PDA

View Full Version : My encounter with an ex school mate

wonderwhy
23-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Dear Bros

I got to know this girl at my previous school. We got closer and began to engage in physical intimacy even though she had a boyfriend of many years. She kept promising to break up with him but was delaying it. Till one day the guy discovered and confronted me. He kept sending harrassing sms and messages.

However, he did it through some illegal means and was caught by me and had to back off fearing I would call the police on him. I told him I had sent my sex videos with that girl to my mailbox. If it leaked out. I would say its him. Though the videos never truly existed.

So I ended up with the girl. We were never together formally as she wanted to prevent her parents from knowing what she did. And she felt she could not be with me as I had used a cunning method to make her ex back off. Is that my fault? I had to make him leave before I could be with her.

We still continued our weekly sex but with numerous arguments in between

Finally one day she said she wanted to stop seeing me and end us.

I was really mad and felt I had been treated like a mistress all this while. She refused to let her friends or family know about me. In everyone's head. He was still her bf and this got me feeling really terrible.

So one day I told her I am going up to her place to reveal who I am as I am tired of being not recognised. She panicked and promised to let me do what I wanted for 2 weeks. I could be her formal bf or whatever. Take as much sex as I wanted. As long as I didnt go to her house or showed our sex video? I seriously dont understand why she keeps thinking I have a sex video of her. I only casually mentioned what if when we were doing it in the hotels.

So now the 2 weeks has ended. However. She has been pushing some of our sexual intercourse to later dates as she was busy. So she still owes me 3 sessions. As she wanted to spread out the sessions too. I asked her why she is giving to me and she said she is afraid of me. But she also hope I can still be her friend and let her get over her studies and see if we can be together. This is really a complete irony

I am just asking any bro who can advise

1) is this illegal to continue with our agreement? I am afraid she will turn around and say I forced her?
2) I do not possess any of our sex video. Can she accuse me of having? I am afraid she thinks its real after I told her ex to back off in case he sees our sex video. I have never bothered to clarify. I always tell her to ask herself how much she trust me.

The only thing I have is her n me lying in our undergarments and lying on my bed.

archer69
24-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Dear Bros

I got to know this girl at my previous school. We got closer and began to engage in physical intimacy even though she had a boyfriend of many years. She kept promising to break up with him but was delaying it. Till one day the guy discovered and confronted me. He kept sending harrassing sms and messages.

However, he did it through some illegal means and was caught by me and had to back off fearing I would call the police on him. I told him I had sent my sex videos with that girl to my mailbox. If it leaked out. I would say its him. Though the videos never truly existed.

So I ended up with the girl. We were never together formally as she wanted to prevent her parents from knowing what she did. And she felt she could not be with me as I had used a cunning method to make her ex back off. Is that my fault? I had to make him leave before I could be with her.

I was really mad and felt I had been treated like a mistress all this while. She refused to let her friends or family know about me. In everyone's head. He was still her bf and this got me feeling really terrible.

So one day I told her I am going up to her place to reveal who I am as I am tired of being not recognised. She panicked and promised to let me do what I wanted for 2 weeks. I could be her formal bf or whatever. Take as much sex as I wanted. As long as I didnt go to her house or showed our sex video? I seriously dont understand why she keeps thinking I have a sex video of her. I only casually mentioned what if when we were doing it in the hotels.

So now the 2 weeks has ended. However. She has been pushing some of our sexual intercourse to later dates as she was busy. So she still owes me 3 sessions. As she wanted to spread out the sessions too. I asked her why she is giving to me and she said she is afraid of me. But she also hope I can still be her friend and let her get over her studies and see if we can be together. This is really a complete irony

1) is this illegal to continue with our agreement? I am afraid she will turn around and say I forced her?
2) I do not possess any of our sex video. Can she accuse me of having? I am afraid she thinks its real after I told her ex to back off in case he sees our sex video. I have never bothered to clarify. I always tell her to ask herself how much she trust me.

The only thing I have is her n me lying in our undergarments and lying on my bed.

Let her go she is not for you.

Xgenre
24-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Let her go she is not for you.

I agree. Let her go. What more do you want? You want her to be with you because she fears you? Sex should be between 2 completely willing parties. What have you lost in this relationship? You got sex.

What you are doing now can be considered blackmail. If she goes to the police, who do you think the police will trust? Let her go. There are more pussies out there.

wonderwhy
24-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Actually I also think I should let her go after all I got.

Especially now I am seeing a new girl

But we have a paid holiday in may next year. Which she wanted to try to see if we can be together. After her exams.

If I break off all ties. I lose the money which I already paid. Maldives and it cost me a few thousand

I actually asked if we should cancel and share the cost. But she has said no.

maxsee
24-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Let her move on with her life please .... else it wun be long before cops will be knocking on your door ....

exGambler
24-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Bro

The few thousands cannot return to pocket no matter how. Are you confident of having a happy holiday? If not handle properly the holiday may turn out you spending more money without getting happiness!

You may be happier to forget her and move on.

Cheers

wonderwhy
25-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks bro for the advice

Guess I will never ever trust her in life. I will always feel she will betray me one day too

Like how she did to him. I mean if we did it once. Its a mistake

But we cheated for a month plus behind his back. Thats a planned thing and not a mistake

Big Sexy
25-12-2013, 11:02 AM
both of you sounds so young and naive...it is obvious she has no love for you and is fearful of you, what you should do now is to get out of her life while u still can..

yes, you are a despicable prick and could get into real trouble if she plays her cards right.. what u are doing is actually blackmailing her.

wonderwhy
25-12-2013, 11:26 AM
I would say we are both black mailing each other.

