PDA

View Full Version : Libero's Hitlist

Libero
11-12-2013, 11:41 AM
It's almost Christmas so time for sharing and caring. Test drove a few newbies and veterans so decided to share my FR with bros for the festive season.

First call is Yin Duo Duo (16w06)

Had seen her earlier at 2831A and looks quite my type with her SYT looks tinged with a slutty edge. I also like her midriff-baring dressing. Seen her twice with nice sexy hotpants and hot heels.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT and slutty looks)
Body: 8/10 (Slim 1.6mplus B+ cupper with nice proportionate tight bod)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was not that into it at first but I managed to slowly play her into full frenching)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Solid blow with nice tongue flicking)
FJ: 7/10 (Good service and gets in the mood quite quickly. Managed to move her petite bod up for a carry fuck and standing doggie in front of mirror)

Overall was a good service fuck with a newbie. Was not disappointed since I earlier had reservations on newbies. She has quite a lot of signatures at 2831A so I think her popularity is on the up.

Libero
11-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Buzz another newbie FR for bros.

Xia Tian or Summer (16w12) - she is number 7.

Heard there is a bunch of newbies at Yi Tiao Long so decided to venture there to recce afternoon. She immediately caught my eye, tall and leggy babe dressed in a bikini type outfit that shows off her long legs

Looks: 7/10 (Sexy CFM looks)
Body: 7/10 (She took off her high heels before going up the stairs and immediately dropped much shorter. I think around 1.63m, with a very slim and taut body with B boops. Love her sexy legs.)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was lucky with her for french. She told me she is selective in that)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Took my didi with good suction. I think she likes sucking a lot, spent a lot of time on that)
FJ: 7/10 (Was not the horny slutty type that I like. I had to initiate a lot of the moves but she was quite spontaneous in response)

I think this babe is good for leg lovers. She has a really nice tight body but would be better if her boobs bigger. Not RTF for me because a lot of cais to try.

Libero
11-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Time for FR on some angpais still left in GL-land

Mei You (2033)

Had a hard time trying to get this angpai but was not disappointed when finally managed to grab her at her homebase. She was dressed in a tight and short cheongsam lingerie, didi immediately marikita.

Looks: 8/10 (Bros have already FR on her smoking sexy looks, combined with her nice contacts, she looks like an AV queen waiting to fucked)
Body: 8/10 (Seldom do I think a petite girl like her would have such a hot bod. Nice full C cup boobies ready for the taking on her fullsome body)
Frenching: 8/10 (Definitely a player material, teased me with just lip kungfu and tongue and wet my ears and fingers but kept the frenching only till she was high riding my cock)
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best and sluttiest so far. (Full suction with a lot of saliva. Tongue licking the cockhead combined with her hands stroking my base and then took it all in with speed with her eyes fixed on you the whole time. Shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (The foreplay already so hot I had to take her full in. Had her ride cowboy before doggie and finished her off missionary with her moaning high and eyes fixed on you the whole time.

Super AV experience. She has been here for a while and quite a lot of followers. Have to wait and queue for my next RTF :D

Libero
11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
UK (1649)

Looks: 8/10 (Sexy chio SYT looks)
Body: 8/10 (Very curvy bod with C boobs. Definitely worth her angpai standing)
Frenching: 8/10 (Natural frencher, just wanted more and more of my tongue)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Loved her full catbath that comes full flow into her BBBJ. Wanted to savour her beauty so stood and had her blow in front of the mirror, solid stuff)
FJ: 8/10 (She likes the fast pumping. So I took her first in missionary and doggie and carryfuck. Ended with her pumping me reverse cowboy at the edge of the bed to cum)

Another angpai. Tried calling her from other houses cannot get. As always some say it's because of 1649 OKT duo. Got her only after waiting for one session at her homebase.

Libero
11-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Apple (1809)

Looks: 7/10 (Very SYT Sichuan babe, not that spicegirl sexy enough for me)
Body: 9/10 (Her bod is legendary in GL, saw her many times, especially in two piece outfits. Her C+ boobs and sexy legs really very desirable)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was not that keen but I was lucky she frenching me in the end :D)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Hardworking full action from her but I think she is as skilled as the other angpais)
FJ: 7/10 (Really enjoyed fucking such a hot bod and her boobs just bouncing all over. I was fucking her more than her fucking me, just enjoy her all over )

Had her on my KIV list for quite the longest time because heard many mixed reviews about her service level. I think she needs people to warm her up or else service might not be that good. I had a good time with her and she's very sweet SYT girl.

comm
11-12-2013, 11:41 PM
thxs for the FRs bro

Libero
12-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks bro, more for Xmas sharing.

Coco (1805)
Looks: 8/10 (She's a smoky hot babe, much like those clubbing babes I tend to bio)
Body: 8/10 (She's got quite a curvy bod and nice height to do standing bonk)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not those aggressive kimd but natural frenching with her and really like her soft lips)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Standard fare but her deepthroat is quite slurpy and solid)
FJ: 7/10 (Love her riding but not as long as I hoped for. Perhaps she was tired that day, wanted me to take over but came back to ride me again after I spooned her in bed. Buay tahan after second ride and shot out my load)

I did not think she was so angpai but not that easy to get her outside her house. Maybe she has some regulars at 1805. But really like her smoky sexy looks :D

Libero
12-12-2013, 03:50 PM
06 (24M13)

Looks: 6/10 (Was a recommendation from a friend, so ordered her and was paished to reject. Her roundish face did not appeal to me)
Body: 7/10 (She is more of a slim but curvy kind of babe)
Frenching: 6/10 (Easy to french her but does not seem that into it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Solid blower, hardworking and likes to lick the cocktip quite a bit)
FJ: 6/10 (I wasn't really turned on by her looks so took her from the back most of the time, doggie was very nice and made her ride to cum. Riding was very fast and intense.)

This was quite a letdown for me. She seems to have quite a lot of fans but I think her looks really not that great. Much better cais in GL, so not RTF for me.

Libero
12-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Xiaochun (1649)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not that kind of conventional pretty look. But has a foxy edge and also a little different because she is Zhuang minority race)
Body: 7.10 (Very tight and supple bod but downside is her B boobs - will be perfect if she is C)
Frenching: 6/10 (Was surprised she is a reluctant frencher. Only managed to steal a few while banging her missionary)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Super service from her, blew me for ages. Love the way she mix in massaging your balls and two finger shaft stroking with her tonguefu and deep blows)
FJ: 8/10 (She's got a really nice bod to bonk. Had facing the mirror most of the time, cowgirl, standing doggie and came in missionary because her moaning really buay tahan)

She is a true service queen as described by bros. Her catbath is mixed with suction and also both hands keep massaging your balls. Really solid BBBJ as well. I seldom will let go during BBBJ but she really made me close to the edge. Really commando standard :)

keewee
12-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Xiaochun (1649)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not that kind of conventional pretty look. But has a foxy edge and also a little different because she is Zhuang minority race)
Body: 7.10 (Very tight and supple bod but downside is her B boobs - will be perfect if she is C)
Frenching: 6/10 (Was surprised she is a reluctant frencher. Only managed to steal a few while banging her missionary)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Super service from her, blew me for ages. Love the way she mix in massaging your balls and two finger shaft stroking with her tonguefu and deep blows)
FJ: 8/10 (She's got a really nice bod to bonk. Had facing the mirror most of the time, cowgirl, standing doggie and came in missionary because her moaning really buay tahan)

She is a true service queen as described by bros. Her catbath is mixed with suction and also both hands keep massaging your balls. Really solid BBBJ as well. I seldom will let go during BBBJ but she really made me close to the edge. Really commando standard :)

yeah bro shes good as i should say one commando service queen ...

and yeah i loved her figure

s(Aint
12-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi bro

Wanna check is Apple gives AR?

Apple (1809)

Looks: 7/10 (Very SYT Sichuan babe, not that spicegirl sexy enough for me)
Body: 9/10 (Her bod is legendary in GL, saw her many times, especially in two piece outfits. Her C+ boobs and sexy legs really very desirable)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was not that keen but I was lucky she frenching me in the end :D)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Hardworking full action from her but I think she is as skilled as the other angpais)
FJ: 7/10 (Really enjoyed fucking such a hot bod and her boobs just bouncing all over. I was fucking her more than her fucking me, just enjoy her all over )

Had her on my KIV list for quite the longest time because heard many mixed reviews about her service level. I think she needs people to warm her up or else service might not be that good. I had a good time with her and she's very sweet SYT girl.

Villian
12-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Can 1649 and 2033 opt for 45mins session for $100?

slyer
12-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi bro

Apple 1809 gave me brief AR. But this girl is selective in AR & frenching. Manage ur expectation bro.

SunZhi
12-12-2013, 10:59 PM

Coco (1805)
Looks: 8/10 (She's a smoky hot babe, much like those clubbing babes I tend to bio)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not those aggressive kimd but natural frenching with her and really like her soft lips)
FJ: 7/10 (Love her riding but not as long as I hoped for. Perhaps she was tired that day, wanted me to take over but came back to ride me again after I spooned her in bed. Buay tahan after second ride and shot out my load)

I did not think she was so angpai but not that easy to get her outside her house. Maybe she has some regulars at 1805. But really like her smoky sexy looks :D

Can this girl do tarma?
During tarma session, can fuck both girls or just one?

Libero
13-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Did not really go through the service motions with her. Was so busy rubba and raping her hot bod. So did not know whether she AR :D

Hi bro

Libero
13-12-2013, 09:44 AM
These two house I don't think can. The only house so far I have seen for this kind of arrangement is 2038 but also does not apply to all girls.

Can 1649 and 2033 opt for 45mins session for $100?

Libero
13-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Don't think she does tarma. But you can go her house ask loh - 1805.

Can this girl do tarma?
During tarma session, can fuck both girls or just one?

comm
13-12-2013, 09:53 AM

Coco (1805)

i have been eyeing coco too...she certainly has the syt figure and sexy dressing, although face not my type so i din straight away call

06 (24M13)

Looks: 6/10 (Was a recommendation from a friend, so ordered her and was paished to reject. Her roundish face did not appeal to me)
Body: 7/10 (She is more of a slim but curvy kind of babe)
Frenching: 6/10 (Easy to french her but does not seem that into it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Solid blower, hardworking and likes to lick the cocktip quite a bit)
FJ: 6/10 (I wasn't really turned on by her looks so took her from the back most of the time, doggie was very nice and made her ride to cum. Riding was very fast and intense.)

This was quite a letdown for me. She seems to have quite a lot of fans but I think her looks really not that great. Much better cais in GL, so not RTF for me.

wah...zap zap :p:p

Libero
13-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Bro comm, actually so far I have been recce some of the newbies also face not my type hee... Seen Alice and Yi Dian Hong (16w06), Model (1856) and also three of the newbies Xiaoyu, Lele and Weiwei at 1803, all not foxy and sexy looks for my type. Still the older angpais suit me, wish there were better IPOs to savour :cool:

i have been eyeing coco too...she certainly has the syt figure and sexy dressing, although face not my type so i din straight away call

max_priest
13-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Bro comm, actually so far I have been recce some of the newbies also face not my type hee... Seen Alice and Yi Dian Hong (16w06), Model (1856) and also three of the newbies Xiaoyu, Lele and Weiwei at 1803, all not foxy and sexy looks for my type. Still the older angpais suit me, wish there were better IPOs to savour :cool:

Perhaps you should swing by 1431 to look for a LiNa ... Recommendation courtesy of Nakamitchi. I'll try to pen a FR on her once I've more time on my belt ... No harm to pop by Yap's den to check up Rong Rong too if time permits ... Or do a 2nd round if your budget permits ... :cool:;)

Libero
13-12-2013, 10:12 AM
You dudes are true pioneers. Already tried Lina, was a good pop, will FR soon. Rong Rong I also saw once but was hesitant because that time she was too new :D

Perhaps you should swing by 1431 to look for a LiNa ... Recommendation courtesy of Nakamitchi. I'll try to pen a FR on her once I've more time on my belt ... No harm to pop by Yap's den to check up Rong Rong too if time permits ... Or do a 2nd round if your budget permits ... :cool:;)

Rick555
13-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Bro Libero, I'm a newbie here...
Can I know the average damage of those girls you mention?
Thanks..:D

Libero
13-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Bro standard fare $150 - love is all around :D

Bro Libero, I'm a newbie here...
Can I know the average damage of those girls you mention?
Thanks..:D

Libero
13-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Ok more FRs to start the day. Some bro PM ask me how I managed to do all these girls in such short time. This is just my culmulative experience through the past months of GL offpeak. Just sharing since holiday mood :cool:

Eva (1612)
Looks: 8/10 (Sexy and chio babe, and always see her dress nice and tight so buay tahan chose her)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy bod with big B cups)
Frenching: 0/10 (No frenching at all
BBBJ: 7/10 (At least this department she was working hard for her mullah, nice slurpy with hand action)
FJ: 6/10 (Started with cowgirl was quite promising. But the rest of the session, was just not on the ball. Felt like just wanted the customer to finish her off in missionary)

Low service and chemistry girl for me. She is pretty though but on closer and longer look not so appealing. No RTF :(

Libero
13-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Jiacai (1617)

Looks: 7/10 (She's has this sexy slutty looks that I dig. Not for SYT lovers)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and taut bod with around B cups, would be happening if she had bigger boobs )
Frenching: 8/10 (Solid commando action for her straight from the start, deep frenching and started unbuttoning my shirt and attacking my nips while stroking didi)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Loved her CFM face while blowing me. Unzipped me from the start, cleaned it a little and blew me straight up, shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (She was a damn good wild fuck. Up for anything and any position. Got her real high fucking standing doggie at a corner with mirrors. Lifted one of her legs and pumped away till cum. I think she lost control in that position too :D)

Good ride, she is quite a favourite for many bros who like the slutty mistress type. And I think her dressing improve so much from last time when she does leopard prints. Excellent service girl, will RTF soon for me :)

Libero
13-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Share another newbie I tried, also see positives from bro max_priest.

