PDA

View Full Version : Fake FRs and bad service by Alfa Romeo (Huang Ting)

dirk_diggler
06-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi Bros

My purpose of posting this thread is as what the title says.

All the so called good FRs written abt this FL NaNa are fake, and her so called provided services such as frenching orCIM/COF or whatever are additional charges. She even got the gall to ask me shower myself and said she doesn't shower for customers.

When I posted a truthful but negative FR in her page, it got deleted straightaway.

This post is to educate bros not to waste their hard-earned money on any of Alfa Romeo's stable as he evidently does not believe in honesty and quality of service.

sporeknight76
06-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Thks for informing every samsters here. Thumbs up to u! If everybody write bad FR for bad encounters, sooner or later the FL hav to giv tip top gd svc in order to earn a living here.

dcrusader
06-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi Bros

All the so called good FRs written abt this FL NaNa are fake, and her so called provided services such as frenching orCIM/COF or whatever are additional charges. She even got the gall to ask me shower myself and said she doesn't shower for customers.

When I posted a truthful but negative FR in her page, it got deleted straightaway.

This post is to educate bros not to waste their hard-earned money on any of Alfa Romeo's stable as he evidently does not believe in honesty and quality of service.
YES!
weed out them fakes...i got many similar experiences too!!!

Itchman69
06-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Recently selected a gal from ht69, FR say until heaven & earth. the photo shows a early 20s gal, but when I reach there, the gal is like late 30s. Looks 4/10. The photoshop skill power.. Boob massage not provided as advertise, her phone keep beeping and ask me to SMS back other samster enquiry!!(WTF) because her hand oily. Turn off man... Will no longer trust this site as cannot afford to waste money on Photoshop skills. Best is have video.

lover8boy
06-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Also avoid photos that dont show face or whole body
Recently called a FL with only photo of tits and cleavage showing. FR said very good and hot girl.
Went to her place she was wearing shorts and Tshirt. Face also showing age. Straightway I sense not correct when she starting taking off my pants even before I touched her. Too true she was trying to get me to commit before I even look at her closely. Shit! when she take off her clothes to reveal dark nips and belly with stretch marks. I firmly told her to stop and gave her 20 bucks and left the place. Waste of my time.
FRs of course fake to the max.
Many of the photos have also been altered. Can make face slimmer and waist super tight also. Lighten skin tone till white white. One particular TS always say his stable girls skin snow white. All fake when u see the actual girl. Whe u see the photo all blurry and hazy like you will know its been altered very likely

liverpooltv
06-12-2013, 05:27 PM
kudos to u bro!! thanks for the warning.. we need more of this.. there are definitely many many black sheeps out there.. i believe many kena but didnt post bcos they might not have an account.. just come in forum n try...

liverpooltv
06-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Recently selected a gal from ht69, FR say until heaven & earth. the photo shows a early 20s gal, but when I reach there, the gal is like late 30s. Looks 4/10. The photoshop skill power.. Boob massage not provided as advertise, her phone keep beeping and ask me to SMS back other samster enquiry!!(WTF) because her hand oily. Turn off man... Will no longer trust this site as cannot afford to waste money on Photoshop skills. Best is have video.

bro, pls tell me which website they got show bad frs? no such things one.. if u see many many solid frs using more or less same format or write until like o level english paper.. then forget it liao.. who will bother to write so long and so detail..

loneyheart
06-12-2013, 07:01 PM
bro, pls tell me which website they got show bad frs? no such things one.. if u see many many solid frs using more or less same format or write until like o level english paper.. then forget it liao.. who will bother to write so long and so detail..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=393882&page=73

damonsalvatore
06-12-2013, 09:38 PM
But huang ting got a lot of good service girl like su qi/crystal. Just know how to choose

UltraMate
06-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Another one to avoid is Prada (aka Rina/DC).. Looks 30+ but printed 25.. No AR, shower alone and given a wet towel!.. Worst is just about 20min, another bro called and said waiting downstairs..totally pissed off! And dare to charge $120!

supercharm
06-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Once we post to disclose the fake FR the threat will be close by sammyboy wait and see...similar theat had been close too cus reveal too much fake FR by the OKT..

iphone1s
06-12-2013, 10:59 PM
YES!
weed out them fakes...i got many similar experiences too!!!

Same here bro. When i reach, i can be chased out in 15 mins by thier rushing attitudes. All fakes. And if you want to try their tarma lesbian, it will be the greatest regert of your life. I was rushed in 10 mins out of the door.

