PDA

View Full Version : The Great 4 Spa and Massage

cmesl
09-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Dear Samsters,

Have not been partying for a long while since school days in the 90s. Just resettled back to Singapore after many years of overseas posting. Sad to see SGP scene of activities drastically changed. All the old joints all gone, with only a few standing. Many HC only offer clean, really clean massage. Almost got to trouble several times after i probe too much for more service. Will be posting a few FRs for overseas in Melbourne.

The forum used to be buzzing with lots of activities and FRs, now the Free Lance has taken over the activities here. Heard also of the numerous raids by anti vice to curb such activities. What has happen here?

Only our old faithful Geyland estate remains unchange.

Will be heading North for some fun this week, as lack of info on activities in SG liao. The fear of Anti vice in the forum has killed our sharing. Better play safe, else such activity will really go extinct, as it has already achieve rare status liao.

Any advice if the big 4 (Eden, now called Zon, Grand Paragon, Bluewave and New york) is still active as there are so many conflicting advice on which one to go?

Appreciate advice on where to go? If possible places where I can entertain clients and score points to get a contract. Please PM me.

Fellow cheongster can let me know where to go to rekindle my joy. Else, really can go back to Oz liao but really expensive there.

Cheers.

Sers
09-12-2013, 07:38 PM
I popped by Zon. So far the experience has been quite pleasant.

However note the hot tub and cold tub have some leaks from the roof, but if not the place is rather decent.

Saw Grand Paragon, entrance looks promising, but not sure about the girls.

I think if you looking for MY babes these are the places to go, can sit, drink, Zon I heard can order beer. Smoke etc in the dining area.

cmesl
10-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks Sers, will check out Zon and share my experiences after. Thank you.

cmesl
15-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Posted by FR in

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10198206&posted=1#post10198206 to prevent duplicated entry.

Have Fun.