Lina (1431)
Looks: 8/10 (Sexy looks with a bubbly personality)
Body: 8/10 (She's aroun 1.62m, nice curvy bod with C cups and big nips)
Frenching: 7/10 (Again as with all newbies, quite reluctant to french but once in the mood, full on tongue action)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good suction and love her slurping action but still way to improve to hit angpai level)
FJ: 8/10 (Had good chemistry with her and she is quite the teh kind. Pumping her felt like doing one of my ex. Quite natural and she gets a little violent when high hehe)

Fresh off oven, I think only here less than a month. Good service girl in newbie batch. Would definitely recommend her and Yin Duo Duo from 16w06 for bros who wanna try new catch :cool:

Libero
13-12-2013, 11:43 AM
OK one bro challenge me to name my full list. And me not encyclopedia, cannot FR all lah. But this seems quite an interesting exercise, like walking down GL streets and remembering all my bonks for 2013. Anyway here goes for the record, only for the WL still working here.

1431 - Lina, Han Han
1606 - Han Xue, Sweet, Nana
1608 - Wei Wei
1612 - Eva
1617 - Coffee, Jiacai
1649 - UK, Xiaochun
16w06 - Yin Duo Duo
16w12 - Summer (no. 7)
16w15 - Coco
16w19 - Yan Yan
1803 - Lady, Xiaobei
1805 - Coco
1809 - Apple
2033 - Meiyou
2038 - Baihe
2041 - Yezi
2045- Feng Huang, Wu Ming
2047 - Jiani, Jiale
2062 - Apple
24M13 - 06, 33
2831A - Baby

Total score: 30. Total damage = $4500! - dang, did I spend so much?! - more than all my AWS gone even before getting it :eek:

slyer
13-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Bro libero, I bonked 14 girls out of 30 girls in ur list :D nice long list.

Btw wu ming retired if I rmb correctly.

Libero
14-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks bro slyer, also just found out Wu Ming retired yesterday. Your ++ list is quite cool, some are in my KIV list :cool:

Bro libero, I bonked 14 girls out of 30 girls in ur list :D nice long list.

Btw wu ming retired if I rmb correctly.

slyer
14-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Thanks bro slyer, also just found out Wu Ming retired yesterday. Your ++ list is quite cool, some are in my KIV list :cool:

My siggy list of wls very long cannot squeeze all wls inside due to character limitation.

Btw I think Yan Yan 16w19 retired. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Need to catch up with u & bonk those girls in ur list whom I have not bonked yet :D

Libero
15-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Had my farewell fuck with Coffee (1617) recently. I have to say she is one of those who really know how to dress to accentuate her curves in GL. Saw her in super high heels and a tight fitting short dress. Marikita so called her to the room.

Looks: 7/10 (One of the few short-haired girls in GL, slutty sexy looks and a very teh voice)
Body: 8/10 (Her curves solid with a C-cup, and with her being a petite girl around 1.5m plus, her heels really push up her curvy ass. She knows everytime I wanna fuck her standing doggie with heels)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not as intense action as last time, maybe ORD mood, but still frenching once doors close for me and I guided her to the mirror where I stripped her piece by piece to unwrap my present :D)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Was rewarded with a damn good BBBJ in the bath and after she climbed up to me on bed and immediately gave me 69 position and told me to lick her fast)
FJ: 8/10 (She has to be the loudest moaner in GL. Started her tight cowride and the audio keep going up till I finished cumming in doggie style)

She's cutting card this Wednesday so guess it's byebye to another gem. Don't think she is conventionally pretty and seen her before no makeup at her home resting was quite plain jane. But her service was one of the best at their house :cool:

nakamitchi
15-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Had my farewell fuck with Coffee (1617) recently. I have to say she is one of those who really know how to dress to accentuate her curves in GL. Saw her in super high heels and a tight fitting short dress. Marikita so called her to the room.

Looks: 7/10 (One of the few short-haired girls in GL, slutty sexy looks and a very teh voice)
Body: 8/10 (Her curves solid with a C-cup, and with her being a petite girl around 1.5m plus, her heels really push up her curvy ass. She knows everytime I wanna fuck her standing doggie with heels)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not as intense action as last time, maybe ORD mood, but still frenching once doors close for me and I guided her to the mirror where I stripped her piece by piece to unwrap my present :D)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Was rewarded with a damn good BBBJ in the bath and after she climbed up to me on bed and immediately gave me 69 position and told me to lick her fast)
FJ: 8/10 (She has to be the loudest moaner in GL. Started her tight cowride and the audio keep going up till I finished cumming in doggie style)

She's cutting card this Wednesday so guess it's byebye to another gem. Don't think she is conventionally pretty and seen her before no makeup at her home resting was quite plain jane. But her service was one of the best at their house :cool:

She has quite a gd complexion naturally....actually she got service,got body,very wet pussy n horny,if she has a young face....she can make it easily the top few in geylang.....only lose out is her look.....but still....very nice memories with her......thks update bro.....

Libero
15-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Saw a hot newbie the other day while bonking Coffee. Her name is Anna from 1809. Tanned and curvy, quite chio, any FRs please contribute bros. She is in my KIV target for 2014 :D

stpboc
15-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Had Anna couple of weeks back. Went to 1809 after reading good review for Apple but no Apple on that day, in fact the place was empty. OKT told me to wait and arrange for Anna. Once she stepped in and I saw her CFM face plus curvy body straight away okay. Went to the room bathing was normal but quite shiok stroking her boobs. Proceed to bed and after cat bath her BJ was good.the entire time she was sucking her CFM face and sexy eyes focus on me. This girl is good for those that love the CFM look. She than started to cap and ride me till I almost cannot withhold so I told her to lay down and started charging furiously for about 10 min. Now that age has catch up I was totally exhausted after 10min and slump on her, too bad without unloading. She complained a little said she was all wet already but I stopped short. Anyway her attitude is still quite good she put lubricant and help finished the job with her smooth hand again with her CFM face looking at me the whole time.After bath she told me to come look for her again and she will help to train me up!? Overall I sense her is a bit rush, not much Gfe but for those that like CFM face I think she is a good choice. Other girls in the house said she is angpei but lately takes many MCs. Hope this helps.

comm
16-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Had Anna couple of weeks back. Went to 1809 after reading good review for Apple but no Apple on that day, in fact the place was empty. OKT told me to wait and arrange for Anna. Once she stepped in and I saw her CFM face plus curvy body straight away okay. Went to the room bathing was normal but quite shiok stroking her boobs. Proceed to bed and after cat bath her BJ was good.the entire time she was sucking her CFM face and sexy eyes focus on me. This girl is good for those that love the CFM look. She than started to cap and ride me till I almost cannot withhold so I told her to lay down and started charging furiously for about 10 min. Now that age has catch up I was totally exhausted after 10min and slump on her, too bad without unloading. She complained a little said she was all wet already but I stopped short. Anyway her attitude is still quite good she put lubricant and help finished the job with her smooth hand again with her CFM face looking at me the whole time.After bath she told me to come look for her again and she will help to train me up!? Overall I sense her is a bit rush, not much Gfe but for those that like CFM face I think she is a good choice. Other girls in the house said she is angpei but lately takes many MCs. Hope this helps.

yeah....seems like she is depend on looks and figure

Libero
16-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Thank bro for the FR, will KIV for future 2014 try for Anna ;)

Libero
16-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Post something a little different. This gem is quite low profile because she is CAT 100 but service tok kong. I think some other bros also try before and good comments.

Baihe (2038)
Looks: 7/10 (CFM sexy looks)
Body: 7/10 (C cupper on her 1.6m frame, and loves to dress sexy and tight)
Frenching: 8/10 (Action frencher. Took me up straight after the door closed and non-stop in the shower and on bed)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Like her power suction and the first position she wanted was to kneel and blow me standing with her CFM eyes looking at me, shiok!)
FJ: 7/10 (Love to try any positions I initiated but she really wants it deep and fast, kept asking me to fuck her harder)

I was on a recce trip to 2038 and discovered this gem. She is $100 for 45 minutes and of course can be had for $150 for 1 hour. Good service girl and doesn't disappoint :D

comm
21-12-2013, 06:30 AM
bro how is her butt and tummy like

Libero
21-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Bro comm, I remember she is the curvy kind should have a nice butt. Tummy small lah. Worth for CAT100 for good service :)

Squirting
21-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Nice list you have there, bro.

Since I am in Spore now and before I go back to Melbourne, below is my hit list:
1) Jia Jia 1617
2) Zi Qing 2041
3) Dou Dou 1619

comm
21-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Thxs bro...have been seeing quite afew good fr abt her recently

Libero
21-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Bro squirting, thanks... u mean 2041 is opem post reno?

Squirting
21-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Bro squirting, thanks... u mean 2041 is opem post reno?

I am not sure, bro Libero !

I just shortlisted the above 3 girls based on what bros here posted leh ... :confused:

Libero
22-12-2013, 05:09 PM
As some bros pointed out, my list not updated... 16w19 Yan Yan and 2045 Wu Ming already balik kampong :cool:

1431 - Lina, Han Han
1608 - Wei Wei
1612 - Eva
1617 - Coffee, Jiacai
1649 - UK, Xiaochun
16w06 - Yin Duo Duo
16w12 - Summer (no. 7)
16w15 - Coco
16w19 - Yan Yan
1803 - Lady, Xiaobei
1805 - Coco
1809 - Apple
2033 - Meiyou
2038 - Baihe
2041 - Yezi
2047 - Jiani, Jiale
2062 - Apple
24M13 - 06, 33
2831A - Baby

Forbidden87
22-12-2013, 05:12 PM
As some bros pointed out, my list not updated... 16w19 Yan Yan and 2045 Wu Ming already balik kampong :cool:

1431 - Lina, Han Han
1608 - Wei Wei
1612 - Eva
1617 - Coffee, Jiacai
1649 - UK, Xiaochun
16w06 - Yin Duo Duo
16w12 - Summer (no. 7)
16w15 - Coco
16w19 - Yan Yan
1803 - Lady, Xiaobei
1805 - Coco
1809 - Apple
2033 - Meiyou
2038 - Baihe
2041 - Yezi
2047 - Jiani, Jiale
2062 - Apple
24M13 - 06, 33
2831A - Baby

How's Jiani's service bro? Mind giving an FR?

Libero
24-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Merry Xmas bros. Here's one FR for the holidays.

Baihe (2062A)
Looks: 7/10 (Had a kind of innocent yet sexy look with nice long tresses)
Body: 8/10 (Very taut and sexy bob. B+ cupper with zero fats and love her long sexy legs. Tall babe at least 1.68m)
Frenching: 8/10 (Told her I am a player and love to play her model bod. Rewarded me with a deep frenching all the way to the shower and bed)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Blow me everywhere, in the shower, on the bed, kneeling down and with great suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Had to take this babe in standing doggie with her heels, no questions about that. Love her sexy legs and taut bod. Grabbed her hands back and enjoyed fucked her in the mirror and looking that sexy bod. Accommodated me in many positions before bang's up in doggie style)

Will RTF this good service girl with great attitude. Her legs are a killer, love her sexy height. Great bonk to start my holidays :D

Huawuque
25-12-2013, 12:06 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=10193249

Huawuque
25-12-2013, 12:20 PM
How's Jiani's service bro? Mind giving an FR?
FR on JIA NI 2047

Looks:
look like early-mid 20s

Body:
Boobs: Big enough, not very perky or fleshy, consider still good
Tummy: just alittle tummy can be seen
Butt: curvy bubble butt
Waist: hourglass
Height: average height

- She is quite hairy at her back, near her butt area. obvious fine body hair
- her butt there has a tattoo of a ribbon
- Overall figure is trim S shape

Services:
Cat bath
AR
Bbbj
Frenching (ur experience might be different)

Skill level of services:
Cat bath: GOOD.
AR: GOOD. (Skipped 1 part of the AR, too aggressive for me)
Bbbj: EXCELLENT.
Frenching : EXCELLENT

-> she is power pack with alot of services. furthermore, she has modified her services to provide a more...creative experience...

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
Friendly
Service orientated to satisfy
Has GFE
Good attitude

Good points
V.GOOD SERVICE + Trim S shape Figure + Good Attitude.

