PDA

View Full Version : NO HARM SHARING - The return to innocence with 小静 (not to be missed)

sherrry
08-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Given that this girl 小静 (http://nanrenbense.blogspot.sg/p/blog-page_9193.html) doesn’t quite have a following, I gave it a shot and was thoroughly impressed by her moves & grooves. 1st encounter with her was only some days ago, and I have already lost count on how many visits I’ve gone to engage & re-engage memorable moments.

* Brings back fond memories of my school day romance.

From the on set, the disrobing process to the communal shower, I was already sold that this chick is unlike my past encounters. She renders undivided attention, she’s meticulous towards details, and she handles my family jewels with care. Seeing the light saber glowing red, she took initiative to give me some mouth hugging. Good pace, good strokes & good pressure.

She’s a small frame girl (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oNf7ofWTjcA/UsEMMSw2W6I/AAAAAAAAAcw/lRBbIhHvHVs/s1600/nrbs-syt-leapord-1.jpg), so I didn’t expect her to have the brute strength to handle my bulk. But I’d hand it to her for the diligence & efforts. To put her out of misery with my mass, I made her an offer she couldn’t resist, and brought the game to a different level.

I dimmed the lights like most intimate couples would, and as I crawled into bed, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and we took up half guard position. Locked lips and naturally our tongues danced like octopus tentacles. It wasn’t long before the tension simmered off, and was soon to become closed guard posture. Soon as my rod was knocking at the gate, her eyes lit, and made me dismount.

More mouth hugging soon followed; her lips & tongue made a whole lot of difference. I felt a sudden surge, and told her to cool off. It was my turn to get her temperature risen. From the neck down, I caressed her skin with my lips & tongue. Felt her goose bump riddle, and her succulent tits erect, it was signal for me to go down under.

She displayed a little objection, but I just love how $ can work wonders; again she relented. Told her to close her eyes and enjoy. I can still recall how priceless that initial moan she let out at the instance of the 1st tongue to clit contact. Little by little, I glazed her region till it was glistening & throbbing, notwithstanding the whimpers & moans; very familiar to oriental adult films.

There was no need for dialogue when she unwrapped the raincoat and held it before me & :D, I raised myself for her to give me my protection. Coyly she reclined semi arched and texted me with her bright eyes, as if commanding me to commence mounting. Like I was spell bound, I did the natural thing.

Unguided, my saber slid into the sheath with a little resistance – tight. Fortunately, the initial effort paid off, and our flesh clapping rhythm began escalating. The percussions was accompanied with the lush of her natural lubricants.

We swapped places for a fair bit, took turns violating each other, but the sensation was too much for mini-me, and so the armies rushed to fill the bag.

Rested to catch our breaths for a bit before hosing down took place.

Looks: 7.5/10 (her beauty grows on you) (http://nanrenbense.blogspot.sg/p/blog-page_9193.html)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural & erect B cuppers)
Figure: 7/10 (round in the right places) (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a7DsT1S8biQ/UsEMMhK1loI/AAAAAAAAAc0/U9rTc7DOS34/s1600/nrbs-syt-leapord-3.jpg)

Rubdown: 7/10 (good effort)
Mouth hug: 8.5/10 (she knows the right spots to tickle)
Painting: 7/10 (odorless, responsive) * listen to the audio while indulging
Hump: 8.5/10 (absence of commercial feel, accommodating)

Overall: 8/10 (good emotions, good motions)

Damage: as stated (http://nanrenbense.blogspot.sg/p/blog-page_9193.html)
Extras: chemistry+ when the price is right

RTF: as soon as my armies recharge

Remark: She’s not hanging around for long, and I wouldn't miss the world for this.

:cool:

eQuipment
09-01-2014, 02:00 PM
thanks to bro sherrry for sharing this good lobang.

when i clicked the link, i thought to myself "wah! not bad! at least those look like real live pics, and not some super mega overdone photoshop touch up pics".

decided to give it a try, and here's my FR for 小静

i was caught in a massive jam and i arrived a little late for the appointment, and i was panicking if this girl will just schedule someone to overwrite my appointment. and the good thing is, she gave me courtesy text asking if something had happened to me. (7/10 for patience)

once entered the room, she already start to display the loving gf affection, a little chuckle here & there, a little taunting. reduced ourselves to our birthday suit, and proceed to save water, shower together (8/10 she's gentle & thorough)

i have to admit that i'm too deprived, so instead of settling for the mentioned itinerary, i offered a price for level up, to which she accepted. without delay, turn off the lights and went all in.

looks: 8/10 (i love her bambi eyes)
figure: 8/10 (everything is natural, not skin & bones, not flubber)
boobs: 7/10 (B for bravo)
booty: 8/10 (good for doggy)

BBBJ: 9/10 (maybe she grew up feeding on ice cream)
FJ: 8/10 (3 positions, she really know how to hump)

i initially intended to finish off COB or CIM, but the pumping action was too fierce, it was over & done shortly after she mount me cow girl

RTF: for sure yes!

cny coming soon, better to pump now before she balik kampong.

sir cum-a-lot
10-01-2014, 03:06 PM
This is one of the rarest threads I've seen that is not advertising material, and is not being bumped hourly. I have to say that I had my apprehensions about the quality of selections available, especially since their faces are not disclosed (nanrenbense.blogspot.com).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a7DsT1S8biQ/UsEMMhK1loI/AAAAAAAAAc0/U9rTc7DOS34/s1600/nrbs-syt-leapord-3.jpg
I was feeling a little horny, and when I saw her that jacked rear, I took a chance to give the girl a shot. I really must say that I'd agree with what’s been stated in the earlier mentions:

...... Locked lips and naturally our tongues danced like octopus tentacles. It wasn’t long before the tension simmered off......

More mouth hugging soon followed; her lips & tongue made a whole lot of difference......

...... priceless that initial moan she let out at the instance of the 1st tongue to clit contact. Little by little, I glazed her region till it was glistening & throbbing, notwithstanding the whimpers & moans; very familiar to oriental adult films.

...... swapped places for a fair bit, took turns violating each other......

...... once entered the room, she already start to display the loving gf affection......

i offered a price for level up, to which she accepted. without delay, turn off the lights and went all in.

Her actions come across as genuine and sincere, and her diligence is truly commendable; irrevocably going all out to please. To my understanding, she's not going to be around for much longer, so I'd very likely revisit her as often as I can before she departs.

I can only imagine how fortunate his significant other is, whenever he beds her.

Cheers,
Sir Cum-a-lot