Pls be cautious

kinthehouse
06-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Hi Bros

Bro.. i try her before yrs ago. Think she operate at little india area.. same like u mention no service.. aftrer finish also ask me bath myself and she just sit 1side keep playing with her hp.. whole thing only last 20min and she arrange another bro to come up.. zzz

Suprise she is still here 1 yrs on..

nacho
07-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Regarding about age, I always add 5~10 years to what had been printed on the web page. This is to avoid myself having high hope when I meet the girl.

Another tip is, if the face is too shape like a V shape. This is 100% photoshop created. I will avoid this girl.

Hope these little tips help.

kane
07-12-2013, 12:34 AM
folks,

alfa romeo is just a admin staff hired to sit in front of the computer and refresh a million times a day and copy n paste frs....

he is innocent....

:D

howhian
07-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Also avoid photos that dont show face or whole body
Recently called a FL with only photo of tits and cleavage showing. FR said very good and hot girl.
Went to her place she was wearing shorts and Tshirt. Face also showing age. Straightway I sense not correct when she starting taking off my pants even before I touched her. Too true she was trying to get me to commit before I even look at her closely. Shit! when she take off her clothes to reveal dark nips and belly with stretch marks. I firmly told her to stop and gave her 20 bucks and left the place. Waste of my time.
FRs of course fake to the max.
Many of the photos have also been altered. Can make face slimmer and waist super tight also. Lighten skin tone till white white. One particular TS always say his stable girls skin snow white. All fake when u see the actual girl. Whe u see the photo all blurry and hazy like you will know its been altered very likely
one more is miko/DC, totally different from what i see in person, it seem like she got water retention on her face. felt been cheated very very angry

sammysgboy
08-12-2013, 04:45 AM
folks,

alfa romeo is just a admin staff hired to sit in front of the computer and refresh a million times a day and copy n paste frs....

he is innocent....

:D

Totally agreed. They are just advertisers that collect fee from the gals. Poor services come from the gals. Any bro that came across bad or poor services feel free to boycott these gals' services. Some gals that came here already too long and had already became complacent with the customers. They just need some awakening, otherwise they will treat customers as carrot-head ;)

dirk_diggler
09-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi bros

Am heartened to see the support from all the chionging bros here. Let's help to post and expose more of these bad service FLs to avoid more bros who are not familiar falling prey to these people.

If they have hired administrators to do the job, we have the power of the masses! Bros unite!

I recently found a new trend in the FL scene. There are quite a no of FLs that actually switched from providing FJ to just massage and HJ but charge the same amount or even more! I know its a matter of one man's meat is another's poison, but given the rate that bros are willing to pay for just massage and HJ and pay the same as a FJ, its really damaging the market. You can always pay for the FJ and if you are not into the FJ, just ask the FL to massage you or give you HJ.

Hope all chionging bros can do their bit to turn the FL mkt back again.;)

andrewtong
09-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi bros

Am heartened to see the support from all the chionging bros here. Let's help to post and expose more of these bad service FLs to avoid more bros who are not familiar falling prey to these people.

If they have hired administrators to do the job, we have the power of the masses! Bros unite!

I recently found a new trend in the FL scene. There are quite a no of FLs that actually switched from providing FJ to just massage and HJ but charge the same amount or even more! I know its a matter of one man's meat is another's poison, but given the rate that bros are willing to pay for just massage and HJ and pay the same as a FJ, its really damaging the market. You can always pay for the FJ and if you are not into the FJ, just ask the FL to massage you or give you HJ.

I agree that in one stable, there are good and bad apples. I patronized Snow White and Sophie who are both from huangting69.com but the service and fun was like smelly shit (Snow White) and premium mao shan wang (Sophie). I posted a bad FR on Snow White on the ht69 website twice and both times it got deleted. But my positive FR on Sophie is still there. So unfortunately it's just your luck to get a bad FL - all we can do is warn each other... Happy chionging and good luck!!!

seek4fuck
09-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Just my 1 cent suggestion. Perhaps we should follow those threads with more than 500 pages, hopefully this(these) threads could have a higher accurate rating of the WLs and trust on them.

loneyheart
09-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi bros

we r the paying boss
if they r so selective on their svs provide remarks should indicate ... DEPEND
Some babes actually has quite good positive attitude to serve BUT mixed w BAD COMPANY n turn Bad too

Sad to say SG man r still too kind n no match for their patterns patterns style rush rush job or what u see is not what u get
Just 1 year ago any FL u pick at least still got certain standard but do some search u must ... now like ti gum ti gum depend on yr luck
If we still allow this to carry on just like a sitting duck ... it will become a market trench ... then we will b quick F n come here kpkb ??