Weak points
Hairy lower back can be off-putting

SUMMARY

100% worth the money. if u ok with her looks then just go for it.

->but also do a check first la...if she giving off a sian face or black face then better skip her for that day.....this applies to ALL wls[/QUOTE]

Libero
31-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Happy NYE bros. Last FR to end 2013. Happy bonking guys.

Yeye (2062A)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT kind of looks, feels like still student)
Body: 7/10 (Petite babe with B cups, about 1.6m)
Frenching: 8/10 (Deep and natural frencher. Started once the door closed while she slowly undid my buttons and licked and kissed me all over)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very good at cockteasing my little bro, side licks, balls suction and full deep throat, no hands!)
FJ: 8/10 (This babe looks innocent but she is a real nymph in bed. I thought just let her cowgirl till I get rock hard and pump her. But her riding is damn fucking tight, she knows how to fully control her pussy muscles, almost lost control so had to start pumping her all over the mirrored room till I came locking her hands behind in standing doggie)

Bros beware she is a wild thang in bed despite her SYT looks. Loved her post fuck hotwater cock suck till my dickie rock hard again. But we ran out of time, so definitely RTF material :cool:

Libero
29-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Was in and out of the country early this year. Now back for a while, had to test-drive some of the newbie batches that came in.

I think this babe needs no introduction, lots of good FR on her already.

Ferrari (1805)
Looks: 7/10 (Not the typical traditional good looker, more sweetie pie looks but can see she's trying to vamp it up to suit her race car title)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, fair and solid enhanced B+ cups with eraser nips. I wanted her to keep her red dress on to move into the mood. But she had already stripped into her gstring and heels. No regrets, just looking at that bod little bro already marikita)
Frenching: 8/10 (She grabbed my head and started to deep french me and went on for a while before going down for some slurpy action)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of sexy looks at you when slurping and twisting. Enjoyed the long saliva thread she makes ala porn star from the cockhead before engulfing the cock again)
FJ: 8/10 (Was already out of control when she finally capped me and was only able to tahan a bit of her super cowgirl ride. Knew I had to take control and rammed her doggie and missionary big time for a good shot)

Going to RTF her sometime but nowadays she's quite angpai. Probably not easy to get outside her house :cool:

panad0l
29-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Welcum back, bro. Good to see you immediately jumped into action :)

Was in and out of the country early this year. Now back for a while, had to test-drive some of the newbie batches that came in.

I think this babe needs no introduction, lots of good FR on her already.

Ferrari (1805)
Looks: 7/10 (Not the typical traditional good looker, more sweetie pie looks but can see she's trying to vamp it up to suit her race car title)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, fair and solid enhanced B+ cups with eraser nips. I wanted her to keep her red dress on to move into the mood. But she had already stripped into her gstring and heels. No regrets, just looking at that bod little bro already marikita)
Frenching: 8/10 (She grabbed my head and started to deep french me and went on for a while before going down for some slurpy action)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of sexy looks at you when slurping and twisting. Enjoyed the long saliva thread she makes ala porn star from the cockhead before engulfing the cock again)
FJ: 8/10 (Was already out of control when she finally capped me and was only able to tahan a bit of her super cowgirl ride. Knew I had to take control and rammed her doggie and missionary big time for a good shot)

Going to RTF her sometime but nowadays she's quite angpai. Probably not easy to get outside her house :cool:

Libero
29-04-2014, 04:48 PM
So many of the older batch all gone. Had to get reacquainted with December and now the April newbies. See that some of the newbies I tried last time already angpais such as Lina (1431), Yeye (2062A) and Yin Duo Duo (16w06).

Welcum back, bro. Good to see you immediately jumped into action :)

comm
29-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Welcome back bro :D

Libero
06-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Completed my tour of duty with the four princesses of 16w06 today. Finally tried Zhen Mei to make the cut. Yi Dian Hong not my veg so I left her out. But ranking here in my personal opinion:

1) Looks: Vivi
2) Body: Zhen Mei
3) Service: Vivi
4) Chemistry: Yin Duo Duo

This house lucky to have these angpais, always queue long long at their house and hard to order out these girls.

All the best to these babes, will move on to other targets.

max_priest
06-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Completed my tour of duty with the four princesses of 16w06 today. Finally tried Zhen Mei to make the cut. Yi Dian Hong not my veg so I left her out. But ranking here in my personal opinion:

1) Looks: Vivi
3) Service: Vivi
4) Chemistry: Yin Duo Duo

Hi bro, you mentioned four princesses in your first paragraph but how come I only counted 3 lasses in your above list? You must have forgotten Alice, huh?

I have to say your taste is quite close to mine ... YDH is not my type either ... in terms of physique, demeanour and looks ... :D

My ranking based on your departments are as followed ...

1) Looks: Vivi / Yin Duo Duo (she looks good even w/o makeup)
3) Service: Vivi / Zhen Mei /Yin Duo Duo
4) Complexion: Alice
5) Chemistry: All 4s

Enjoy,
MaXx

Libero
29-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Am back in the market with new influx of IPOs.

Gathering intel for new July/August batch. I heard these houses are debuting...

1654A

Any solid review for stock picks? :cool:

Libero
25-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Recce weekend completed... saw some promising newbies from these locations.

1803: Bei Er, Lele
1617: Jiayi, Jiaqi
1654A: Ella, Yoyo
2041: Lisa, Tang Guo, Yuki, Sasa

Really interested to see whether any new commando stocks from 2047... but when I went down, house is all empty :o

Some houses down with inferior new stocks that I have seen:
16w06, 2033, 1651

a-Lad
25-08-2014, 02:45 PM
recent newbie that I find looks above avg, beier from 1803 and Tina from 3033

Libero
25-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Thanks bro. Bei Er has a sort of mixed look, but does not seem well endowed. Will source out Tina in time to come :D

Also, interested to see what newbies 1856 has. They do have random opening hours and days.

Libero
31-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Lazy Sunday, shall warm up sharing some FRs :cool:

Paris (2831A)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Foxy kind of looks but I think perhaps her makeup skills are not that good)
Body: 7/10 (Not very tall, around less than 1.65m I think. Curvy bod with B+ cup and a bit of tummy growing)
Frenching: 8/10 (Totally into deep frenching and a sexy playful lass)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Blew me everywhere, a pure cock sucker, love it when she eyes up to me with her foxy yet innocent looks)
FJ: 7/10 (I think she loves it from behind, moaning the loudest when I fucked her standing and later standard doggie. She tired a bit in the end but still made it to finish me with a reverse cowboy ride)

Libero
31-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Here's one for my recent trials of the newbies. This babe definitely one of the better ones :cool:

Lisa (2041)
Looks: 7/10 (Sexy sultry looks but again I think her makeup skills not that great)
Body: 8.5/10 (Probably one of the tallest lass in GL, around 1.7m and endowed with C cups!)
Frenching: 8/10 (Loves the way the does the slow yet sensual frenching, seems totally in the mood)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She's definitely the slow sexy type, even her BBBJ is sensual and sexy and more of the slow and deep kind)
FJ: 7/10 (Learning fast in the trade and is open to all my change of positions. Fucking such a tall and curvy babe is damn shiok but she does not seem to like my fast and furious pattern. So I had to slow down to match her pace, or else would have given higher rating)

Libero
08-09-2014, 12:03 AM
More weekend roamings to share :cool:

1856 newbies just fresh out this week. Promising stocks, six of them:

Nini, Toto, Baixue, Baihe, Momo and Xiaoniu.

Libero
08-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Happy Monday. More newbie FRs to start the week.

Tina (3033)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT looks, with a sense of a notty streak)
Body: 7/10 (She's the petite kind with around B boobs)
Frenching: 6/10 (No go at first, but developed into light frenching. This is disappointing, new batch seems to be not on about frenching)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Good slow sucker, but can do better)
FJ: 7/10 (I like the way she bangs because of her tight and SYT body. Likes to take control but she can run of out of stamina)

Not the best of the this new batch, and resistant to frenching is the main thing. Probably no RTF for her, will source out more new vegs :cool:

Libero
09-09-2014, 12:45 PM
I try to give an objective rating for the WLs I have bonked. But this goes under the unrated section.

I believe some bro already had an FR detailing some of her actions. It's this newbie Bei Er (1803). Quite a chio girl with sharp features and definitely a yoga type. Her service was okay, did the usual, BBBJ, FJ, but no frenching and painting. Alright, not great for my newbies punts.

But what irks me is that she keeps saying not enough time, want me to add a second session and also to give some money for dinner.

Definitely not a keeper for me :(

omnia
10-09-2014, 03:39 AM
Hv noticed yr latest contributions bro...helped Upz u n look fwd to more of yr contributions in the near future:)

baotohk
10-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Happy Monday. More newbie FRs to start the week.

Tina (3033)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT looks, with a sense of a notty streak)
Body: 7/10 (She's the petite kind with around B boobs)
Frenching: 6/10 (No go at first, but developed into light frenching. This is disappointing, new batch seems to be not on about frenching)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Good slow sucker, but can do better)
FJ: 7/10 (I like the way she bangs because of her tight and SYT body. Likes to take control but she can run of out of stamina)

Not the best of the this new batch, and resistant to frenching is the main thing. Probably no RTF for her, will source out more new vegs :cool:

A good looking lass but commercial feel. She can be an angpai if she can offer more GFE.

Good look is not going to sell well in GL without the GFE and service. At most a one hit wonder

Libero
10-09-2014, 01:00 PM
I have to say this new batch does have a few lookers and hotties. But so far my tasting has been quite disappointing. There are good ones like Lisa (2041), and I hope I unearth some more.

Anyone has insight on 2831A newbies? :D

A good looking lass but commercial feel. She can be an angpai if she can offer more GFE.

Good look is not going to sell well in GL without the GFE and service. At most a one hit wonder

omnia
11-09-2014, 12:59 PM
More weekend roamings to share :cool:

1856 newbies just fresh out this week. Promising stocks, six of them:

Nini, Toto, Baixue, Baihe, Momo and Xiaoniu.

Hv u or anyone else seen newbies Momo n Xiaoniu fm 1856, bro?

Baihe...there is already a vgd fresh fr on her in sbf...

Nini...looks avg/ok to me...avg ht ard 158-160cm tall, slimish bod...

Toto...looks avg/ok to me...quite fair, slim n quite tall ard 165cm ht? wif slim long legs, boobs look quite big but cld be a push up bra??...

stpboc
11-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Hv noticed yr latest contributions bro...helped Upz u n look fwd to more of yr contributions in the near future:)

Agreed. Bro Libero. I had a few ppl on my Upz queue list. I will come back and Upz you when I clear my q. Btw Emily 1612 is good by my standard so you might wanna checkout.

Libero
11-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Yes I have seen Momo and Xiaoniu.

Momo is a tall lass, with what seems to be a bubble butt. On my target list.

Xiaoniu is a shorter lass but seems quite friendly.

FR I just saw is on Baixue not Baihe. I think Baihe is the one with reddish short hair bro.

Time to check this house out more often. Gambate! :D

Hv u or anyone else seen newbies Momo n Xiaoniu fm 1856, bro?

Baihe...there is already a vgd fresh fr on her in sbf...

Nini...looks avg/ok to me...avg ht ard 158-160cm tall, slimish bod...

Toto...looks avg/ok to me...quite fair, slim n quite tall ard 165cm ht? wif slim long legs, boobs look quite big but cld be a push up bra??...

omnia
12-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Oops me bad, actually I was referring to newbie Bai Xue (1856) not BaiHe bro:o

And tks for the further updates!

Yes I have seen Momo and Xiaoniu.

Momo is a tall lass, with what seems to be a bubble butt. On my target list.

Xiaoniu is a shorter lass but seems quite friendly.

FR I just saw is on Baixue not Baihe. I think Baihe is the one with reddish short hair bro.

Time to check this house out more often. Gambate! :D

Libero
22-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Thanks bro. I saw this Emily 1612, not really my veg :cool:

Agreed. Bro Libero. I had a few ppl on my Upz queue list. I will come back and Upz you when I clear my q. Btw Emily 1612 is good by my standard so you might wanna checkout.

Libero
22-09-2014, 08:22 AM
In between my newbie test drives, decided to try this girl since she is quite hard to get.

Bei Er (1429)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT and sweet looks)
Body: 7/10 (Curvy C boobs, but seems to have put on weight since last time)
Frenching: 8/10 (Very smooth and seductive frencher. Totally smoking my lips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Solid BBBJ skills, licking, flicking, twisting, deepthroat, all is in her arsenal)
FJ: 7/10 (Damn good banging her young bod, and a solid moaner. Since she has become curvier, was great bonking her standing doggie in front of the mirror)

It's always tough to get her outside of her house and she is not working frequently. Perhaps already got BF outside. A good service girl but I think she is not longer so GFE, so not so much chemistry for me.

Libero
22-09-2014, 09:36 AM
So far, I have seen quite a lot of houses and their newbies from my recce.

