PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Tales of HCs

ypres
10-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Bros,

As I am a young newbie here, no FRs to share with anyone. Anyone I know that newbies are distrusted too. So as this is a ghostly month. Any interesting
encounter with ghostly bros in HCs.

thomasdelarue
11-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Bros,

As I am a young newbie here, no FRs to share with anyone. Anyone I know that newbies are distrusted too. So as this is a ghostly month. Any interesting
how about a list of hc tat got ppl died before?

uzumaki_naruto
11-08-2005, 09:28 PM
you guys funny sia

LeeYokeYuen
11-08-2005, 10:08 PM
how about a list of hc tat got ppl died before?

Lai Lai spa

icekewl
12-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Actually, an uncle of a friend of mine who was an old bachelor had a heart attack and died after his session in one of the HCs in a hotel near the Shenton Way area. I think it was the old Amara if am not mistaken.

My friend called me and we both had to go collect the body. Police also called in. The girl as one can imagine was in great shock..........

MonokeySuzuki
12-08-2005, 01:25 PM
wah damn freaky man...

HaiLokSan
12-08-2005, 01:32 PM
This month dun play play wif all these hor.

ypres
12-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Old people say ghostly bros like to visit businesses like KTV and HCs. True or not, don know leh.

nexo
12-08-2005, 07:14 PM
You mean those lao seh gui?

ICIC
12-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Actually today i got an horror experience... although not ghostly one haha... went for a massage today at GL... after the usual rubba rubba... came the golden question...

Xiao Ying (Masseuse): Yao da fei ji ma?

Me: Ke Yi Loh...

After she serviced me, and the service is not good at all... she folded and put the 2 towels that i used to clean my xiao back into the cubicles... :eek: imaging how disgusting it is...

sg_kl_boy
12-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Actually today i got an horror experience... although not ghostly one haha... went for a massage today at GL... after the usual rubba rubba... came the golden question...

Xiao Ying (Masseuse): Yao da fei ji ma?

Me: Ke Yi Loh...

After she serviced me, and the service is not good at all... she folded and put the 2 towels that i used to clean my xiao back into the cubicles... :eek: imaging how disgusting it is...
lol, too bad man, u might share the same tower with some bros here...

ypres
12-08-2005, 11:53 PM
bros,

tks for supporting this thread. although no real ghost stories, but still
very fun stories lah.

Smeagol
13-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Bros,

Well this is a story from one PRC KTV mummy that I have been rather friendly with. She's been in Singapore for almost a year student pass. Well mummies usually work late and reach home at ungodly hours. She told me there's always a guy in white lurking around her and since she keep seeing him in her room (PPC), she knew he is not human lah. Anyway, this guy in white is not the aggressive type... just kinda lecherous. Always like to touch the mummy and sometime even bonk her. (This is not the first time I hear stories about women kennak bonk by spirits). Anyway the mummy ask her landlord why got "things" in the room.... and his replied that because she always come home late.... it natural that "things" will follow her home late in the night lah. But as long they are not dress in black.... they are rather harmless.

Oh well..... just her side of the story.... make me so bloody envious of the white fella. Been trying to sian and bonk this PRC mummy so long liao. She mid 20's 1.68m tall and look blardy HOT!!!! :o

piichai
13-08-2005, 02:23 AM
You want ghostly stories? here is one..if like it up my points hor

Did anyone remember few years ago, a Malay Mama San who was stabbed by her boy friend when she wanted to break off with him? She was a divorcee and work hard in KTV to bring up her daughter. (This night life WL has a sad background behind that smile)

Apparantly she was also supporting this useless bf and later realised enough was enough. The Bf could not take it and stabbed her to death. Imagine 1 month ago, she was still in our room entertaining us and now she was dead. Heard from some PRO said that after her death, her spirit can be seen moving from room to room...sometime sitting next to the customer.

She loves her job and she could not bear to leave the place. That explain her return and many of PRO who is under her quitted.

