PDA

View Full Version : Survey on length of Singapore dickies

selflick
01-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I often read about reports in papers on the length of dickies in different parts of the world. The reports only stated lengths of dickies by regions and by the top five countries. Always occupied by Scandinavians. It always makes me curious about the average length of Singapore dickies.

For this informal survey, let's collect all the bros' lengths and average them out. The bigger the sample size, the more accurate. Guidelines:
- Do not give estimated length. Measure before you post.
- Do not inflate length. This is not an ego exercise.
- To one decimal place.

Let me start first. The rest, follow in sequence.
1. 12.0

D-joker
01-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Lol. u want the hard length or soft length. Hw about the thickness. ;)

selflick
01-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Lol. u want the hard length or soft length. Hw about the thickness. ;)
Bro, it is not easy to measure the circumference. Maybe next thread.

Measure at his fullest glory. Centimetre please.

Morning stiffy length is the most accurate in my opinion.

mcyeoh
01-01-2014, 12:27 PM
really, Sg males are that pathetic....no wonder your Sg sluts are running away from guys

here are the stats/data = erected phallus, not flaccid..
4.5 inches by http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

dont be insecure about your dick size...worry about your charmness...sg males are so insecure

ddog
01-01-2014, 12:52 PM
So create a new account in Oct 2013, research ppls dickies? Ddog give you dog poo -10 for u (can do more)

iFuck
01-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Happy 2014 to all.

Hi, TS for a start why not post a pic of your ..:D

johnblue
01-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Wah lah.... in cm? I thot TS is 12 inch. I almost cry in shame with my kukujiao

selflick
01-01-2014, 11:15 PM
It will be interesting to tabulate the result after some time. Hope to get genuine survey participants. Do measure!

loneyheart
01-01-2014, 11:35 PM
wonder why guy interested in 1 guy dick size .... do u always peep into next guy in t toilet ?

Risis
01-01-2014, 11:56 PM
It's amazing the kind of questions people ask here sometimes.
Not like knowing the average dick length is going to make you feel more like a man or somehow, it could grow to average size eh hahahah

owl888
02-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Think most bros here would be more keen on Sg gals breast size, CB hair density, mouth size, etc...:D :D

antimatter
02-01-2014, 01:03 AM
hmmm, don't know got people measure cb depth or not.:D

uber123
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM
2. Erect: 10.5cm, soft: 4.5cm

empire999
02-01-2014, 04:26 PM
really, Sg males are that pathetic....no wonder your Sg sluts are running away from guys

dont be insecure about your dick size...worry about your charmness...sg males are so insecure

Izzit ur gal/wife kana fuck by sg guy that y u so angry to sg guy...hahahaha

Tnuc111
02-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Think most bros here would be more keen on Sg gals breast size, CB hair density, mouth size, etc...:D :D

Ha ha, you forgot about vagina length so that we can show them
how deep is our love!
Vagina length becomes longer when aroused! :D

diputs1269
02-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Happy 2014 to all.

Hi, TS for a start why not post a pic of your ..:D

Yes, good idea. :)

mcyeoh
03-01-2014, 12:22 AM
how deep is our love!
another fucked up singaporean guy,,,insecure about your dick size and hence wanted to blame women vagina..patheic fucked up singaporean guys

selflick
03-01-2014, 12:48 AM
I often read about reports in papers on the length of dickies in different parts of the world. The reports only stated lengths of dickies by regions and by the top five countries. Always occupied by Scandinavians. It always makes me curious about the average length of Singapore dickies.

For this informal survey, let's collect all the bros' lengths and average them out. The bigger the sample size, the more accurate. Guidelines:
- Do not give estimated length. Measure before you post.
- Do not inflate length. This is not an ego exercise.
- To one decimal place.

Let me start first. The rest, follow in sequence.
1. 12.0
2. 10.5 (uber123)
Ave: 11.25

mcyeoh
03-01-2014, 03:48 AM
no, it more of i fuck sg sluts which are attached and break the heart of their men man times, i bet one of them is you, mother fucker

bigangry
03-01-2014, 03:50 AM

another fucked up singaporean guy,,,insecure about your dick size and hence wanted to blame women vagina..patheic fucked up singaporean guys

hahaha usually people who say such things are the real insecure and pathetic ones

mcyeoh
03-01-2014, 03:54 AM
hahaha usually people who say such things are the real insecure and pathetic ones
hahahaha, the real insecure guys the one that need to talk shit about people whereas people just criticize their dick size which is genetic based and hence you are jealous of the guy dick size and their intellectual skills...PAtHETIC SG GUYS...so fucking funny. and yes i am stating you bigangry

empire999
03-01-2014, 12:16 PM
no, it more of i fuck sg sluts which are attached and break the heart of their men man times, i bet one of them is you, mother fucker

Dun try to defend urself la,a lot of fourm ppl know that ur gal/wife/mother hv been fuck by a lot of sg guy already,that y u so hate gs guy....hahahaha

mcyeoh
03-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Dun try to defend urself la,a lot of fourm ppl know that ur gal/wife/mother hv been fuck by a lot of sg guy already,that y u so hate gs guy....hahahaha
hahahaha...really....an account just created out of nowhere....this is why sg guys are dumb as fuck like you....as i said, i have the last word.....please dont create any fake account just to hate me cause i speak the truth: i am the alpha an the omega while you are a just a fuck up guy that need to be use...sg guy like you are so funny. you are making my buddies laughing and they are much more successful than you.. small prick guy...

btw, what is gs guy.....please improve your english before even commenting. it is very deteriorating to humanity and just be quiet for humanity sake as you are the mole to humanity...fuck up sg guy.......dont use singlish... it is pathetic

selflick
04-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Come on bros! This survey has never been done before. It shall be the most accurate survey carried out so far, provided there is a sufficient sample size.