These are my stock pix houses for the new batch :D

BUY
1654A

HOLD

SELL
2831A

Libero
23-09-2014, 10:57 AM
True on this. My friend also tried this newbie Tina from 3033 because he likes her looks. But still not great service, and to add, he is a good looking young chap in 20s unlike me :cool:

Libero
30-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Finally banged one of the many Feifeis on my weekend hunt. No regrets, was a solid babe to share FR. So far one of the best newbies with sunny smiles and good service.

Feifei (3033)
Looks: 6/10 (Just above average looks, with slightly tanned skin since she is of ethnic minority from Guangxi.
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall babe, around 1.68m and very tight bod and damn hot legs. Love her figure and her enhanced C boobs makes it even better)
Frenching: 8/10 (Frenching all the way, out to please and seduce)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Sauna trained, so she definitely knows all the patterns, with her CFM looks, tongue flicks, twisting blows and deepthroat)
FJ: 8/10 (Very sexy and seductive chick. Had to give it to her real hard because my cock could not tahan. I locked her at a corner with the two mirrors and standing doggie fucked her. She can really take the hard and fast pounding so I was the one almost losing it. Had to change positions a few times and she was moaning louder and louder. Finally finished her off by straddling her in the air and pumped it all away)

Libero
20-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Weekend FR to share to start moody Monday :cool:

Jiayi (1617)
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet and sexy looks, belongs to ethnic minority in Sichuan)
Body: 7/10 (Petite girl, maybe just 1.55m with around B+ boobs, Overall shapely and sexy bod)
Frenching: 8/10 (Full-on frenching. She wants it even more when she gets banged hard)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Gave it all she had. Deep throat is her speciality, in the bathroom, kneeling in front of mirrors, on the bed, super hot)
FJ: 8/10 (Her pussy is super tight and she knows her to control her pussy muscles. Was wrong to let her take control. She rides hard and wild and full of patterns. Almost came without changing patterns. Had to regain the rhythm and bang her standing, spooning and released all in missionary. Spicy Sichuan babe!)

Libero
08-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Libero December check. Kind of ran out of momentum to write FRs this year. Hope for a good December newbie batch :cool:

Feifei (1809)
Looks: 7/10 (Sexy looks with that more a classic Chinese beauty of olden days look, fits her background from Xi'an)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m with B boobs, with nice shapely legs)
Frenching: 7/10 (Soft and sweet frencher. Needs to go slow to get her to warm up)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite a bit of pattern but can be improved)
FJ: 8/10 (An accomodating lass, not the wild fucks I prefer. But I can sense that she likes it slow and gentle but can warm up once the speed gets going and her pussy gets wet)

max_priest
08-12-2014, 09:48 AM
... Feifei (1809)
Looks: 7/10 (Sexy looks with that more a classic Chinese beauty of olden days look, fits her background from Xi'an)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m with B boobs, with nice shapely legs)
Frenching: 7/10 (Soft and sweet frencher. Needs to go slow to get her to warm up)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite a bit of pattern but can be improved)
FJ: 8/10 (An accomodating lass, not the wild fucks I prefer. But I can sense that she likes it slow and gentle but can warm up once the speed gets going and her pussy gets wet)

I would have to say your FR on Fei Fei is accurate and fair ... One worthy mention is, she has now graduated to speaking French fluently. She was selective during her first 1-2 months in GL ... BTW, make sure your mouth has no foul smell ... Remember to shave too and bring on your charm ... That are the best tips (money can't buy) I could give you guys ... ;)

If you want wild fuck, I would recommend Xiao Xiao, Momo, Fei Fei @ 3033, Mun Mun @ WH06, Ferrari and Lina ... Perhaps Caishan as well ... :p

Libero
08-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Oh yes, remember to shave is true. She likes it non-stubbly :D

korean
08-12-2014, 10:38 AM
I would have to say your FR on Fei Fei is accurate and fair ... One worthy mention is, she has now graduated to speaking French fluently. She was selective during her first 1-2 months in GL ... BTW, make sure your mouth has no foul smell ... Remember to shave too and bring on your charm ... That are the best tips (money can't buy) I could give you guys ... ;)

If you want wild fuck, I would recommend Xiao Xiao, Momo, Fei Fei @ 3033, Mun Mun @ WH06, Ferrari and Lina ... Perhaps Caishan as well ... :p

yes I also agree the fr is accurate n fair. Btw, bro it will be great if u can train her up on her Frenching skills. She'd given her best e.g. non stop Frenching, tongue fingting, good bye kiss etc, but can sense that she lacks of experience on this department as not enuf variations n patterns.

What I also like about her is her blurness although she pretends to be calm n cool. For once, I outcall her to 58b where she had been there before. After the goodbye kiss, she stepped out the door and walked the opposite direction instead of the front desk direction although okt kept calling her name. Late she pretended to be cool and walk back and ppl gave a good laugh at it :D

Libero
08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Haha, nice anecdote. Yeah I think she is fresh in the flesh trade. Inside she's quite the gentle and demure girl, quite reinforces my stereotype of Xi'an girls :cool:

kcy69
08-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Haha, nice anecdote. Yeah I think she is fresh in the flesh trade. Inside she's quite the gentle and demure girl, quite reinforces my stereotype of Xi'an girls :cool:

Yeah agreed that Fei Fei 1809 very gentle and demure girl, and she improved quite alot since her debut 3 months ago. Like her frenching skills now, gentle & soft type frenching with alot of tongue fights and lovemaking getting more intense and feeling each time rtfs her. If she can open up to allow me to paint her pussy, will be nice...ang pai in the making in 1809

max_priest
08-12-2014, 09:50 PM
yes I also agree the fr is accurate n fair. Btw, bro it will be great if u can train her up on her Frenching skills. She'd given her best e.g. non stop Frenching, tongue fingting, good bye kiss etc, but can sense that she lacks of experience on this department as not enuf variations n patterns.

What I also like about her is her blurness although she pretends to be calm n cool. For once, I outcall her to 58b where she had been there before. After the goodbye kiss, she stepped out the door and walked the opposite direction instead of the front desk direction although okt kept calling her name. Late she pretended to be cool and walk back and ppl gave a good laugh at it :D

Bwahaha ... The more you RTF her, the better the development of chemistry between you two will be, and that would ultimately translate to more intimate frenching ... Trust me, her french kissing skill has already attained the level that I have not much left to impart already ... It is now up to the individuals to spend more time with her to cultivate this intimacy ... Just like normal gal on the street, she needs to be comfy with you before she could free herself from this sexual restrain ... I hope you understand where I am coming from ... :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
08-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Yeah agreed that Fei Fei 1809 very gentle and demure girl, and she improved quite alot since her debut 3 months ago. Like her frenching skills now, gentle & soft type frenching with alot of tongue fights and lovemaking getting more intense and feeling each time rtfs her. If she can open up to allow me to paint her pussy, will be nice...ang pai in the making in 1809

She does not allow pussy painting because she is afraid of getting viral infection ... One of her mates was suspended for a week plus because of that and slapped with a warning ... If a WL contracted this similar infection the second time, she may lose her Yellow card ... This can be very serious ... We as punters must be more understanding in this aspect ... ;)

korean
08-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Bwahaha ... The more you RTF her, the better the development of chemistry between you two will be, and that would ultimately translate to more intimate frenching ... Trust me, her french kissing skill has already attained the level that I have not much left to impart already ... It is now up to the individuals to spend more time with her to cultivate this intimacy ... Just like normal gal on the street, she needs to be comfy with you before she could free herself from this sexual restrain ... I hope you understand where I am coming from ... :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

Definitely! Will rtf her to check her out again in times to come :)

Libero
09-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Feifei, ferrari, lina - all ticked.

Momo and Munmun in target list. Xiaoxiao KIV.

Caishan not my cai.

Thanks bro :cool:

Libero
12-12-2014, 09:34 AM
december target target, went eat beef hor fun with kakis last night and did a walking recce.

Saw a tall slim newbie Bing Er (2045), anyone tried b4, good service and frenching?

Also, Xiaoyan (1606A) in crosshair, hope she frenches too :D

max_priest
12-12-2014, 10:02 AM
december target target, went eat beef hor fun with kakis last night and did a walking recce.

Saw a tall slim newbie Bing Er (2045), anyone tried b4, good service and frenching?

Also, Xiaoyan (1606A) in crosshair, hope she frenches too :D

I guess you have better chance of frenching the one from 1606A (aka House of Alibaba) ... She aims to please ... ;)

By the way, you have 3 newbies from OKT Heng's den (aka House of Honey) to choose from ...

Anqi @ WH15 will give you a WFE since you're into this ... :D

Libero
12-12-2014, 10:44 AM
thanks bro, Anqi already tried. December time for targetting some new fucks to complete the year :D

comm
12-12-2014, 02:31 PM
i never had any real french from xiaoyan 1606a

but all her other skills are good

Libero
13-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Dang, frenching is my passing mark for GL WL. No french me will skip :cool:

i never had any real french from xiaoyan 1606a

but all her other skills are good

Libero
13-12-2014, 02:35 PM
December newbie stocks update?

Any more bros?

rockhard
13-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Dang, frenching is my passing mark for GL WL. No french me will skip :cool:

Bro some gals frenching is about chemistry. Im maybe lucky to get frenching on my first attempt with Xiao Yan:D

Libero
14-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Happy Sunday, more FRs to share with my recent GL forays.

Lili (1608)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT lianish looks, has the clubber girl feel in her pink tight dress)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.63m with B+ boobs, nice tight bod and sexy legs - my weak spot :cool: )
Frenching: 7/10 (Again one of those that take time to warm up, by the time she mounted me it was full-on hot frenching)
BBBJ: 8/10 (This babe definitely has the goods, licks up and down, flicking of tongue and sucking sideways, by the time she gave me the full blow, it was heaven)
FJ: 8/10 (I especially enjoyed her catbath seduction, she knows how to use her boby, boobs, hair and nails to rouse you to a full hard-on. Good riding skills and nice for doggie, but really needed to bang her standing doggie to finish up :D )

Libero
14-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Finally got this girl on my target list since good FRs across. She doesn't seem to work on the odd day here and there so lucky I got her on my off day.

Mun Mun (16w06)
Looks: 8/10 (Sultry and sexy looks. Always wonder what was under her tight singer costume - was a full on sexy black thong)
Body: 8/10 (Tall babe around 1.65m, with a tight bod and B+ boobs and one sexy ass)
Frenching: 8/10 (Sizzling frencher, and l love her thick lips, so good and can fantasise about frenching Shu Qi :D )
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best I had this year, all the skills to make your cock rock hard, and her party trick is flicking her tongue when she deep throats. Shiok to the max)
FJ: 8/10 (She really made me want her. A very good cockteaser. Banged her in so many different positions and her moaning decible went high up. Finished wacking her in carry fuck and sextisfied :cool: )

Libero
28-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Started this year with a view to budgeting my vice expenditure.

So had kept a list of my little 2014 local and overseas bonking to share :D

Year to date with 48 bonks:
41 PRCs
3 Viets
1 Indon
1 Thai
1 HK ONS
1 Singapore Malay

Total outlay: $7450 (Need to cut down next year :( )

Happy 2015 bros.

panad0l
30-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Started this year with a view to budgeting my vice expenditure.

So had kept a list of my little 2014 local and overseas bonking to share :D

Year to date with 48 bonks:
41 PRCs
3 Viets
1 Indon
1 Thai
1 HK ONS
1 Singapore Malay

Total outlay: $7450 (Need to cut down next year :( )

Happy 2015 bros.

48 bonks a year means 4 bonks a month. Wah bro, I admire your self control :)

Libero
30-12-2014, 11:59 PM
Updated latest stats to make it a full 50 for the year:

43 PRCs
3 Viets
1 Indon
1 Thai
1 HK ONS
1 Singapore Malay

Total outlay: $7710

Happy 2015 bros. Huat ah! :cool:

comm
31-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Updated latest stats to make it a full 50 for the year:

43 PRCs
3 Viets
1 Indon
1 Thai
1 HK ONS
1 Singapore Malay

Total outlay: $7710

Happy 2015 bros. Huat ah! :cool:

huat ah :D

Libero
31-12-2014, 12:27 AM
May all my IPOs blossom into blue chips! Huat huat huat ah! :D

Libero
05-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Dang, today saw Jia Mei from 2047 in some leopard print two piece.

Super shiok, arouse my interest in her again :D

Libero
07-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Lots of intel of new batch coming in before CNY. Seems like next weekend will be a good recce time. Heard 2041 and 2047 are adding to their stocks, shiok ah :D

Libero
17-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Targeting post LNY IPO stocks, huat ah, all bros :D

Libero
07-04-2015, 09:58 PM
This is a RTF FR, since I had tried her last year. But as my mate said she has gone even wilder this year, so I had to try her again.