This is a true story....an IT (Incredible Tales) material for TCS.

pii

KKHHLOVE
13-08-2005, 09:30 AM
She loves her job and she could not bear to leave the place. That explain her return and many of PRO who is under her quitted.

This is a true story....an IT (Incredible Tales) material for TCS.

pii

KNN read already the hair on my arms oso stand up.

ypres
13-08-2005, 02:25 PM
It is said that spirits who love their jobs haunt their workplace. This has been recorded on videos of singers and actors appearing in TV stations long after they died. The story which bro piichai said was not so long ago. The photo of the dead lady appeared in newspaper. Very chio. Was she still so chio when she reappeared as a ghost? Khop khun krap fren piichai.

Smeagol
05-09-2005, 11:29 PM
here's another real story to end the chinese 7th month. You guys must have heard of "yin yang yan". Some people just have the ability to see spirits. Just happen that 2 of my friends have this ability since young.

Remember months back there was a PRC found murdered in her apartment at Joo Chiat. The one just above the LSB. Well both of my friends were not aware of the incident. I was walking down JC with these 2 friends on 2 seperate occasions, both say they are able to see a couple of spirits along JC. Both say they saw a female spirit hanging about at the apartment above the LSB :eek:

I'm guessing it's that murdered PRC :(

HOWITZER 155MM
06-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Spirits love to hang out in HC and KTV where ladies dominate because yin atmosphere is condusive to their ghostly health. :cool:

Infact, in a KTV in Katong or Joo Chiat, the mamasan who was long deceased continued to haunt her girls long after she was dead. She would appear in the room to entertain customers. The mamasan was very chio and was murdered by her lover about a year or two ago. The murder case was reported in the newspaper. :cool:

teraterm55
06-09-2005, 11:23 AM
now 7th month over i think can tell a few tails....

the apartments above Peoples park centre and Pearl Centre are haunted.
but not so much so as the Round apartment behind Pearl Centre (where yang tze KTV is located) cant remember the name, but its the round looking
apartment block up on the hill.

One night not 2 long a go (just about 1 week back) was sending this PRC back. she would always ask customer to send her back because she is afraid.

according to her when she is walking along the stairway, she could see EYEs looking at her and sometimes gigling and rattles in the bush. at first she tot it was some kids or tiko ah pek. but then she dismissed it because there are not way so many EYEs can stack around a small bush.

And in her room, sometimes she could hear sound of rocking chair outside the hall at night... but problem is.. there are no rocking chairs in her apartment. Her other apartment mates have since moved out and things are starting to become scarrier.

but then for me it has become a bit nicer. because she would ask me to stay over and accompany her... MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....

anyway moving her out to river valley soon. but for bros.. better or worse. be warned about this apartment block.

dt3305
06-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Mine was a recent encounter at one of the HC. After the session, was washing up when suddenly the lights went off. It was totally pitch dark, can't even see the girl which was supposingly in the room(last saw her doing up the bed sheet)...there was total silence...ask what happen...no reply...mai tu liao..try to find the way to the door and open ...lucky outside got light but looking inside can't find the girl. Turn around and suddenly she was standing at the door...she had actually gone out when I was washing up...we both had a good laugh...

spidermel
06-09-2005, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=teraterm55]now 7th month over i think can tell a few tails....

but not so much so as the Round apartment behind Pearl Centre (where yang tze KTV is located) cant remember the name, but its the round looking

Yes it true... Coz my previous primary sch nearby and many of my classmate stay there and alot of them see GOOD BROTHER there before.... The round building used to be the tallest building around Pearl's Hill at that time so it become a fav spot for plp to commit sucide... We were even told by adult to avoid there during 7mth...

007 JP
06-09-2005, 02:12 PM
haunted Round apartment behind Pearl Centre (where yang tze KTV is located) cant remember the name, but its the round looking
but for bros.. better or worse. be warned about this apartment block.