As wat I post b4
U want my money ... give me honey
Get ready 2 or 3 ctc as reserved ... as dum let small bro over rule
dare to reject if sense not right
We r paying boss in control n dum let them over u
More pussy as supply let them know in mind
Too many rejection on t go ... then they better mark up n go go go
If they still dum wake up their ideas ... they hv to eat shit n go home

Above is IMHO .... Below is wat I nom do
nowadays I always do tat
Enter rm dum rush to strip off ... U hv 1 hr
I always sit down n tell her tat need to cool down n relax 1st
Then start w small talk ... n observed her reaction n CHEMISTRY
Always asked quest ... what time is her next customer
Everything go well enjoy n had a happy bonk
If not just leave wo a penny broke ... of course b4 FJ

No more being SG MR Nice GUY as Robert Head pay ave 100 for 20 to 30 mins quick job must well head down to GL u pay 50 for 25min

I adhere bros dare to reject n set t market practices n standards

sammysgboy
10-12-2013, 07:56 PM
nowadays I always do tat

No more being SG MR Nice GUY as Robert Head pay ave 100 for 20 to 30 mins quick job must well head down to GL u pay 50 for 25min

There are gals don't like customers asking them too much questions. ;) I also bring up the question in another thread if there are actually some rich bros who always want to pay a lot more than the quoting price for the gal. If there are really such bros, they are also indirectly damaging the market. ;)

JonathanSIV
10-12-2013, 10:32 PM
one more is miko/DC, totally different from what i see in person, it seem like she got water retention on her face. felt been cheated very very angry

That I can voucher. Looks only roughly 70% of photos. Saw her today and was turned off. Asked me to shower myself, BJ (not BBBJ) 1 mins then caps on.... No mood to release...

spidey9699
12-12-2013, 01:06 PM
That I can voucher. Looks only roughly 70% of photos. Saw her today and was turned off. Asked me to shower myself, BJ (not BBBJ) 1 mins then caps on.... No mood to release...

Wow... luckily I stumbled upon this. Thanks!

:)

spidey9699
12-12-2013, 01:11 PM
I agree that in one stable, there are good and bad apples. I patronized Snow White and Sophie who are both from huangting69.com but the service and fun was like smelly shit (Snow White) and premium mao shan wang (Sophie). I posted a bad FR on Snow White on the ht69 website twice and both times it got deleted. But my positive FR on Sophie is still there. So unfortunately it's just your luck to get a bad FL - all we can do is warn each other... Happy chionging and good luck!!!

I went to Snow White previously, when she was under ebonkie (I think). She has a few advertisements. Anyway, I rejected her. The photo is photoshop. She's no way half the standard of the photo. $120 is ridiculous for her.

Dusk
12-12-2013, 07:57 PM
we r the paying boss
if they r so selective on their svs provide remarks should indicate ... DEPEND
Some babes actually has quite good positive attitude to serve BUT mixed w BAD COMPANY n turn Bad too

Sad to say SG man r still too kind n no match for their patterns patterns style rush rush job or what u see is not what u get
Just 1 year ago any FL u pick at least still got certain standard but do some search u must ... now like ti gum ti gum depend on yr luck
If we still allow this to carry on just like a sitting duck ... it will become a market trench ... then we will b quick F n come here kpkb ??

As wat I post b4
U want my money ... give me honey
Get ready 2 or 3 ctc as reserved ... as dum let small bro over rule
dare to reject if sense not right
We r paying boss in control n dum let them over u
More pussy as supply let them know in mind
Too many rejection on t go ... then they better mark up n go go go
If they still dum wake up their ideas ... they hv to eat shit n go home

nowadays I always do tat

I totally agree with this bro. If I make an appointment, I see their face different from pics very far. I will reject irregardless of the service they provide. Because I see the face cannot make it then I cannot force myself to bonk them.

If their face are not too far away of the pic, i will go ahead to try them. After trying, if service is lousy then they will be on my blacklist and I will not bonk them anymore.

