PDA

View Full Version : Mr Brown plugging for freebies again!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-12-2013, 11:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This year alone, our washing machine died, our aircon died, our fridge died, and just now, the wife texted me: our living room tv also died. My household appliances must have made a death pact to go together. As my brother said, "It's like a Tim Burton movie in the making." Then my friend, Deb, said, "You wait till the furniture starts to die." Which reminds me, the sofa just got replaced a few months ago too. And Joy's bed collapsed… To be fair, the aircon, fridge and washing machine were ten years old. And really, it was time to replace them for more power-efficient models anyway. And the sofa was even older, more than ten years. But why have to all die in the same year? The appliances and furniture think I printing money like the US gahmen ah?

As I stood in the electronics store, I stared at the selection of 3D "Smart" LED TVs on sale and wondered, "Where are the 2D Stupid LED TVs with awesome screens and enough HDMI ports?" Nair mind, I must be content and thankful that I still have my health. Wait, this year, I needed treatment for a slipped disc, and also had a colonoscopy and an eye exam…

via mrbrown.com

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?171403-Mr-Brown-plugging-for-freebies-again!&goto=newpost).