PDA

View Full Version : █▒█ ★ 超人气美女 SaRA ★ SBF ALL-TIME Favourite ♡ SuPERIOR SerViCE 至尊的服务 ♡ █▒█

simone
09-12-2013, 04:34 PM
PERSONAL DATA

Name : SARA
Origin : Chongqing 重庆
Height / Weight : 158 / 43
Bust :33C

Previous Thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=355018&highlight=)

http://img54.imagetwist.com/th/04113/yk73lbhtz0c7.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/yk73lbhtz0c7/3.jpg.html)http://img54.imagetwist.com/th/03952/2ijg7g7z4ljo.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/2ijg7g7z4ljo/sara_______.jpg.html)http://img54.imagetwist.com/th/04113/0wq14l64gdz5.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/0wq14l64gdz5/sara.jpg.html)http://img54.imagetwist.com/th/04113/79ijnxqjacvu.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/79ijnxqjacvu/sara2.jpg.html)

SERVICES AVAILIBILITY & RESTRICTIONS

Shower Together : Yes

Authentic massage : Light

Frenching / Kissing : Kissing and Frenching ok!

Catbath : Yes

Painting : Yes

Fingering : Yes

CIM/COF/COB : COB only

AR : NO

BBBJ : Strong ★ Twirling ★Twisting Suction

FJ with cap : ★★★★★ 5-Star Stereo Surround

Anal : NO

Raw : NO

RATES and CONTACT

Rates : 100 / 1 hour / 1 Shot/ include Room-exclude cap (attached Shower)

Contact SARA@ 8624 6967

simone
10-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi ALL,

Just visited Sara yesterday... and I must say that it was my BEST BEST session I had with her thus far! This is one girl that is way above the rest, and this it the truth and NOT some 'sales talk'.

There is so much good things to say that I will just summarised it all up... It was like meeting your TRUE Girlfriend/Mistress after missing each other for a long time.

Everything started once the door was closed behind us. The kisses, hugs, caressing, feeling each other out, painting, penetrating, thumping, squeezing, maoning, quivering, cumming, etc are all there...

You may not believe this.. but we fell asleep in each other's embrace... so that shows you that time is not her concern.

On the whole, it was definitely a visit that may just make you refuse to go home...

Well bros, do support her when you can, she will definitely make you feel you are the best!

Enjoy!

Managed a evening session with Sara finally.

Temporary location is a neat and simple room.

Greeted by her warm smile, hugs and kisses and she was dressed in a sexy white lingerie/heels. Quickly move in to her room as it was getting uncomfortable & I would like to release the stirrings in my pants :p

She's not exactly a SYT but more of a GND with a bubbly personality. Still looked as yummy as before even if she "thinks" she's put on some but she still has her Nice full C cup assets and slim body. More frenching once she closed the door and started undressing me. I teased her nipples with my fingers as she lifted her hands to remove her lingerie and bra ... she stopped me and commanded me to go off to the bathroom. More action to follow with her soapy front/back body scrub and BBBJ as she knealt down. Slow and furious rythmn mixed in to tease me mercilessly as I tried hard to keep standing. Stroked her hair and played with her boobies to distract myself but finally BTH & had to tell her stop b4 I explode. Her turn to wash and I tease her neck, ear lobes and soaped her C cups/nipples from behind her.

Quickly went back to the room after drying off ... she sat on the edge of her bed with me leaning against the bedroom wall and began her BBBJ magic. After a good solid round of sucking, she asked me to go down on her. She was nicely trimmed & super finger licking good ! :D She grinded her pussy against my tongue flicking attacks and fingering probes. Her moans got more intense as she grabbed my hair and squeezed my head tight between her thighs. She said she's almost cumming but I promptly stopped to her dismay. She was cursing away and I quickly capped myself, stroked up/down her wet slit with my dick head while she begged me to put it all in now. As I slowly plunged in ... it was a warm familiar and tight feeling as her pussy wrapped around my meat stick ... I tilted my position to grind against her with short slow pumps ... She came finally as her breathing intensified with stifled moaning & she gripped me tightly with her arms/legs/pussy :) As she was recovering, I pounded her till the point of no return and continued to thrust into her love hole until I CMI anymore. I collapsed beside her and had to catch my breath with the room spinning ... She uncapped & wiped me up before any spillage and grinned to survey my spent dick. She snuggled up against me and draped one arm across whispering that she wants more. I said not today as I am totally spent cause she felt so damn good ... will arrange for next round ;)

We chit chat a bit more about how she's doing and went to wash up together. Paid up with tips and I left promptly after as I didn't want to eat into her next slot.

