PDA

View Full Version : Hairy

nexo
11-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Hi bros .. I have this fetish for hairy girls .. not only their pussy but their armpits as well .. it really turns me on .. just wondering any bros out there have the same fetish or its only i who is abnormal..

sdfr
11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Hi bros .. I have this fetish for hairy girls .. not only their pussy but their armpits as well ....... its only i who is abnormal..

i don't like hairy women.

forumer
11-08-2005, 11:10 PM
i am the exact opposite of you.....

the more sparse the hair at the pussy, the better... armpits, cannot have anything. :)

jinrenhe
12-08-2005, 12:58 AM
I dun like shaved pussy.. prefer some hair, quite erotic

But hair anywhere else, esp the arm-pits, is sure turn off

JOGK
12-08-2005, 02:33 AM
armpits hair is a sure no no for me :(

fun4evergood
12-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi bros .. I have this fetish for hairy girls .. not only their pussy but their armpits as well .. it really turns me on .. just wondering any bros out there have the same fetish or its only i who is abnormal..

Think it is normal lah....different pple have different preference lah, don't take it so seriously...maybe oneday u will prefer hairless armpit ?
:)

sjb1994
12-08-2005, 08:53 AM
yes right. Time will change a lot of thing, even thinking and habit. Last I don't mind hairy pussy, now prefer shave.

yanki1
12-08-2005, 08:56 AM
bro u shd come to nus. most of the PRC working here dun shaved their armpit and they like to wear sleaveless. :cool:

nexo
12-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Last time i saw a damn chio prc at cold storage centrepoint... when she lift her hand wow.. hairy armpits.. damn buay tahan man..til now cannot forget

singexpat
12-08-2005, 09:55 AM
hairy armpits.. damn buay tahan man..til now cannot forget

Bro, buay tahan means?? turn on or turn off?? :rolleyes:

i prefer sparsely hairs at the pubic area.. cos machiam like just reach puberty.. :D
no other hairs please.. esp armpit n lips...

BenQ
12-08-2005, 10:03 AM

Yo brother for me i think its ok to be hairy at the pussy but i m turn off by the hair at the armpits cos it seem ugly. :D

gazza18
12-08-2005, 10:08 AM
armpit must be shaved!!! cos me like to like that area... dun mind the bushy area below. ;)

anhyeu
12-08-2005, 10:18 AM
armpit must be shaved!!! cos me like to like that area... dun mind the bushy area below. ;)

Agree armpit hair really is a turnoff.

Actually I feel that if they use the bush below to tickle you, really feel good..... :D

just4fun
12-08-2005, 12:18 PM

Like that u must come to china liao...sure turn u on until ur prick drops dead...most (up to 90%) of the china gals (irregardless of their age, looks, dressing) dun shave their armpit hairs....

It is a turn off man....i mean super turn off man...

Simply beh tahan.... :eek: :eek:

ly1968
12-08-2005, 12:32 PM
hairy armpit is a no no no no no no no no no no no no no for me :cool:

ahpaul25
12-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Like that u must come to china liao...sure turn u on until ur prick drops dead...most (up to 90%) of the china gals (irregardless of their age, looks, dressing) dun shave their armpit hairs....

Do u know why they don shave their armpit hairs.......it is because they mention to me is that their weather is cold in their areas, armpits hair can keep them warm...........do u believe sure logics :eek: ......... I wonder also......haha......maybe they too lazy to shave it???? LOL :D

just4fun
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Do u know why they don shave their armpit hairs.......it is because they mention to me is that their weather is cold in their areas, armpits hair can keep them warm...........do u believe sure logics ......... I wonder also......haha......maybe they too lazy to shave it???? LOL

Haha...Keeping warm during winter time...Wat a joke man... :D No logic at all man...

Anyway, based on my understanding and interaction with the china babes...it is natural for them to have armpit hair...so they dun see the point of shaving...to them...having the hairs sticking out from the arm is 自然 while having them shaved is 不自然 lor...

I think those china babes in singapore must be wondering why all the singapore gals shave their hair off...just like we are wondering why dun they shave.... :D

nexo
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Haha of course must be pretty then i buay tahan lah .. if really ugly no matter how bushy i also wun be on attention

decepticon
12-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Do u know why they don shave their armpit hairs.......it is because they mention to me is that their weather is cold in their areas, armpits hair can keep them warm...........do u believe sure logics :eek: ......... I wonder also......haha......maybe they too lazy to shave it???? LOL :D

Well, that is true for China gals, most of them dont shave their armpit hair at all, still rem one incident when i was outstation at china and was doing a presentation for my company agents, was calling out their name so as to check on the attendence on the event.

Most of my company's agents are ladies and when their name are being called out, they simply raised their hand and i nearly faint and vomit when 9 out of 10 ladies agent who raised their hand have armpit hair.. haha knn

So for me is a NO NO No if my gf have armpit hair..

OnizukaExtreme
12-08-2005, 06:09 PM
I sorta like China girls but not the bushy types

iscalio82
13-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Seeing a hairy armpit on a lady will turn me off, maybe coz I'm used to seeing singapore ladies with their armpits clean shaven

Clonie
14-08-2005, 12:40 AM
got once was renting vcds and the counter lady had hairs sticking out of her armpits...real grossed out man..nearly puke.. :eek:

fun4evergood
14-08-2005, 10:30 AM
got once was renting vcds and the counter lady had hairs sticking out of her armpits...real grossed out man..nearly puke.. :eek:

that is still ok lah...imagine, if u are bonking a gal, suddenly u find out that her armpits full of hairs.....ur dick immediately change to sleep mode..... :o

nexo
14-08-2005, 11:08 AM
So far all the gals i try shave their armpits .. looking to try 1 that dun shave.. hee hee

shadowlunar04
14-08-2005, 12:06 PM
A hairy pussy is ok for me. I prefer it original, not shaven. Hairy arm pits? A big No No for me. A major turnoff if it's not cleanly shaven. :D

zzz^^
14-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi, u hv a unique fetish.

U r not abnormal.

But i prefer gals 2 b clean-shaven.