I see some of the posts here. Aiyo, no need think so complicated. Just measure and post!

empire999
05-01-2014, 01:23 AM
hahahaha...really....an account just created out of nowhere....this is why sg guys are dumb as fuck like you....as i said, i have the last word.....please dont create any fake account just to hate me cause i speak the truth: i am the alpha an the omega while you are a just a fuck up guy that need to be use...sg guy like you are so funny. you are making my buddies laughing and they are much more successful than you.. small prick guy...

btw, what is gs guy.....please improve your english before even commenting. it is very deteriorating to humanity and just be quiet for humanity sake as you are the mole to humanity...fuck up sg guy.......dont use singlish... it is pathetic

English not so important in this forum,important thing is how ur gal/wife/mother been fuck by sg guy...hahahahaha

joseph_lin
06-01-2014, 12:13 AM

Hmm I can see that you are implying that you are the one feeling insecure because you cannot satisfy girls? Anyway we are living in sg, so why can't we speak singlish? If you think we Singaporean cannot speak the language that we have created, you can fuck off back to your country????? I believe you are one of the foreign trash (FT) which your country had ditched.:) poor guy

mcyeoh
06-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Hmm I can see that you are implying that you are the one feeling insecure because you cannot satisfy girls? Anyway we are living in sg, so why can't we speak singlish? If you think we Singaporean cannot speak the language that we have created, you can fuck off back to your country????? I believe you are one of the foreign trash (FT) which your country had ditched.:) poor guy
bitch please...read english properly, i was saying you sg guys...you really wait so long to reply and twist my words to you liking. this is why no wonder sg guys like you are so insecure and hence got to comment by proving your manhood.

please, I have encounter sg guys like this and have fucked up their life by playing with their girls as you guys cant even satisfy a women, SO FUCK OFF. pathetic twat. bitch please, do the singaporean way, emigrate to australia and live off a pathetic life.

Traveller1
06-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Hi All

New here. Is there real stats on the lengths or male and female genitals. Interesting. Possibly need to find longer female :D

selflick
07-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Hi All

New here. Is there real stats on the lengths or male and female genitals. Interesting. Possibly need to find longer female :D
Some condom manufacturer came up with stats. Reported in papers. Asians are shortest. Something like 10+ cm on average. But Asian cocks tend to expand the most from the flaccid state. Ang mor and African cocks tend to be already long even in flaccid state. Asian cocks began soft and small, then suddenly expand 3 times. Fierce. Girls like it. :)

How come no bros measure and post?
Average stands at 11.25cm as of now.

mcyeoh
08-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Some condom manufacturer came up with stats. Reported in papers. Asians are shortest. Something like 10+ cm on average. But Asian cocks tend to expand the most from the flaccid state. Ang mor and African cocks tend to be already long even in flaccid state. Asian cocks began soft and small, then suddenly expand 3 times. Fierce. Girls like it. :)

How come no bros measure and post?
Average stands at 11.25cm as of now.
dont be so insecure, it just genes.....all those guys above are really that insecure, no wonder empire999 keeps coming back..why jealous of real men like me that has charm and a huge rod.. pathetic twats

empire999
08-01-2014, 08:53 AM
dont be so insecure, it just genes.....all those guys above are really that insecure, no wonder empire999 keeps coming back..why jealous of real men like me that has charm and a huge rod.. pathetic twats

Ya ya,that y I come back to let everyone know how ur gal/wife/mother been fuck by sg guy with the cum on the face....hahahaha

mcyeoh
08-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Ya ya,that y I come back to let everyone know how ur gal/wife/mother been fuck by sg guy with the cum on the face....hahahaha
why do you keep meaning your mother, are you a fucked up singaporean guy that pratice incest??..ewwwwww. you should be exile from your country

empire999
10-01-2014, 01:04 AM
why do you keep meaning your mother, are you a fucked up singaporean guy that pratice incest??..ewwwwww. you should be exile from your country

Hey sucker,u still alive sia,so u still remenber how ur gal/wife/mother get fuck by sg guy hor...hahahaha

edvil
27-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Hey sucker,u still alive sia,so u still remenber how ur gal/wife/mother get fuck by sg guy hor...hahahaha

Mcyeoh only have boyfriends and gay friends
His preference is dark smelly shaft up his butt or down his throat.
He where got care about pussies...

mrdonkey
27-01-2014, 08:13 PM
But mine is around 13.5cm to 14 cm. No joke man, measured from top to end dick. Near to my balls. All my gf say their tummy pain when I put all the way in. Zzzz

selflick
27-01-2014, 10:47 PM
2. 10.5 (uber123)
Ave: 11.25
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
Ave: 12.17cm

timewarp
28-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Tip to base? 17cm.

milkman87
28-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Fully erect at 13.5cm.

