PDA

View Full Version : KTV fun!

ranger21
20-12-2013, 09:05 PM
hey bros,

i've recently returned after having finished my studies abroad. i'm interested in hitting up some of the KTVs in town (cuppage, orchard plaza) since it looked pretty happening when i chanced across it last week. would any senior bros or basically anyone with experience there be interested?

apologies if this is in the wrong thread/forum.

passiontea
21-12-2013, 04:04 PM
You sure u wanna to hit those KTV clubs there?

wabbitfun
22-12-2013, 02:39 PM
hey,

saw some of the comment of viet syt and curious about the whole thing too!!!
Maybe we can gather some of the guys an go to the more happening joints??

ranger21
22-12-2013, 02:51 PM
anything wrong with those clubs? pardon my inexperience and impertinence, but it seems like a 'safer' bet and place to head to rather than some of the other ktvs.

as mentioned to some bros who have pm-ed me, the main reason for my asking is because i am merely looking to get my feet wet so as not to look like an absolute idiot before bosses and clients who expected entertainment of such kind.

yangguo
22-12-2013, 02:57 PM
hey bros,

i've recently returned after having finished my studies abroad. i'm interested in hitting up some of the KTVs in town (cuppage, orchard plaza) since it looked pretty happening when i chanced across it last week. would any senior bros or basically anyone with experience there be interested?

Since you are looking for some guidance from the senior cheongsters, may i ask what incentives you will be giving? :D