PDA

View Full Version : ladies night

tallnhansome
11-12-2013, 09:22 PM
girls, milfs all welcome!

Lets shake that ass! pm me for details on tonight's party!

only for females please. thanks

acidicavex
11-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Wah as if u book the whole club like that cheehong kia :eek:

discordpiggy
11-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Wah as if u book the whole club like that cheehong kia :eek:

brother u ok or not?! today is special day 11.12.13! also its wednesday... Ladies nite - as stated per thread title... no need book whole club also all ladies la. just that TS can chooose and eat more ladies nia.

u how old?! 50 ah?! :D u wrong gen la... nowsadays... gen z one all gao keng types one.

acidicavex
12-12-2013, 08:11 AM
brother u ok or not?! today is special day 11.12.13! also its wednesday... Ladies nite - as stated per thread title... no need book whole club also all ladies la. just that TS can chooose and eat more ladies nia.

u how old?! 50 ah?! :D u wrong gen la... nowsadays... gen z one all gao keng types one.

Than if so just go there and party lo why need to come jio only ladies?? If like his Nick scare no gals walk into the club open a bottle dom see got gals flock to him or not. He just fucking cheapo.

ah rat
12-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Sis discordpiggy,U can shake yr ass :D

yangguo
12-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Dear sis, you ok or not?

What's so special about 11/12/13? :D

It's just another normal day ma.. Woke up go pangsai, after that brush my teeth and shave, then go bathing, etc..

To me everyday is a special day so long as my beloved ones spend the day happily with me :)

hcg_explorer
12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10119747&highlight=#post10119747

better be careful to reply to this thread hor... if not whole family will kenna fuck by him lol...

acidicavex
12-12-2013, 11:15 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10119747&highlight=#post10119747

better be careful to reply to this thread hor... if not whole family will kenna fuck by him lol...

Oh Ya lol very fierce hor I think till now still post looking for mean arh his tallnhandsome is 有限公司

ah rat
12-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Oh Ya lol very fierce hor I think till now still post looking for mean arh his tallnhandsome is 有限公司

Ah Lau must standby his karchng :D

hcg_explorer
12-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Ah Lau must standby his karchng :D

ha... 阿佬 muz standby " MOUTH " cos TS ask 阿佬 go eat 阿佬's own shit.. :(

discordpiggy
12-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Dear sis, you ok or not?

What's so special about 11/12/13? :D

It's just another normal day ma.. Woke up go pangsai, after that brush my teeth and shave, then go bathing, etc..

To me everyday is a special day so long as my beloved ones spend the day happily with me :)

it's just special numbering. because this set of numbers will never ever appear again going forward in the course of this universe in this current dimension.

Unless, with the fact that this dimension will terminate all living organisms and desolate this planet, this planet restart from 0 and reboot, then the living organisms going forward will enjoy, probably, this same numeric, orbital period of this particular planet, Earth in this solar system, as they call it.

:D