Serenade
28-01-2014, 02:08 PM
But mine is around 13.5cm to 14 cm. No joke man, measured from top to end dick. Near to my balls. All my gf say their tummy pain when I put all the way in. Zzzz

Same feedback I received for my 13cm dickie. Asian women have shallow pussies around 10cm deep. When put all way in, glans will press against their cervix when thrusting. Only a few ladies will find the contact arousing, but majority will be put off by the pain and a cannot enjoy the act.

timewarp
28-01-2014, 03:16 PM
It's a matter of angling your thrusting. If done right, you can hit the A-spot.

Delwin
29-01-2014, 12:11 AM

Totally agree with you... Return your up😁😁

selflick
29-01-2014, 12:32 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
Ave: 12.17cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
Ave: 13.33cm

Botakhead
29-01-2014, 01:12 AM
11.5cm erect.

Botakhead
29-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Average = Avg, not Ave.

mcyeoh
29-01-2014, 09:46 AM
hahahahahahaha, i love how insecure fucked up singaporean guys like you hav some much free time talking here instead of banging girls as an art...you fucked up sg guys are pathetic, nano-size cock....you guys should be in the howard stern show and hence you guys will be famous as you over-compensating by insulting a guy that is probably smarter and bigger size than you are...singaporean girls and other girls are easy...it is you sg guys that are pathetic

bigangry
29-01-2014, 10:47 AM
16 cm erected.
slightly curved upwards

Ben225111
29-01-2014, 11:24 AM
17cm

Slight curve to the left

selflick
30-01-2014, 02:54 PM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
Ave: 13.33cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
Average: 13.83cm

Note: Seems like there is a self selection bias problem. Only bros with long dicks share their manhood length. To the other bros who are not as well endowed, please participate! Objective is not how long yours is; the bigger picture is the average length of Singapore dickies!

mcyeoh
31-01-2014, 12:59 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm

Note: Seems like there is a self selection bias problem. Only bros with long dicks share their manhood length. To the other bros who are not as well endowed, please participate! Objective is not how long yours is; the bigger picture is the average length of Singapore dickies!
trust me, people that usually tell their dick size has overestimated it. especially fucked up singaporean like this. hence by my profiling, the size will be at least x-2.8 cm. pathetic singaporean stop overestimating it....it is really funny and pathetic

lauahbeng
31-01-2014, 08:02 AM
要粗大坚硬,不是长度。

timewarp
31-01-2014, 07:44 PM
hahahahahahaha, i love how insecure fucked up singaporean guys like you hav some much free time talking here instead of banging girls as an art...you fucked up sg guys are pathetic, nano-size cock....you guys should be in the howard stern show and hence you guys will be famous as you over-compensating by insulting a guy that is probably smarter and bigger size than you are...singaporean girls and other girls are easy...it is you sg guys that are pathetic

Who that hath an hed of verre, fro cast of stones war hym in the werre.

mcyeoh
01-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Who that hath an hed of verre, fro cast of stones war hym in the werre.
bitch please, don use google to quote Chaucer, "Troilus & Criseyde.......it is really pathetic.....you do not even understand the story and yet applied it to me...no wonder singaporean are insecure about their dick sizes.....omg..singpaorean males species are really that pathetic, you guys should just kill yourself in order to let humanity prosper as you guys are holding humanity back...pathetic..

try reading dante inferno and john milton paradise lost before even trying to talk abck to me as you guys are out of words due to singaporean low street wise skills.

Deaddrop
01-02-2014, 02:52 PM
i'm totally new to these forums and there's so much hating going on. I though that the TS had an interesting question. And 4 pages later he has a sample size of just 9.
but that wasn't my point. just an observation.

to TS: the self selection bias and hawthorne effect will surely affect the result no matter how large the sample size becomes, still an interesting thread though. Average american is 5.6" and the same survey stated that girth is more important than length.

12cm here

selflick
01-02-2014, 03:37 PM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
Average: 13.65cm

BowBow
01-02-2014, 03:41 PM
15cm here ...

selflick
01-02-2014, 03:46 PM
i'm totally new to these forums and there's so much hating going on. I though that the TS had an interesting question. And 4 pages later he has a sample size of just 9.
but that wasn't my point. just an observation.

to TS: the self selection bias and hawthorne effect will surely affect the result no matter how large the sample size becomes, still an interesting thread though. Average american is 5.6" and the same survey stated that girth is more important than length.

12cm here
I know that so I intend to apply a discount formula at the end of the survey. Need at least 30 samples to have a reasonable data. Now only 10.
Thought guys and girls alike will be interested to know the average length of Singapore dickies. But enthusiasm turned out to be muted.
I would love to know the average cup size of Singaporean neh nehs but there r few female readers in this forum.
Statistics is interesting. For men who discover they r more well endowed than the average true length, it gives them a sense of contentment. These men can also tell their partners that they better cherish their (the men's) assets. Else the women take their men's dickies for granted.

timewarp
01-02-2014, 09:17 PM
bitch please, don use google to quote Chaucer, "Troilus & Criseyde.......it is really pathetic.....you do not even understand the story and yet applied it to me...no wonder singaporean are insecure about their dick sizes.....omg..singpaorean males species are really that pathetic, you guys should just kill yourself in order to let humanity prosper as you guys are holding humanity back...pathetic..

try reading dante inferno and john milton paradise lost before even trying to talk abck to me as you guys are out of words due to singaporean low street wise skills.