She has demanded a 5k cheque from me to protect her future. We had an accident a few weeks back. And I had cum in her without protection. She says if she is pregnant. She will cash the cheque and go for an abortion. And she said if I shut down the account Nd the cheque bounces. She will come demand money from my parents.

And she refuses to tell me when her period is here.

So I sort of cant just disappear. What happens she is?

Be a real bastard and let it bounce?

Big Sexy
25-12-2013, 07:09 PM
she is dumber than i thought.. you 2 probably deserved each other..:D
if u want my honest opinion.. i say get rid off before she learns some tricks and turn the table on you.

She has demanded a 5k cheque from me to protect her future.

porscheclub
25-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Thanks bro for the advice

Guess I will never ever trust her in life. I will always feel she will betray me one day too

Like how she did to him. I mean if we did it once. Its a mistake

But we cheated for a month plus behind his back. Thats a planned thing and not a mistake

How old are you mate? You're quite a despicable bastard from your posts.

What's wrong with youngsters these days fooling around with extortion, exchanging sex favours etc. She'll curse herself once she go for abortion because of you & you, if she passes you a sexual disease then who's going to laugh? Her ex BF. And you're seeing another gal now?

Be a MAN alright. Love is not stolen but won.

fictionman
25-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Wat goes ard, comes ard....KARMA

sadfa
26-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Many ppl write posts here hiding many things.
And based on what you write, I think you are the villain of the piece la.

The bf prob thinks he is protecting his gf from this guy fuckin his gf and he failed.

And why you call him ex when she never break up with him.
And why you want 2 see her parents? She got say you are the bf meh?
And why you wonder why she think you have sex video when you tell the bf you got sex video n she fuck you 2 weeks cos of it?

And you still dare 2 say she owe you 3 sessions?
So how? You want her sister, mother, cousin or her fren to stand in for her?

You sound like quite an a hole. At least have some sense 2 see it.

If she or her bf reads this, they should report you to police la n if she go 2 police 2 say you force her. Good luck explaining it was consensual!

wonderwhy
26-12-2013, 06:11 AM
I guess I would not have started the relationship with the girl if she did not promise me always she and her ex had no love. She promised me she was going to break up with him but she just needed time as he was always very emotional when she mentioned

I guess everyone here has a bad opinion of me cause I am the 3rd party. I dont deny that. But if you had put yourself in my shoes. The girl you thought was meant for you and she even promised to get married in 2014 once we both ended school.

And after the way the relationship ended. I also feel very bad for the guy and think about how I I had suffered a break up after 5 years. And also because my ex left with a richer colleague of hers. This world taught me to be cruel. No one is going to pity you if you are not strong enough. Did the guy who stole my ex say anything to apologise. No. He had a car and a high flying career at 5 years my senior. Naturally cause he worked so many years.

Anyway thanks for the advice.

I will be breaking of all ties and contact with her and starting a new.

I will just request back my cheque. Let her mum know if she is pregnant I will respect whatever decision they make and be responsible. Thats the only way I can get the truth from her.

I will not let her destroy my future. Its not worth it. Too many pussies out there as soneone above said

Thanks for helping me wake up

wonderwhy
26-12-2013, 11:17 AM
I met her today.

Told her I want nothing anymore.

Blocked her wassapp. Sms n call.

I feel like a man. Ready to start anew

If she is pregnant. She can keep the money. I will borrow and always keep that money for her

sadfa
26-12-2013, 03:02 PM
ppl here don't look down on you cos you are 3rd party but becos you blackmail her into sex. WAKE UP la!

and cos your wife cheated on you means you can do anything you want?
if your wife got molested, means you can molest anyone n its fair?

Sootbird
26-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I met her today.

Told her I want nothing anymore.

Blocked her wassapp. Sms n call.

I feel like a man. Ready to start anew

If she is pregnant. She can keep the money. I will borrow and always keep that money for her

You must be mad to pass her the money. hahaha

sky_rider00
30-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Dear Bros

You are a boy, and want to become a man... Maybe you are on the way now.

But, you are a nabei cb! Can't get the grape and rather destroy it?
Until today, you still don't know why she can't accept you, and this is the REAL QNS that you really want to know!

She is also someone's daughter, you don't have the right to treat her like a sex slave!
Want free sex and want to be recognize? Go fcuk Tin Pei Lin la! Knn

Go get a life, pls

Ken79
30-01-2014, 10:54 PM
what's more surprising is that she didn't threaten to go to the police once u threaten to 'release' those non-existent sex videos.... and see who gets into more crap.

u may have been hurt and betrayed before but if u want to get your revenge (though i think its childish), go take it from the ones who hurt u, not the new ones u met.

always remember the new ppl u met are those ppl u start with a clean sheet of paper, if u bring your past emotional baggage along i think its not fair to the other party at all... unless u allow her to bring hers and also hurt u like how her ex hurt her?

VeryGoodah
01-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Bro TS

Glad to know that you feel like a man

sandzman
28-02-2014, 06:39 PM
TS,
Glad to hear that you have decided to release yourself and the girl from this hurtful r/s.

What you did really is very cb, truth be told if I'm the girl's father or brother, I will beat you up and then report you to police for blackmail and statutory rape. But everyone makes mistakes, good that you learn and move on. The 5 grand can always earn it back, though I don't think abortiona costs so much. :p

A word of advice, when you want to treat girls like that just know that you might feel song now but in future when you see someone treat your own daughter like that you won't feel so song.

dresden
28-02-2014, 09:05 PM
TS i know of one girl who is mmhmm engaging in paid sex, all the while with a boyfriend who doesn't know about it, the worse thing is that she actually made friends with some of the guys she served and thought they were good ppl, a big joke but what the hell, I was a concerned bystander, telling her not to continue doing this, not to trust those new friends who she is befriending and she told me to get lost.... I want to wash my hands off already