Definitely returning for another round with this All-Time-Favorite.

Overall : 9/10

hi guys,

i think this girl is worth it, i haven been writing FR for the longest time... butdid promise her that i will try my best and here i am typing away!

Location wise not bad, one of the nicer place i've been to, just too bad that we are using a common toilet. but it's ok man, first time got a BBBJ during shower! damn song...

go back to room, i lie down and she gave me a massage... ticklish, enjoyable, i don't know how to describe but it's shiok and really made me damn freaking horny...

after turning around, BBBJ, cannot take it any and faster pumped her. wah lan the GFE i tell you, i hardly get this GFE from any FLs at all. Maybe one man meat's is another man's poison, she is totally what i look for in a FL, got feel, fuck also shiok. Did i mention she has very nice C cups?

Best fuck from FL since for about 1.5 years from me.

Thanks Simone, and lastly thank you sara!

From black sheep....

Had the last session with sara last night, she is the only ger i rtf so far as she have very good gfe. Really enjoy the session with her last nite, she really make my day. Glad that she came back from mainland as i thought i will never get to bang again since she left the last time.

Sara, 你是最棒的.

Latest FRs ....

jaikun1990
10-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Great to see many gems back!
Support Sara!

simone
10-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Belated FR for Sara:

Bonk her immediately after knowing she came back.. had great time with her, lots of frenching & hugging, service was excellent, she put on a bit of weight which was perfect for me, especially her boobs, very firm & soft w pointed nips..

Ratings for Sara:

Look: 7.8 chio as before w sparking eyes
Body: 8 slim, small frame body
skin: smooth & fair
BBBJ: 9 long blow w gd suction in bathroom & toilet
body massage: 8 will lick yr ears..sibeiz steam
Painting: yes real wet
Boobs: 8.88 c cup firm 100% natural
Fingering: yes
Frenching: yes thru out the bonk w hugging
Climax for her : yes..she luvs missionary which will help her reach her climax
FJ : 8.88 Pussy tight & wet, she will cum if u hug her & French her hard hard..:D
GFE: 101 %
Dmg: 100+20tips+ lunch+gift
RTF: YES of cos
thanks for reading, all genuine FR..:)

Finally after a long wait, managed to meet up with Sara again today afternoon. Been waiting for her to come back since the last time she left our shore.
Anywayz long story cut short, a FR as promised to her. All based on solely my own judgement.
Looks: 9/10 (hair grown slightly longer than the last time making her have more 女人味) although she has some pimples due to the bad weather but her looks still gd enuff for me....
Body: 9/10 (perfect for me.....)
Boobs: 9/10 (tink shld be a C.....firm and absolutely natural)
Foreplay: 9/10 (starts while in shower.....soaped my body front and back and then rubs her body against me front and back, up and down, massages me when in the room and then BM and also catbath)
Fingering: 8.5/10 (not exactly fingering.....more of rubbing on the outside but u can feel the wetness and also she will feel itchy)
BBBJ: 10/10 (greatness.....starts in shower and then in the room....uses water when in shower then uses minty water when in room)
Painting: Yes
Frenching: 9.5/10 (still as gd as before for me)
FJ: 11/10 (excellently, perfectly great....responsive, appreciative, gd use of her pussy muscles after I cum....squeezed out my last drop.....)
GFE: 10/10
Had a gd afternoon 'workout' before going for gd lunch with her.....she's by far the only 1 who can let me RTF so often as not just only for her services but also for her chatty personality and cheerful attitude.....so please take gd care of her.....

Finally the long awaited moment has arrived. Discovered that she has returned to our shores.

My 1st time to finally get to meet her.

Place is good to find and also plenty of parking available.

When i first met her, found her to be friendly and also fun to be with. She really goes all out to please and will do her utmost to satisfy me. It was all good to go the moment i stepped into her room.

After welcoming me into her mood-filled room, she gave me a hug and a kiss and smiled cheerily, serving me some water to quench my thirst. After the greetings, we went to the bathroom.

