PDA

View Full Version : ►Angel◄一级棒"36D"Masseuse►胸推BM|抓根JG|HDLY|磨砂|2xH J►$90 ◄【 包房】

simonqing
07-01-2014, 04:51 PM
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!;);)

simonqing
08-01-2014, 04:38 PM

simonqing
10-01-2014, 03:06 AM

simonqing
10-01-2014, 09:50 AM

simonqing
11-01-2014, 11:26 AM

simonqing
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM

glen lian
12-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Just had a nice session with her yesterday, massage skills is "GOOD" Definitely not a time watcher. Good Job Angel!!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Massage: 10/10 (Excellent massage)
HJ: 9/10 (solid and good! HDLY)
Attitude: 10/10 (very good attitude)
GFE: 7/10 (Friendly)
Roaming: (Yes)
Rtf : YES!! For Massage

simonqing
12-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Just had a nice session with her yesterday, massage skills is "GOOD" Definitely not a time watcher. Good Job Angel!!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Massage: 10/10 (Excellent massage)
HJ: 9/10 (solid and good! HDLY)
Attitude: 10/10 (very good attitude)
GFE: 7/10 (Friendly)
Roaming: (Yes)
Rtf : YES!! For Massage

goingdown
13-01-2014, 09:41 PM
just had my hour long session with Angel, sweet voice, very playful and sociable , the atmosphere is good in her room, but the building and environment not so nice.

Looks: 7.5/10 (v pleasant and attractive looking)
Body: 6/10 (not the proclaimed 36D, more like a B, and abit loose for her claimed age of mid 20s)
Ambience: 8/10 (clean with soothing music)
Massage:9/10 (very good movements and strong grip/force on my tensed muscles)
HJ/HDLY: 7/10 (good but not the best I have tried)
Roaming: Yes (world wide, just not to enter her holes)
GFE: 9/10 (super friendly)
RTM: maybe

Remarks: Given that its my first massage experience, her standard is in the upper tier! Hope future experiences will be same if not better
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lflF00jMZYs/UclDVLHMVBI/AAAAAAAAAEo/9cqOlXl0dPI/s640/2.jpg

simonqing
14-01-2014, 09:37 PM
just had my hour long session with Angel, sweet voice, very playful and sociable , the atmosphere is good in her room, but the building and environment not so nice.

Looks: 7.5/10 (v pleasant and attractive looking)
Body: 6/10 (not the proclaimed 36D, more like a B, and abit loose for her claimed age of mid 20s)
Ambience: 8/10 (clean with soothing music)
Massage:9/10 (very good movements and strong grip/force on my tensed muscles)
HJ/HDLY: 7/10 (good but not the best I have tried)
Roaming: Yes (world wide, just not to enter her holes)
GFE: 9/10 (super friendly)
RTM: maybe

Remarks: Given that its my first massage experience, her standard is in the upper tier! Hope future experiences will be same if not better

simonqing
15-01-2014, 05:42 PM

bbjj
17-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Had a session with angel recently and I must say, her skills are top notch! Not only does she know what to do she occasionally teases and plays with you during the session. Definitely not to be missed! Below are my ratings of herLooks : 8/10 (looks better in real life)Location : 9/10 ( Very accessible and clean room, )Massage : 9/10 ( Knows where to press, lots of strength too)HDLY/HJ : 10/10 ( die die must try!! very shiok)Boobs : 8/10 GFE : 10/10 (wah ha ha...)RTM:yes of course why not..

simonqing
17-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Had a session with angel recently and I must say, her skills are top notch! Not only does she know what to do she occasionally teases and plays with you during the session. Definitely not to be missed! Below are my ratings of herLooks : 8/10 (looks better in real life)Location : 9/10 ( Very accessible and clean room, )Massage : 9/10 ( Knows where to press, lots of strength too)HDLY/HJ : 10/10 ( die die must try!! very shiok)Boobs : 8/10 GFE : 10/10 (wah ha ha...)RTM:yes of course why not..

simonqing
18-01-2014, 04:15 PM

simonqing
19-01-2014, 01:48 AM

simonqing
21-01-2014, 05:23 PM

simonqing
23-01-2014, 07:44 AM

bogeyman9884
23-01-2014, 12:16 PM
visited her last year and owe her a good review:

Location: place is discreet in central Singapore. go early as limited parking lots near her location. location is ok though i have been to better.

Room: believe the place has 2-3 rooms but i dun see other tenants. Her room comes with attached bathroom. Theres a massage bed in the room as shown in the picture.

HDLY: After a short bath Angel tackled my little brother head on. Her hands slid back and forth on my butt crack and simultaneously stroke me from behind. She also gave me a mini “ar” when she teased my anus with her fingers! It was a pity that I was a tad too sensitive for her AR and I had to suppress the ticklish feeling. (7.5/10)

Massage: Told her i have stiff shoulders and back. She then delivered a solid body massage, loosening the knots in my back muscles. Her back-stepping massage no horse run, strong yet attentive, asking if i can tahan anot...