Good luck to bros out there!

arius3
21-12-2013, 09:19 AM
lover8boy. $20 ? I would only give $10. And name her.

stryker
21-12-2013, 09:28 AM
After similar crap experiences with Prc fls previously, have not tried any for months. Was chionging almost every week last time but now totally give up. The last one whom I have good memories of was sara from Simone

takeda
21-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Go ahead if u hate money ...

http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!rose-new/c1ia3

screw up service... i don't usually post -ve remarks but would just give it a miss if bad service..but this girl is way too much...

not exactly wat stated in the ads.. i just entered room and chase me to hurry, some more phone kept ringing and she has the guts to book and on 2 more customers when she yet to service me.

one customer was waiting outside barely few minutes of me entering her room!!!

knowing she cannot take on more customer refer another customer on the phone to another room..i bet the customer tot the other room was her but is actually her friend :(

preacher1010
21-12-2013, 10:16 AM
i only trust 2 stables

wahahaha
21-12-2013, 10:24 AM
do we have any okts that we can trust now? all the good one i know all gg already. :(

kucingkurap
22-12-2013, 12:19 AM
many thanks to TS for starting this line..
I just missed wasting some $$ with snow white , HT69.
made an appt-m with her, looked at google map .. then sms her to confirmed its that block of apartment next to a shell station. Next came a phone call, annoyed & unpleasant tone.. "yes its beside a shell station","I'm busy now, cant chat with u anymore, ok? "..
in the first place I did not call her to chat.SMS can be replied later when convenient right?
so I cancelled the slot , luckily also saw bro andrewtong's negative remark re this horror.. ( his negative remark vanished quite quickly) ..
those girls with few good comments ..we have to take much higher risk.. or siam lor...

Spicy98
25-12-2013, 02:45 PM
i only trust 2 stables

Which stable bro? Just back to the FL scene and saw many new okts don't know which is of better quality already. :(

supercharm
27-12-2013, 09:16 AM
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=4471

Tried this FL before and very disappointed ..picture and vid with long hair
But actual short hair with big hip...rushing service ..👎
and the FR also fake ..

kukumalu
27-12-2013, 09:49 AM
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=4471

Tried this FL before and very disappointed ..picture and vid with long hair
But actual short hair with big hip...rushing service ..👎
and the FR also fake ..

U really believe the FR? All self created by TS

jimmycool
19-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi Bros

Dear Bro Dirk, thank you for sharing your info. I just checked and luckily I read this previous FR about Nana from you; thank you for saving me time and money. It is much appreciated. I support sharing info amongst us brothers so we do not get short changed by the FLs. With regards from jimmycool.

Spikerman
22-01-2014, 06:14 PM
bump thread

capital
22-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Hi all bros, the only way to drive all these gals with lousy service is to only boycott them. Let's all bros STAND UNITED and don't let them earn our hard-earned money and waste our previous time on them. I strongly encourage all bros to stand together. Once the gals r out of business, do u think they will be able to pay for the okts???;)

lamgor
23-01-2014, 12:02 AM
bump. thanks TS of this thread. I nearly wanted to book this nana, lucky someone refer me to this thread.

send her back to china

Mr_don_juan
23-01-2014, 12:58 AM
many thanks to TS for starting this line..
I just missed wasting some $$ with snow white , HT69.
made an appt-m with her, looked at google map .. then sms her to confirmed its that block of apartment next to a shell station. Next came a phone call, annoyed & unpleasant tone.. "yes its beside a shell station","I'm busy now, cant chat with u anymore, ok? "..
in the first place I did not call her to chat.SMS can be replied later when convenient right?
so I cancelled the slot , luckily also saw bro andrewtong's negative remark re this horror.. ( his negative remark vanished quite quickly) ..
those girls with few good comments ..we have to take much higher risk.. or siam lor...

HT69 got other gems though is could be rare case of snow white which I had some experience.
However then I realised that is pointless to get unhappy when receive bad service cos at the end of day there nothing you can change.
The only way to get a deal of it is by giving her a good service whenever there is a bad service in consideration of calculated risk.
Unless if you looking for some kind of GFE from the girl, then is perfectly acceptable not to receive any service from her.
There is zero risk if you are one kind soul that treat her like a human being and can't bear to hurt her especially coming to a proper fuckjob. That call having a big heart :D

localmonster
23-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Thanks for this

sammysgboy
23-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Hi all bros, the only way to drive all these gals with lousy service is to only boycott them. Let's all bros STAND UNITED and don't let them earn our hard-earned money and waste our previous time on them. I strongly encourage all bros to stand together. Once the gals r out of business, do u think they will be able to pay for the okts???;)

If the FL had sisters, they can survive the ordeal. ;)

ThunderToad
23-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Yes, credit to TS.

Avoid a "Li Li" in Moulmein area (she said behind Shell Station). When door opened, she is a chubby aunty and tried to rush me into bathroom. I said no and she started saying her time taken up and wanted me to pay up. I said no and just gave her $10 and she started raising her voice. I just walked off with her yakking behind me .,,,wtf bad FL and sux attitude!

vanram
23-01-2014, 01:51 AM
Very useful thread.
Well done guys.

Mr_don_juan
23-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Thanks for this

If the FL had sisters, they can survive the ordeal. ;)

Yes, credit to TS.

