PDA

View Full Version : Peasants' Representatives want watered down Kelantan liquor ban

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-12-2013, 05:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mps-call-for-restrictions/924710.html

PEASANTPORE: Two Peasants' Representatives said there is no need for a Kelantan style total alcohol ban at Little India.

But the ban, they say, should remain in public areas near peasant birdcages. Else liquor merchants have no way to make profits selling sin alcohol and pay taxes to Ruler Loong.

The cooling measures last weekend had worked to curb overcrowding, common problems faced by peasants in Little India – there was no poo, urine, littering, no noise pollution, and no reports of drunks and more importantly NO LIQUOR TAXES.

Peasant Representative for Moulmein-Kallang GRC Dinky Phua, finally awoke from the slumber and crowed: "Lan lan, LPPL, last time, life was good, peasants cry father, cry mother, we simply ignore their complaints, thanks to the riots, now we must pretend to wayang a bit as the spotlight is on us.

The root cause (of the problems) is a big heap of nehs cumming together, you want, blame Bargain Hen hor, he was the one that imported them in ok not us, not fair to blame us for not speaking up. Bargain Hen meets his KPI but at our and peasants' expenses, where got fair one huh?

Hey, use your brains lah, not all Nehs will run amok and create riots LL, you know, I know, Nehs notorious of getting drunk and fighting or bashing their wives hor, this is open secret, cannot blame all this on Ruler Loong's 'Favour the Foreigners' policy hor.

I think it's only fair Ruler Loong collects the levies, make the foreign merchants happy with abundant supplies of cheap nehs while peasants suffer the problem. The income from liquor is generous ok. Peasants, if not happy, then dun live near Little India lah, moan for what? Want to postpone X'mas is it?"

Peasants' Representative for ulu Sembawang GRC Vikram Nair has suggested banning drinking in public areas.

'Jiat Leow Bee' Nair, who is also a member of the Regime Sex Committee for Gestapo and Kangaroo, said: “You know, I know, that as a Neh, i know what the bottle can do to us? You seem my Ah Pa also took to the bottle after he was suppressed and that gave me the chance to rap on him and secure political patronage today. So I very grateful to the bottle.

If merchants pay sin taxes, then they entitle to sell liquor, we may want to be like pious Kelantan, but fuck lah, ask yourself, liquor do not riot, its the drunken nehs who riot! Want to be pious is it, then pious can pay taxes is it? Stupid peasants, never use brains, ought to retake PSLE.

"Countries like the Ingerland, convict ridden Aussieland, they prohibit drinking along the streets, so if you want to follow Kelantan, then might as well return to Stone Age. But please hor, only this can follow Ingerland or Aussieland, we still cannot take up their democracy ok.”

There are also silly suggestions to have foreign workers meet in places which are away from residential areas.

Idiot Phua said: "Who say, who say only got one Little India in the whole of Peasantpore, or Golden Mile or Cina Town? I actually thinking of sabo Aljunied GRC by asking petty contractors to send their neh hordes to fuck the PRC whores in Geylang, then Labour Party such got a timebomb around their necks, see I so evil and clever hor"

Poodles said they are reviewing the longer-term measures for Little India for the coming weekend and beyond after they were shamed when peasants accused them of running away from drunken Nehs.

Poodles hinted they considered political factors like the chance to sabotage Labour's Aljunied to further the political interests of Ruler Loong.

Poodles said more details of the measures will be announced soon as they are studying how to send big heaps of Nehs to fuck the PRC whores in Aljunied to inflict maximum political damage on Labour Party.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?170683-Peasants-Representatives-want-watered-down-Kelantan-liquor-ban&goto=newpost).