PDA

View Full Version : Blow Job is essential??

Onzo
02-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Everyday get blowed by a chio bu ?? What is your views ??

cupid xpress
02-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Everyday get blowed by a chio bu ?? What is your views ??

That will be one hell of a dream come true in 2014... :p

Happyguy801
02-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Used to blowed by a Malaysian girl downstairs saloon.... Not have to blow my own hair to set the hair.... I missed those days :(

kingston
02-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Used to blowed by a Malaysian girl downstairs saloon.... Not have to blow my own hair to set the hair.... I missed those days :(

For real? Chio?

empire999
02-01-2014, 06:37 PM

Haha,nice wan...

Devil Reds
02-01-2014, 06:38 PM
love to have tt.....but not everyday lor
I old man liao.....cannot tarhan everyday leh:p

tallsynn
02-01-2014, 09:00 PM
That will be 1 hell of a dream~! :D
but I'm more into the 69.. lol

nuclearkid
02-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Blow everyday, no matter how chio also become not so chio already...

Someone once said, "Show me one of the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you a man (her husband/boyfriend etc.,) who is tired of having sex with her".

But if a woman intrigues you mentally and intellectually, her looks are almost secondary. ;)

MissyMystery
02-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Blow everyday, no matter how chio also become not so chio already...

Someone once said, "Show me one of the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you a man (her husband/boyfriend etc.,) who is tired of having sex with her".

But if a woman intrigues you mentally and intellectually, her looks are almost secondary. ;)

Same sentiment.
No matter how pretty/handsome, will get bore n tire of it.
What remain attractive to one another is the wisdom/character of that person probably.

RickADD
03-01-2014, 11:17 AM

wahhhhhhhhh.
personal point of view. had a few gf.. 1 of the best blowjob is still from malaysia!

freezetheDB
03-01-2014, 05:50 PM
i only like blowjobs from my gfs or SO... those with chemistry.
Having to paid for them kinda dont feel as turned on

yang punk
03-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Same sentiment.
What remain attractive to one another is the wisdom/character of that person probably.

Are you a female?

If it's me, it would be a dream come true if I have someone to wake me up with a bj every morning and put me to sleep with another bj at night...ahhhh that would be the ideal life!

freezetheDB
04-01-2014, 04:52 PM
“How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?”

“In my own bed, at the age of 80 with a bellyful of wine and a girl’s mouth around my cock.”

iron_symphony
04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
“How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?”

“In my own bed, at the age of 80 with a bellyful of wine and a girl’s mouth around my cock.”

one of the best shows around actually! GoT.

On a side note, i personally like BJ. Its a great turn on for me and most of the time I end up with CIM after the session which makes me feel like a king. lol

Tianmo
04-01-2014, 09:47 PM
BJ definitely a must.... Especially when you have 2 girls giving you a BJ that's heaven man!:D

aldof.hilter
04-01-2014, 09:51 PM
For me, bj or bbbj is only to boost my ego. I enjoy the girl's submission, and not really sexual enjoyment.

For sexual enjoyment I like FJ or HJ or Painting.

Any bros here thinks the same as me?

Tianmo
04-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I won't be able to enjoy sex without a good BJ..... :)

sammicheng1000
05-01-2014, 07:08 AM
For real? Chio?

alamak bro, he is joking la.
He meant that he used to go down salon to get his hair done by a gal.... not the real bj u think la.

Zeith
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
It should be included inside the whole sex package :o

SuArEzZ
05-01-2014, 07:38 PM
alamak bro, he is joking la.
He meant that he used to go down salon to get his hair done by a gal.... not the real bj u think la.

Then you should be coming to the PI. There is a difference when our hair salons advertise blowdry / blowjob :D
For blowdry, she will set your hair and blow it dry.
For blowjob, she will lead you to the backroom and blow till you cum. :p

sleepygordon
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Same sentiment.

We all will get old and our dicks wont always stand...moreover, we might not even be able to hold our pee when we get really old....at that time, would you still wanna get a blowjob?

In other words....when young, please get as much sex/blowjob/handjob/boobjob/cum on face/cum in pussy/cum every fuck place before the mind/character/wisdom part become important.

HCKing
07-01-2014, 03:39 AM
BJ definitely a must.... Especially when you have 2 girls giving you a BJ that's heaven man!:D

giving only not enough must make them both blow and look at u with CFM faces then call shiok.:D

mcyeoh
13-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Haha,nice wan...
why?? cant get proper sexual satisfaction, why your ED acting up again..stupid singaporean..just cut your cock..we don't need your fuck up genes

USboy
13-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Double BJ is the best. One girl on your shaft and the other for your balls. Also if you shave your area, highly sensitive and the feeling damn shiok!

maui_boy
13-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Bro,

Its a package.....blow, kisses....piak.....:cool:

TiffanyCo925
13-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Have try twice 2 gals working on my shaft before. Man.. it is haven. Both times are also singapore minas. They are really good.

No BJ = No Sex

jason_
16-04-2014, 10:57 AM
please do not get fired up by mcyeoh, it is obvious that he is a nut case, he needs to see a shrink before he loses his mind totally.

possible scenarios:
- he is lousy white trash, so his company post him overseas. singaporeans who had seen the world before knows that the undesirable trash are posted overseas because sacking the trash may be more costly, so let trash people do trash job and push them overseas.
- he is a child born out of rape, so he keep saying rape. he does not know who his father is, poor thing.

Klafterdark
16-04-2014, 12:03 PM
If it's me, it would be a dream come true if I have someone to wake me up with a bj every morning and put me to sleep with another bj at night...ahhhh that would be the ideal life![/QUOTE]

yes bro its heavenly. feels like a king being serviced.

FooL
16-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Same girl doin the same act everyday on me? Will be bored.
It will be nice everyday different girl :D

PrinceCharles
16-04-2014, 04:18 PM
I won't be able to enjoy sex without a good BJ..... :)

Same here as well :D

lotsfits80
16-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Blowjob is like the appetizer and dessert of fine dining, without it you're not having a complete meal.

NRider
16-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Bro,

Its a package.....blow, kisses....piak.....:cool:

Nice few words describe it all !!