This place confirm one,some true account which i encounter,i use to work nite club when i was young as a waiter,some small side ktv also,after bussiness hours some times we do have a chance to stay overnite there of cause wif some gers ramming invlove,during tat time i was very young green horn,i losses my virgin there...
There are times when the girl are drank,so we use the ktv room to ram,those days were fun wif out any limit gambling,fucking syt even tripping is normal in our daily live,in any event when there is extrme excitment or fun wats wait behind us is always ugly and sad...and tis is the turning point in my life when things gos all wrong...

I agree tat your enviroment do affect your up bringing,i'm from a broken family,sadness and lonlyness is wat accompanying me at my teens,so when together in groups we became good compiaon,as usual after one nite work we meet up wif some friends,some semi drank,some want more excitment,so we went to pearl's hill,because at nite the place is good for fucking in the garden of cause wif gers that we could share to ram,after some fun some friends went missing,trying to locate the rest i look around when i manage to garther most of them back,we found two friends missing,hear they went to the round apartment,so we are thinking to locate them before morning...

Some are aready a bit high,fucking,cusing and joking about the friends of us.The nite is cold,the breeze of the wind brings out our hair pore when reaching,it took us some times to locate them,to cut it short when we manage to found them its only left him,the girl is not around wif him,he was talking rubbish when we found him,he say ghost ghost took the gers away...
We found they actually have been taking glue,and the girl have jumped down from that building,up till today no one knows but the conclusion to her from the department is she commited suide cause she do not have a happy relationship wif her family,but my friend insit tat he saw white tat pushes her down,the white is a she also and the girl is in red when she die tat nite.

Of cause a lots of trobules came after the incident which started to let me think about my future,decided to quit my nite jobs and go into cooking then to learn something,after a change of environment my life is different now,tis places confirm yin one,when i was in it,i cant think properly and made mistakes after mistake but now i'm glad that the socity is willing to give me lots of chances,help me in lots of ways to change me.Be it fictional or true,its my encounter hope you does not mind if you do not like it :(

teraterm55
06-09-2005, 05:03 PM
This place confirm one,some true account .......its my encounter hope you does not mind if you do not like it :(

well i believe you. because i have been around this place. and it sure has lots of FOLK hanging around. Anyway the ghostly time for KTV's and all that actually comes after the door is closed.

I wont name the HC lah. after the HC no business i get shot hahah..
There is this HC near the Round apartment (hint,hint) one nite not 2 long ago... was at the KTV in the building infront of the round apartment. Was enjoying myself when suddenly. felt tummy ache, time to go for a big one. but i dont like the toilet in the KTV, so damn small.. so i went to the one outside. after i finish my business, saw the light of the HC still on. so curious tot who working OT, went there have a look. saw nothing, but then when i turn to walk back to the KTV i heard someone Psst psst... so i turn and look down the escalator. the security guard was down there calling me. so i went and ask him "ham tai" then he say "did you see a couple siting inside the HC ??".. i said no.. then he told me, he saw a couple siting inside the HC, staring at the door, and since the HC is suppose to be closed he went to open the door and it was locked. then as he push the door the couple vanish.
He called the owner of the HC, and was told, no one is suppose to be in there because she was the last to leave. Then we decide to go up the escalator to have another look and the lights was off....
We quickly went back down to the guard area, and told the head there and when the security was describing the look of the guy and the gal siting. the head showed him a picture and he confirm the THING he saw was the person in the picture... guess what it was the picture of the person who was stabed just a couple of months back.

nokia6110
06-09-2005, 07:48 PM
well i believe you. because i have been around this place. and it sure has lots of FOLK hanging around. Anyway the ghostly time for KTV's and all that actually comes after the door is closed.

