PDA

View Full Version : Let's stand united

capital
15-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Hi all bros of SBF, I am starting this thread is because I guess most guys have experienced the way that we felt kind of like cheated or short changed by some of the girls in FL Dome 2. Like most guys here I also have been short changed by these Dragon China gals who come here to work. It seems that the attitudes and services of the girls these days are getting worse.

I have been pondering is it that they have been discussing with one another behind our backs thinking that we are all very easy meat that they can get us to fork out our hard earn $$$ easily without having to do much to provide us with the good services we are looking for. I recognize the fact that some gals do not provide certain services such as 'frenching' or 'fingering' and these 'no-no' are indicated in their respective OKTs' thread. I guess many bros have thus far shown the due respect to them by not forcing them. If bros who have been forcing them to do something against their will, like many bros here who have shown the girls with respect, I sincerely hope u will change.

Thus I am starting this thread in the hope that only real genuine bad service FRs be posted here to alert the bros so that they will not waste their hard-earned $$$. Let's STAND UNITED n WEED out all these bad services and bad attitudes shown by these bad girls after u have patronize them by boycotting them so that they will not earn the 'easy money' that they thought of making out of our pockets.

For bros who wish to speak ill of girls for intentions we are unsure of, please kindly refrain from posting in this thread. I hope that all bros can stand united and help one another to identify the 'bad eggs' (girls with bad services and bad attitudes) and drive them out of business so that they will leave our country at the earliest time. Also please refrain from bringing your disputes with one another into this thread and I sincerely also do not wish to see zapping the points of one another in here.

I started this thread with the main intention to identify the 'bad eggs' so that these bad eggs can leave our country soon. Of course to make this work, it requires the participation of all bros here. Not sure if this will work but I certainly hope so. Happy cheonging and hope to see the genuine 'bad attitudes n bad services' FRs soon.;)

sammysgboy
16-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Bro, the longer they stay here, the more they would know about Singaporean customers ;) And the longer they stay here, the more customers they have in their hands. So they don't need to put their 100% onto those newer customers unless they need them. ;)

loneyheart
16-12-2013, 12:08 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=393882

there already a similar thread to refer to

sporeknight76
16-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Bro, tats v gd n caring of u to start tis thread. A no. of threads similar to yrs hav been here for short time b4 they gt deleted. But nevertheless its better than doin nthing at all. It will soon get delete but we will start one again. Tis will nd all bros here who want gd svc n no more short chg by bad attitudes FLs , stay united.

Thks TS for doin tis. Fellow bros pls supp.

m600
16-12-2013, 12:32 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=359468&page=9

here is another link, the FL i write is somewhere in corner cheating cheongster here she can't even do a proper massage and yet charge for the rate for massage! i saw her in other thread using another name and different fone number! Guys please aware!

capital
16-12-2013, 03:26 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=393882

there already a similar thread to refer to

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=359468&page=9

here is another link, the FL i write is somewhere in corner cheating cheongster here she can't even do a proper massage and yet charge for the rate for massage! i saw her in other thread using another name and different fone number! Guys please aware!

Yes, it is true that they are similar threads n our intentions at the end of the day are the same. But my real intention is to totally weed out all these 'bad eggs' by boycotting them. Therefore I would like all bros to stand united n drive these girls out of our island.;)

capital
16-12-2013, 03:40 AM
Thread : Let's stand united

Date : 16-12-2013 12:42 AM

Comment : SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT ; SO MUST ZAP YOU!

To the bro who zap me, I think u r a real idiot yourself. Like I have said I am not here to make enemies with anyone here and I have mentioned in the thread asking all bros not to zap n start bad relations. I believe all bros here receive education to a certain n please if after reading this thread n that u do not like it, that is fine. But PLEASE DO NOT ZAP PEOPLE. I hope u stop doing such senseless thing. Many bros here in SBF sometimes get cheated n the numbers are on the rise. What I'm trying to do is to get bros to contribute all the negative FRs experienced by them here so that the others will not become victims. I like to re-iterate again to all bros PLEASE DO NOT START ZAPPING HERE. Learn to respect people n I believe we are mature people n also do not give people names too.:p

capital
19-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Great that so far bro have not been disappointed by their sessions. I hope all bros have their satisfied sessions. Happy bonking bros and hope that all of u have a happy time.;)

drekman
20-12-2013, 02:16 AM
If the girls no this and no that, she is a con. She has a negative attitude , and you will not get anything out from her. china woman all con.

lover8boy
20-12-2013, 05:43 PM
so many nice hot sexy smiling photos in this thread.. but sometimes the true sexxion is far from what we expect or deserve for the 80 to 100 we pay. Yes, we singaporeans are truly too nice when we get bad service or service no where near what is advertised. The FLs usually blame their agent for over advertising but sometimes, their minimun service standard is truly fucked up!
And the FLs just ignore complaints knowing that many times we just fuck and forget the lousy experience

canthaveenuf
20-12-2013, 07:07 PM
so many nice hot sexy smiling photos in this thread.. but sometimes the true sexxion is far from what we expect or deserve for the 80 to 100 we pay. Yes, we singaporeans are truly too nice when we get bad service or service no where near what is advertised. The FLs usually blame their agent for over advertising but sometimes, their minimun service standard is truly fucked up!
And the FLs just ignore complaints knowing that many times we just fuck and forget the lousy experience

I raise my two hands, two legs and one dick!!! Totally agree with what you said bro. Happened to me a couple of times also. And especially painful if it cost $120.

Yes, it is true that they are similar threads n our intentions at the end of the day are the same. But my real intention is to totally weed out all these 'bad eggs' by boycotting them. Therefore I would like all bros to stand united n drive these girls out of our island.

Support this thread.

Just the other day, I was chatting with a FL about the bad attitudes of some of the FLs here and she asked me "Why these gals behave like that?" That got me thinking ..... Why indeed? If they had taken the risks and paid so much money to work here and earn money, why would they want to jeopardize it all by providing such fucked-up service? The only logical answer to this question must be that they couldn't care less and thought that they can take us kind Singaporean men for a ride. If they couldn't care less, then, we should all help them ...... by exposing these FLs and boycotting them.

risingup
20-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Support yr idea...may there be more FRs

capital
23-12-2013, 04:36 AM
Great no news is good news. That is to say everyone is happy. I definitely hope the number of bad experiences bros once went thru will drop. Happy bonking bros;).