PDA

View Full Version : Taking My Wife With Me to Geylang

Enigma Dux
06-08-2005, 10:48 AM
My wife is thinking about joining me for a session in Geylang. Do any of teh houses do this sort of thing - how much do they charge if they do so? Anyone else ever took someone else along for a 3some

sbfpolis
06-08-2005, 11:54 PM
I dunno what to say ..... :(

naemlo
06-08-2005, 11:56 PM
My wife is thinking about joining me for a session in Geylang. Do any of teh houses do this sort of thing - how much do they charge if they do so? Anyone else ever took someone else along for a 3some

How the hell u got yourself this type of open minded wife???

fun4evergood
07-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Why would u do that? I strongly suggest against it......... :eek:

sbfpolis
07-08-2005, 12:02 AM
How the hell u got yourself this type of open minded wife???
Are you saying it's good or bad ?

Torch_Man
07-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Bro, U R 1 LUCKY MAN.
really hope 2 hv such a gf/wife like yours.
UNDERSTANDING, OPEN-MINDED, SPORTY.
Congrats 2 u.

this kind of lobang not much, will inform u wen hv.

naemlo
07-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Are you saying it's good or bad ?

I also dunno whether it is good or bad.... :confused:

altw78
07-08-2005, 12:09 AM
maybe to u its good to me its bad :p
just joking

Titslover
07-08-2005, 12:10 AM
3some nt necessary must be 2 gals one guy, mb can try 2 guys 1 gal... I think many bros here willing to fulfil ur wife's wish....

sbfpolis
07-08-2005, 12:10 AM
For me I can screw around, but cannot imagine the OC get screwed or laid by others ... :p

altw78
07-08-2005, 12:11 AM
If u dont mind,can i join? :p :cool:

naemlo
07-08-2005, 12:12 AM
For me I can screw around, but cannot imagine the OC get screwed or laid by others ... :p

Men r always like this.... ;)

naemlo
07-08-2005, 12:13 AM
If u dont mind,can i join? :p :cool:

U cannot join.... go n place your bet on Charity Shield....

sbfpolis
07-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Can watch the game at the GL room during bonking time... :D

altw78
07-08-2005, 12:19 AM
someone just zapped me :cool:

IreneXXX
07-08-2005, 12:21 AM
There was this gal samster mango_ceci who posted some time back asking for FL/WL who does FFM. Maybe can ask her and see if your wife will reciprocate their FFM???

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40816

raiders
07-08-2005, 12:23 AM

I think the house's OKT will reject U. You can probably try those standing in the streets. Generally they are more flexible.

For me, I will never allow such threesome, be it 2 girls, 1 guy or vice versa. If 2 person really love each other, they will be able to satisfy each other. For me, Im always thinking of new tricks to make my gf happy. On her part, her moaning, licking has been improving tremedously. I guess to stay SEXtified, it takes both party's efforts. :)

naemlo
07-08-2005, 12:25 AM
someone just zapped me :cool:

Who zapped u?? By how many pts??? Not me not me..... :D

IreneXXX
07-08-2005, 12:33 AM
I guess to stay SEXtified, it takes both party's efforts. :)Yup... and what one or both parties will do include organising said threesomes or swings ;)

KingEros
07-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Yup... and what one or both parties will do include organising said threesomes or swings ;)
Organising or participating or attending a swing party, out of deepest love for your spouse is fully understandable & admirable ...

But in the case of the threadstarter, I have this faint recollection of a storyline where the wife asked of the same & after the threesome at the brothel, the wife also issued the husband with divorce papers.

