

I have had an affair too with a lady from Chengdu in which I invited her to BJ to stay with me for 4 days when I was on my way back from Mongolia. It was a kind of like honeymoon, its wonderful and a fond memory for me in my life time.

Thank you for your FR.......:)

Sinoview
14-09-2005, 02:21 PM
PS : Sino view... Can I see u in Oct in China??? hehe

You going for the Canton fair ?
I 'll in China in most part of Oct., PM me when yr travel dates are confirmed.

Hope to see u in Dragon Land..

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:17 AM
You going for the Canton fair ?
I 'll in China in most part of Oct., PM me when yr travel dates are confirmed.

Hope to see u in Dragon Land..

Hehehe.... U also going to the Canto fair?? Looks like Hotel very expensive during that period... So better stay in SZ hor??

Will let u know when I have the ticket in my hand...

Cheers

Sinoview
15-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Hehehe.... U also going to the Canto fair?? Looks like Hotel very expensive during that period... So better stay in SZ hor??

Cheers

The hotel rates in GZ will at least 4X the normal price....

But the trick is not to stay in SZ lah...too far and inconvenient.

Stay in CP or SL/SJ man...

Direct train (40min for CP, 20m min for SJ/SL) then Metro direct to the exhibition halll in Pazhou (GZ) abt 40 mins or taxi abt 20 min depending on the traffic.

Cheers

Darknites
15-09-2005, 03:14 PM

Direct train (40min for CP, 20m min for SJ/SL) then Metro direct to the exhibition halll in Pazhou (GZ) abt 40 mins or taxi abt 20 min depending on the traffic.

Cheers
Yep.. definitely.. not to mention you will be much closer to the actions :D

does the hotel rate at CP goes up as well?

Cheers,
Shadow

Sinoview
15-09-2005, 03:50 PM
does the hotel rate at CP goes up as well?

Shadow

No....At least not those that we frequently stay.

So, when u going over ?

McMuff
15-09-2005, 05:37 PM

So, when u going over ?

bro Sino you back?

i think you should get yourself a police girlfriend too. if not security guard lady also can. :D

apsx
16-09-2005, 02:26 AM
bro Sino you back?

i think you should get yourself a police girlfriend too. if not security guard lady also can. :D
Maybe he already have one...it's just that he kept it us and we dunno only :D

Darknites
16-09-2005, 08:30 AM

So, when u going over ?
argg... date kept pushing back.. supposed to go over to see my partner in GZ.. but in the end, he wanted to fly back to discuss with the board.. so, my early Oct trip seems like down the drain..

if i'm not going up in Oct, which most likely the case.. will do so later probably in Nov or Dec.. I missed CP.. kekeke..

Cheers,
Shadow

Rainman
17-09-2005, 10:14 AM

Cheers

Thanks.. Will cfm when date is nearer.... Busy nowaday... Another company gone = Aquired....

Sigh

Sinoview
17-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks.. Will cfm when date is nearer.... Busy nowaday... Another company gone = Aquired....

Sigh

Ok..wait for u....

Nowadays, big fish eat small fishes all the time.....

orangeox
19-09-2005, 03:18 AM
argg... date kept pushing back.. supposed to go over to see my partner in GZ.. but in the end, he wanted to fly back to discuss with the board.. so, my early Oct trip seems like down the drain..

if i'm not going up in Oct, which most likely the case.. will do so later probably in Nov or Dec.. I missed CP.. kekeke..

Cheers,
Shadow

Yo Bro Shadow,

Keep..keep...kepp all your "energies" then release In CP...Good!

Buzz me when U comfirm ETA

Cheers

Darknites
19-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Yo Bro Shadow,

Keep..keep...kepp all your "energies" then release In CP...Good!

Buzz me when U comfirm ETA

Cheers
well.. will sure buzz you when I confirm going up.. probably uncle Sino as well..

but as for keeping all my "energies" till then.. err.. a little tough leh.. there is also no short of HC and FL in S'pore.. :D I just dun visit KTVs here cos too costly and no kakis (plus not easy to get passport from CO).. but I'm still very active in the HC and FL scene :p

Cheers,
Shadow

titts82002
05-10-2005, 06:21 AM
hi bro eddy
although It took me some time to read thread by thread, saw your FR here..

good FRs... envy and proud of you too
and really made me miss china

titts82002

eddy
05-10-2005, 10:44 AM
hey thanks! will update later when more exciting things unfold...........but nothing yet

spoonfork
24-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Great Post eddy !!!!!

Rainman
26-10-2005, 11:24 AM
hey thanks! will update later when more exciting things unfold...........but nothing yet

So buying a house in SZ soon?? hehe

easyeasy
26-10-2005, 04:05 PM
the not so exciting part also can update first

DickH
28-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Great Story and up your point as u certainly deserve it.

dick_flyer
06-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Not bad Eddy....

Quite an experience and encounter you had....

Took some time to read through your FR and looking forward for more in the future.

