PDA

View Full Version : Outing to Harmony Ktv@ East Coast

Jintu
04-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Hello bros,

I would to organise a trip to harmony ktv on the 13th of July. Any bros interested to go can pm me.

Rgds
Bala

HuiGe3387
05-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Hello bros,

I would to organise a trip to harmony ktv on the 13th of July. Any bros interested to go can pm me.

Rgds
Bala
Are you referring to next year ? Still a long way to go...

佛山猪肉荣
05-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Hello bros,

I would to organise a trip to harmony ktv on the 13th of July.

u plan something years ahead? :D

Jintu
05-08-2005, 04:00 PM
i am sorry it shld be actually 13th aug.......

highkia
13-08-2005, 05:11 PM
i am sorry it shld be actually 13th aug.......

wah okok.. seems to be a good deal..

wats the damage and wats the playing standard??

:)

yuenlong
16-07-2006, 09:49 AM
brother jintu,1 year had just passed.how got go?must be very fun.visited that place last week.spend around 300+.no choice its my b-day.the minahs there very wild.was very drunk that night that i have no mood to bring the gals out for a bonk but the minahs there if you have chemistry with thme,can get bonk for less than 100 but more than 50.will definately go back there again,this time will be sober enuff to bonk the minah there.

kingclubm
16-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Bro Jintu,

can count me in on 13 aug but what time? i live in the east ..quite nearby. i asked for yr hp to contact u already. its a sunday..will it crowded?

John

Nismo
16-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Bro Jintu,

can count me in on 13 aug but what time? i live in the east ..quite nearby. i asked for yr hp to contact u already. its a sunday..will it crowded?

John

erm .... dude ... this thread was started in Aug 2005. The date (i.e. 13th Aug) that was proposed was for year 2005.

Hope this clarifies.

Jintu
17-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Hi Guys, there is an outing to Harmony on Aug 12 2006. Anyone interested to go can pm me for more details.

yuenlong
17-07-2006, 01:22 AM
hey brother jintu im interested to re-visit the place again.hope there will be more brothers going as this will make it cheaper per person.count me in brother jintu.i have already pm you my num.

consus
25-07-2006, 12:39 AM
any bros know the damages at ther?
per btl?
any mms or wild minahs to recommend?
many thanks!

RotiPrata Man
25-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Hi Guys, there is an outing to Harmony on Aug 12 2006. Anyone interested to go can pm me for more details.

Mr Jintu...Can u cfm is 13th aug or 12th Aug??:confused:

YummyBear
25-07-2006, 09:26 AM
any mms or wild minahs to recommend?
many thanks!

all minahs. Try looking for sarah. chio minah. really noe how to work her ass during the finale "show".

tipping rates are going at $50 minimal, FJ will probably set you back by $150. Just a rough guide for the tips.

As for drinks, I think its abt $180 for 3 jugs of beers if I'm not mistaken. Mummy tips can probably be around $30 - $50 depending on the frequency of her coming in. The last time I went, only saw the mummy twice. Group of us had to get one of the ger to help us get "company". The mummy wasn't there yet. After a long while, the mummy came and showed a few girls (first time), den she showed us another few girls (second time). After that never see her liaoz. even up to the point when we were going, din even bother to come and get tips. It was the ger who ask us to take care of mummy. I was like "WTF????" din wan to spoil the mood. just pass $30 and went off. personally, I dun think its worth the time to go down unless u like minahs. if not, there are better joints worth to spend my money on.

Stealth
25-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Just went there last friday.......

The cost I spend for the beer is around S$160 for 3 jugs of beer. Cost include the room......

Hear from the boss, Andrew, their branch is opening soon. Located at Textile Centre, Level 4. Exact location not sure....

The room in East Coast is a bit run down.... but the fun is still there especially with minah.....

Enjoy guys. ;)

bradpitt968
26-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Where is Harmony KTV? Also other than this Minah KTV ... where else? Any contact of good mummy?

consus
26-07-2006, 04:51 PM
wnt dwn yesterday nite wit my kakis to harmony.
opened 2 btls of hennesy.
1 btl is $198.so X 2.
chit chat with the boss,mummy looked quite shy & not outspoken.
also told me that another branch will be opening soon,
if i not high,he told me is around concourse.beach road that area.
as usual,gals came in,minah(joanne) was attached to me.
but chinese song ther quite limited.
ard 145am,will be R&B in the room till 245am.
was offered 80 bucks for BBBJ plus her tips.
onz leh.so was told to go to 1 of the empty room.
Aircon full blast.
Door was not locked.:(
kisses follow by painting,then dwn to main course.
Overall quite a charming & obedient gal.

joanne(minah)
Looks:7.5
boobs:B cupper
bbbj:8.5
fj:dun do in rm,can bring her out to do.
services:No hurry,order her what she do what.

Ron25
26-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Hi bros,

I posted my FR in another outdated thread, perhaps here would be a better place since its a new thread.

I agree with yummybear, its not worth going down unless you are really into minahs. The place is rather run down and abit smelly plus the range of songs is really bad.

I also had Joanne, but she isnt very pro-active. Unlike brother Consus, she told me she dont do FJ. I dont know why, perhaps its my underage looks? Haha very sian if they judge in that way. 1 of my first FRs. Thanks bros for taking the time to read.

Joanne
Looks: 8
BBBJ: 80
FJ: she say she dont do leh...

consus
27-07-2006, 11:45 AM
bro,
what i meant that she dun fj in harmony.
can be arrange outside wit her personally.
tat was what she told me.
:cool:
Hi bros,
Joanne
Looks: 8
BBBJ: 80
FJ: she say she dont do leh...