Avoid a "Li Li" in Moulmein area (she said behind Shell Station). When door opened, she is a chubby aunty and tried to rush me into bathroom. I said no and she started saying her time taken up and wanted me to pay up. I said no and just gave her $10 and she started raising her voice. I just walked off with her yakking behind me .,,,wtf bad FL and sux attitude!

Very useful thread.
Well done guys.

Guys we are targeting bad fls, not the okts as long they don't blatantly support bad service. The snow white I referring to is michelle.
I spoken to fls that given bad service, most of them will not listen to their okt even there is a complaint reason being they paid for their ads.
They can choose to delete or go under another stable.
HT69 there are some good gems such Vicky, nikki and my fav sherry in the past over there. Let's not put one bad egg among a basket. We are looking at SBF fl2 as a whole.
One can easily google a number with keyword "fj" or "massage" and can find under different stables.
As such I think is rather unfair to say that bad fls come from HT69. It comes from the current batch (six months) that in SBF fl2. Every batch has its gems and bad ones.
I think most bros are familiar with the current batch gems. as for the new gems, we always need more support from bros and frs to verify. Happy cheonging.

fl12345
23-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Yes, credit to TS.

Bro the one you are talking about is near the chinese temple right?

I was also con by a lady there.

But I took pity of her when she told me that the OKT charge her $100 a day for the room!

Her look not the same as posted by her OKT, but she say until want to cry, so I just close my eyes and ask her to handjob me, pay her and left in 15mins!

sammysgboy
23-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Guys we are targeting bad fls, not the okts as long they don't blatantly support bad service. The snow white I referring to is michelle.
I spoken to fls that given bad service, most of them will not listen to their okt even there is a complaint reason being they paid for their ads.
HT69 there are some good gems such Vicky, nikki and my fav sherry in the past over there. Let's not put one bad egg among a basket. We are looking at SBF fl2 as a whole.
One can easily google a number with keyword "fj" or "massage" and can find under different stables.
As such I think is rather unfair to say that bad fls come from HT69. It comes from the current batch (six months) that in SBF fl2. Every batch has its gems and bad ones.
I think most bros are familiar with the current batch gems. as for the new gems, we always need more support from bros and frs to verify. Happy cheonging.

Bro, I'm sure most of us understand that. FL2 isn't geylang. OKT is just an advertiser and had no control over the gals. ;)

IvoryLover
01-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Bro, I'm sure most of us understand that. FL2 isn't geylang. OKT is just an advertiser and had no control over the gals. ;)

Then why are TS removing negative frs? So many case of girls giving the photo to the TS and end up being Photoshop which the girls admit themselves.

OKTS wanna deduct points at least leave your nick so i know not to patronize your girls and dun act like coward only know how to zap. I can always create another nick. Make customer mad end up you on the losing end. LF is one good example.

max_priest
01-02-2014, 03:04 PM
HT69 got other gems though is could be rare case of snow white which I had some experience.
However then I realised that is pointless to get unhappy when receive bad service cos at the end of day there nothing you can change.
The only way to get a deal of it is by giving her a good service whenever there is a bad service in consideration of calculated risk.
Unless if you looking for some kind of GFE from the girl, then is perfectly acceptable not to receive any service from her.
There is zero risk if you are one kind soul that treat her like a human being and can't bear to hurt her especially coming to a proper fuckjob. That call having a big heart :D

HT69 there are some good gems such Vicky, nikki and my fav sherry in the past over there. Let's not put one bad egg among a basket. We are looking at SBF fl2 as a whole ...

True but the agents concern should not Over Sell their FLs if their FLs are unable to meet the various services highlighted by their agents in the ads ... This would therefore result in a false sense of expectation and the punters would be disappointed and pissed off if the WLs fail to render those services stipulated in the ads ... In my opinion, the agent should have a good discussion with the FLs on the "Do" and "Don't" and the word, "Depends" should be used wherever necessary before putting up the ads in order to evade any misunderstanding and/or dispute after the session ... In conclusion, I believe the agents should bear responsibility to a certain extent if they don't do their homework before putting up the ads.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all SBF samsters!

Cheers,
MaXx

test101
01-02-2014, 05:19 PM
I was also 'conned' or greatly short changed by a FL based in that building, near to the shell station nearby the temple.

Maybe it's those who is in that building?

sammysgboy
02-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Then why are TS removing negative frs? So many case of girls giving the photo to the TS and end up being Photoshop which the girls admit themselves.

