PDA

View Full Version : Do Cat 150 WLs take in non chinese customers?

cottedarmes
24-12-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm fairly new to the geylang scene so my question is do the CAT150 WLS
take in non chinese customers? Your help is much appreciated:)

hwahyudi69
24-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Of course, bro. Money talks!

Frenchkiss
24-12-2013, 04:21 PM
I heard from OKT. some girls will informed the OKT that they will not take in other races due to language barrier. The OKT will respect their opinion. To be Frank not all.

unregistered_10
24-12-2013, 08:04 PM
I've seen many Japanese patronise Cat 150 houses , especially W06,& 1856.
There no problems at all!

Nato17
24-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Of course, bro. Money talks!

I mean at one stage, I know that the pimps would beat up non chinese approaching the FLs on the streets. Yes, these women are WLs and FLs but still ...

johnhermit
26-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Well
Apparently, 1 told me...
She take only chinese....
then she elaborate
Japanese
Koreans
Indo chinese

Then i am like WTF...
but apparently, they consider japanese and koreans to be from the same ancestors a few millenium ago...

nakamitchi
26-12-2013, 03:32 AM
Well
Apparently, 1 told me...
She take only chinese....
then she elaborate
Japanese
Koreans
Indo chinese

Then i am like WTF...
but apparently, they consider japanese and koreans to be from the same ancestors a few millenium ago...

Her list is common......support

bpdslayer
26-12-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm non-Chinese, brown skin, never been rejected by cat 150 wl... Many years chionging :)

bpdslayer
26-12-2013, 07:00 PM
I actually find PRC wl are less particular about race then local Chinese, maybe we are exotic to them?

bongbong
26-12-2013, 07:40 PM
i think if u pay extra I think they will allow :)

jamessimpler
26-12-2013, 09:56 PM
i think if u pay extra I think they will allow :)

Its not necessary, it would be spoiling the market to be honest. Many of the house like L16 H12 (Tommy house), L20 H58, which the House Master speak some English so they can tell you which of the girls will do you (if non-chinese) and which doesn't. Honestly, as long you can pay, most girl will do you.

Nato17
28-12-2013, 12:25 AM
I'm non-Chinese, brown skin, never been rejected by cat 150 wl... Many years chionging :)

That is because money speaks louder than the color of skin. But not is not necessary a good thing.

Here is some food for thought.

1. If a non muslim guy were to propose wanting to sleep with a muslim gal and pay her money for it, I am pretty much sure that the muslim world would be up in arms and probably we would have a jihad on our hands.

2. Yet by the same token, if a non chinese guy were to ask where to find a chinese wl, then it is ok? I just feel that sometimes in this day and age, being politically correct is a lot of double standards in this world if you ask me.

Maybe I just don't get it.

sith_lords
28-12-2013, 09:45 AM
That is because money speaks louder than the color of skin. But not is not necessary a good thing.

Here is some food for thought.

1. If a non muslim guy were to propose wanting to sleep with a muslim gal and pay her money for it, I am pretty much sure that the muslim world would be up in arms and probably we would have a jihad on our hands.

2. Yet by the same token, if a non chinese guy were to ask where to find a chinese wl, then it is ok? I just feel that sometimes in this day and age, being politically correct is a lot of double standards in this world if you ask me.

Maybe I just don't get it.

You know how stupid your post is ????? You have internet but your mind is as narrow as virgin cunt.

We are talking about WL, someone who trade sex for money.

If you go and propose money to have sex with chinese girl who is the daughter of Triad boss,I'm sure you will end up dead in a painful way.

If you paid for sex with WL who happen to list Islam as her religion, I don't think anyone will care.

Nato17
29-12-2013, 04:24 AM
You know how stupid your post is ????? You have internet but your mind is as narrow as virgin cunt.

We are talking about WL, someone who trade sex for money.

If you go and propose money to have sex with chinese girl who is the daughter of Triad boss,I'm sure you will end up dead in a painful way.

If you paid for sex with WL who happen to list Islam as her religion, I don't think anyone will care.

I am not sure how this can be called narrow minded.

I certainly don't go about asking on a sex forum asking to have sex with another race gal or religion. But as far as this thread is concern, it is from a guy from another race asking if Chinese WLs take on non-chinese customers.

I am just pointing out the obvious that Chinese ladies are in demand. For example, as a brother has already pointed out be it being "brown skin", he still gets served. That just proves the point that there are people of other races who seem attracted to the Chinese women in general.

I am sure a lot of brothers who interact with the WLs, can tell you other stories of Arabs and foreign Indians seeking out Chinese FLs and WLs. I am sure you can see them being served in GL.

On the other hand, I don't see many Indian or Arab women being hit upon by Chinese men. If you walk by GL, you will see some Indian FLs previously and I have yet to see a Chinese guy ask an Indian FL how much is the price. While I have seen many Indian Guys ask a Chinese FL how much is the price. Are you going to disagree with me on that?

I am not going to go into a cyber war with cyber bait but seriously, that is a fact and let's call a spade a spade.