This is where all the action starts.
She gave me a showering and scrubbed every part of me. After the showering, she started sensationalizing my dick. beginning with her awesome body wash, literally using her body to wash and soap every part of me. back and front as well. it was awesome as she used her awesome boobs to soap me all round. those lovely and bouncy boobs were put to great use. not only did she wash my body, she also washed my dick with her sensational mouth. filling her mouth with warm water, she gave me the sucking of my life and made my dick spring to life. lots of tongue swirling and as my dick went in and out as i stood watching in amazment as she sucked.

after feeling that my dick has come to life, we proceeded back to the bedroom for further action.

as i laid on the bed, she started with her simple light massage. afterwards proceeded with catbathing my back, all the way from top to bottom. licking with so much loving and sensation. i felt totally relax and shioked from all the licking. afterwhich, she gave me a round of boobs massage with her bouncy and juicy boobs. really love her boobs swirling around me and enjoying the sight of bouncy boobs.

after having done with my back, i turned around to welcome in another sight of this pretty chio bu. she also gave me a lovely sweet smile and then started speaking french to me. simply love her french and the way she spoke so fluently.

after much kissing and fondling like long lost boyfriend and girlfriend, she gave me around round of boobs massage on my front and sucked my dick to life again. then she softly said, 快强奸我吧宝贝!

how to deny such request and i pounced on her as i tunneled into her love hole. as i pounded her feriociously, she moaned with much relish and kept screaming for more. i whacked with all my might and finally, i reached my point of shiokpleasure and released everything!

simply love making love with this lady. enjoyed my moment with her.

afterwards, we chatted and whiled away the time.

Ratings for Sara:

Look: 7.5 looks cute to me
Body: 8 really admire her body
skin: smooth & fair
BBBJ: 9 love her bbbj action
body massage: 8 boobs massage is enjoyable
Painting: never tried
Boobs: C up, nice and firm. i really enjoyed playing with her firm meaty boobs
Fingering: Never tried
Frenching: superb french
FJ : 8 loads of moaning and it sounds great
GFE: 101 %

Tks Simone for the recommendation. I finally managed to meet Sara a few days ago. Below is my FR.

Honestly, when I first saw Sara, my mind went "KNN Simi Lanjiao, you call this SBF ATF?!" But because I usually won't reject the girl as long as she looks bonkable, I proceeded with the session. And I am glad I did because now I can inform bros reading this.. Sara IS VERY bonkable! She may have put on some weight (48kg?), but if you like the sound of Piak Piak Piak... you should consider Sara.

Next, I just want to say her Services was Excellent. Not only was she good in bed (must try her BBBJ), she was also very attentive to all my needs. She's also the kind that wants you to pleasure her as much as she pleasures you! So for bros out there looking for "Real Horny" GFE, Sara no. 1.

As I am writing this and thinking back to the session with Sara, I am beginning to understand why in Simone's opinion, Sara is SBF ATF and why so many bros RTF. I think it is her friendly, chatty, cheerful personality, and her positive attitude in this line. Personally, I think she is a sweet, kind, funny, and last but not least Horny girl!

Bros, if you don't want to get a Fucked-Up Job (as mentioned in a list of bad FLs Thread) i.e. Very Pretty + Excellent Services as advertised but one or the other or worse both not delivered, you should seriously consider Sara. In my honest opinion, Sara is not a Fucked-Up Job.

Good luck!

Latest FRs to share ....

simone
10-12-2013, 01:26 PM
reminisce with my old friend..
already knew Sara since the first time she came to our shores back in the east side!! I must say her attitude is probably one of her best asset that most FL cannot beat

FR for Linda

looks - 8 (compare to her last time here, puts on abit of weight which I liked better personally. looks closer to the first time I met here when she was abit chubby)
Boobs - 8 (solid firm C, not saggy)
body - 8 (petite size with boobs and enough meat. just the way I like it)
BBBJ - 8.5 (combination of slow sensual, fast and furious. havent had bathroom BBBJ in awhile)
FJ - 8.5 (responsive and naturally wet. non commercialize feel)
GFE - unrated... already knew her too well
Service - 8.5 (full package.. whatever stated can be offered)
RTF - it just goes on and on...

