PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour massage joint

laijong
08-08-2005, 09:58 PM
wondering is there any 24 hour massage joint where mcdonald have 24 hour operation hour

dreaded_ho
09-08-2005, 09:05 AM
If we have one like that, then we can be no.1 in the s*x industry. :D

Orangelover
09-08-2005, 09:34 AM
If we have one like that, then we can be no.1 in the s*x industry. :D
Bro, Care to give more pointers, as to how to be no.1 in s.x industry, if joint opens 24hrs? oso considering the risks involves... :D
Thanx

groo
10-08-2005, 02:18 AM
wondering is there any 24 hour massage joint where ...I was driving along Aljunied Road opposite SCN Building (near Cathay Hotel) at 2am yesterday and i noticed that the 2 massage shops were still opened... The dressed-up-to-rape-you WLs were standing outside talking and smoking.... :D Just 2 shops away which was closed, I saw another 2 ladies standing around, presumably to solicit for customers... :p

owen10
10-08-2005, 03:31 AM
I was driving along Aljunied Road opposite SCN Building (near Cathay Hotel) at 2am yesterday and i noticed that the 2 massage shops were still opened... The dressed-up-to-rape-you WLs were standing outside talking and smoking.... Just 2 shops away which was closed, I saw another 2 ladies standing around, presumably to solicit for customers...

got rub yr eyes n look again at d gals bo?
muz b careful u noe, esp this month ... 2am somemore ..
wait dun anyhow end up bonking THE MAID ... :D :eek:

groo
10-08-2005, 05:04 AM
got rub yr eyes n look again at d gals bo?
muz b careful u noe, esp this month ... 2am somemore ..
wait dun anyhow end up bonking THE MAID ...Hehheh, no salah. My domestic goddess was with me and we were also joking if our eyes were playing a trick on us... especially since these 2 shops are always very dark inside, even during the day time, with only a few night lights on.... :D Dun have to make up story, there are bros who haved posted FRs on these 2 shops before.... drive past the place yourself for a look if you're in that area... :p

dreaded_ho
10-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Bro, Care to give more pointers, as to how to be no.1 in s.x industry, if joint opens 24hrs? oso considering the risks involves... :D
Thanx

probably have to be in standard like batam where their s*x industry shoot up like hell.

RueBen
10-08-2005, 12:58 PM
A 24hr massage joint only for members exclusive, can be considered.
Anyway, the shop opens only to regulars, risks minimised.
Perhaps TNs owners could think along those lines...
Only problem iz, first step, how to get the exclusive members clientelle...
Any suggestions bros?

owen10
10-08-2005, 01:28 PM
A 24hr massage joint only for members exclusive, can be considered.
Anyway, the shop opens only to regulars, risks minimised.
Perhaps TNs owners could think along those lines...
Only problem iz, first step, how to get the exclusive members clientelle...
Any suggestions bros?

Questions:

1) What is d likelihood of bros goin for a massage, say fr 12 midnight to 8am d ??? i thk avg u may onli get, like less than 5? So, is it economically feasible? even if it's an exclusive members club (non paying), bros' attendance may b inconsistent n unpredictable. remembr it's a luxury, not a need.

2) 24 hr joint means d gals will haf to standby round d clock. Which gals will wanna work like say, 4am or 7am? still got energy meh? if u say d gals wk on shifts, will d boss be willing to take d risk that d gals may not have a single customer during d whole shift, say 11pm-8am?

my 0.005 cents ...

Ah_Hia
10-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Questions:

1) What is d likelihood of bros goin for a massage, say fr 12 midnight to 8am d ??? i thk avg u may onli get, like less than 5? So, is it economically feasible? even if it's an exclusive members club (non paying), bros' attendance may b inconsistent n unpredictable. remembr it's a luxury, not a need.

2) 24 hr joint means d gals will haf to standby round d clock. Which gals will wanna work like say, 4am or 7am? still got energy meh? if u say d gals wk on shifts, will d boss be willing to take d risk that d gals may not have a single customer during d whole shift, say 11pm-8am?

my 0.005 cents ...

Good question...
Last time didn't have much gals in GL after midnight.
Nowadays they are standing around 24/7.

Last time there was no 24/7 fast food or for that fact delivery.
Now there is.

Sometimes, it's not the demand the springs the supply.
It's the supply which springs the demand.

Cheers !

Mister911targa
10-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Good question...

Now there is.

