PDA

View Full Version : Where do most guys meet hot gfs

rabbitresting
03-01-2014, 02:19 AM
My question I've been thinking these days is: Where do guys meet their hot gfs? is it by luck that she happens to be your classmate? bcos Singaporean guys dont do public pickups and also getting hot gfs from clubs in Singapore is quite rare.

Pls share your thoughts about this!

xinsuile
03-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Mine is not hot for other eyes, but I found her in a social dating app.

bigbrudder
03-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Drinking places? After a few drinks, everything is hot.

adoe1
03-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Put yourself out there.

Expand your social circle by joining group activities in school/ join an activity club if u are no longer in school/ join a school to further studies. Eg Join new year count down with friends to parties.. that's where u will meet friend's friends. Go to friends birthday parties etc.

Open your eyes day-to-day when going out to work. Don't stone with your smartphone on the train. In 1 year, u will see at least 10 girls of your type in the same carriage. Casually make eye contact.. if got look back with a held gaze, slight smile.. nothing freaky pls. Girls like to feel pretty.. but don't like despos. Dare to approach girls casually through practice, even in a public street setting. Kenna rejected nevermind. Never try 100 times.. then cannot strike 1 time at all.

First step is to groom yourself well. Make sure u look presentable, confident, no bad breathe, no body odor, suit up.

g_aberlado
03-01-2014, 10:20 AM
First of all I believe, we men, ourselves have to be hot first. Six pack, broad shoulders, chisel face etc etc then I am sure getting a hot girl will not be a problem. You may also get a hot "man" too, if you know what i mean. :D

If all fails, look for a girl standing under the hot sun. I'm sure she is feeling hot. Hehe :D

jemyt
03-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

bergkamp
03-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Be different. Do pickup then. There are a few threads on how.

Basically u need to just go and do it. Even if u don't get the girl, the confidence u build up from doing so enough will make u attractive to girls and then you will find many doors opening.

PM me if u keen to explore.

herman_chemin
03-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Hot gfs translate to high maintenance.

scottshin
04-01-2014, 03:10 AM
First of all I believe, we men, ourselves have to be hot first. Six pack, broad shoulders, chisel face etc etc then I am sure getting a hot girl will not be a problem. You may also get a hot "man" too, if you know what i mean. :D

If all fails, look for a girl standing under the hot sun. I'm sure she is feeling hot. Hehe :D

This. Like attract like.

subidowa
04-01-2014, 04:00 AM
I dunno how to meet hot gf but I do meet many hot girls in the club, working places and social networking website. Many just result in ons or fb relationship. So I dunno are u thinking what I want.