PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbabies

urkidding
01-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi ladies,

I am here looking for a sugarbabe. I am not really interested to visit different FLs every week as I am looking more for chemistry and connection between 2 individuals without the hassle of a relationship.

I would very much prefer a slim and petite sugarbabes rather than BBW. Just personal preference, no offence to the bigger size ladies here. I will just need you to be pleasant looking and presentable when we meet so that I won't run away when i meet you.

For the first meeting, I would suggest that we meet for coffee/tea/meal before proceeding to more kinky things. If you are not comfortable, we can call off the session after the meal.

Just to set expectations right, I would prefer to meet about once a week during daytime. As for payment, it will be by a per session basis for the first few months till there is sufficient level of trust between us.

If you are an open minded individual with the same mindset, please feel free to PM me with your expected amount of sugar you are expecting from this daddy.:)

empire999
02-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Good luck to u

localtonyboy
02-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Hi ladies,

Just to set expectations right, I would prefer to meet about once a week during daytime. As for payment, it will be by a per session basis for the first few months till there is sufficient level of trust between us.

:confused::confused::confused:

How is that different from a FL? Having a sugar baby is not just about sex, its about companionship, friendship, relationship and trust. If you are just looking to satisfy your "little" head, do us all a favor and go back to the FL route (don't be a cheapskate, spend some money, be a regular for one of your preferred FL/s, build up the chemistry between the both of you and transfer that chemistry into your regular f**k sessions).

SB是拿来疼的,不是拿来搞的.:mad:

jabwemet
02-01-2014, 10:37 AM
2.50am so angry ? was the sugarbabe a hoax? I think she might be my true love ;);)

localtonyboy
02-01-2014, 03:02 PM
2.50am so angry ? was the sugarbabe a hoax? I think she might be my true love ;);)

Dunno leh. I'm still waiting for the missus (Ada) to revert back to me. She's still away (overseas)... I controlled her heart and she controls my wallet. Truth to be told, I'm not that keen to get a SB, it was all along Ada's idea --- I'm not really that keen to share her "sexually" with others, male or female alike.

If you are keen for it, don't wait and just go for it. Its all fair game. =-)

xpinkyx-moment
02-01-2014, 04:20 PM
sad im bbw ~ failed criteria =/

jabwemet
02-01-2014, 04:38 PM
But you're in the lead and have way more resources than me. Plus she is really slow to respond .. Not feeling any love/sincerity with her.
Good luck on your end. Although I don't think you need it!
Your missus, Ada, sounds amazing though. No idea why I am picturing her as Amber Herd.

urkidding
02-01-2014, 07:19 PM
How is that different from a FL? Having a sugar baby is not just about sex, its about companionship, friendship, relationship and trust. If you are just looking to satisfy your "little" head, do us all a favor and go back to the FL route (don't be a cheapskate, spend some money, be a regular for one of your preferred FL/s, build up the chemistry between the both of you and transfer that chemistry into your regular f**k sessions).

SB是拿来疼的,不是拿来搞的.:mad:

:confused:

Bro,I know you are loaded and have a good FWB. I am not implying that i will pay peanuts. Learning from experience, there are cases in SBF where the sugarbabe ran away with a few thousand after the first meeting or give f up attitude. If you have millions to throw at the girls, of course feel free to give cash on the first meeting and give all the branded stuff and pamper her to ninth heaven.

I am looking for all of the above companionship, friendship, relationship, trust and sex of course. This, not every FL can provide despite countless RTF.

Good luck to both our searches.

infinitiumus
02-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Hi ladies,

I am here looking for a sugarbabe. I am not really interested to visit different FLs every week as I am looking more for chemistry and connection between 2 individuals without the hassle of a relationship.

I would very much prefer a slim and petite sugarbabes rather than BBW. Just personal preference, no offence to the bigger size ladies here. I will just need you to be pleasant looking and presentable when we meet so that I won't run away when i meet you.

For the first meeting, I would suggest that we meet for coffee/tea/meal before proceeding to more kinky things. If you are not comfortable, we can call off the session after the meal.

If you are an open minded individual with the same mindset, please feel free to PM me with your expected amount of sugar you are expecting from this daddy.:)

Just kaypoh. For once a week. What is your budget? I may have some that I can pass on..