Cheers !
Excellent thinking both sides of d coin bro!
Create the trend, good say!

born_mean
10-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Excellent thinking both sides of d coin bro!
Create the trend, good say!
Bro...no need to wait for long...I expect to see this 24/7 "sex' joints (be it TN/HC/Legal) springing up...definitely in time for the Integrated Resorts.

Juz my 2-cents. BM

owen10
10-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Good question...

Now there is.

Cheers !

well, in tis case d boss haf to do a lot of mkt survey n research liao loh. food outlets r different bro ... we can haf many hungry men in d wee hours of d morning .. but to create such a mkt for 24/7 massage joint we need to have many horny men who r desperate to release in d morning :D

bro born mean has a point too. when d IRs r built, many ppls' lifestyles r goin to change. probably there'll b more nite owls ard. n dun 4get d tourists too. n when ppl win $$$ they r more willing to spend. but that's gonna b in few yrs time. but as it is now, i dun thk it's feasible ... YET.

my 1 yuan bao worth :D

RepulsE
10-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Hhaa jus for ur info..U need license to operate 24hrs for a shop.. if nt mata can come catch U. . :p

Ah_Hia
11-08-2005, 01:26 AM
but to create such a mkt for 24/7 massage joint we need to have many horny men who r desperate to release in d morning :D

Tell me, most of u bros here work on a 9-5 job as most other locals.
So after 5 most HC and TNs are crowded.
Even GL is not spared.

How about those bros who work perm afternoon shift ?
3-11pm.
By the time the finish work late late liao where to find HC to ease back ache and release ??
Off day must spend time with family mah ??

At first ppl think it won't.
Look at Mustafa.
Trust me lah.
It'll work !

laijong
11-08-2005, 11:33 AM
they can have surcharge like taxi driver at before midnight that is how much, prehap we can opt for two hour for massage and two hour for face facial wash where usually we can take time off from CO one hour even have to pretending to be missing sometime. but at night is totally different when we having ICT can tell her night training. she can't go to camp outside spot check you right?

Ah_Hia
11-08-2005, 11:35 AM
but at night is totally different when we having ICT can tell her night training. she can't go to camp outside spot check you right?

U best lah !! :D

yoyoRon
11-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Tell me, most of u bros here work on a 9-5 job as most other locals.
So after 5 most HC and TNs are crowded.
Even GL is not spared.
How about those bros who work perm afternoon shift ?
3-11pm.
By the time the finish work late late liao where to find HC to ease back ache and release ??
Off day must spend time with family mah ??
At first ppl think it won't.
Look at Mustafa.
Trust me lah.
It'll work !
Yup, count me in bro ah hia,
been looking for after midnight dip in SG, after my HK work stint last year.

Ah_Hia
11-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Yup, count me in bro ah hia,
been looking for after midnight dip in SG, after my HK work stint last year.

Count u in for what ??
I not going to open one hor !

JJjumper
12-08-2005, 12:38 AM
just back from trip to China, seen that they have 24 hrs massage there, but not t hose with hanky panky type. Serious foot massage, ear candle, heat treatment, tuinas etc. business still very good when I visit at 2 am. many family members would be having massage in the same room.

hope someone would consider opening one to serve those night birds

punishit
12-08-2005, 03:42 AM
BKK ones also open very late

Ah_Hia
12-08-2005, 04:22 AM
BKK ones also open very late

Late is not the point here.
In HDY got 24hr traditional thai massage.

We need that in SG.

slicker
12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Sorry bros, pardon me if i am wrong. I have been driving around Geylang for the past 2 nites and i saw the TN beside the sex shop..."sweet secret" or something like that still open!!!! :confused: I peep in a few occassions when I passed by and YES!! the girls are there. :eek: And you can probably see 1 FL sitting at the doorstep doing "SENTRY" duty??!? Any bros can try to check whether am I rite?? If yes...this could be the midnite playground..for all bros having an urge..
Cheers..

slicker
12-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Ah ha...paiseh...forget to list the location. It's a few shops away from Lips Disco...along Geylang main road..before Lor 14 junction...

Ah_Hia
12-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Ah ha...paiseh...forget to list the location. It's a few shops away from Lips Disco...along Geylang main road..before Lor 14 junction...

this place opened about 2-3 weeks ago i think.
It's a branch of another outlet in Joo chiat or East coast area......

tanmikel
12-08-2005, 11:06 AM
correct me if I'm wrong but is cat40s at L16-L18 available even till up to about 3 or 4 am ?