Anqi (16w15)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Girly, SYT, innocent looks, belies her wild commando self)
Body: 7/10 (Probably around 1.6m with B boobs, loves to dress it sexy in two piece outfits and hot heels)
Frenching: 9/10 (No warm up needed, she knew who I was and how I liked it. Full-on frenching, totally unbuttoned my dress shirt and unzipped my pants once the door closed)
BBBJ: 9/10 (This babe has gone from wild cat to untamed slut. She sure knows how to tease it rock hard. She just unzipped my pants without even undoing the belt, pulled my hard cock out of my underwear thru the zippers and just began her full BBBJ knelt down in her bra and hot pants)
FJ: 9/10 (Banged her hard twice, once at the start where I couldn't take her BBBJ anymore. Pulled down her hotpants and gstring and just banged her standing doggie. Second round, was after bath, she changed into a translucent nurse uniform and began her cocktease routine with a sexy dance in front of the mirror, spat on her hands and stroked my cock and kept talking dirty while I fingered her cunt. Time was running out so let her ride me till I unloaded second time. Shiokalious, nymph quality babe! )

Libero
05-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Spread some more FRs after a lull away.

Miqi (3033)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Chio, SYT looks. Love her short hair and face shape, very sweet)
Body: 7/10 (Probably around 1.68m, leggy babe but with A boobs)
Frenching: 8/10 (Natural frencher, loves to indulge in kissing and get in the mood)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Skilful blower, and likes to take it in slow with lots of saliva. Her innocent looks belie her blowjob skills!)
FJ: 7.5/10 (She took control first by mounting and riding me hard. Loves to kiss and doesn't mind taking breaks to do a kissfest. Got me in the sensual mood, banged her missionary and had to really finish her off in standing doggie. Love her sexy slim legs and her buay tahan expression in the mirror when banged from behind :cool:)

Libero
05-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Xiaxin (16w06)

This one is already an angpai in the few months she's here. Had to join the queue and try because was totally my type.

Looks: 7/10 (Don't think she is the traditionally chio type, but definitely the slutty looks I like)
Body: 7/10 (Probably around 1.62m, with B boobs. She has an okay figure but the key is she knows how to flaunt it like a slut, the way she moves and arches her body to tease is a damn turn-on)
Frenching: 8/10 (Aggressive frencher, she knows what she wants, that is to get you hard in seconds)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Aggressive and skilful, a real nymph. I seldom CIM but I blew my first virgin CIM load this year in her. The key reason was that she does cosplay, changing into bikini and net stockings to tease in her heels)
FJ: 8/10 (After all the super hot foreplay, I couldn't bear it and attacked her in all styles. Banged her doggie, missionary, spooning and finished it all in her cowgirl ride. Shiok to the max :D)

Exceed
05-06-2015, 05:37 AM
Short and sweet accurate FR bro.. Thumbs up :D

Dom1976
05-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Nice FR on xiaxin

Libero
08-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Mei Jing (2033)

Looks: 8/10 (Chio babe with CFM looks)
Body: 8/10 (Very sexy bod, saw her in two piece outfit with denim shorts, maybe 1.63, with shiok B+ boobs and hot legs)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (Slow buildup with this babe as she is quite the cockteaser, by the time I unzipped her denim shorts and fingered her Gstring, her mouth was wide open for me to french)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of skill and saliva, she knows how to flick her tongue well and looks up at you sluttily)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Started slow with missionary and sideways. But she loves to ride hard and take it doggie as well. So I pumped her standing in the corner with her heels and her moaning just got louder and louder till I shot my load :D)

max_priest
08-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Libero, now you just have had the real deal. I thought no one would mention her in this forum ... Will share with u another hotie in due course ... ;)

Kobayashi99
10-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Mei Jing (2033)

Looks: 8/10 (Chio babe with CFM looks)
Body: 8/10 (Very sexy bod, saw her in two piece outfit with denim shorts, maybe 1.63, with shiok B+ boobs and hot legs)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (Slow buildup with this babe as she is quite the cockteaser, by the time I unzipped her denim shorts and fingered her Gstring, her mouth was wide open for me to french)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of skill and saliva, she knows how to flick her tongue well and looks up at you sluttily)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Started slow with missionary and sideways. But she loves to ride hard and take it doggie as well. So I pumped her standing in the corner with her heels and her moaning just got louder and louder till I shot my load :D)

next time pls mention it is enhanced boobs
some brudders dont like enhanced, and hers is not very well done
also i dont find her chio, another plastic doll.

max_priest
10-06-2015, 10:32 PM
next time pls mention it is enhanced boobs
some brudders dont like enhanced, and hers is not very well done
also i dont find her chio, another plastic doll.

Bro, don't be too harsh ... :) Give Libero a break ...

But there are punters who like to bonk good lookers being plastic or not ... And of course there are punters like you who like to bonk WLs who look natural ... Cheers! ;)

max_priest
10-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Kobayashi99, if you like WL who has natural looks with almost zero makeup ...you can consider Xiao Yu @ L0819 ... She is slim, has proportional physique, nice full B cupper frontal assets and could offer passionately good sexual service with a touch of GFE ... Many thought she is chio but I personally thought she is passably presentable looking only ...

Libero
11-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Ding Ding (0819)

Looks: 7/10 (Lianish chio clubber girl type)
Body: 7/10 (Petite girl, don't think she's even 1.6m, sexy tight bod with a B cupper)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (Had her just after her period, very horny in her damn tight clubber dress and heels. Really got her at the right mood, hands and lips were all over, damn shiok)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Skilful blower and really enjoyed her CFM eyes looking at me when kneeling down to blow)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I basically overpowered her and just rammed her in all positions. She is so petite, you can carry fuck and do whatever positions easy :D)

Libero
11-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Mei Li (16w06)

Looks: 7/10 (Chio sensual looks. I think she looks a bit like Voice of China Season 3, 张碧晨)
Body: 7/10 (Slim svelte girl, probably a bit above 1.6m with B boobs)
Frenching: 6.5/10 (Quite a light kisser, started slow and seems quite non reactive, only towards the FJ did she french more openly)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Definitely one of her better skills, sensual slow type, very much like her character)
FJ: 6.5/10 (She is too slow burn for me. Hard to engage in chemistry for the wild sex I like. Took her in maximum three positions and banged her hard till cum in standing doggie)

baotohk
11-06-2015, 02:11 AM
Kobayashi99, if you like WL who has natural looks with almost zero makeup ...you can consider Xiao Yu @ L0819 ... She is slim, has proportional physique, nice full B cupper frontal assets and could offer passionately good sexual service with a touch of GFE ... Many thought she is chio but I personally thought she is passably presentable looking only ...

I like her roommate better....

Shingzz
12-06-2015, 03:36 PM
I like her roommate better....

I like both :D

max_priest
12-06-2015, 08:25 PM
I like both :D

Just like Baotokh, I prefer her room mate much better ... That is why she is on my Top Ranking CAT150 WL of GL list ... :D

The prettiest WLs in L0819 are Chenzhi & Ding Ding without a doubt. Wan Wan is the hotest MILF with out of this world commando service ... ;)

Shingzz
12-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Ha ha. I correct myself. I like all 3

Don't really fancy wan wan facial, but the body staring out of the dress is out of this world.

Maybe on my rotation list, if I manage to get her before she leaves

FEDERER801
14-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Thanks to Libero bro, I know who to find already when I back from overseas work :)....double confirm with my intel....song song to Jurong :)

Libero
18-06-2015, 06:49 AM
Wan Wan (0819)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite heavily made-up girl. Slutty looks but not the naturally chio type)
Body: 7.5/10 (Petite at 1.6m, but damn curvy with C boobs)
Frenching: 8/10 (Slut frencher, just loves to french and take your tongue in all the way)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Defo nymph level. Sucked me in her tight cheongsam top and heels once in the room. And just kept sucking all the way in the bathroom and on the bed)
FJ: 7.5/10 (She just lets it go and wants a hard bang. Damn shiok to pump her doggie with her C cups just gyrating out of control. Kept her moaning loud all the way with a lot of hard pumping. Could sense she was tired and wanted to take contro so just like her ride me to cum)

Libero
18-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Xiao Ling (2831A)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Mistress looks, and has a teh voice)
Body: 7/10 (Short girl, I think barely passed 1.55m, but her boobs are a wow C+)
Frenching: 7/10 (Slow starter kind, but quite sensual frencher)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Loves to look at you while she slow sucks, licks and plays with your shaft. Skill can be improved but the thing she loves most is AR. Took such a long time AR and then alternate BBBJ with me)
FJ: 7.5/10 (She just likes it real fucking hard. I pumped her everywhere in the room, standing doggie, on the fuck chair, on the side cabinets and finally on the bed. The moaning was super loud and shiok and by the time we finished, everything was in a mess! :D)

comm
18-06-2015, 12:27 PM
nice info :)

Libero
16-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Tried a few of the newbies this season so shall post some to share.

Duo Duo (2041)
Looks: 8/10 (Chio SYT looks, with a slutty feel)
Body: 8.5/10 (Sexy, leggy and busty babe, around 1.6m plus. Said that she was a lingerie model before, defo looks the part) (edited from previously when I said she was 1.65m)
Frenching: Says no to frenching and also asked to lick boobs and not suck it.
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good skills and feels like she loves to take it in her mouth)
FJ: 7/10 (Great to fuck a babe with such a hot bod. Her moans get progressively louder as you bang her harder. Stamina is good on top with her riding. But overall not that superb in service and her non-frenching kills my mood)

Libero
16-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Yi Na (0819)
Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM looks, with a bit of a thick makeup)
Body: 8/10 (Another slim and leggy babe at 1.65m and B+ boobs)
Frenching: 7/10 (Slow starter for frenching but managed to let her loose through the bonking)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Suction queen and loves to flaunt her CFM looks while blowing)
FJ: 7/10 (Definitely a crowd pleaser, took her in whatever position I wished and finished banging her doggie style in her heels. Bit of an unpolished gem though, unshaved legs and not so well shaved armpits.)

ilswg
18-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Agree with senior libero. I personally find tat she has strong character. Face a little resembles christy chung. Really nice body, soft and smooth boobs and ass. I manage to suck her nipple on rtf. Oohh Yummy!

Duo Duo (2041)
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall, slim, leggy and busty babe, around 1.65m plus. Said that she was a lingerie model before, defo looks the part.
FJ: 7/10 (Great to fuck a babe with such a hot bod. Her moans get progressively louder as you bang her harder. Stamina is good on top with her riding. But overall not that superb in service and her non-frenching kills my mood)

max_priest
19-12-2015, 04:58 PM

Duo Duo (2041)
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall, slim, leggy and busty babe, around 1.65m plus. Said that she was a lingerie model before, defo looks the part.
On the contrary, I don't agree exactly with Libero's FR ...

This Duo Duo who is hailed from Jijiang is definitely not tall and not exactly slim but in between slim and voluptuous ... She is barely 1.6m on bare feet and with her 5 inches stilletos made her looks tall and leggy in a illusional perspective ...

Only thing I agree with the above FR are her natural C cupper tits and not so good service but acceptable if one is not into commando service. She is slutty and youngish looking ... Quite chio but spoiled by her not so proportional mouth which is a little too wide for her facial shape. If she closes her mouth, she looks chio ... Her nose seems to be under the knife before ... Nice huge double eyelid eyes and long tinted wavy tress that made her a wild slut ...:D

Lastly, she has a mind of her own and would not accept nonsense request ... She would not hesitate to tell u off if she dislikes what you told her or make unacceptable proposition ... She is one tough cookie and knows her rights very well as a GL whore ... :D

FEDERER801
20-12-2015, 01:06 AM

Duo Duo (2041)

Look like it is time to look see house 2041.....there is one gem in this house who i like....:D

Libero
20-12-2015, 07:04 AM
Only 1.6m? Edited the entry, I must have been misled. Need to go see see again.

But won't RTF, tough cookie and non-frenching is not my type :cool:

On the contrary, I don't agree exactly with Libero's FR ...

This Duo Duo who is hailed from Jijiang is definitely not tall and not exactly slim but in between slim and voluptuous ... She is barely 1.6m on bare feet and with her 5 inches stilletos made her looks tall and leggy in a illusional perspective ...

Only thing I agree with the above FR are her natural C cupper tits and not so good service but acceptable if one is not into commando service. She is slutty and youngish looking ... Quite chio but spoiled by her not so proportional mouth which is a little too wide for her facial shape. If she closes her mouth, she looks chio ... Her nose seems to be under the knife before ... Nice huge double eyelid eyes and long tinted wavy tress that made her a wild slut ...:D

Lastly, she has a mind of her own and would not accept nonsense request ... She would not hesitate to tell u off if she dislikes what you told her or make unacceptable proposition ... She is one tough cookie and knows her rights very well as a GL whore ... :D

max_priest
20-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Only 1.6m? Edited the entry, I must have been misled. Need to go see see again.