F/R for Sara :-

A) Looks - 7/10 (Friendly and Chatty - always with a smile)
B) Body - nice firm C-racks with yummy nibs. Just the right shape to go with her Slim slender body.
C) BBBJ - Starts in the Bathroom and all the way into the Bedroom. Solid suction skills. She really knows how to blow + suck! Returned the favor by eating her out. Nicely trimmed and clean down under. She spread open her pussy flaps for me to access the nice yummy bits. Once she was close, I chose to stop and asked her to cap me. She used her mouth to wrap the condom around my cock and demanded I fuck her now. Instead I teased her some more with my dickhead. She finally took control and got on top of me.
D) FJ - nice and wet throughout. She Cow-girl me slow & steady and then furiously with a vengeance until I almost surrendered and I begged her to stop. Allowed me to pump her missionary + doggy. CFM face and moans throughout the sensual encounter. Finally released in missionary again.
E) GFE - loads of kissing / frenching. Probably chemistry is there already. You shower her with tenderness, she will return you the same.
F) RTF - will plan for next RTF very soon again. In terms of service / GFE, she's a GEM.

First time try out this gem after hearing so much reviews.

Seriously she is e best china fl I have tried so far. Top notch service. No rush. Voluptuous body.

I dont want to go into details but she is worth e money. I totally enjoyed a full 1hr with her.

Will rtf soon.

既然Sara美眉有上网,就用中文帮她写报告吧。

今早约了Sara,若驾车的话地点相当方便,还有电梯直接到她家门口,不需要爬楼梯。

门开了,是位可爱的美眉,只可惜新加坡的天气让她长痘痘了。娇小玲珑型,但她穿的睡衣(nightie)突 显了她那迷人的双峰(应该是C罩杯吧)和深深的乳沟。瘦瘦的身形,大大的奶,哪里受得了。

房间很干净,拿了杯水给我,帮我脱了衣裤,递了条干净的毛巾,洗刷刷去了,但厕所是在房外,马桶能和我当年 当兵时的马桶比干净。。洗澡时那柔软的双峰就往我身上贴,先在我胸堂绕圈圈,然后把我小弟夹在中间上下移动 ,又绕到我背后放肆一番。爽呆了。看她往下蹲,应该是要帮我吹,但我比较喜欢戴套吹,所以阻止 了她。

回到房间,叫我趴着,快快的,有力的按摩了一下,就从耳朵舔到大腿背面,平时我是不怎么怕痒,catbat h也没什么感觉,可能Sara的舌头比较细,我小弟虽然被我压着,还是开始慢慢长大了。Sara又用她的秘 密(咪咪)武器在我背后和臀部按摩了好一下。翻了过来,胸部对胸部,然后又全身舔了一番,嘴里含了漱口水, 就往我小弟吹去。应该说是来不及阻止,还是不想阻止呢?吹功相当了得,吸力够足,但还是没有整 支入嘴。

套上了,开始了将近一小时的搏斗。Cowgirl, sitting, missionary, doggie. 搞了蛮久,Sara就问我要不要站着在镜子面前做,当然要啦,但我说身高不怎么配,她就从外面拿了双高跟鞋 进来。Fucking in heels in front of a mirror! 站在镜子面前,手真不知该放哪儿好。站着做时,从后面抓着她胸部是非常爽,但就不能从镜子看那巨乳摇晃。就 把手放在她腰两旁那性感凸出的腰骨(pelvic bone),拼命的前后移动了,她的双峰也随着节奏拼命的摇摆,真像日本av。

累了,回到床上躺着,Sara性欲真是高,可以跟我比。只要我的小弟或手指不在她小妹附近,她自己就会不停 的自慰着。又再搞了蛮久(她说她高潮了三次),最后脱套用手,射到乱七八糟,不好意思了。

就如其他兄弟所说的,Sara可能不是美到像仙女下凡,但身材与服务真是一等一的,没马跑。再加上她精力充 沛,那无止境的性欲,建议最少约两个钟。Recommended!

Latest FRs to share 。。。

simone
10-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Just visited Sara again. This is my second time. She is amazing.
She is too busy to have dinner. Bro please take care of her and bring something for her if you can. I can say 10/10 for everything.

加油加油!:)

Had a very intense session last week ... completely concussed after that.

She sat on the edge of the bed and gave me her power BBBJ ... good suction/ nice variation with sucking-licking-CFM eye contact/Carressing of my body/butt with her hands.

Returned favor by eating her sweet wet yummy pussy with her legs wrapped around my head ... looked her to be greeted by her hands playing with her nipples and C-Cups ... lips biting as she tried to tahan her orgasm ... She wants to cum with a cock inside her so when she was almost close, she grabbed my head off her pussy and quickly reached for the cap to signal me to present arms. She used her mouth to position the cap and fingers to roll it down my shaft. Then she laid back and asked me to give it to her nice and slow first.