Obviously, you have some deep-seated irrational hate. Why? No one in life takes you seriously, so you have to resort to ranting in a forum?

autoroam
01-02-2014, 09:39 PM
I often read about reports in papers on the length of dickies in different parts of the world. The reports only stated lengths of dickies by regions and by the top five countries. Always occupied by Scandinavians. It always makes me curious about the average length of Singapore dickies

TS which are the papers you read that keep publishing the length of dicks?
And why are u so interested in the length of our dicks.... u wanna sucks, is it?

selflick
01-02-2014, 09:47 PM
TS which are the papers you read that keep publishing the length of dicks?
And why are u so interested in the length of our dicks.... u wanna sucks, is it?
Dear autoroam. I think I read it in one of the main papers. One condom manufacturer carried out a survey. Their strategy depends on this knowledge.

Isn't it interesting to know something dear to us? Statistics are interesting. I am sure girls would wanna know. If somehow we are the longest in SE Asia, we will attract more female travelers. Imagine Jap chicks come up to us on the beach and say they have heard that Singapore dickies are the most impressive in this region.

selflick
01-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Dear autoroam. I think I read it in one of the main papers. One condom manufacturer carried out a survey. Their strategy depends on this knowledge.

Isn't it interesting to know something dear to us? Statistics are interesting. I am sure girls would wanna know. If somehow we are the longest in SE Asia, we will attract more female travelers. Imagine Jap chicks come up to us on the beach and say they have heard that Singapore dickies are the most impressive in this region.
Aren't you sick of reading about statistics on GDP, unemployment rate, fertility rate etc?
You may google official stats on dicky lengths but those are "official" figures. Sometimes, 民间 or unofficial figures are more independent and accurate.

selflick
01-02-2014, 09:55 PM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
Average: 13.65cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
Average: 13.63cm

aphro
01-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Bro timewarp,
have you try any FL ? sure complain one :P

mine is about 15cm, being complain number of time ..

Tip to base? 17cm.

aphro
01-02-2014, 11:17 PM
mcyeoh ..
How about try my dick and confirm it? :D

trust me, people that usually tell their dick size has overestimated it. especially fucked up singaporean like this. hence by my profiling, the size will be at least x-2.8 cm. pathetic singaporean stop overestimating it....it is really funny and pathetic

timewarp
02-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Bro timewarp,

Haha, no, I've never had a FL. The women I've been with had no complaints though; I just have to be mindful sometimes of how deep or how hard I thrust.

milkman87
02-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Bro timewarp,

Yeah bro.. I'm at 13cm and most FL said is big.. not sure if they trying to boost ego or what la..

But my biggest complain is that I play for too long.. anything more than 20mins they will "complain" and say very long.. I also feel sian sometimes then just whack faster till cum. Some FL will start to show black face. Sians.

mcyeoh
02-02-2014, 11:11 AM
mcyeoh ..
How about try my dick and confirm it? :D
dont need to....not gay but i bet women cant even give you a blow job due to your pico-size girth and length...hahahaha

BURN...DOUBLE BURN....why does all fcuked up stupid ass singaporean guys like you like to dig your own grave??

Max77
03-02-2014, 02:52 AM
Mine is a touching belly 12 o'clock when rock hard. Really didnt know how to measure such curve rod.

mcyeoh
03-02-2014, 05:53 AM
Mine is a touching belly 12 o'clock when rock hard. Really didnt know how to measure such curve rod.
dont need to, as you gladly overcompensating your ego by lying

hee hee

spinex09
03-02-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm 12cm. Quite average for a sg guy.

PayFuckForget
03-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Mine 15.5cm - PayFuckForget

back_it_in
04-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Yeah bro.. I'm at 13cm and most FL said is big.. not sure if they trying to boost ego or what la..

But my biggest complain is that I play for too long.. anything more than 20mins they will "complain" and say very long.. I also feel sian sometimes then just whack faster till cum. Some FL will start to show black face. Sians.

lol.. i think it's always their trick if they don't enjoy the sex. if they complain, just go slow and thrust hard each movement. derive more pleasure from them, for complaining too slow. grip their shoulders in missionary and fuck the heck out of them. the face even more black!!

anyway, for mine, it's long but thin. the irritating but not wholesome dick. lol..

mrdonkey
04-02-2014, 11:23 AM
lol.. i think it's always their trick if they don't enjoy the sex. if they complain, just go slow and thrust hard each movement. derive more pleasure from them, for complaining too slow. grip their shoulders in missionary and fuck the heck out of them. the face even more black!!

anyway, for mine, it's long but thin. the irritating but not wholesome dick. lol..

FL earn money by quantity. Thats why the want to faster end the session.

milkman87
04-02-2014, 01:17 PM
FL earn money by quantity. Thats why the want to faster end the session.