OKTS wanna deduct points at least leave your nick so i know not to patronize your girls and dun act like coward only know how to zap. I can always create another nick. Make customer mad end up you on the losing end. LF is one good example.

Bro, post the negative FRs in TCSS so it won't get deleted.

True but the agents concern should not Over Sell their FLs if their FLs are unable to meet the various services highlighted by their agents in the ads ... This would therefore result in a false sense of expectation and the punters would be disappointed and pissed off if the WLs fail to render those services stipulated in the ads ... In my opinion, the agent should have a good discussion with the FLs on the "Do" and "Don't" and the word, "Depends" should be used wherever necessary before putting up the ads in order to evade any misunderstanding and/or dispute after the session ... In conclusion, I believe the agents should bear responsibility to a certain extent if they don't do their homework before putting up the ads.

Cheers,
MaXx

The TS these days care about their quota than samsters' interest ;)

kennethquek
02-02-2014, 10:15 AM
my humble 2 cents on this issue...

okts should not encourage deception by overly photoshopping the fl's pics. I think more of the samster can understand minor touch up like cover mole or something. but when the girl appears to be totally different, we are left wondering is it an overly done up pic or a totally different girl standing in.

worse still when someone posts a negative word, it gets deleted or zapped or what have you. end of the day who is behind all these? I think it's only fair to point to the okt. Girls themselves don't how to photoshop, don't know to zap, etc.

Yes girls can always choose to give attitude and poor service, we have to understand this is beyond okt control. but the best okts can do is to let samster share their true experiences freely to allow other potential clients to decide for themselves.

perish__
02-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Hi Bros

oh yes bro, this NANA, i reached her place.... didnt like what i see, so i said i will not proceed.. she got angry and said i waste her time...make her lose $$$ etc.... she wanted to report police.... ya..you read it right.. call police...

i almost laugh till peng......

kukumalu
02-02-2014, 10:39 AM
oh yes bro, this NANA, i reached her place.... didnt like what i see, so i said i will not proceed.. she got angry and said i waste her time...make her lose $$$ etc.... she wanted to report police.... ya..you read it right.. call police...

i almost laugh till peng......

http://huangting69.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/photo031.jpg

Don't look stupid to me leh.

donahue
02-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Is she the one with a large tattoo on the front top of the breast area?

sammysgboy
02-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Is she the one with a large tattoo on the front top of the breast area?

Yes bro. One large and ugly tattoo on fake boobs area :D

sammysgboy
02-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Don't look stupid to me leh.
Bro, you're her regular :o

toughnut69
02-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Actually wanted to try the lesbo tarma pairs advertised, but holding my horses now to previous very bad experiences with this stable and brothers' comment on this thread.

Wonder if anyone have tried this lesbo tarma pair advertised in HuangTing's website??

dude head
02-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Actually wanted to try the lesbo tarma pairs advertised, but holding my horses now to previous very bad experiences with this stable and brothers' comment on this thread.

Wonder if anyone have tried this lesbo tarma pair advertised in HuangTing's website??

I did. I have already post my fr on this pair. It is a negetive one. They got really lazy as they become popular. But maybe after my bad fr they have wake up their bloody idea.
If u are a boobs fella skip them.

kukumalu
02-02-2014, 09:55 PM
I did. I have already post my fr on this pair. It is a negetive one. They got really lazy as they become popular. But maybe after my bad fr they have wake up their bloody idea.
If u are a boobs fella skip them.

U tried the other pair under dragoncave? Huangting pair is at B area. Dragoncave pair is at MP area. The latter pair seem ok with me. Quite chatty friendly.

Banned
02-02-2014, 10:06 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10442482&postcount=127

Avoid this one at all cost

tkclover
02-02-2014, 10:23 PM
i think we should keep this thread alive and all samster shld contribute frankly and truthfully if they have negative fr that difference from the fr OKT posted, this is not to create trouble but instead to let the girls and OKT knows if they want business here, they should at least provide truthful FR, and not to delete bad FR, good service from the girls means there is going to be good business for the stable. i missed the days when posting for FL was free and truthful, if i meet someone who gives good service, i help to post ....cfm good serice for the rest of the brothers......

I know i am gonna get zapped...lol...but really who cares, i have been here long enough not to care abt points.....

alexandergrey
02-02-2014, 10:37 PM
sorry guys, im thinking of booking one of the girls from DC01

any feedback? like is everything legit? are the reviews legit or made up?

dude head
02-02-2014, 11:29 PM
U tried the other pair under dragoncave? Huangting pair is at B area. Dragoncave pair is at MP area. The latter pair seem ok with me. Quite chatty friendly.