After the initial slow probing for entry into her warm/tight pussy, I eased into a slow pace of pumping peppered with frenching/kisses around her neck and breasts. Can tell she's peaking when she gasped and her body tensed up into a short convulsion as she grabbed me tight with a intense loud moan.

Giving her some time to recover, I asked if she can ride me. Changed into cowgirl and squatted over my manhood and popped me in with a swish ... she pumped me steadily and I used my hands to provide support for her to lean in towards me. Damn shiok for me to watch my cock sliding in/out and her boobs shuddering when she reaches the end of her stroke.

She said please missionary is better for her but I said Doggy first please? She eagerly got on 4s and spread her legs for entry with her finger adding pussy lubrication on to her lady folds ... Bent over her behind and placed my hands on it for leverage, I eased myself in with an Ez pop and I was right back inside her hole ... once its snugly in, I reached forward to play with her breasts/nipples as she cooed softly ... she turned back to look at me and I gave her a quick kiss before retracting my cock for another round of piston pumping ... Gave her a good firm pounding and had to to be firm but gentle and not fall off from my position.

Felt the urge to cum when she had another short orgasm as she moaned into the pillow and squeezed her it tightly. Quickly released myself from her pussy and she rolled over flushed and beckoned me for missionary.

I didn't last very long as I surrendered into her arms ... she held me close and stroked my back ... gave me some time to recover ... cleaned up my 2ic and laid down beside to cuddle up. We had worked up a sweat due to the A/C being faulty. She asked if the creaky bed was an issue as she used the towel to dry my back up a little and we laid face-to-face chit chatting ... Time's up and had to rush off to shower together :D

Placed S$120 on her desk and said I'll be back soon ;)

1 man's meat is another man's poison ... There might be a possibility she might not be staying for long depending on the situation.

It has been a really long time since I last post anything in here. For her I'm gonna do a review for her.

She's the only one that has given me the best gfe, the only one that would make me wanna go find her again and again!

So when she was back here in sg, boy I was so happy and excited!
Quickly booked a timing straight after work to go find her. But since her previous location was taken, took awhile and distance to get there.

Finally reached, and called her and the moment she opened the door, was given a warm and tight hug just like given by a Gf that wasn't seen for a long time!

We chatted for awhile like lovers that hasn't seen each other for awhile before heading to the shower. The wonderful touch of her hands when doing the shower, giving the best bbbj in the shower, making me give out soft moans. Haha..

Back to the room, I was told to lie on my back, with her giving me a simple back massage and that's when the actions starts! Her touch on my back, butt and legs is smooth and seducing.. Making me unable to take it.. then turning to the front, the view of her, and enjoying her skills of swallowing my little head whole made me as if i was in heaven.. But I shouldn't just enjoy it all by myself.. had to return the favour back to her :) started with light kisses on the ears.. Down to the neck.. Then the perfect boobs that was presented to me. Hearing her soft moans got me even more excited.. And that's when going all down south, licking and sucking her inner thighs.. Then towards her sacred area.. Beautifully presented to me, I start my tongue licking and slurping.. Increasing the momentum and hearing her moan even louder! And at the same time grabbing and squeezing her assets suddenly made her even more aroused as I can feel her motion of the legs muscles tightening.. Her hands grabbing my hands and not letting go until she had her orgasm..

Then I too cannot take it, covered up my lil bro, and went missionary. Started slowly and can already feel it's tightness and wetness.. Pumping actions carried on and squeezing the boobs together with the moans coming out from her was heavenly..

When it ended with both hitting climax... We hugged tightly and kissed each other like couple would do after the love making session is done..

Then I would be lying down on bed with her cuddling beside me.. Resting and chatting for awhile till its time for shower..

Overall experience.. Not a time looker, awesome gfe, looks that grows on you, the satisfying session that makes you wanna go back to her, wants you to have her for yourself. Can't wait to see her soon!

今晚见了这位美丽的天使。美到我流口水。

我今天累了, 没办发打出爱液。 sara很体贴。

很好。。。

due to my poor mandarin, I will only type these few sentences. sum up. she is a gem recommended by bro simone. enjoy the session with her. very bubbly character. hope that she will be treated nicely by the rest of the bros here.

good nite and sign off

calex

Latest Comments for reference 。。。

yinyin
10-12-2013, 03:56 PM
从远方支持 sara :)

simone
10-12-2013, 05:10 PM
从远方支持 sara :)

Rekindled

So so so, finally found sometime to make an appointment with sara since she is back again! booked her at a very last minute thankfully she has time for me, lucky lucky me!! Since I was already near her area I went around wasting my time until my appointment, walk and walk till my legs were sore so decided to buy some chocolate for her. Suddenly my wechat rang! She told me I could go up to her place now, so I quickly head over and went up…

Her GFE never drop ever since she left our shores , the GFE was at it’s best! Ever so caring still!! No wonder she so popular :/ so went to get me a drink and then we sat on the sofa and chat about many many things which I don’t want to bore you guys with!!