I wont name the HC lah. after the HC no business i get shot hahah..
There is this HC near the Round apartment (hint,hint) one nite not 2 long ago... was at the KTV in the building infront of the round apartment. Was enjoying myself when suddenly. felt tummy ache, time to go for a big one. but i dont like the toilet in the KTV, so damn small.. so i went to the one outside. after i finish my business, saw the light of the HC still on. so curious tot who working OT, went there have a look. saw nothing, but then when i turn to walk back to the KTV i heard someone Psst psst... so i turn and look down the escalator. the security guard was down there calling me. so i went and ask him "ham tai" then he say "did you see a couple siting inside the HC ??".. i said no.. then he told me, he saw a couple siting inside the HC, staring at the door, and since the HC is suppose to be closed he went to open the door and it was locked. then as he push the door the couple vanish.
He called the owner of the HC, and was told, no one is suppose to be in there because she was the last to leave. Then we decide to go up the escalator to have another look and the lights was off....
We quickly went back down to the guard area, and told the head there and when the security was describing the look of the guy and the gal siting. the head showed him a picture and he confirm the THING he saw was the person in the picture... guess what it was the picture of the person who was stabed just a couple of months back.

tat 1 was a tui na shop where a man was stab, now its was all padlock waiting for court case.

groo
06-09-2005, 07:58 PM
...We quickly went back down to the guard area, and told the head there and when the security was describing the look of the guy and the gal siting. the head showed him a picture and he confirm the THING he saw was the person in the picture... guess what it was the picture of the person who was stabed just a couple of months back.Oh shucks, although chit-guet is over, but reading your and some of the other stories here still give me the goosebumps - luckily i did not read them during the chit-guet period. :D

I also had an auntie many years ago who worked as a mamasan after her divorce from her husband and she had custody of her son. She was used to living a life of luxury with her husband. So, she resorted to working as a mamasan to support her lifestyle in a Katong night club. Let me tell you, she's a real looker and even when i was young, i used to fantasize about her! :p But one day, she died in her apartment under mysterious circumstances - her death was reported in the papers in the late 70s. All i knew from my dad was that, even after her death, she was still seen in the night club by some of the girls and customers there, either because she missed the place or she was looking for her murderer!

RIP and Cheers!

cereal-killer
06-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Anyway, this guy in white is not the aggressive type... just kinda lecherous. Always like to touch the mummy and sometime even bonk her. (This is not the first time I hear stories about women kennak bonk by spirits). Anyway the mummy ask her landlord why got "things" in the room.... !!!!
the ang mos (caucasian) call them Incubus.

do a google for it and you should see pictures.

teraterm55
08-09-2005, 07:42 PM
the ang mos (caucasian) call them Incubus.

do a google for it and you should see pictures.

hey bro thank for the info.. but then confusing leh. all along
i tot incubus is this hot sexy babe with big boops and a butt that can knock your socks out. with long sexy hair and a face you would die for... but then when i did a google search.. they only show picture of ugly things and alot of deform baby picture... damn spoilt my image of incubus.. hahaha.. maybe play to much Vampire Hunter D game.. got the wrong idea of incubus hahahah

johnymike
11-09-2005, 03:07 PM
There is something very strange in the Pearl Centre Bldg multi storey carpark. I recalled abt 7-8 mths ago, i was there at the turf club betting centre on the 5th floor on a Fri night, that night i kana the tce in the last race, by the time i collected my winnings and stayed back a while to enjoy the replays again, it was already 11 sumthing.
i proceed to the 7th floor carpark to collect my car, i heard a noise just like metal collision or sumone hitting a car. i was alone in the carpark and there are only 3 cars there. As i walk towards the sound just to check is it a vehicle theft , the strange sound just stopped and it started again behind me. When i ran towards the sound again, the whole thing repeated again. i knew sumthing is wrong , started to curse in my heart, once in a while i won sum money have to ran into this, really suay.
i walk slowly to my car, open the door and 1st timing quickly locked the door again and the strange sound still there. On my way out of the carpark, i notice sumone had offered sum praying there earlier as the candles are half burnt and it wasn't even seventh month.
Since then i have stopped going to this carpark again even in the daytime as it is also very dark and that is the last time that i win money on horses, lose until now.

sta1100
11-09-2005, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=teraterm55]now 7th month over i think can tell a few tails....