HJ: i love the way she stroked, slow and steady, no rush job, took the chance to teh and soh her neh neh, only ask for 1 HJ as i wanted more time for massage...

RTM: one of the better massauer i have tried, cfm rtm....

despite my 1st time with her, she's chatty with me, unlike those syt, she can hold a decent conversation without being intrusive. im thinking of her oreadi...

simonqing
23-01-2014, 05:17 PM
visited her last year and owe her a good review:

Location: place is discreet in central Singapore. go early as limited parking lots near her location. location is ok though i have been to better.

Room: believe the place has 2-3 rooms but i dun see other tenants. Her room comes with attached bathroom. Theres a massage bed in the room as shown in the picture.

HDLY: After a short bath Angel tackled my little brother head on. Her hands slid back and forth on my butt crack and simultaneously stroke me from behind. She also gave me a mini “ar” when she teased my anus with her fingers! It was a pity that I was a tad too sensitive for her AR and I had to suppress the ticklish feeling. (7.5/10)

Massage: Told her i have stiff shoulders and back. She then delivered a solid body massage, loosening the knots in my back muscles. Her back-stepping massage no horse run, strong yet attentive, asking if i can tahan anot...

HJ: i love the way she stroked, slow and steady, no rush job, took the chance to teh and soh her neh neh, only ask for 1 HJ as i wanted more time for massage...

RTM: one of the better massauer i have tried, cfm rtm....

despite my 1st time with her, she's chatty with me, unlike those syt, she can hold a decent conversation without being intrusive. im thinking of her oreadi...

simonqing
26-01-2014, 01:04 AM

simonqing
29-01-2014, 12:29 PM

simonqing
31-01-2014, 04:18 PM

simonqing
07-02-2014, 07:41 AM

simonqing
11-02-2014, 07:54 AM

simonqing
16-02-2014, 11:29 AM

simonqing
17-02-2014, 01:21 PM

simonqing
19-02-2014, 07:27 AM

simonqing
20-02-2014, 01:13 PM

simonqing
21-02-2014, 09:24 AM

simonqing
21-02-2014, 03:03 PM

EcchiPicchi
24-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Wow can't believe how long it has been since I last visited Angel. It was at her previous place, which was a bit run-down but had a nice long mirror so you could see two of her. :D

Visited her at her new place for a 90-min session two weeks ago. Quite small room and no wall mirror this time but at least quiet place.

Don't quite dig her new short hairstyle but service-wise it's the same excellent Angel - and even better this time, probably because it's a RTM.

Started with first HJ with me lying down and enjoying a taste of her boobs and her tongue too. Wouldn't stop even after I shot so it was a good one!

Then on to the massage and I asked her to go easy on me as the backstepping the last time left me feeling quite breathless and even more tired! Enjoyed her gentle touches and conversation before she started her second round of HJ. This time it was more frenching and getting hot and heavy but in a different position. She was surprised when I shot out so much for a second round, had to clean up the massage bed a bit heh heh

Then more massage before she seduced me a third time. Got me hard again and stroked and shioked me but I was spent and simply couldn't shoot.

So on to a nice shower together and left feeling really shioked out. While her looks are still foxy, her boobs seem to have gone down a little bit. But she is still as friendly as ever and really knows how to turn a man on. If she offered full service I would have no hesitation in going for it! Highly recommended! :D

simonqing
24-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Wow can't believe how long it has been since I last visited Angel. It was at her previous place, which was a bit run-down but had a nice long mirror so you could see two of her. :D

Visited her at her new place for a 90-min session two weeks ago. Quite small room and no wall mirror this time but at least quiet place.

Don't quite dig her new short hairstyle but service-wise it's the same excellent Angel - and even better this time, probably because it's a RTM.

Started with first HJ with me lying down and enjoying a taste of her boobs and her tongue too. Wouldn't stop even after I shot so it was a good one!

Then on to the massage and I asked her to go easy on me as the backstepping the last time left me feeling quite breathless and even more tired! Enjoyed her gentle touches and conversation before she started her second round of HJ. This time it was more frenching and getting hot and heavy but in a different position. She was surprised when I shot out so much for a second round, had to clean up the massage bed a bit heh heh

Then more massage before she seduced me a third time. Got me hard again and stroked and shioked me but I was spent and simply couldn't shoot.

So on to a nice shower together and left feeling really shioked out. While her looks are still foxy, her boobs seem to have gone down a little bit. But she is still as friendly as ever and really knows how to turn a man on. If she offered full service I would have no hesitation in going for it! Highly recommended! :D

alexlo
06-06-2017, 06:16 PM
ehh why her number i cannot call wan... it says number not available.. :(