But won't RTF, tough cookie and non-frenching is not my type :cool:

Yes ... Definitely not more than 1.6m ... At this juncture, the only good thing about bonking this Duo Duo is she looks slutty when being banged real hard ... I like doing her dog style as her butts are quite big and curvy ... Her faded tattoo at the right side of her lower back is an eye sore actually and spoiled the erotic rear entry moment a little :D ... If it was well done and the pattern is nice, I would not mind ... :D

BTW 2041 will be closed for a week for renovation within the next 3 days ... ;)

francesco
20-12-2015, 02:23 PM

wat?!?
cheyy planning to go there soon wor

aiyo first attempt failed:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12192937&postcount=132

now second attempt is going to fail too??

thx for the info

max_priest
20-12-2015, 09:42 PM
wat?!?
cheyy planning to go there soon wor

aiyo first attempt failed:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12192937&postcount=132

now second attempt is going to fail too??

thx for the info

You could prolly still go tomorrow or Tuesday ... Just call David before swinging by ... BTW, which babe u plan to book? :p

korean
20-12-2015, 10:14 PM

It is interesting that the renovation does not take place during CNY since it is around the corner :D

Rawall
21-12-2015, 06:32 AM
Yeah, another house under "renovation"?

It is interesting that the renovation does not take place during CNY since it is around the corner :D

korean
21-12-2015, 08:23 AM

Hey bro, looks like u can read my mind :D

francesco
21-12-2015, 10:14 AM
You could prolly still go tomorrow or Tuesday ... Just call David before swinging by ... BTW, which babe u plan to book? :p

wtt (want to try) = yuki/duo duo/mei er

lol let me check my schedule first but most likely cant cos not my "holiday" yet 😞, wtt the ytl of this house, sigh...

max_priest
21-12-2015, 04:38 PM

It is not auspicious to do renovation during CNY and nobody will work during CNY unless the renovation contractor is non Chinese ...

Rawall
21-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Hey bro, looks like u can read my mind :D

No bro, I am very greenhorn, still learning a lot from senior samsters like you and others.

korean
21-12-2015, 06:00 PM
It is not auspicious to do renovation during CNY and nobody will work during CNY unless the renovation contractor is non Chinese ...

Coz other house plan for reno during cny

korean
21-12-2015, 06:02 PM
No bro, I am very greenhorn, still learning a lot from senior samsters like you and others.

Dont mislead by my joining date :p

Libero
24-12-2015, 10:18 PM
I have never tried Yuki. Mei er I have tried when she first started, was damn wild, not sure of service standard now :cool:

wtt (want to try) = yuki/duo duo/mei er

lol let me check my schedule first but most likely cant cos not my "holiday" yet 😞, wtt the ytl of this house, sigh...

francesco
25-12-2015, 07:06 AM
I have never tried Yuki. Mei er I have tried when she first started, was damn wild, not sure of service standard now :cool:

thx for sharing, sigh there have been some changes to my "holiday" plan, need to re-schedule my visit to this house, hopefully can try them b4 they cut card, will post fr once mission completed...

joker88
26-12-2015, 01:24 AM

Aiyoh Max, he is not toking abt the real "renov" leh. ;)

He is trying to hint that another shop kana go on "renov" by AV. :)

They just did a big renovation last January. Why do again.

Coz other house plan for reno during cny

This kind of "renov" cannot plan wan.

AV ask you go on "renov" then you "renov" lor. :D

This new AV chief very garang ah. Many shops go on one week "renov" since he took over in mid-2015.

First was 2033, then 1429, then 2831A and now 2041.... :eek:

joker88
26-12-2015, 01:27 AM

Hey bro, looks like u can read my mind

Guess which house will be the next unlucky one to go on "renov"?

Our AV chief must be in a bad mood recently. :rolleyes:

Bwahaha........... :D:)

Rawall
26-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Guess which house will be the next unlucky one to go on "renov"?

Our AV chief must be in a bad mood recently. :rolleyes:

Bwahaha........... :D:)

Hmm......... how about 1654A? Lol!

1KnightinBKK
26-12-2015, 10:26 AM

Bro what are the possible reasons for these 1 week "renovations"?

Rawall
26-12-2015, 12:06 PM

I also don't know bro. As bro Joker mentioned, can be anything that pissed the AV boss.

joker88
27-12-2015, 01:34 AM

I do not know how AV operate but based on past events there are many possible reasons bro.
Either the OKT breach AV rules or their WLs not very "obedient" lor.

OKTs & WLs are supposed to be operating under closely "monitored" and very strictly "controlled" conditions.

OKTs cannot promote or advertise their biz or WLs thru proxies and/or OKT assistants thru anonymous websites and/or other public medias/forums.

Either one of the two registered OKTs must be present in the brothel if AV do a spot check.

No one other than the registered OKT(s) or driver(s) of a particular brothel is allowed to ferry the WLs. Not even the customers.

OKTs who allow their customers to ferry the WLs or WLs who willingly sit inside customer's vehicles are running a very big risk of getting deported and the brothel close for "renov".

WLs must and can only meet customers within and not anywhere outside their designated working brothels.

WLs are not allowed to visit pubs, ktvs, niteclubs, etc, solicit for biz, advertised their services, meet customers outside the brothels, etc.

And the list goes on ..........

Actually many of us know that all these rules are frequently flouted by many OKTs and the WLs.

However, we know that AV enact these rules so that they can use them against the OKTs and/or WLs anytime when they want to take action or respond to some complains or the OKTs/WLs are too "disobedient" lor. :)

Bros here should be aware that AV also surf SBF and they will be privy to all these info that we discuss here in this forum.

While we try to promote our favourite WL, we should not over do it else you are doing more harm to her than helping her.

The "GL arena and its vice activities" are neither recognised by the Sillypor Government nor the Ministry of Home Affairs legally becos pimping is illegal in Sillypor although prostitution is not.

Anyone found guilty of promoting, advertising or soliciting for biz for prostitutes is liable to be charged although it is difficult to prove.

However, these GL vice activities are tightly "controlled and monitored" by AV and AV has the assurance from the OKTs that they will operate their activities within "closed doors" and do not cause any disturbance and/or inconvenience to the general public.

Anyone flouting the rules will be penalise and repeat offenders will close shop.
Incidentally, there are a few precedent cases of repeat offenders closing shop.

I am only offering my views and summary of previous events.
I am not directing at any shop or WLs or trying to flame anyone. :)

Perhaps, the new AV chief is trying to show the OKTs that he is very strict lor. :D
Dun pray pray ah. :)

Happy bonking!

1KnightinBKK
27-12-2015, 01:43 AM
I do not know how AV operate but based on past events there are many possible reasons bro.

OKTs & WLs are supposed to be operating under closely "monitored" and very strictly "controlled" conditions.

OKTs cannot promote or advertise their biz or WLs thru proxies and/or OKT assistants thru anonymous websites and/or other public medias/forums.

Either one of the two registered OKTs must be present in the brothel if AV do a spot check.

No one other than the registered OKT(s) or driver(s) of a particular brothel is allowed to ferry the WLs. Not even the customers.

OKTs who allow their customers to ferry the WLs or WLs who willingly sit inside customer's vehicles are running a very big risk of getting deported and the brothel close for "renov".

WLs must and can only meet customers within and not anywhere outside their designated working brothels.

WLs are not allowed to visit pubs, ktvs, niteclubs, etc, solicit for biz, advertised their services, meet customers outside the brothels, etc.

Actually many of us know that all these rules are frequently flouted by many OKTs and the WLs.

However, we know that AV enact these rules so that they can use them against the OKTs and/or WLs anytime when they want to take action or respond to some complains or the OKTs/WLs are too "disobedient" lor. :)

Bros here should be aware that AV also surf SBF and they will be privy to all these info that we discuss here in this forum.

While we try to promote our favourite WL, we should not over do it else you are doing more harm to her than helping her.

The "GL arena and its vice activities" are neither recognised by the Sillypor Government nor the Ministry of Home Affairs legally becos pimping is illegal in Sillypor although prostitution is not.

However, these are activities tightly "controlled and monitored" by AV and AV has the assurance from the OKTs that they will operate their activities within "closed doors" and do not cause any disturbance and/or inconvenience to the general public.

Anyone flouting the rules will be penalise and repeat offenders will close shop.

Perhaps, the new AV chief is trying to show the OKTs that he is very strict lor. :D

Happy bonking!

Thank you boss! Upped you my humble points.

sting691
27-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Some WLs posted their cheong pics in their WeChat walls.

Ok la. Only linked "frens" can c. Unless that fellow is undercover from AV.

1KnightinBKK
27-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Some WLs posted their cheong pics in their WeChat walls.

Ok la. Only linked "frens" can c. Unless that fellow is undercover from AV.

Cat 50 siam bu I frequent goes to Clarke Quay every time her time of the month comes..

fictore
01-01-2016, 08:13 PM

Anyone found guilty of promoting, advertising or soliciting for biz for prostitutes is liable to be charged although it is difficult to prove.

However, these GL vice activities are tightly "controlled and monitored" by AV and AV has the assurance from the OKTs that they will operate their activities within "closed doors" and do not cause any disturbance and/or inconvenience to the general public.

Happy bonking!

i didnt know there are some MANY rules !!!

Libero
04-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Happy New Year bros. New year, new FR time.

Anqi (2041)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Don't think she can be classified as chio but has a CFM type of look that I like. Her short hair is quite rare among GL ladies)
Body: 7/10 (Tight little bod with B cups, quite proportionate on her 1.6m frame)
Frenching: 6.5/10 (Frenching came after a bit of reluctance. A lot of newbies seem to stray away from frenching these days, sianz)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Skilled operator and a deep throat type)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite slutty and willing to take on a look of positions. Love her moaning since she is really willing to let it go when pumped hard. She reminds me a bit of the former Coffee, also a short haired lass)

Libero
11-03-2016, 11:58 PM
RTF 2041's Duo Duo today.

Didn't think I would RTF her since not that superb service the last time.

But fuck she really knows how to dress to tease.

She was in a skin tight blue dress with a sexy opening showing off her cleavage and it was oh so damn short, showing off her toned sexy legs with her high heels. Just hot like a clubber babe.

Very soon no regrets since she has upped her service game or maybe its just the RTF.

Solid BBBJ as always and the riding is damn power. Bonker her real hard to finish doggie style in bed, great release for Friday :cool:

sting691
12-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Happy New Year bros. New year, new FR time.

Anqi (2041)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Don't think she can be classified as chio but has a CFM type of look that I like. Her short hair is quite rare among GL ladies)
Body: 7/10 (Tight little bod with B cups, quite proportionate on her 1.6m frame)
Frenching: 6.5/10 (Frenching came after a bit of reluctance. A lot of newbies seem to stray away from frenching these days, sianz)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Skilled operator and a deep throat type)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite slutty and willing to take on a look of positions. Love her moaning since she is really willing to let it go when pumped hard. She reminds me a bit of the former Coffee, also a short haired lass)

Super love her bbbj. Small mouth shiok!

Libero
12-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Haha bro sting691, she's quite a dark horse in 2041. Her competition is stiff though with this batch :cool:

sting691
12-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Haha bro sting691, she's quite a dark horse in 2041. Her competition is stiff though with this batch :cool:

Heard many same hse gals wanna cut the cards. Biz not easy here.

Libero
14-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Did a recce for 1654A new and old chicks today.

This house stocks is up again with the combination of these two, the older batch Chu Chu, Yang Yang and Emily still going strong and new batch I saw Taozi (face so-so but bod looks yummy), An An (tall babe but seems quite A cup) and Wen Wen (quite average but sweet looking).

Was there early to witness a guy tarma both Chu Chu and Yang Yang, fucking damn hot combo!

Already decided on slutty Chu Chu so waited on for my turn.

Chu Chu (1654A)
Looks: 8/10 (Slutty CFM looks - defo my type)
Body: 8/10 (Her bod is nice and curvy, looked great in her cheongsam tight dress today and those hot heels. I think she is probably just above 1.6m but she knows how to dress to show off her C-cup figure and that fucking hot ass)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Feels like a damn horny fuck, BBBJ me four times, once in the room kneeling down in cheongsam, once in bath, once in catbath and last one was the best, sucking me dry after I came - shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (I must say she is one of the commando fucks left in GL. Maybe she likes my wild style but she was just begging to be fucked from the get go. U have to know how to play her as she knows how to control her pussy muscles. Almost game over when she was riding me but every down stroke I pumped her deep, and when she rides hard, I just think of something else so that I don't lose control to her. She's naturally horny and after a while that she can't get me to cum, I took over and took control. She can't hold her pussy tricks too long and I slowly wilted her down. I finished her in her legs wide open sideways, arms bound to the back by me, her facing the mirror with hair in a mess. One damn good fuck and good workout for me to pump her into submission. But bros beware her pussy control is not easy to overcome.

Libero
10-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Belated FR but here goes one for the boobie fans :D

Sasa (1606)

Looks: 8/10 (Quite like her sexy yet SYT look)
Body: 8/10 (Her C-cup tits are the real deal, defo her main draw. I think she loves to dress in those little tight black dresses for clubbing. Excellent for showing off her cleavage and legs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Surprised me with her all round skills, her tongue movement is excellent and she knows how to tease with alternating tempo, shiok!)
FJ: 8/10 (Her BBBJ had me growing with anticipation that she is the wild thang inside and she didn't disappoint. Started with her cowgirl on top first and can see that she was getting into the mood because I was the first customer of the day. Her moaning became heavier and it felt like if I don't take control, I might be finished by her heavy rhythm and just looking at those boobs bounce. Decided to ask her to wear back her little tight dress and heels without her lingerie. Started to play her like a clubbing hookup, fingers and then tongue on her, pumped her with spread legs missionary and finished her in my fav position, standing doggie with her tight dress hiked up in front of mirror. Really pumped her hard from behind at one corner of the room. And guess what, she loves it, and told me she likes the mood and how hard I went. RTF material :D

Libero
12-05-2016, 12:15 PM
RTF Yi Na from 0819 since was yearning for some YTL service.

