PDA

View Full Version : MFF Fantasy to Fullfill!

belthazur
17-12-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm a Male adult, smoker, 1.7M tall, slim, chinese Eurasian mix, with a long time curiosity and fantasy to full fill! Wanna know what it's like so looking for a moment of tcss, satisfying the curiosity MFF style.

Wondering if any FF is keen to give me a heads up (Pardon the pun). No obligations as we can meet up for chat and see if all three are comfortable. I will provide the room and some refreshments. I'm a nice person and reasonable so if you don't feel comfortable during our meet up, I will understand. However if your ok and we all can get along...it'll be great!

Keen to find out anything more or any questions, email [email protected] with pics of the both of you and some details, with contact numbers so we can whatsapp thereafter. Rest assured I'm clean and not here for to fool anyone!

cheers!:)

belthazur
06-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Bump again!

Looking for one time FFM! Any girls interested? Will cover cost. PM me here to exchange contacts.
Lesbians/bi-curious FF preferred, otherwise individual females need to be comfortable with another female.
Can meet up thereafter to see if we are all agreed before anything proceeds. Discreet for sure and just for the fun, fantasy and a tcss nite of wildness!

belthazur
07-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Once again....on the look out. Not desperate but just merely bumping the post in hope...lol!

As mentioned, looking for 2xF for MFF time. All cost covered by me. PM me your contact and we can take it from there. No obligations and can always meet up for kopi first to see if everyone is comfortable.

I just have a fantasy that needs fullfilling...haha! Cheers!