Fair enough. But are they not booked at 90mins slots per session? I mean, if book them I can make use of the full 90mins. Enjoy slowly and savour. Hold the shots as long as possible.

uber123
07-02-2014, 08:14 AM
for the bros who have shared their cock sizes, how about extending the survey to include soft size too? My average flaccid size is about 4cm. sometimes might even shrink smaller than that, sometimes slightly larger. whenever I go massage or ktv, the girl will sometimes comment on my boyhood.

uber123
07-02-2014, 08:20 AM
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/photo-singapore-girls-conduct-poll-on-length-of-penises-of-their-boyfriends-and-husbands/

mcyeoh
07-02-2014, 08:31 AM
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/photo-singapore-girls-conduct-poll-on-length-of-penises-of-their-boyfriends-and-husbands/
good job....it is worse than i imagine of all those singpaorean that posted their dick sizes which i concluded an equation of their true dick sizes as: x-2.8, it is more like x-6 ..

hahahahaahaha...new generation singaporean guys are so fucked up, hear my adivce use your money to charm as clearly you guys seriously do not how to pick up girls properly and pleasure them in bed....i love it how singaporea guys are fucked up.........this is better than sex!!!!

calvinwong
07-02-2014, 10:10 AM
I found this topic kinda interesting ,

mine when soft bout 3 inch and when fully erect bout 7 inch

i'm chinese but not singaporean

superhornynsf
11-02-2014, 08:22 AM
from my own observation of myself. stopping masturbation increases flaccid penis length as well as erection length. before i used to masturbate almost every alternate day. my flaccid was hiding in the balls at 1 to 2 inches most of the time. like a turtle hiding in its shell. however now since i am 2 weeks clean from masturbation my flaccid penis has gained an inch to 3inches. and looks fuller and can feel it more sensitive.

erect penis mine used to be 4inches (small what to do?) , on a good day it was 5.(guess depends on how aroused i am?)(is this normal?) now its more like 5 1/2 normal erect who knows if i am more aroused maybe may even grow to 6?.

also i realised that keeping in shape is also key to penis length the fitter you are the higher up the penis is. whereas with a belly it goes lower giving the illusion of a smaller penis. (also in accordance to body size.)

mrdonkey
11-02-2014, 09:33 AM
But what is the tested and proven way to increase grit and length? anybody can assist me with this? I really wish to increase it badly.

dirtyboy
11-02-2014, 07:33 PM
6 cm , Jesus Christ that's the size of a triple A battery.

selflick
15-02-2014, 02:32 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
Average: 13.63cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
Average: 13.71cm

staminadick
15-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Mine is 13.5 cm fully erected :)

selflick
20-02-2014, 10:22 PM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
Average: 13.71cm

1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
Average: 13.694444cm

btblue8
21-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Hi all, found an article might be worth reading on the topic...
http://m.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm

ajlover
22-02-2014, 12:07 PM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm

all bros so long... envy.... mine only 10cm..

wantmorefun84
22-02-2014, 02:34 PM
bro... short never mind. just 1 tight pussy will put you as a winner.

anyway, it is not the length of the wand but the magic in it as how you wield it. (harry potter wand not long but still defeat the big bad boss)

JiaXin96
22-02-2014, 02:56 PM
if i even hv a dick xD

wantmorefun84
24-02-2014, 10:21 AM
jiaxin... go start a thread on how wide you can spread your pussy. i will support 101% by camping and a few pictures too.

uber123
24-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi all, found an article might be worth reading on the topic...
http://m.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm

Interesting read. Two points of note:
It says the average flaccid length is 9.5cm. My soft size is only half of that and fully erected is just 1cm more. Just curious, guys, what are your flaccid lengths?

The article also say that there is no correlation between penis size and race. Which I think is total bullshit. Angmos definitely got bigger cocks than Asians. And I think Chinese race probably have the smallest package on average. Of course, the are exceptions to the norm, ie some lucky Chinese guy will have a 6 inch cock, but I think on the whole we're much smaller than that. From the stats collected here, the most common size seems to be 12cm.

mcyeoh
24-02-2014, 12:36 PM
It says the average flaccid length is 9.5cm. My soft size is only half of that and fully erected is just 1cm more. Just curious, guys, what are your flaccid lengths?

The article also say that there is no correlation between penis size and race. Which I think is total bullshit. Angmos definitely got bigger cocks than Asians. And I think Chinese race probably have the smallest package on average. Of course, the are exceptions to the norm, ie some lucky Chinese guy will have a 6 inch cock, but I think on the whole we're much smaller than that. From the stats collected here, the most common size seems to be 12cm.
this proves something...fucked up new generation singaporean guys her are mostly fucked up and insecure about their penis size due to their huge daddy issues, inferiority complex, napoleon complex and fucked up mentality.....

no wonder the whole male species is laughing at new generation singaporean guys.

mcyeoh
24-02-2014, 12:36 PM

this proves something...fucked up new generation singaporean guys her are mostly fucked up and insecure about their penis size due to their huge daddy issues, inferiority complex, napoleon complex and fucked up mentality.....

no wonder the whole male species is laughing at new generation singaporean guys.

gboyboy123
25-02-2014, 04:49 AM
16.3 cm. Usually it's a correlation with height... I'm 189 cm tall. Longer (and most probably larger) penises are tied in with height and mass too. To me, long + downward curve = problem... Cannot experiment on frontal positions like missionary or frontal lotus. Always have to stick to reclining/doggy/scissors. Sigh.

lotsfits80
25-02-2014, 09:28 AM
12cm for me... But actually the length is the least of a matter. What is more important is the hardness, then the thickness. Length comes last.