Seems that she has become quite the angpai, had a bit of queue going on for her.

Service still top notch with that CFM factor I enjoy.

Her water bed skill is now super hot, perfecting that snaking body posture of hers and putting her horny moans to good use.

Still the shiok fuck even though she admitted a little tired that day :cool:

Libero
14-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Tried out this newbie this week but wasn't that great. Standards are generally dropping for new listings sadly.

Bai Li (2831A)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Kind of average cutie pie looks with straight fringe)
Body: 7/10 (Her tight and leggy bod was what drew me to try her. Around 1.62m, B cup and slim waist after undressing, but not much of an ass)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Skilled operator with side licks and a hot tongue, was nice and slurpy)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Started riding me on top but not much feel and after a while already wanted me to take over. She's not my slutty game so banged her hard and finished off early, quite disappointing. She does the basics well, shower catbath and BBBJ, in bed cat bath with slurps, etc but really not my spontaneous type. Maybe I shall not do newbies for a while.

comm
14-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Tried out this newbie this week but wasn't that great. Standards are generally dropping for new listings sadly.

Bai Li (2831A)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Kind of average cutie pie looks with straight fringe)
Body: 7/10 (Her tight and leggy bod was what drew me to try her. Around 1.62m, B cup and slim waist after undressing, but not much of an ass)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Skilled operator with side licks and a hot tongue, was nice and slurpy)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Started riding me on top but not much feel and after a while already wanted me to take over. She's not my slutty game so banged her hard and finished off early, quite disappointing. She does the basics well, shower catbath and BBBJ, in bed cat bath with slurps, etc but really not my spontaneous type. Maybe I shall not do newbies for a while.

I guess she is still warming up

Libero
14-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Another belated one, been busy travelling around.

Yang Yang (2045)

Looks: 8/10 (CFM looks and loves to dress in tight two piece outfit with her signature denim shorts)
Body: 8/10 (Solid curvy bod with that hot ass spilling out from her tight denim, very hard to resist)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She loves to suck and watch your reaction. Very dangerous, watch out for her motor mouth)
FJ: 8/10 (Very game on from the start. Rubba once in the room with her hot ass and strips my bermudas and went for the kill. I think sometimes she wants to test the guy's limit with her slutty skills. I love giving it to her back by stripping her denim and tonguing her pussy, very sexy moans. FJ was a bit rushed as we almost ran out of time after all the teasing and foreplay. Banged her straight up riding and missionary and finished off doggie style facing the mirror. A shiok one to RTF :D

supermankuat
16-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Belated FR but here goes one for the boobie fans :D

Sasa (1606)

Looks: 8/10 (Quite like her sexy yet SYT look)
Body: 8/10 (Her C-cup tits are the real deal, defo her main draw. I think she loves to dress in those little tight black dresses for clubbing. Excellent for showing off her cleavage and legs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Surprised me with her all round skills, her tongue movement is excellent and she knows how to tease with alternating tempo, shiok!)
FJ: 8/10 (Her BBBJ had me growing with anticipation that she is the wild thang inside and she didn't disappoint. Started with her cowgirl on top first and can see that she was getting into the mood because I was the first customer of the day. Her moaning became heavier and it felt like if I don't take control, I might be finished by her heavy rhythm and just looking at those boobs bounce. Decided to ask her to wear back her little tight dress and heels without her lingerie. Started to play her like a clubbing hookup, fingers and then tongue on her, pumped her with spread legs missionary and finished her in my fav position, standing doggie with her tight dress hiked up in front of mirror. Really pumped her hard from behind at one corner of the room. And guess what, she loves it, and told me she likes the mood and how hard I went. RTF material :D

Hey bro, what time u went in will most likely to be the first customer??

Libero
28-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Have been away from GL for quite a while because of low and repeated stocks, as well as work travels.

But this slutty fuck made my comeback complete.

Apple (1856)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not the chio type but damn slutty looks. And fucking dressed to kill in cosplay. She was in a race queen two piece that day, boobs squeezed out in the opening in her top piece)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m tall. Damn sexy on heels. Curvy bod and ass with B+ boobs. Her push-up bra made me think it was C and above)
BBBJ: 8/10 (I was well-dressed that day because had a presentation. So came in with my formal office suit and tie. I think she enjoyed that and was out to tease. She gripped my tie and unzipped me once straight inside the room. I was frenching her hard and moving my fingers teasing her pussy outside her gstring. Pushed me down the bed and just took my cock straight out and used her tongue to run rings around and then proceeded to do a slow blow followed by a damn fast commando mouth fuck.
FJ: 8/10 (I think she is by nature slutty in bed. Never once did she take off her sexy clothes or heels when she start her fuck routine. Her first move was to mount and ride me. She just hiked her skirt up and pulled her gstring aside and I knew she is a serious commando already. Her riding was power so I had to dominate her already. Took charge with my standard move, by positioning her standing doggie on heels at the mirror. Started whacking her hard from behind and could slowly see she cannot tahan that angle and speed. Took her down to the bed, reverse cowgirl, spooning and finally finished in missionary pumping so fast and furious. We were both sweaty after this hot fuck. Damn shiok :cool:

ahha2011
02-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Hey bro, what time u went in will most likely to be the first customer??

Girls will start to step in around 12pm. Ah yap open around 1130am.

ahha2011
02-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Have been away from GL for quite a while because of low and repeated stocks, as well as work travels.

Apple (1856)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not the chio type but damn slutty looks. And fucking dressed to kill in cosplay. She was in a race queen two piece that day, boobs squeezed out in the opening in her top piece)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m tall. Damn sexy on heels. Curvy bod and ass with B+ boobs. Her push-up bra made me think it was C and above)
BBBJ: 8/10 (I was well-dressed that day because had a presentation. So came in with my formal office suit and tie. I think she enjoyed that and was out to tease. She gripped my tie and unzipped me once straight inside the room. I was frenching her hard and moving my fingers teasing her pussy outside her gstring. Pushed me down the bed and just took my cock straight out and used her tongue to run rings around and then proceeded to do a slow blow followed by a damn fast commando mouth fuck.
FJ: 8/10 (I think she is by nature slutty in bed. Never once did she take off her sexy clothes or heels when she start her fuck routine. Her first move was to mount and ride me. She just hiked her skirt up and pulled her gstring aside and I knew she is a serious commando already. Her riding was power so I had to dominate her already. Took charge with my standard move, by positioning her standing doggie on heels at the mirror. Started whacking her hard from behind and could slowly see she cannot tahan that angle and speed. Took her down to the bed, reverse cowgirl, spooning and finally finished in missionary pumping so fast and furious. We were both sweaty after this hot fuck. Damn shiok :cool:

Bro.. u sound u go raw leh.

Eagles
02-12-2016, 06:44 PM

Apple (1856)

Well with this sort of report and the insinuation that you went raw with her, the line for her should be longer than that when the Toto hits 7 million.

Anyway, just had a repeat slap bang thank you mam session with her housemate MoZhi. Great tits on this girl and a big body for to take a pummeling.

BronzeGod
02-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Bro.. u sound u go raw leh.

Well with this sort of report and the insinuation that you went raw with her, the line for her should be longer than that when the Toto hits 7 million.

Anyway, just had a repeat slap bang thank you mam session with her housemate MoZhi. Great tits on this girl and a big body for to take a pummeling.

Apple 1856 actually told me she hates guys that try to do raw:rolleyes:

I agree on mozhi. For those who follow my taste. Mozi or mozhi is a must try.

Eagles
02-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Apple 1856 actually told me she hates guys that try to do raw:rolleyes:

I agree on mozhi. For those who follow my taste. Mozi or mozhi is a must try.

Unfortunately MoZhi is unhappy so is in half a mind to leave already. Go talk her out of it will you :D

BronzeGod
02-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Unfortunately MoZhi is unhappy so is in half a mind to leave already. Go talk her out of it will you :D

maybe someone is talking her into leaving. Not much a small fry like me can do.

But what's the cause of her unhappiness?

comm
02-12-2016, 09:38 PM
actually i have a different view.....i thought libero just did not mention the putting on condom part as it is already assumed....and also it kinda breaks the flow of the story

i mean it should be assumed that the wl had put on the condom before sex, just like enter the room and straight start action...no need to say whether got close the door or not, u know wad i mean ?

anyway just my view....i understand others may read it as raw......only libero can clear the doubts :D

Libero
02-12-2016, 10:07 PM
No raw, thanks guys... sorry didn't go into all the nitty gritty.

She is hot to handle indeed. Anyone saw what other cosplay outfits she has? :D

unfit
03-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Mac OS came with Pink Feather Duster cum Pink Vibrater:D

Eagles
03-12-2016, 08:14 AM

She not impressed with the management of house. Boss distracted. Helpers not much use. Phone calls sometimes don't get answered. Etc

Eagles
03-12-2016, 08:15 AM
No raw, thanks guys... sorry didn't go into all the nitty gritty.

She is hot to handle indeed. Anyone saw what other cosplay outfits she has? :D

French maid outfit and ....pink feather duster haha:D

Eagles
04-12-2016, 12:27 PM

One thing I forgot to mention about her is her BBBJ. This girl can suck cock. She mounted my leg and rubbed her pussy against it while sucking and sucking and sucking. At the end, she said her cheeks hurt. :D

Libero
01-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Happy 2017 bros.

Been reviewing my vice budget and it seems to keep going up year on year.

I think I hit the peak in 2016 so will need to slow down this year.

Had 76 bonks in the past year:
60 PRCs
4 Viets
3 Thais
1 Singapore Malay
1 Japanese
7 ONS

Total outlay: $10,110

comm
04-01-2017, 02:39 PM
10k.........happy jiu hao :D

Kurosan
04-01-2017, 05:09 PM
10k on fls...mmmm i would save up and do something else

hornyunclez
04-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Happy 2017 bros.

60 PRCs
4 Viets
3 Thais
1 Singapore Malay
1 Japanese
7 ONS

Haha my peak was in 2015

52 PRCs
3 Russians
1 Ukrainian
1 Romanian
1 Mongolian

Hoping for a great 2017 after a lacklustre 2016...

Libero
06-01-2017, 07:27 PM
I need Koreans and Mongols on my list this year. Wild ridings :cool:

Haha my peak was in 2015

52 PRCs
3 Russians
1 Ukrainian
1 Romanian
1 Mongolian

Hoping for a great 2017 after a lacklustre 2016...

tian_cai007
06-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Happy 2017 bros.

60 PRCs
4 Viets
3 Thais
1 Singapore Malay
1 Japanese
7 ONS

Bro Libero, you actually kept a record of your bonking?? Sounds dangerous. What if your wife caught a glimpse of the record?

Anyway, any GL PRC to recommend in 2017? I always follow your recommendation. Thank you for your honest FRs.

Libero
01-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Heard that May+June will be the months for newbies, so headed out to test drive some.

Meiyou (2033)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM looks, uses them well when she blows and fucks you to the max)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.65m tall. Curvy bod with some meat. But makes up for it with her C cup boobs, dressing well in tight fuckable bodycon attire)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (A real cocktease with her tongue and CFM looks, can really suck for a long time. Followed the slow tongue tease with a real motor mouth fucking, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Her wild moans are a damn turn on. And her fuck skills are top drawer. She knows how to finish off a man. Cowriding with her tongue on your nipples all the time and doggie style with her ass arched up all the way. Finished her off with a fast and furious missionary. RTF material :cool:

BronzeGod
01-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Heard that May+June will be the months for newbies, so headed out to test drive some.

Meiyou (2033)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM looks, uses them well when she blows and fucks you to the max)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.65m tall. Curvy bod with some meat. But makes up for it with her C cup boobs, dressing well in tight fuckable bodycon attire)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (A real cocktease with her tongue and CFM looks, can really suck for a long time. Followed the slow tongue tease with a real motor mouth fucking, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Her wild moans are a damn turn on. And her fuck skills are top drawer. She knows how to finish off a man. Cowriding with her tongue on your nipples all the time and doggie style with her ass arched up all the way. Finished her off with a fast and furious missionary. RTF material :cool:

Are her boobs real?

Libero
06-06-2017, 12:33 PM
Meiyou is enhanced boobs :cool:

Libero
06-06-2017, 12:42 PM
More newbie testdrive FR.

Xiongmao (2045)

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet SYT looks, with a sultry feel)
Body: 7/10 (Petite 1.6m tall, love wearing heels and tight dresses to show off her ample C+ cup. A little meaty around the waist)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Passionate frencher and goes straight to the cock when the doors closed. Unzipped and sucking action begins in her tight black dress. Super action packed, one of those that can tongue flick in her mouth and deepthroat. Wild thang)
FJ: 8/10 (Submissive little doll. Good cowriding skills but moans the loudest while missionary and doggie. Finished her standing doggie in her heels in the corner of two mirrored walls. She definitely loved it when cornered, ass was arching higher with the pounding. Locked her arms to the back and the end and just pumped away to cumdom :cool: )

Libero
30-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Went by 1606 the other day as it seemed like the hot house of the moment. Waited for a while for all the newbies to appear so finally decided on Mali who was wearing her sexy tight green dress, and was not disappointed.

