PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry for Xiao Tian

capital
19-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Hi bros of sbf, I am looking for this Singapore PR kindergarten teacher, Xiao Tian, who teaches dancing to the kids. She was introduced here by bro gecko's_dick. Anyone who knows her please kindly pm me. Thank u very much.;)

nixjrr
19-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi bros of sbf, I am looking for this Singapore PR kindergarten teacher, Xiao Tian, who teaches dancing to the kids. She was introduced here by bro gecko's_dick. Anyone who knows her please kindly pm me. Thank u very much.;)

Bro i oso looking for her, been contacting her for 2mths+ but her hp cannot get through. Any bros who hv her latest contact can pm me oso. thx

nixjrr
20-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Any Bros Know???

capital
23-12-2013, 04:32 AM

Any news on Xiao Tian? Please kindly help if u know her whereabouts by pm me. Thanks very much;).

nixjrr
23-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Any news on Xiao Tian? Please kindly help if u know her whereabouts by pm me. Thanks very much;).
Any 1 Knows??

capital
25-12-2013, 01:31 AM

Merry X'mas to everyone in SBF. Merry X'mas to Xiao Tian too. Hope to be able to hear some news about her soon.;)

capital
10-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Merry X'mas to everyone in SBF. Merry X'mas to Xiao Tian too. Hope to be able to hear some news about her soon.;)

No news about her ??? Please kindly help if any bros do have. Thanks;).

zzzzzz
10-01-2014, 11:07 PM
no news about her.. suddenly unable to contact her and gecko's_dick..