PDA

View Full Version : Is she married?

copulatious
01-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I met this Chinese girl at a MP recently and was very attracted to her. Think she is also interested in me. We exchanged contacts and have been chatting occasionally since. One thing that I have been puzzled about is whether she told me the truth about how she became Singaporean...

She told me she got her citizenship because her mom got married to a Singaporean so the children can be converted as well. She has been in Singapore for 3 years now. But when I checked ICA website, this seems to only apply for child below 21 years old (she told me she is 25).

I didn't want to ask her directly as I don't want her to think I'm suspicious. So I'm hoping to get some views from the seniors here. Very grateful.

Johnbass
01-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Simi si MP?
:confused:

Tiagong piak 1st, talk later.
Unless you intend you marry her in future?
:eek:

tr29sn
01-01-2014, 05:16 PM
MP is massage parlour....

What's TS by the way?

Johnbass
01-01-2014, 05:30 PM
MP is massage parlour....

What's TS by the way?

Tiagong TS is thread starter. :D
Massage parlour...and TS need to think so much?
:confused:

stillgottheblue
02-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Pop corn, KC trap set up waiting for prey to fall into.

Mephistophilus
02-01-2014, 06:18 PM
TS, you are thinking too far ahead.

If she is bluffing you, will you throw in the towel and call it quit?

Just go along with and enjoy your escapades with her, you're probably get bored after a few rounds and start another thread with another MP girl as the subject.

It's their professional reason that she has to make you believe she is interested in you, or as a matter of fact, anyone that does not turn her off during her performance.
You know she needs returning customers rite?

So anything that blabbers on bed/couch/beach/back seats of the car, take them with a barrel of salt.

Ken79
02-01-2014, 10:31 PM
TS bro, u need to wake up from this fantasy.
She meets more men in a day than you meet women in a month, i think she already knows men inside out, what makes them tick and how to entice them.

She already been here for 3 years or maybe more and i assume almost the same length of work in MPs.
So what makes u think in all these years there are no men currently or previously infatuated with her and she are dating concurrently?
And even if she is not seeing anyone now, how about last time? what happened to those men, why didnt manage to progress further.

All these are questions that needs to be pondered about and answered to.

Even she is really dead serious about u, when u are a couple will u be fine with her job? Touching all types of men daily and all of those men most probably also wanna touch her back, how u cope with that mentally?

If u want her to stop that job, will u be able to support her and give her allowance that match the income she gets from MP? And how sure are you she dont go work behind your back while u are at work?

copulatious
02-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Bro, you totally make sense. I figured it's probably a crush and won't expect to get into a long lasting, serious r/s. I guess this post is to ease my curiosity about her citizenship - really wonder how can a Prc get citizenship within 3 years of relocating here.

TS bro, u need to wake up from this fantasy.
She meets more men in a day than you meet women in a month, i think she already knows men inside out, what makes them tick and how to entice them.

She already been here for 3 years or maybe more and i assume almost the same length of work in MPs.
So what makes u think in all these years there are no men currently or previously infatuated with her and she are dating concurrently?
And even if she is not seeing anyone now, how about last time? what happened to those men, why didnt manage to progress further.

All these are questions that needs to be pondered about and answered to.

Even she is really dead serious about u, when u are a couple will u be fine with her job? Touching all types of men daily and all of those men most probably also wanna touch her back, how u cope with that mentally?

If u want her to stop that job, will u be able to support her and give her allowance that match the income she gets from MP? And how sure are you she dont go work behind your back while u are at work?

Johnbass
03-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Bro, you totally make sense. I figured it's probably a crush and won't expect to get into a long lasting, serious r/s. I guess this post is to ease my curiosity about her citizenship - really wonder how can a Prc get citizenship within 3 years of relocating here.

Tiagong we're reaching SG's quota of 6.9 million soon.
:eek:

unsung80
03-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I think TS is in a mud of shit that his legs cannot be shifted out to head for clear coast. :o

My 2 cents advice, find a proper gf instead of a woman from MP.

youngheart69
11-01-2014, 08:03 AM
well said bro, never hookup girls from mp. no matter how attractive they are.
pay cash for sex is ok, not your feeling. bro. have fun.

Makeloveok
11-01-2014, 08:33 AM
I know of some PRC girls cannot be trusted. For me i just make love with them but no marriage.

I dare not have serious relation ship with them

I met this Chinese girl at a MP recently and was very attracted to her. Think she is also interested in me. We exchanged contacts and have been chatting occasionally since. One thing that I have been puzzled about is whether she told me the truth about how she became Singaporean...

She told me she got her citizenship because her mom got married to a Singaporean so the children can be converted as well. She has been in Singapore for 3 years now. But when I checked ICA website, this seems to only apply for child below 21 years old (she told me she is 25).

I didn't want to ask her directly as I don't want her to think I'm suspicious. So I'm hoping to get some views from the seniors here. Very grateful.