uber123
25-02-2014, 03:27 PM
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1837484871/?pgid=&gid=4329457&page=0

'she' puts everybody here to shame. Wish I had 'her' cock.

uber123
25-02-2014, 03:29 PM
It would be interesting to extend this survey to also include ball size. I should think ball size would have a relation to cock size. I had a ex gf once who was very interested in a guy's testicle size. She said that a man's balls are more important than the penis, at least to her. She say the balls are the true indicator of how manly a guy is, since that's where the sperm and testosterone are produced. Google for a testicle size chart. I'm about size 10ml on the chart. I think the average is 15 to 20ml.

cloudangel
25-02-2014, 05:11 PM
16.3 cm. Usually it's a correlation with height... I'm 189 cm tall. Longer (and most probably larger) penises are tied in with height and mass too. To me, long + downward curve = problem... Cannot experiment on frontal positions like missionary or frontal lotus. Always have to stick to reclining/doggy/scissors. Sigh.

Probably can consider using an extender to correct the curvature..

selflick
28-02-2014, 12:19 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
Average: 13.4227cm

Botakhead
07-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Balls big got good use? Mine is small balls and tight, I've at least fathered 4 children.

itcw
09-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Wah lah.... in cm? I thot TS is 12 inch. I almost cry in shame with my kukujiao

Hahaha eh bro. TS asked to measure and give in cm. So TS is 12cm not 12 inch. 12 inch can starr in porn industry liao.

Luckily mine is 13.5cm.

wildromper
09-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Actually shud put height as well and get the ratio. Of height to length. smaller ratio means longer shaft for height. Thats more accurate.

Length: 13.5cm
Height: 167cm
Ratio: 12.37

Yes im a nerd. Sorry guys!

itcw
09-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Actually shud put height as well and get the ratio. Of height to length. smaller ratio means longer shaft for height. Thats more accurate.

Length: 13.5cm
Height: 167cm
Ratio: 12.37

Yes im a nerd. Sorry guys!

Bro.. nothing to do with height la.

mcyeoh
09-03-2014, 11:48 PM
gigolo please, a fucked up singaporean will think that way....please, dont be that fucked up

wildromper
10-03-2014, 06:30 PM

Proportion has some role in how big ur tools are - hands feet head dick

tatata21
10-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Balls big got good use? Mine is small balls and tight, I've at least fathered 4 children.

what you mean? you don't know how many children you have or got some unexplained and unaccounted?

wildromper
10-03-2014, 09:21 PM
what you mean? you don't know how many children you have or got some unexplained and unaccounted?

Hahahahahahaha

DixieNormous
10-03-2014, 10:11 PM
I have 19 cm here and aiming for more. ;)

selflick
11-03-2014, 12:05 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
Average: 13.4227cm
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
23. 13.5cm
24. 13.5cm
25. 14.5cm
Average: 13.4720cm

Can our Asian countries' counterparts do a similar survey like this? So we can compare, for the benefit of women... :)
It's just for their info sake. What really matters is the skill, girth and ferocity.

mcyeoh
11-03-2014, 04:45 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
23. 13.5cm
24. 13.5cm
25. 14.5cm

Can our Asian countries' counterparts do a similar survey like this? So we can compare, for the benefit of women... :)
It's just for their info sake. What really matters is the skill, girth and ferocity.
i think what really matters here is that singpaorean guys here are lying about their dick size.....pathetic fucker..no wonder 95% percent of NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN MEN are lying about their dick size.....pathetic....moles to males species....just cease to exist as to improve humanity genepool

mcyeoh
11-03-2014, 04:46 AM
I have 19 cm here and aiming for more. ;)
you more of have a 1.9 cm dick size rathen than 19 cm...pathetic fucked up new generation singaporean guys

uber123
11-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Proportion has some role in how big ur tools are - hands feet head dick

Agree on this, not sure about feet, but I think a guy's hand size has a direct proportion relation to his cock size. My hands are very small for a guy and my penis is quite small too. I'm 168 cm tall and average build. Other guys my body size usually have larger hands than me. Other small cock brudders here, do enlighten further please.

wildromper
11-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Agree on this, not sure about feet, but I think a guy's hand size has a direct proportion relation to his cock size. My hands are very small for a guy and my penis is quite small too. I'm 168 cm tall and average build. Other guys my body size usually have larger hands than me. Other small cock brudders here, do enlighten further please.

Yea... Theres a corelation... Make an L with ur fingers n ur thimb. Ur penis length is about the length of tip of middle finger aka fuck finger haha to your thumb.

uber123
20-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Yea... Theres a corelation... Make an L with ur fingers n ur thimb. Ur penis length is about the length of tip of middle finger aka fuck finger haha to your thumb.

This method not accurate for me leh. The distance between my thumb and finger measure 15cm. I wish my cock was that long! However, little finger length is exactly the same as my unerected length.

wildromper
23-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Like all things in nature, its not a hard n fast rule but general population will fit in there. These finding also by white people and of course it does not apply to african schlongs!

selflick
23-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Need at least 30 readings for the survey to be statistically significant. More real figures please! Please measure accurately and report truthfully!

Wintermelontea
24-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Need at least 30 readings for the survey to be statistically significant. More real figures please! Please measure accurately and report truthfully!

don't you have other male friends or colleagues to ask if all you want is statistical data?

