PDA

View Full Version : Geylang lor 18 OKT very lao lan

siokan
13-08-2005, 11:33 PM
I went with a group of fren to geylang yesterday. We will walking starting from lor 4 to lor 14 looking for PRC. Nothing much , so my fren suggest going to whorehouse at lor 18. The OKT there are real sarcastics with comments like
" See your face already know u wont on"
" No money get lost , dun waste time"
Some houses also stop ask from going in saying all the girl working.

Do u all encounter similar problems b4.
Westerhouse is abit better. especially the house with cheong sam girls

tobi69
14-08-2005, 12:24 AM
The OKT there are real sarcastics with comments like
" See your face already know u wont on"
" No money get lost , dun waste time"
Some houses also stop ask from going in saying all the girl working.

Do u all encounter similar problems b4.
Westerhouse is abit better. especially the house with cheong sam girls[/QUOTE]

Yup bro agree wif u,some of them have attitude problem..encounter before this kinda remarks made by them..but just ignore it bro..most of them are like tat..wat we want is the girls not the okt...sooo let them be...as long as we are happy...heheheh

No_Sex
14-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi Bro, just ignore them. I also encounter before..really bad attitude look down on people.

Some OKT even said, chop your didi then you will never need it anymore.
Just Ignore them.

S|eep|ess
14-08-2005, 01:41 PM
I think is hse 38 & 16, the okt is like that. Told myself will never step in no matter how pretty the girls are or itchy my cok is!

rick924
15-08-2005, 02:04 AM
From what I observed...they usually stop a group of people4 and above..they will say all gals working no gals ...go someother places...

after that they will pass some nasty remarks...hmmm...wonder why they like that.......

yanki1
15-08-2005, 11:12 AM
some are like that. i experience b4 i went in then say dun wan. they say

looking for wife issit.

haiz

but those at L6 no bad. hse 52 and 66 very friendly :p

nakamara
15-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Threadstarter, there's already a similiar thread. :)

sattva
15-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Usually people think the OKTs are very lao lan. Have you even think of there are some samsters who just peep inside the house and dare not to enter the house. Of course the OKTs are angry because of their behaviours. Want to see Girls also dare not enter and only peep. I remembered there is 1 OKT said to a peeping guy," you think there are spiders inside which will shoot poisons to you." Conclusion, just walk in and see, if dont like, just say not interested in any girls. is that so hard ? btw I dont have any bad experience encounters from house 16 and 38. :)

Benz_Cunt
15-08-2005, 01:42 PM
some time even u tell the okt there is no one u intrested, they will tell u off as well. Ask "u getting a wife or a chick?"... those lau lan okt just donno wat is the service line attitute, how can they given a sarcastic comment to a potential customer?
But there is still a best service houses in GL, i like to visit 66series in Lr 8 and there is another blue house opposite the Taipei hotel.. Thier service is totally frenly and best of all....

easyeasy
15-08-2005, 03:07 PM
as we always say
BAN LOR 18 TOTALLY, dun even go there look look see see

Flying50
15-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Bro, i agree with you.... Ban these idiots...

siamcutey
15-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Usually people think the OKTs are very lao lan. Have you even think of there are some samsters who just peep inside the house and dare not to enter the house. Of course the OKTs are angry because of their behaviours. Want to see Girls also dare not enter and only peep. I remembered there is 1 OKT said to a peeping guy," you think there are spiders inside which will shoot poisons to you." Conclusion, just walk in and see, if dont like, just say not interested in any girls. is that so hard ? btw I dont have any bad experience encounters from house 16 and 38. :)

There is a reason why people peep into the house. Some do that because they are afraid that if they see and don't want to call, don't look nice on the house as people open house to do business.

You ever seen people walk in the house, say don't like and not interested and kenna free fucked by OKT? The OKTs can treat me well because I am a regular but they do not apply the same treatment on every customer.

This is something I must say in fairness.

SC

games_loser
15-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Agreed with Bro SleepLess. The worth hse is Hse 38, he will make all the Hse in this street know aboout it.

I think is hse 38 & 16, the okt is like that. Told myself will never step in no matter how pretty the girls are or itchy my cok is!

yanki1
17-08-2005, 02:43 AM
some time even u tell the okt there is no one u intrested, they will tell u off as well. Ask "u getting a wife or a chick?"... those lau lan okt just donno wat is the service line attitute, how can they given a sarcastic comment to a potential customer?

agreed man. there are nice ones whereby no matter how u look, they also nvm one still smile at u.

Turtle
17-08-2005, 02:54 AM
agreed man. there are nice ones whereby no matter how u look, they also nvm one still smile at u.
they see ler can chiak den they chiak..see ler no good ppl..they juz keep quiet le.. but 18 there i try not to go jalan cos wait i also lose temper and become ninja turtle not so nice.. :D

gondola1188
21-08-2005, 10:43 AM
agree fully, these skunks are like leeches which feed on money hardearned by customers, like us. only at places like this do they get to be sarcastic. ask them to work outside, c whether they dare to behave so. reason for their behavour could be actually from resentment, maybe their family look down on them, so they need an outlet for their frus.....

juzjoin
21-08-2005, 11:11 PM
even our PM was talking about service standard in S'pore in his speech earlier this evening.... guess the OKT got a lot to learn about service standard...

unfit
03-09-2005, 12:05 PM
how abt starting a online petition to baycott the hse?? since nkf can do it, so can us :rolleyes:

liankiller
05-09-2005, 01:18 PM
how abt starting a online petition to baycott the hse?? since nkf can do it, so can us :rolleyes:

No need la. Some of this OKTs really nice guys la. Probably they dun want to dishearten their WLs le? Everytime customer see see look look then dun want, then they become depressed. So maybe the OKTs trying to protect their mood lo. :D

berg51
06-09-2005, 01:59 AM
Everytime customer see see look look then dun want, then they become depressed. So maybe the OKTs trying to protect their mood lo. :D

Their businesses are open-door type and so have to accept that the ppl will come and look see. It doesn't mean that everyone who takes a peek has to patronise, right?
cheers

liankiller
06-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Their businesses are open-door type and so have to accept that the ppl will come and look see. It doesn't mean that everyone who takes a peek has to patronise, right?
cheers

Maybe you guys can try to be just as garang or beng as the OKT lo. The OKT is most probably just like a predator that can sense fear in its prey. Once he sense the fear, he will Jia you.
In any case, we should be THE predator, because in Geylang, we are prowling around looking for preys right? :D

walkingdick
06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Hmmm....I guess they got some kind of instinct from experiencing looky-loos, underaged-brats or picky customers.

But in all fairness, they don't have to experience the worst from some clients the girls have to go through.

t123
06-09-2005, 09:21 AM
even our PM was talking about service standard in S'pore in his speech earlier this evening.... guess the OKT got a lot to learn about service standard...
just imagine the MP for the area walked abt and reiterate to the OKTS abt service standards.