PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female companion to engage in coitos.

McKAwesome
29-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Greetings fellow lurkers and regulars,

I am new to this forum but however I am not new to sex. I'm currently 21 as of age and I've been screwing around since I was 17 years old.

I'm looking for a female fuck buddy as the title states and if ladies are interested. Please PM me if you would love. I want to try something new. Haven't banged someone that I met from a forum before.

I'm not that fussy so I'm not going to so demanding.

I'm male. (Obviously)
I'm one of the desperate males here seeking for sexual relief
I'm in the midst of starting my own internet marketing business.
I may be young but my mind's much older. I have a fully planned career path and I'm working towards it each day.
I do strength training.
I love writing sketches.
I love Aviation.
I love playing music. (I can play the guitar and sing as I'm rrequired to do so in my band.)
As of now, I'm doing Marketing with a company.

And dear bros of SBF: In return for your undying support, I will share contacts if any of the females are open to it.

Much love,

K

nextview
29-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Greetings fellow lurkers and regulars,

I am new to this forum but however I am not new to sex. I'm currently 21 as of age and I've been screwing around since I was 17 years old.

I'm looking for a female fuck buddy as the title states and if ladies are interested. Please PM me if you would love. I want to try something new. Haven't banged someone that I met from a forum before.

I'm not that fussy so I'm not going to so demanding.

I'm male. (Obviously)
I'm one of the desperate males here seeking for sexual relief
I'm in the midst of starting my own internet marketing business.
I may be young but my mind's much older. I have a fully planned career path and I'm working towards it each day.
I do strength training.
I love writing sketches.
I love Aviation.
I love playing music. (I can play the guitar and sing as I'm rrequired to do so in my band.)
As of now, I'm doing Marketing with a company.

And dear bros of SBF: In return for your undying support, I will share contacts if any of the females are open to it.

Much love,

K

What make you think you stand a chances? There are tons of horny man around, with out any photos you stand no chances at all.

McKAwesome
29-12-2013, 03:08 PM
What make you think you stand a chances? There are tons of horny man around, with out any photos you stand no chances at all.

I'll send them when they PM me. Easy solution to a complicated problem.

jason_
29-12-2013, 08:19 PM
join date dec 2013 (this month), must be student on holiday nothing better to do, coitus is a term taught in biology/science or sex education.

SanSan1988
29-12-2013, 10:14 PM
join date dec 2013 (this month), must be student on holiday nothing better to do, coitus is a term taught in biology/science or sex education.

I must have not been paying attention in class. What's coitus oh?? :confused:

justl00king
29-12-2013, 11:44 PM
I must have not been paying attention in class. What's coitus oh?? :confused:Haha...me wondering the same thing too? :confused: lol :p

Good luck TS! ;)

McKAwesome
30-12-2013, 12:06 AM

Do you react the same way right now because back in 06 you were offering $50 for a hand job and everybody dissed you back? I understand how bad it must feel to have everyone turned against when you're expecting everyone to serve you with contacts.

I'm not a student anymore. Doesn't mean I just joined i means I have to be a loser.

Oh, and stop being one of those typical sore eye people for no reason just because someone else posts a thread.

jason_
30-12-2013, 08:24 AM
just joined already so attitude? no wonder people say nowadays newbies do not respect old birds.

maxsee
30-12-2013, 08:51 AM
How about you post us ur facebook link...at least we know what u look like...:D:D:D

jason_
30-12-2013, 09:02 AM
1. in 2006 $50 is like $80 today due to inflation and money becoming smaller.

2. someone offering $80 today for handjob surely surpasses someone asking for free fuck. starting business some more, who are you trying to bluff? so poor as boss, ask vendors to give you free service too?

3. coitus is textbook term i learned before you were even born, do you not know the layman term? what are you trying to prove? that you are student?

4. you say everyone turned against me? little boy talking again, for every opinion there are always people who agree and those who disagree. I do not hunger for rep pts, I just be myself and do my part, end up I do not have negative rep pts, right?

so immature, and thinking so shallow, are you sure you can run business? if true, I think it will not take off. but do not despair and I do not want to discredit you, out of 10 business startups only 1 eventually take off, I do not have faith you are the one out of the ten.