30 readings are not accurate nor statistically significant. the key word is significant. statistical maybe but not conclusive.

pleasurehobby
24-03-2014, 02:19 PM
some ppl say the size of a man's nose correlates to his penis size.
mine grew 3cm in a few months from 14cm to 17cm after applying emu oil.

wildromper
24-03-2014, 03:15 PM
some ppl say the size of a man's nose correlates to his penis size.
mine grew 3cm in a few months from 14cm to 17cm after applying emu oil.

Fwahahha! Whats in emu oil?

thickhead
26-03-2014, 08:07 AM

Based on your hypothesis, my Dick would be 23cm long :eek:

Unfortunately, it is not so :(

For TS' data gathering, mine is 16.2 cm.

BTW, I think all those enhancement creams are not real - check the Internet for complaints. I think most contain medicines similar to the raw components of viagra and cialis, which make it longer than normal. If you are excited enough, the same length could be obtained naturally. As for those mechanical penile extenders, I remember a documentary saying that it does not help much, less than 1cm.

TH

DixieNormous
26-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Fwahahha! Whats in emu oil?

Probably some emu. I think it is an endangered bird from Australia. Like how people applied dodo oil on their dicks in the past and caused them to become extinct.

mcyeoh
26-03-2014, 01:03 PM
why insecure to reply...not really, plus i have no wife, i fuck sg guys wife which resulted as sg guys are incapable in bed..pathetic...why are fucked up sg guys pathetic..you are the reason why and so does all fucked up sg guys here..perverted and dumb as fuck

mcyeoh
26-03-2014, 03:45 PM
that because you only hoose STD and HIV pussy while you cant court proper clean pussy from refine womens and girls.

pathetic fuck up singaporeans guys...this is the reason why singaporean guys ar the most pathetic male species in this world

MasterJerker
27-03-2014, 01:25 AM
By Singaporean, did you mean all singaporeans regardless of race I.e., Chinese Singaporean, Indian-Singaporean, Malay-Singaporean and all other naturalized singaporeans? I guess size would also vary by race.

Mine is just a little over 10 cm but thick.

bebe69
28-03-2014, 08:46 AM
how deep is our love!

Really? I am a woman but i never knew that!
Define length...

selflick
28-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Really? I am a woman but i never knew that!
Define length...
Based on various articles, a girl's clitoris can be 10cm long, as long as a man's dicky. The clitoris is actually the equivalent of our dickies, just that most of it is hidden in the female body and the extreme end (clit) is exposed to the outside world. The clit is shaped like a mushroom head, just like our dickies but smaller in size. And the positioning of the clit is exactly the same as our dickies. They both get stimulated and lead to orgasms.

In summary, clit=dicky. And the clit does expand when stimulated, just like our dickies!

bebe69
28-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Based on various articles, a girl's clitoris can be 10cm long, as long as a man's dicky. The clitoris is actually the equivalent of our dickies, just that most of it is hidden in the female body and the extreme end (clit) is exposed to the outside world. The clit is shaped like a mushroom head, just like our dickies but smaller in size. And the positioning of the clit is exactly the same as our dickies. They both get stimulated and lead to orgasms.

In summary, clit=dicky. And the clit does expand when stimulated, just like our dickies!

Ok that makes it more clear
I had no idea when i read about 'vagina length'!

selflick
28-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Ok that makes it more clear
I had no idea when i read about 'vagina length'!
Yes sis. You have a cock just like us. In fact, you have everything: pussy (vagina), boobs, and cock (clit).

Jealous....so many different stimulation channels.

bebe69
28-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Yes sis. You have a cock just like us. In fact, you have everything: pussy (vagina), boobs, and cock (clit).

Jealous....so many different stimulation channels.

Well you have 2 balls that i don't!!!
Not that i would want them honestly!!!

ah rat
28-03-2014, 03:36 PM

Sis,I have.U want to play on it :D

selflick
28-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Sis, balls can't make men orgaz. Whereas sucking on tits, inserting stuff into pussy and fingering your cock (clit) can make you orgaz.

bebe69
28-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Sis, balls can't make men orgaz. Whereas sucking on tits, inserting stuff into pussy and fingering your cock (clit) can make you orgaz.

Well it can shoot out 'venom' which most women can't!!!

beckham16
01-04-2014, 01:22 AM
I am 13.5cm

geebet
01-04-2014, 03:46 AM
15cm. I am about 168cm tall.

uber123
08-04-2014, 08:15 AM
There's a real dumb but interesting site for comparing cock sizes. Check it out for yourselves.
www.thevisualiser.net

On the left is my size, on the right is the average size data collected here so far. I assumed an average soft size of 7.5cm for all brudders here.

Erect size
http://i60.tinypic.com/a2yhyc.jpg

Soft size:
http://i57.tinypic.com/1ze8ev8.jpg

bebe69
08-04-2014, 08:44 AM
There's a real dumb but interesting site for comparing cock sizes. Check it out for yourselves.
www.thevisualiser.net

On the left is my size, on the right is the average size data collected here so far. I assumed an average soft size of 7.5cm for all brudders here.