No matter what happen in the future, be yourself! And don't try to change others in their thinking. I guess your ladyfriend had a firm fixed plan for herself.

Just me,
Slow.

eddy
27-12-2005, 04:35 PM
.........oh shootz, she's coming to SIN for a holiday over CNY period......... :eek:

Darknites
27-12-2005, 04:38 PM
.........oh shootz, she's coming to SIN for a holiday over CNY period......... :eek:
err... but she knows you are married and she knows her place, right?

if so, at least you can work around your own schedule to meet her... so, is she bringing her other GA lady friends? :D (ok.. I'm just joking ..)

Cheers,
Shadow

Sinoview
27-12-2005, 04:40 PM

At yr invitation ??? ;) heehee...

orangeox
27-12-2005, 04:43 PM
At yr invitation ??? ;) heehee...

Sino: I am sure U will Device a Plan for "Eddy" right.....:D

Eddy: Good Luck and FR please hor....

Cheers

eddy
11-11-2006, 10:20 AM
apologies for staying away too long bros, been too busy at work!

Bro sinoview, will be in touch wif u shortly!!!

best123
11-11-2006, 08:37 PM
this is my all time favourite story on the forum!!

ilurbu
14-11-2006, 11:58 PM
All the stories since the beginning of time from LiMuBai, OneEyedSnake... bar none, this story takes the Pulitzer and probably we could inaugurate a special SB-Booker Prize for modern literature in Drama.

I could feel the strength in emotion and subtle nuances in passion play. Damn it. I wish I were in school again..

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..

That said, I'll be in Beijing indefinitely from Jan 2007. Will be based at the Haidian Zone.. Will be glad to catch up for a cuppa or clink some drinks at Paulaner's...

goo_ey
17-11-2006, 02:47 AM
bro eddy,

fantastic FR, entertaining & informative. You are the man, bro!:D

goo_ey
17-11-2006, 02:51 AM
msg duplicated and delete

goo_ey
17-11-2006, 02:52 AM

goo_ey
17-11-2006, 02:54 AM

goo_ey
17-11-2006, 03:00 AM
bro eddy,

fantastic FR, entertaining & informative. You are the man, bro!:D

goo_ey
17-11-2006, 03:04 AM

hh0122
24-11-2006, 01:00 PM
hi bro eddy
just want to let u noe that ur story that inspired me and thought me many things....hehe..in fact i manage to use some of methods just yesterday...although it my whole process is not as fast as u...but i moving...

My FR will follow as soon as i have completeed my conquest...pls thank bro sinoview too...indirecty...he is the master and i fully respect him.....he can start opening his own class lar.....got potential to get rich..i for one first one to enroll...

anyway...ur view and detailed report has been a great help...and i cannot stand not thanking u and tell u how appreaciative i am....half of my progress so far....u take half the credit....thank you bro eddy....do not stop writing...urs is the best i have seen so far...send my regards to bro sinoview for me...and take good care of urself...

hh0122
24-11-2006, 01:05 PM
hi bro eddy
just want to let u noe that ur story that inspired me and thought me many things....hehe..in fact i manage to use some of methods just yesterday...although it my whole process is not as fast as u...but i moving...

My FR will follow as soon as i have completeed my conquest...pls thank bro sinoview too...indirecty...he is the master and i fully respect him.....he can start opening his own class lar.....got potential to get rich..i for one first one to enroll...

anyway...ur view and detailed report has been a great help...and i cannot stand not thanking u and tell u how appreaciative i am....half of my progress so far....u take half the credit....thank you bro eddy....do not stop writing...urs is the best i have seen so far...send my regards to bro sinoview for me...and take good care of urself...

sinseh
27-08-2007, 11:06 AM
JUst read through this thread while searching for more information on Shenzhen.

2 words: ITS AMAZING!

I hope that everything is going fine for Bro Eddy and all now! You guys really live the life!

eddy
27-08-2008, 12:35 AM
My God..... i cant believe its been more than 3 years since this sordid episode.....

Well. latest update is that we're still talking. she's also just recently married to Ang Moh from Uk and emigrating there in a years time..... and NO. no hard luck story of being cheated by China woman story either...... it all turned out pretty well

Still talk with her on yahoo every few days ,,,, must say that her english has improved by leaps and bounds and the relationship I must happily add is more mature nowadays given that so much water has passed under the bridge..... little choice given that she's put on about 10 plus kilos since LOL!

So lastly. my sincere apologies for being out of action here at the forum for soooooo long...... work and business been keeping me so on my toes for the last couple of years ..... cant promise that I'll be back regularly..... but I'll try

'

htolas
07-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Your postings on this thread are great, and I am very happy it turned out well. Happy endings do not always mean living together happily ever after. Thanks for sharing, and for putting things in perspective.

anikin
10-10-2008, 08:08 AM
wow, long time no see bro eddy ... many gals out there so time for earning more $$ for more adventures ... :D

cheers!