Ah_Hia
12-08-2005, 11:30 AM
correct me if I'm wrong but is cat40s at L16-L18 available even till up to about 3 or 4 am ?

I think so..... somtimes see some joints open till late...but dunno what time lah !

groo
12-08-2005, 11:31 AM
...been driving around Geylang for the past 2 nites and i saw the TN beside the sex shop..."sweet secret" or something like that still open!!!! :confused: I peep in a few occassions when I passed by and YES!! the girls are there. ...Ha! I mentioned here earlier about seeing the one along Aljunied Road near Cathay Hotel still opened at 2am and some bros here think maybe it's chit-guet and i'm seeing things! Looks like i'm not the only one leh... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

slicker
15-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Ha! I mentioned here earlier about seeing the one along Aljunied Road near Cathay Hotel still opened at 2am and some bros here think maybe it's chit-guet and i'm seeing things! Looks like i'm not the only one leh... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

I dun think u r seeing things lah...keke...anyway, bery tempted to go in but always infront of the entrance sat a "not-to-my liking" gal...so din not bother to try until i see a reasonable one........ :p

UKnowWho
15-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Did try the one near cathay hotel. As usual $30 for 45min...always quote 1hr, but to the end still 45min. But the FJ fxxxing expensive. They always quote between $120 to $150 for FJ. :eek:

FR for xiaoxue.
Looks: 7/10 (Very cute looking but abit fleshy.)
Massage: 6/10 (oK LOR GOT ABIT OF Shenght but like dunno where to massage.)
BBBJ: 5/10 (got abit of suction but too fast end liao)
Service: 6/10 (at least can touch here and there.)
FJ: 7/10 (Not bad...can manage to change 3 paterns)
RTF: May consider if no time to release at HC. Also got some gf feelings. After the main course, still hug u for at least 10min to tcss and try to make u steam again. hehehe manage to get phone no. from her.

LOBANGKING
15-08-2005, 04:04 PM
wondering is there any 24 hour massage joint where mcdonald have 24 hour operation hour

yo bro,....theres one tuina in geylang lorong 14 or 16...
Open till 0600hrs all typical PRC....an hr or 45mins for 28bucks..

Basically its a fxxx place cos gals there dying to fxxx onli. price steep too for bj/fj..but can bring down to 60 bucks...for fj..
Overall no good place..beri weird n towel old.

but did feel horny when bypass the tuina shop in the wee hours hahahaha

groo
16-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Did try the one near cathay hotel. ..FR for xiaoxue.
Looks: 7/10 (Very cute looking but abit fleshy.)...Most of them seem to be quite chio and fleshy, based on what i can beo of those standing or sitting outside as i drive past... Usually they'll be sitting down and bending forward to show us dirty old men half-ball.... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

FuglyMan
17-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Just posted a FR @ New Fruit Stall & thought if bros are interested as one of the fruits that needs urgent cash is willing to work late.
Bros interested can call her at 8176-0474 but after 11.00pm only
Up my pts if it is good but forgive if not up to your expectations

druid
17-08-2005, 04:14 AM
my first post here...

anyway...thot there are still afew message or tuina at joo chiat thats open till like 5 or 6am? was scouting and driving around with my friends after supper and session at TH KTV a couple of weeks back. it was already 4am when we walk along joo chiat and the PRCs there not too bad....but mostly average.

ndrw
29-08-2005, 04:32 AM
I had tried one 24 hrs TN @ opposite Sultan Plaza. Is along jalan Sultan. price was on market rate but the massage was bad compared to those @ boon tat st. Was a very bad experience for me, for those who is interested can try but if you get something bad, dun blame me.
This is first few post so hope the senior can give me a chance if the FR is not good. :)

$ : $35/ hr
hj : -
bj : dun provide
fj : $60 ( with a rushing feeling )
overall : 1 / 10

AHGONG
29-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Just posted a FR @ New Fruit Stall & thought if bros are interested as one of the fruits that needs urgent cash is willing to work late.
Bros interested can call her at 8176-0474 but after 11.00pm only
Up my pts if it is good but forgive if not up to your expectations

yo brudder,

jus a word of advise....try not to post the actual contact nos here...becos u nv know who will use the nos to do wat(if u know wat i mean)....if u care for your contact...then wouldnt suggest u do this..PM or email would be a better choice...

jus my 2 cents...