Erect size
http://i60.tinypic.com/a2yhyc.jpg

Soft size:
http://i57.tinypic.com/1ze8ev8.jpg

Very intersting site i must say!
Applaud your effort

bochapsing
08-04-2014, 10:01 AM

sis, u have 2 big one on ur chest....!!! :D:p;)

selflick
08-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Well it can shoot out 'venom' which most women can't!!!
Sis, it's nutrients, not venom. Either you love it or hate it. But most girls grow to love it eventually.

The hole below your 'cock' also shoots out venom what. Squirting. And I am amazed that girls produce more cum juice than men.

So you see, women beat men in everything sexual. You
1. Have 'cock' aka clit that's 10cm long and hidden.
2. Mushroom head in the form of your clit.
3. Squirt out venom from pussy.
4. Produce more cum juice than men
5. Have three stimulation points more than men
6. Can orgaz many times at one go

Sis, you have everything that a man has, and more.

bebe69
08-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Sis, it's nutrients, not venom. Either you love it or hate it. But most girls grow to love it eventually.

The hole below your 'cock' also shoots out venom what. Squirting. And I am amazed that girls produce more cum juice than men.

So you see, women beat men in everything sexual. You
1. Have 'cock' aka clit that's 10cm long and hidden.
2. Mushroom head in the form of your clit.
3. Squirt out venom from pussy.
4. Produce more cum juice than men
5. Have three stimulation points more than men
6. Can orgaz many times at one go

Sis, you have everything that a man has, and more.

Well if you put it that way, i'm glad to be a woman!

selflick
08-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Well if you put it that way, i'm glad to be a woman!
Sis, Please put them to good use.

bebe69
08-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Sis, Please put them to good use.

Sure will 😜

Serenade
08-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Men are not very well built. We have a head that cannot think, two balls that cannot bounce and a cock that cannot crow.

bebe69
08-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Men are not very well built. We have a head that cannot think, two balls that cannot bounce and a cock that cannot crow.

Thats a good one!

selflick
01-05-2014, 06:22 PM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
23. 13.5cm
24. 13.5cm
25. 14.5cm

1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
23. 13.5cm
24. 13.5cm
25. 14.5cm
26. 16.2cm
27. 10cm
28. 13.5cm
29. 15cm
Average: 13.5cm

selflick
17-05-2014, 08:40 AM
One more true length and we will have hit the minimum sample size to do an analysis. The more the merrier of cos. This is the first true representation of the average length of Singaporean dickies/LJ. Other countries should follow suit and we can have a comparison. Whoever has the longest will see that countries' guys' desirability shoot up.

Girth and thickness a bit hard to measure. Unless there is a person who systematically fly around countries to measure at least 100 local guys, with a flexible ruler, like those used by tailors to measure waist. Maybe someone should do just that. Get a lady. Steam faster and measure more accurately. It takes less than a day to measure 100 men's dickies.

selflick
28-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Any more contribution of dickie length? Need one more to wrap up survey and do an analysis. Of course the more the merrier. Please remember to measure carefully and report true length, no matter how short he is.

Not bad...spore dickies are around 13cm long. Girls, local and foreign, will be pleased to know this fact about spore men. But who knows our neighbouring countries men may be more well endowed.

mcyeoh
28-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Any more contribution of dickie length? Need one more to wrap up survey and do an analysis. Of course the more the merrier. Please remember to measure carefully and report true length, no matter how short he is.

Not bad...spore dickies are around 13cm long. Girls, local and foreign, will be pleased to know this fact about spore men. But who knows our neighbouring countries men may be more well endowed.
bitch please...dont lie....only pathetic new generation singaporean guys like you are so insecure about your dick size....wow...you guys must really have a inferiority complex which resulted in you guys pico-size puny penis twats

lorde
28-05-2014, 11:21 AM
16.5cm slight curve left
Height at 165 damn

BiRd13
28-05-2014, 11:42 AM
I think most Asian is about 12-15cm...

For myself, is slightly above that range as well...

And I believe is about erected dick than no?

FreeOnceAgain
03-06-2014, 04:08 AM
This was exactly what I'm been wondering about too as gals have always commented on my length being long ( ok not that long but that's wad the gals told me) but since I don't go around checking other dudes out it was a question that I have been pondering

I've been told size matters yes but end of the day is how you use ur tool, shorter but knowing all the right angles to attack and tempo will make the gals wild , ok I sibeh lor sor lol
mine is at 16.5cm

EOXP
19-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Mine, 14.5cm slightly curve to the left

selflick
20-11-2014, 11:38 AM
1. 12cm (selflick)
2. 10.5cm (uber123)
3. 14cm (mrdonkey)
4. 17cm (timewarp)
5. 13.5cm (milkman87)
6. 13cm (Serenade)
7. 11.5cm
8. 16cm
9. 17cm
10. 12cm
11. 12cm
12. 15cm
13. 15cm
14. 13cm
15. 12cm
16. 15.5cm
17. 14cm
18. 13.5cm
19. 10cm
20. 13.5cm
21. 10.5cm
22. 16.3cm
23. 13.5cm
24. 13.5cm
25. 14.5cm
26. 16.2cm
27. 10cm
28. 13.5cm
29. 15cm
30. 14.5cm
Average: 13.5cm

So it's official! Singapore men have an average dicky length of 13.5cm. That's .... not short. Have fun girls!