Ha did they do their lesbian stunt with u? Haha cuz I pay for the ticket to watch lesbian and also participate in it.Being chatty isn't important. It is more important that they engage u in the threesome . E

imacollector
02-02-2014, 11:47 PM
hi bros...
since there's a thread here, i have seen a about 5 positive comments about Xxxxxx so decided to arrange an appointment. But wtf, she put me aeroplane. waste my time and money to take a cab down there. when i reached the location, she totally switch off her hp no way i can contact her.
To be fair, i waited for thirty mins and call again but to no avail hp was off.
But i must say there are some ladies who provide good service in this stable.
definitely not xxxxxx... huge disappointment. i wonder if the comments were true. and my truthful negative comment was removed in the site...
(I did not state the girl's name because everytime i am being frank my points were deducted :( )
I only hope that FRs whether good or bad real or fake will not be removed. bros have the rights to know.

seek4fuck
02-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Seems like nowadays no FR can be trust. Like that even a thread have many positive FRs also no use. So how are we going to judge which one is good which one is bad? :(

alexandergrey
03-02-2014, 12:15 AM
wah reading this thread makes me paranoid if wanna book anything

so which establishment is more "proper"?

kukumalu
03-02-2014, 07:17 AM
wah reading this thread makes me paranoid if wanna book anything

so which establishment is more "proper"?

Bro. Only can said LUCK play a huge role. Even if u got a truly girl with good fr, that day she bad mood, what can you do?!

chowchowkeith
03-02-2014, 08:00 AM
tried once with the gal located near the temple.. forgot whether is it by alfa okt.

gal was completely 100% different from picture but looks still acceptable to me.

service was ok.

alexandergrey
03-02-2014, 09:32 PM
today i tried to book michelle from ht69, i sent her an sms but i did not get any reply

i wonder if she's busy/occupied or if its because i sent the text in english - when you guys sent sms do you send in chinese?

my chinese language is very rusty (i actually cant speak any! only very very simple one) but i am chinese, im having trouble trying to book some ladies due to this (sadly) as some seem to wont respond to SMS if its in english

kukumalu
04-02-2014, 06:53 AM
today i tried to book michelle from ht69, i sent her an sms but i did not get any reply

i wonder if she's busy/occupied or if its because i sent the text in english - when you guys sent sms do you send in chinese?

my chinese language is very rusty (i actually cant speak any! only very very simple one) but i am chinese, im having trouble trying to book some ladies due to this (sadly) as some seem to wont respond to SMS if its in english

Most do not response in English. Just do a template on asking free and location. Surely u can understand the reply in Chinese.

friendly
04-02-2014, 07:17 AM
Tried this Michelle ht69 yesterday 100% different from picture. Open door see a plumb girl lost all mood to bonk. Totally not worth the $120.

davidwee
04-02-2014, 07:44 AM

If your chinese CMI use a translator app on smartphone, plenty of free ones.
Since bad FR always disappear I have to resort to making an avoid list for myself, strange enough got a couple of gals with a horrible record still around for a year or return https://plus.google.com/photos/117089957887272841760/albums/5912424095240833921?partnerid=gplp0

Other day finalise booking for a gal but wait 20min and no reply to sms/call. In the end just go tom yum because I know got reliable service

Gesch
04-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Since bad FR always disappear I have to resort to making an avoid list for myself, strange enough got a couple of gals with a horrible record still around for a year or return https://plus.google.com/photos/117089957887272841760/albums/5912424095240833921?partnerid=gplp0

Are you sure? The D-cup Venus was overall an excellent package.

flashy88
04-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Tried this Michelle ht69 yesterday 100% different from picture. Open door see a plumb girl lost all mood to bonk. Totally not worth the $120.

wish i saw this thread earlier. tried elsa from ht69. girl totally different from the pic. door opened and a plump girl stood there. totally lost all mood. blew $110 for nothing.

seek4fuck
04-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Sometimes it may happens that in the FR stated the WL is certain age, for example : 26y.o. But ends up at least 5-6 years must add on. I came across twice such cases before. NNKC chao bullshit okt!

alexandergrey
04-02-2014, 09:19 PM
wish i saw this thread earlier. tried elsa from ht69. girl totally different from the pic. door opened and a plump girl stood there. totally lost all mood. blew $110 for nothing.

wah seems like this ht69 a little bit not so consistent?

can you guys recommend a good establshment with honest , at least not scam show photo and then come out totally different

i mean to photoshop is one thing , but totally different person is like cheating

fellow111
04-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Not all are bad. I think luck. Once get a good, then will rtf.