Yes it true... Coz my previous primary sch nearby and many of my classmate stay there and alot of them see GOOD BROTHER there before.... The round building used to be the tallest building around Pearl's Hill at that time so it become a fav spot for plp to commit sucide... We were even told by adult to avoid there during 7mth...

The name of the blk in Pear Bank Apt, confirm the place is not clen, I;ve stay there from 1975-1997, Have seen 3 person jump, from hight floor, and have some encounter funny.errie over there.

HOWITZER 155MM
11-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Chinatown is a "dirty" place. Many people died there during Sook Ching in WW2. So not surprised if there are ghosts. As 4 metallic chain sound, it is said to be messengers from hell dragging the metallic chain to arrest the new soul destined 4 hell. :cool:

nokia6110
11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
There is something very strange in the Pearl Centre Bldg multi storey carpark. I recalled abt 7-8 mths ago, i was there at the turf club betting centre on the 5th floor on a Fri night, that night i kana the tce in the last race, by the time i collected my winnings and stayed back a while to enjoy the replays again, it was already 11 sumthing.
i proceed to the 7th floor carpark to collect my car, i heard a noise just like metal collision or sumone hitting a car. i was alone in the carpark and there are only 3 cars there. As i walk towards the sound just to check is it a vehicle theft , the strange sound just stopped and it started again behind me. When i ran towards the sound again, the whole thing repeated again. i knew sumthing is wrong , started to curse in my heart, once in a while i won sum money have to ran into this, really suay.
i walk slowly to my car, open the door and 1st timing quickly locked the door again and the strange sound still there. On my way out of the carpark, i notice sumone had offered sum praying there earlier as the candles are half burnt and it wasn't even seventh month.
Since then i have stopped going to this carpark again even in the daytime as it is also very dark and that is the last time that i win money on horses, lose until now.
hahhah
pearl ctr management must have offended some one , .......

There is no such thing as a re-play after the s'pore race at 11pm.(friday).
Only malaysian race that end at 6pm(sat n sunday ) then got replay for every race.
No replay for HK race and singapore race.
Replay for malaysian race only, and its always on sat or sunday. and end at 6.30pm

spidermel
12-09-2005, 12:43 AM
hahhah
pearl ctr management must have offended some one , .......

There is no such thing as a re-play after the s'pore race at 11pm.(friday).
Only malaysian race that end at 6pm(sat n sunday ) then got replay for every race.
No replay for HK race and singapore race.
Replay for malaysian race only, and its always on sat or sunday. and end at 6.30pm
I went turf club every fri, sat and sun and from what i know they did show replay for all the races on after the race day even on friday nite.... No people want to see only... So i believe what Johnymike say... :D

piichai
12-09-2005, 02:33 PM
It is said that spirits who love their jobs haunt their workplace. This has been recorded on videos of singers and actors appearing in TV stations long after they died. The story which bro piichai said was not so long ago. The photo of the dead lady appeared in newspaper. Very chio. Was she still so chio when she reappeared as a ghost? Khop khun krap fren piichai.

She looks better in person as for the ghost, I dunnoe leh. No Ying Yang Yan.
She was a entertainer...

Just heard from a friend that GL40 at Westerhout, the one opp Mama shop (stand alone one) used to have a thai gal commitsuicide there. And it is haunted. Not sure its true or not.

About the round bottle looking building behind Outram MRT, personally have 2 experience picking and sending some prc there. Errie on the way up....anyway, chinatown area around GH side all look errie...think must have some history in WW2.

Anyone can explain why the haunted house still seat right in the middle of Punggol MRT?

pii

nokia6110
12-09-2005, 08:23 PM
chances of winning TCE,(3 horse come in 1st 2nd 3rd) r quite slim chance, try playing Pfct or place.