Mali (1606)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Can't be classified as chio, but more sweet and sexy with her mole)
Body: 7.5/10 (Around 1.63m tall, sexy and curvy especially with her C cups and hot ass)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hot slut alert. Once in the room, proceeded to strip me all naked with her hot frenching and cock stroking. Then she took off her dress leaving just her sexy lingerie and silver heels. The sluttiest part of this was that she knelt down and tongued my balls all the way to the cockhead. Then she proceeded to arch her ass up and gyrate in the mirror while spitting a lot of saliva on my cock, stroking and sucking it like a pro. I mouthfucked her hard in response and almost blew it before calling a shower break)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Knowing her slutty moves, I asked her to wear back her silver heels after shower and commanded her to crawl to my cock on the bed. Locked her hands under my thigh and just enjoyed the sight of her mouth engulfing my cock. Not much time for the catbath after her hot foreplay, so first up was the cockride. She came up ready to pump me fast. She's a real player and knows her game, but I was desperate to dominate her in bed. I think the gamechanger came when I locked her arms behind her while she was riding. She suddenly lost her rhythm and I was pumping her cock up fast. Soon enough, her hands were struggling to get free and I locked her and fucked her real hard till she came. Damn shiok to see. We rested for a while and the rest was her revenge match, she was screaming out loud during the second round, especially when I fucked her in the corner of the room in her heels and when she came back to reverse cowboy my cock, I came in no time. Expert player, definite rtf material)

Libero
03-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Was doing more recce yesterday and GL business is really slow these days. Going through the signatures book, biz is almost half.

House stocks up and down and so are the fortunes of punting houses.

Bulls:
2036 (former 2041)

Bears:
16w06
2831A
1654A

Can someone enlighten me if 0819 is closed for good? :cool:

BronzeGod
03-08-2017, 04:42 PM
More newbie testdrive FR.

Xiongmao (2045)

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet SYT looks, with a sultry feel)
Body: 7/10 (Petite 1.6m tall, love wearing heels and tight dresses to show off her ample C+ cup. A little meaty around the waist)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Passionate frencher and goes straight to the cock when the doors closed. Unzipped and sucking action begins in her tight black dress. Super action packed, one of those that can tongue flick in her mouth and deepthroat. Wild thang)
FJ: 8/10 (Submissive little doll. Good cowriding skills but moans the loudest while missionary and doggie. Finished her standing doggie in her heels in the corner of two mirrored walls. She definitely loved it when cornered, ass was arching higher with the pounding. Locked her arms to the back and the end and just pumped away to cumdom :cool: )

This girl sounds interesting. Are her boobs real? :)

Libero
03-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Sorry bro, I think Xiongmao (2045) ORD liao...

lengleng1
04-09-2017, 08:53 AM

Meiyou (2033)

Is she still working or already left ?

Libero
04-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Meiyou is still working. Worth a try :cool:

Is she still working or already left ?

unfit
05-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Meiyou is still working. Worth a try :cool:

She is awesome except Solid Tits:(

Fat Fatt
05-09-2017, 01:18 PM
She is awesome except Solid Tits:(

Solid feeling tits you mean?

baotohk
05-09-2017, 02:29 PM

I think he meant fake and hard....:o

joker88
06-09-2017, 12:58 AM

Yes. Her tits are fake and quite hard.

So my didi cannot mari kita liao. :(

unfit
06-09-2017, 09:31 AM

I think he meant fake and hard....:o

Yes. Her tits are fake and quite hard.

So my didi cannot mari kita liao. :(

Yes as solid as Yue Yao :p

BronzeGod
06-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Yes as solid as Yue Yao :p

Yue Yao also hard boobs huh?

unfit
06-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Yue Yao also hard boobs huh?

Super Solid Special Sex icon :D

Libero
27-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Almost a full year and my time in GL is dwindling.

More misses and hits this 2017.

My best slutfucks came and gone. Seems that GL short stays is the trend now for these WL.

Top 5 for the record:
Apple 1856
Mozi 1856
San San 16w17
Naicha 2058
Meiyou 2033

Apple was by far the wildest this year. Missing her CFM moves and cosplay :cool:

unfit
27-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Apple was by far the wildest this year. Missing her CFM moves and cosplay :cool:

She is an awesome Dubai Trained Ass Bandit :cool:

http://imagezog.com/uploads/pins/2014/06/big/even-up-to-the-stop-the-big-dick.gif

Return 17 apples:D

rtlfy
27-12-2017, 03:04 PM
I still miss Apple, always ask me to rape her when I visit lol. Really number 1 of 2017. So sad she's gone :(

Libero
31-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Another year in review. Hope for a better quality 2018.

Had 63 bonks in the past year:
41 PRCs
3 Indons
2 Japanese
2 Koreans
2 Thais
1 Singapore
1 Cambodian
1 Pinoy
1 Mongol
1 Viet
8 ONS

Total outlay: $8,875

Happy New Year bros!

Libero
10-01-2018, 05:02 PM
New year and new bonks to share :cool:

Went by the hot zone of 1606 and 1608 to recce this week and had to try this slim taut babe for starters.

Tian Xin (1608)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM chio)
Body: 7.5/10 (1.65m tall, slim, with tatts on tummy and shoulder. Wild thang kindaf feel with her C cups)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good frenching once in the room. Moved to unlock my belt and stroke my cock for a quick fire start. Lots of rubba and good BBBJ. And positioned to let me give her a good licking. Catbath skills are impressive but the BBBJ is her fav, keeps going back to the hard cock)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Started with her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl but seems to tire out. And wanted me to bang her hard. Spilt her legs and whacked her hard missionary first and then turned to standing doggie. That seems to work her hornier, kept banging harder and splitting her legs wider till I shot my week's load)

Libero
10-01-2018, 05:11 PM
More sluttiness test drive this week in the form of this curvy service provider :D

Mai Zi (1654A)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Average looks but a hot slutface, loves to give the wild CFM looks with her eyes)
Body: 7/10 (1.65m tall, curvy and meaty with C cups. Sensitive nipples that turn rock hard)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Once in the rooms, turns into the hot slut she is. BBBJ-ing my cock in an instant - saliva, tongue, hands combo damn shiok, seems to love a strong man and cock. At one point, was locking her hands and basically facefucking her in front of the mirror)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Lets you chose her sexy lingerie and rides away. Damn horny moans and moves in bed. Can really take her in any position and pound away. Just really non-stop fucking, good for a hard fuck anytime)

ejectjoy
10-01-2018, 06:59 PM
More sluttiness test drive this week in the form of this curvy service provider :D

Mai Zi (1654A)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Average looks but a hot slutface, loves to give the wild CFM looks with her eyes)
Body: 7/10 (1.63m tall, curvy and meaty with C cups. Sensitive nipples that turn rock hard)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Once in the rooms, turns into the hot slut she is. BBBJ-ing my cock in an instant - saliva, tongue, hands combo damn shiok, seems to love a strong man and cock. At one point, was locking her hands and basically facefucking her in front of the mirror)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Lets you chose her sexy lingerie and rides away. Damn horny moans and moves in bed. Can really take her in any position and pound away. Just really non-stop fucking, good for a hard fuck anytime)

Thanks for the FR on Mai Zi. Haven't tried her myself. She's only 1.63m? It's your estimate or from Mai Zi herself? (If so, I'll remove her from the tall gal listing).

Libero
10-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Apologies typo, 1.65 my estimate :D

Thanks for the FR on Mai Zi. Haven't tried her myself. She's only 1.63m? It's your estimate or from Mai Zi herself? (If so, I'll remove her from the tall gal listing).

Libero
15-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Been test driving a few newbies, but saw her big bombers one time passing by and decided to RTF Miss Milk Tea :cool:

Naicha (2058)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty MILF looks)
Body: 6.5/10 (1.5m tall, C+ bombers, but saggy boobs and tummy. The delicious thing is that she knows how to doll herself up)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (RTF her a few times so she knows what I want. Slurpy and slutty. She just BBBJs me everywhere, in the chair freshly unzipped, in the shower, on the bed, in front of the mirror. Knowing that I like a lot of saliva, she just drips it off her mouth like a slut, shiok view)
FJ: 8/10 (Her petite height makes her excellent to fuck in her high heels. Told her to put on her black bra and gstring to mask her sagginess and wear those high heels and be the slut she is. Loves to be dominated and I arm lock and wrist lock her a lot of the times and just pound away. Shot straight into those soft boobs to finish off)

Libero
05-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Stocks are drying in GL as old batch leaves.

RTF some good service babes recently.

Xiaoxiao (1606A)

Looks: 7/10 (Pretty SYT looks, sluttier in bed)
Body: 7.5/10 (1.6m tall, B+ enhanced, slim and real tight bod)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (RTF her just for her BBBJ. She uses her tongue to great effect. Flicking on the shaft, sucking and flicking inside her mouth and this babe can deepthroat and mouthfuck too).
FJ: 8/10 (She loves to use her long nails to tease. Scratching lightly on the thighs, nipples and balls. Frenching is always on the menu and she loves it. Started with her cowboy and her tight bod is a joy to watching riding.
Pounded her real hard doggie and her legs were spreading more and more open to take my gun in. Moaning was real solid. I moved her over to sideways fuck and shot it all while watching her tight bod take the pounding in the mirror)

Libero
05-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Yuhan (1431)

Looks: 7/10 (CFM sultry looks with makeup)
Body: 7/10 (1.55m tall, A+, athletic bod)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Frenching once door closed and rubba-ing her sexy tight bod on me. Little bro immediate reaction and she didn't waste time in attacking with her BBBJ. She doesn't really deepthroat but her mouth grips tight and suction is great. Had her BBBJ everywhere, kneeling down in front of mirror, bathroom and bed)
FJ: 8.5/10 (She runs often so her sexual stamina is there. Great to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Doggie is best with her sexy ass and I think she loves a deep pump. Took her missionary and she wanted it on the fuck chair. Was really pounding her a lot there but I wasn't really done. Damn horny that day. Asked her to mount me again and lifted her to pound her till cum)

Libero
30-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Lull times in GL, decided to go and support a few of my old haunts.

Tian Xin (16w04)

Looks: 7/10 (Sexy looks but having a bit of pimple outbreak now)
Body: 7/10 (1.5m tall, yummy C cups. Bit on the short side for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (This is defo a service babe. Frenching, allows painting, solid BBBJ all in. I quite enjoyed the 69 with her sexy moaning. She seems get even more into BBBJ when I painted her little pussy)
FJ: 8/10 (It's like a mini workout pumping such a petite babe. Took her in many positions with no complaints. And she likes the excitement of some of the more unusual ones that I had split her legs in wide angles. Love her bouncy boobs and pumped her missionary to finish)

Libero
30-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Baihe (16w06)

Looks: 8/10 (Sexy young chick. Only 22 and she's already getting a fanbase here)
Body: 8/10 (Real tight bod to fuck, with B cups and a height of 1.6m)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She takes it slow and steady and this girl can deepthroat. But I think she needs more dick practice. Rejected my painting so no 69 with her)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Great sexy demeanour and out to please. Young chick with good sex stamina. I let her ride first to test her cowgirl driving and my dick just got harder and harder. Proceed to just basically whack her everywhere, missionary, doggie, standing doggie. Damn shiok fuck and release)

Libero
30-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Zhen Zhu (16w15)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Ok she is not Christy Chung as recommended. But she has a sweet looks and good attitude, so cannot fault this Sichuan lass)
Body: 6.5/10 (B+ cups, 1.65m tall, fleshy bums, but proportionally a little too meaty for me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (This is where makes up for her lesser points. BBBJ was deep and sultry. She likes to steam it up with sideway licks and then deep ins and outs. Solid provider)
FJ: 8/10 (Service girl in her bed skills. I had mirrors up above and sideways and she was just riding the hell out of me. It was a great sight and she did not stop and kept at it till I wanted to change position. Guess she enjoyed that quite a bit! I was a little tired that day and she did most of the work to make me cum so kudos to her)

Libero
30-08-2018, 02:15 PM
This is just another RTF FR for this sexy slutty babe.

Xiaoxiao (1606A)

Looks: 7/10 (Seems to have been doing better makeup these days)
Body: 7.5/10 (1.6m tall, B+ enhanced, damn tight bod. RTF her just after I saw her in a two piece number in another house)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (I dig her BBBJ. Her CFM looks is perfect when she blows you kneeling down and looking up with her sexy eyes)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I must have RTF her a few times and she loves a hard pounding. Multiple positions everywhere, no horse run. For the finale, made her put on her two piece in front of the mirror, pulled the gstring to her knees and whacked that pussy standing doggie under her short skirt. Ultimate slut bang for the week accomplished :cool:)