To think that the majority of the responses here actually constitutes "pats on the back" & "how the hell did you get so lucky" stereotypes ... gosh, you guys really sane enough to think that such a wife exist?? :eek:

owen10
07-08-2005, 01:00 AM
i hope d threadstarter did not start d topic as a joke. sounds kinda ridiculous! :rolleyes:

JOGK
07-08-2005, 03:37 AM
i hope d threadstarter did not start d topic as a joke. sounds kinda ridiculous! :rolleyes:

ya its like ...a tiger, a lion and a deer eating lunch together :(

chiqinhan
07-08-2005, 04:12 AM

great to know tat someone here thinks the same, tried once till now, my gf watched mi bonkin a prc in GL hotel. damn shiok n turn on. esp when frenchin my gf n the prc blowing for mi....

another time while i bonkin my sex partner in my room, my gf in the living listenin to our bonkin session. too bad my sex partner refuse to let my gf see us bonkin.. haha....

short of vitamin M now. will like to go GL try soon....

chiqinhan
07-08-2005, 04:13 AM
ya its like ...a tiger, a lion and a deer eating lunch together :(

haha, nice quote. but its really happening...... nothing is impossible in this world.............

evo3
07-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Is quite unbelieve man. How can a wife agreed to go to GL with the husband and do souch thing. For me my wife will never mentioned about GL dont talk about going there with her, but to have a gal friend outside my wife did not object me, this already good enough for me liao. :D

vader69
07-08-2005, 09:14 AM
WTH???

Why in the world would your wife allows u go bonking a WL and she joins in??? U go to be kidding to have a wife that is so open minded that she allows u to bonk a WL??

evo3
07-08-2005, 10:00 AM
ya man, a wife can allow you to hv a G/F but not go with you to bonk GL FL.
Dont think is right. If hv G/F the wife can close one eyes. If you bonk FL I think no way lah

hunter1234
07-08-2005, 02:04 PM

its a trap... :rolleyes:

owen10
07-08-2005, 02:56 PM
ya man, a wife can allow you to hv a G/F but not go with you to bonk GL FL.
Dont think is right. If hv G/F the wife can close one eyes. If you bonk FL I think no way lah

since his wife is so da fang, i wonder if threadstarter is oso so da fang enuff to let d wife bonk some1 while he watches??? :rolleyes:

altw78
07-08-2005, 04:28 PM
must be u lah

..i..
Who zapped u?? By how many pts??? Not me not me..... :D

naemlo
07-08-2005, 05:11 PM
must be u lah

..i..

Cannot be me lah.... havn't reach the stage where I can give u n deduct u so fast. :rolleyes:

fun4evergood
07-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Cannot be me lah.... havn't reach the stage where I can give u n deduct u so fast. :rolleyes:

The threadstart started a Joke....u guy started a fight ?? ha ha...just joking...u guys are buddy har.... :)

enzer88
07-08-2005, 11:42 PM
great to know tat someone here thinks the same, tried once till now, my gf watched mi bonkin a prc in GL hotel. damn shiok n turn on. esp when frenchin my gf n the prc blowing for mi....

another time while i bonkin my sex partner in my room, my gf in the living listenin to our bonkin session. too bad my sex partner refuse to let my gf see us bonkin.. haha....

short of vitamin M now. will like to go GL try soon....bro,u got a wonderful life........So envy u!! :D

sbfpolis
08-08-2005, 01:20 AM

short of vitamin M now. will like to go GL try soon....
Bro, your gf must be so unbelieveably open. :p

Krappy
08-08-2005, 01:28 AM
I think maybe they might prefer to let this happen,
rather than let the guy find a GF outside himself...
At least she will know this is just sex and is aware of how and when it happens...
Just a thought.

Siong2
08-08-2005, 01:38 AM
I think maybe they might prefer to let this happen,
rather than let the guy find a GF outside himself...
At least she will know this is just sex and is aware of how and when it happens...
Just a thought.

.... how many gals can really take this? Mine? No way.. she sure cry like hell... :o

astrozz
08-08-2005, 08:06 AM

Please lar guys , do you really think this guy is real ?? :mad:

MMM88
08-08-2005, 10:11 AM

gosh......u festish is kinda pervert.....3 some (include wif)... :eek:
Man ......hands up......hzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

newyorker88
08-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Hahhahaa, maybe you can ask some of the brothers here for help. They willing to to it for free. Perhaps you can search for gang bangs or 3-some in this forum.

Good DAy

sbfpolis
08-08-2005, 10:15 AM
So far threadstarter very quiet .........