As horny as she was she brought me into her room and help me stripped down and with few exchange of kisses, we slowly made our way to the toilet to shower…woah to my surprise her service actually never drop!! Action straight away in the bathroom after soaping me with her body on my front and my back and it only get better where she knelt down and started BBBJ, watching it go in and out of her mouth could only be described with 1 word….’SHIOK’, there I was already thinking how to ‘torture’ her during the session, we were done soon in the toilet, dried up and went back to the room, and since it was a cold night she felt cold, went over to ‘warm’ her up… lying on the bed while she help me press some small ‘pimples’ out and applying some pimple cream, then she started teasing my dick and slowly begin sucking, and soon blowing it with Listerine in her mouth, the remising chilling feeling was so nice, closed my eyes and enjoyed….

Then she whispered into my ears saying 1 of her customer bought her some sort of a corset( I actually duno wat the correct term but ya) and asked me if I was interested to see her in it. I was like hmmmmm…. Why not? Heeeheee, she then went over to dress up, woah she look good in it!! She straight away jump on me and start kissing me and sucking my nipples, I wasted no time and pull her top down and started teasing her, there is when she started going in a crazy state of mind, she turned to her table to pick a condom just like how she choose her clothes to wear but this time is for my dick to wear, opened 1 st pack and realized it was too thick she didn’t like it and she went to open another and deem it good and put the condom in her mouth and wear with for me. Straight after that she moved her panties to 1side to make way to my dick and then jump right on top of me like she was deprived of sex for like god know how many months that type but in fact she just so horny!!! So she started riding on top of me for a good 2rounds with the full penetration in her she was getting wet as I could feel it on my groin area, hoooly moooolly she is really horny her muscles squeezing my dick not giving it any chances trying to make me cum as fast as I can, I resisted all of her attacks and slowly torturing her by giving in to her slowly, then we changed many positions from cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggie, missionary and then finally doggie. In the last doggie, as I was getting abit tired from the attack of her cowgirl position, I whispered to her and asked how badly she wants it, she quickly replied very badly!! So I asked her do she deserve it? She quickly replied in desperation saying yes yes please give it to her. I continue to pump her hard and harder until she was screaming so loud that I reminded her not to wake up her ‘neighbours’. She just couldn’t be bothered about them and just want me to cum in her as she was already going crazy with the torturous session..

Soooon I went at max speed and cum inside her, I grabbed and squeezed her boobs from behind she was a sexisfied lady…lying on her back in doggie and grabbing her boobs frm behind not wanted to let go while her pussy muscles continue to squeeze every ounce of sperm out of it. We were just in that position for maybe a good 5mins. Then I slowly pulled it out of her and she help me to remove the condom and cleaned it for me. Rested on the bed while she lied in my arms and telling me all sort of ‘rubbish’ hahaha..rest and chat like we haven seen for a long long time but it fact it was only like 3-4mths since I last seen her in our shores la….haha

We went for a quick shower, and realized it was raining, she offered me an umbrella but I decline, so thoughtful right? Not many Fls I visited will offer me an umbrella if it was raining. So I dressed up and paid and left with WOBBLY legs

as for rating wise...plz refer to my older FR just +1 to my previous rating and u will get my new rating for sara as i m lazy to retype or copy and paste

PS : those that are hesitating, I urge u too book her soon she a gem not to be missed. It maybe your last chance…!! Cannot reveal anything more…

Your FR for sharing 。。。

simone
10-12-2013, 05:12 PM
late fr here, my session with sara was more than a month ago.

Looks: 7/10
body: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 8/10
hj: 10/10
gfe: 9/10

when i couldn't cum after short fj, she did hj non-stop for more than 10 minutes.
She was also very nice to talk to.
She definitely deserves to be called a gem for her effort and service!

yes sarah is a gem ! Great service from start to end. Wait tll you finished yr shot then hold on to u; refused to let u take it out, and squeezed u tightly and firmly :d

no fl ever did that to me man , heavenly!!

Previous 2 hr session with her before she left still kenna one bite on the shoulder by her lol
lucky dec got bonus can visit her a few more times :p
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

ahboy808
11-12-2013, 08:24 PM
RTF the hot and sensual SaRa...again...can't tahan her hot looks, immediately grab and French her behind her locked room door. Playfully stripped each other naked, grabbing her soft wholesome NATURAL C Cup from her behind while my didi already marikita at her butt crack. Towel wrapped me, she lead me to the shared bathroom... action starts again, when soaping me with her nehneh I can't help but French her till like no tomorrow...watered away my body's soapy stuffs, she's already down bbbj my didi warming up for bedroom action...

Dried clean ourselves in the room, I lie faced down on her bed for a light sensual massage...so comfy till I almost fell asleep... sensing i'm falling asleep, she quickly and playfully turned me over for an immediate bbbj, lotsa sucking, balls licking till I horny woke up liao... I signal for a 69 and was faced with a clean neatly trimmed pussy. Juicy clean and odourless, I was licking her away hungrily while she sucks me furiously...till I cant tahan have to stop her, I gave her my fav feather thin durex, capped on, she started riding me with her pair of natural C Cup bouncing up and down...cant tahan the sight of her bouncing titties while she's grinding me, I had to get up and bury my face into her titties before I cum too early... so grinding each other while we both sitting up, I was focusing on erecting her nipples while I suck on them...

Her nipples erected, mission accomplished, lie her down for missionary position bonking away like rabbit for sometime...then suddenly :eek:I felt her pussy squeezing my didi tight tight till I buey tahan this time have to unload all into the cap...damn weak sia me, haven't even doggy yet I cum liao...sad... so I ask her how come her pussy suddenly can become even tighter than is already tight liao...she winked and says when she cums her pussy will liddat one...ohhh...me so sua gu:p

By this time I was sweating sticky liao, she lead me to the bathroom to shower me down again...took this chance to French her like no tomorrow again:D... showered and dried up, still got time not 1 hour yet. I asked her what time her next appointment coming, she says right after my time slot...so I pai seh wanna leave liao, she told me in Chinese "leave early for what u in a hurry arh? your time slot not up yet wor..." Woah i'm impressed, so we tcss naked in the bed... she told me won't short change anybody one, $100 for 1hr means 1hr, she knows how hard we bros earn our money also, coz she lastime back home also hard earned money one...woah really felt like dorm days FB sessions, heart talk after a good bonk! Confirm will RTF with her again...

dtsh2630
13-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Yep my favourite gal is back!!! Hooray!!

Mai tu liao.....cheong ah TGIF!!! :D

BEAT
13-12-2013, 07:21 PM
This is my today FR on SARA. Just like everybody say she a best gem.

Look: 9/10 (just like the photo. She put little makeup)
Body: 9/10 (she say she gain weight but to me her body is great)
Boob: C cup (boob lover will love her tits since good to touch and suck)
Shower: 10/10 (shower together and later use her boob to wash my whole body( front and back) then BBBJ with a hot water on her mouth)
Massage: 8/10 (from the neck to the foot even the butt also massage. She massage on the back only)
Catbath: 10/10 (use her boob to Catbath my body(back then front) then use her tongue to lick my body (back then front also and ear). When I at the front, she suck my nipple and use her hand to play my nipple also)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she drink something to make my penis become hot then deepthroat + little HJ)
Painting: never try but she allow
Fingering: never try and never ask she allow or not
Kiss/frenching: 10/10 (French like a long lost lover + tongue fight)
FJ: 10/10 (TIGHT and she keep pushing my butt mean she going to cum and hint me to in and out faster + deeper. Her moan is great and sexy)
GFE: IT OVER 9000!!!! (she give you water to drink + help you undress + hug + kiss + hold hand to bathroom = before make love. She can chat everything under the sun + not a time watcher. She even help me dress up when going home, when ready to leave she hug and kiss me again. I want to give her extra tip since her service is the best but she reject my extra offer. She say $100 is $100, all she want is her costumer leave a happy men. I was shock that this kind of GEM exist!!!!)
RTF: YES YES YES!!!!! Will RTF her until she want back her country
please take care of this GEM, her service is really OVER 9000!!!

kenGGG
14-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Wtf with this sara, she is one of the best gem after 2009 Bing Er. Before she goes back, haiz Christmas and new year have to budget liao. WORTH IT. SONG.

xDylan
16-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Had a wonderful session with sara. Fixed an appointment with sara and location was good, easy to find. When the door open, she hid behind the door which I think was cute. And when the door close, she gave me a big beautiful smile, offered me a drink. How thoughtful of her and we started tcss for abit. Shall not go into detail.

My humble rating.

Looks : 8/10 (I find her rather cute!, like the photo)
Body : 9/ 10 (just right for me)
Shower : 10/10 (actions start here!)
Catbath : 9/10 (pity she don't AR, or I will give a 10)
BBBJ : 10/10 (abit of hot follow by minty blowjob)
Painting : 10/10 (cleanly shaved yummy abalone, spent a good 5-10mis here, she even used her hand to open up the lips for me to have a deeper access, grabbing my head tight not letting go until she came with loud moans)
FJ : 10/10 (wild and stereo sound system)
GFE : 10/10
RTF : most probably if viamin m permits

Overall its a wonderfull experience

edt1899
19-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Had her yesterday, previous info/fr quite accurate for her actually;

Look : 7 (what you see is what you get)
Boob : C (small C)
Body : 7 (nice skin complexion)
Massage / boobjob : 7 (can be improve)
Bbbj : 8 (nicely done with eye contact)
Fj : 8 (fast and furious)

Overall : 7 ( not bad a session actually, just a bit of commercial feel)

Cheers!

hermiticus
21-12-2013, 10:14 AM
as promised to Sara that i will write her a FR

from me is wat is see is wat u get and the service she provide is not only thoes that are listed she give u even more like all other bros say she gt the extra GFE when u are with her and she will try hard to please you and make you a happy guy =)

宝贝加油!!!!加油!!!!

yond
25-12-2013, 01:01 AM
here to give my 小宝贝 a bump.

RTF her few times since she back.

can assured bros here, she is someone who can make u feel ur money is well spend.

I tried 2 other FL previously, both more chio than sara, but other than looks, sara wins them hands down. After 2 disappointing session, i just feel i should haf just RTF sara.

Merry Xmas 小宝贝 ..

johntailan
25-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Just finished a session with sara. One word good!!! It's been a while since I ate out. Last couple of times were disaster from the get go. This one knocks a home run with her service.

FFW....to the bathroom with water bbj then to the room for a quick relaxing massage. Press here press there before the full body cat bath. Ticklish and song!

Flip and more bbj the with water bbj. Omg! Had to stop her there. Cap on she mounted me and it was a tight fit even for my small Bro.

Missionary and played with her mei mei and the sight was number 1. Tidy and enticing. Lots of french and before I know it. Game over. Relax with her on the bed and my didi was stroked. Played with her nicely shaped breastfeeding before shower.

Service was good close to Jessica which was legendary.

Looks 7
Bbj 9
French 10. Sucker for kisses
Gfe 9

Rtf. Yes. But got so many so little time

putanginamall
01-01-2014, 03:42 AM
visit sara for the first time 2 days ago.

wow, the service and GFE is really excellent.
basically, she will bath you, massage you, pamper you and never make you forget her.

let me first say the average qualities.

her looks are average i would say. as she has some pimples perhaps due to the weather here.
her body is also not slim. i really love slim body, hers is slightly plump. Also, would have prefered CD included and a unit without shared toilet.

other than that, she is perfect every other way.
her tits are big and soft. nipples just begging to be sucked. pussy that is wet and tight and not smelly.
then comes the 5 star attitude and service. she will giggle, tease you, rub you down, french you like your tongue is a popsicle. after arousing her nipples, she will push your head down to paint her dry, she even uses her hands to open the clits for your tongue. i bet your tongue will have muscle cramps.
her bbbj in the bath and on the bed is one of a kind. slurping sounds alone enough to make me almost cum. had to embarassingly ask her to stop early. she actually looks at you during the most intense part of the bbbj. she will treat your balls like gold nuggets.

i could not really comment on the sex. it is not her fault but mine. she was just so good early on that i came in just one position. when i was done, i thought it was SOP to go toilet clean up. she chided me saying why i was in a hurry. she forced me down to cuddle with her while we chatted and tease each other body parts.

then came the saddest part of the entire experience. she told me she was leaving for good in two days time to do real business (should be left singapore now liao). oh my god. why she want to leave? make me heartbroken liao. but i considered myself lucky to up her 2 days before she leaves, this was the best experience i had so far.

apologise to any readers here because by the time you read this, she is probably gone for good, thus making this fr kind of useless. but of course, i secretly hope she lied to me lol.