But I had bad experience in the block of apartments in little India area, above a restaurant. Girl will accept and when you arrive, make you wait then redirect to another room. Completely different girl. Sian. Think with small head bopian, just settle n hope strike lottery.

davidwee
05-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Hard to say which establishment honest, I don't think there is any okt for PRC that don't use shopped photos. For new gals I try to find those with videos since the only thing they can use is makeup and lighting.

Nato17
05-02-2014, 12:47 AM

Cheers,
MaXx

Wah Max Boy also frequent FL one izzit? Pity I am not around to join in the fun.

Nato17
05-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Guess it is time for brothers to act. OKTs are free to advertise their women. Punters can also play the game and post their real frs on sammyboy or another website. To support brothers all donate 10 dollars per month sure can do it one.

YoungForever
05-02-2014, 12:51 AM
hi bros...
since there's a thread here, i have seen a about 5 positive comments about Xxxxxx so decided to arrange an appointment. But wtf, she put me aeroplane. waste my time and money to take a cab down there. when i reached the location, she totally switch off her hp no way i can contact her.
To be fair, i waited for thirty mins and call again but to no avail hp was off.
But i must say there are some ladies who provide good service in this stable.
definitely not xxxxxx... huge disappointment. i wonder if the comments were true. and my truthful negative comment was removed in the site...
(I did not state the girl's name because everytime i am being frank my points were deducted :( )
I only hope that FRs whether good or bad real or fake will not be removed. bros have the rights to know.

Bro, if you are referring to Apple or Orange, I'll apologise on their behalf.
Really something happen to them, they have to off their phone and took off the SIM card.

Tiu123
05-02-2014, 01:02 AM
hit and miss
twice got person in the pic, just much older / not near the photoshoot pic

another was so far off from pic, she was either fat or 2 mnths pregnant either way was lose lose, fired off and left right away

will pass for awhile

leppon
05-02-2014, 01:04 AM
Only come back for holiday once every few years, so saw this link this avro http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=421670 (★ Elva ★ )

So called up and got the address, after arrived that place and got lead to a room. From the link wah lau so chio and so fuckable in many levels, but the one who open the door doesn't really look like her, at least the face wasn't a v shape. Then the room wasn't really clean anyway.

Anyhow, the adv was 60mins but I was ushered out in 30mins. So if bro after her think twice please. How hard to find a reliable stable? C'mon we all willing to pay the right price, but give us the right product please.

YoungForever
05-02-2014, 01:38 AM

MaXx

Agreed with Bro Maxx

But I also understand from some FL, some of the DO's are ads agents advise FL to add-on so can 'attract' more Bros, like CIM, COF, Painting, etc, which the FL total don't intend to provide these services. I think for these ads agents have to be more honest as what their FL clients can provide to Bros, and not asking (forcing) his FL clients to go against what they can provide.

And for us Bros, hope all bros can be more gentleman, as if you had make app. with FL, don't fly them aeroplane. Please have some responsibility to call/sms FL that you are not meeting her. I was with one of the FL for 4 hours, already got 2 Bros made app and never show up, other Bros want to make app with her, she rejected as she had kept the time slot for the earlier bros, but this bros never show, don't answer her call, never reply her sms.

Another FL whom I know, made app one after another, less than 30mins apart, why ? She said many bros made app already, never show up - Bros, is that true ? If yes, please, want to cancel the app with the FL, please call/sms and let them know.

Our time is money, their time is also money.

They are here to make a living, we are here to enjoy:)

imom
05-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Have had my share of hits and misses from various stables. Bottom line is - every stable will have black sheep. This is my SOP when contacting FLs:

- Ask upfront if the desired service is really available, especially if it is not standard stuff. eg. CIM, COF, AJ, etc. This makes it clear that you want it during the session. Most of the time they will give you their limitations at this point, like AJ dependent on size, COF only available last session of the day, etc.
- Confirm the price.
- If texting, limit to 3 messages - i.e. propose time for session by 3rd message. If you had a customer asking this and that over 10 messages you would be irritated and impatient too.

Screening of FLs from websites:
- I avoid FLs with 'dreamy' effect pics.
- Also avoid FLs with pics that are obviously 'photowondered' or 'wondercam-ed'. I would rather pick a 'less' attractive FL with 'live' pics than any of the above.
- FLs without pics showing full figure.

Still, I will get the odd disappointment. In any case, you need to add 5 years to any declared age and pics. 80¬90% of them do not have skin as smooth and soft as their pics look.

Manage your expectations - this over-marketing will never stop as there will always be enough newbies for them not to require a large percentage of repeat customers, especially those who are only here for 2 months. So no point bitching about it - just get smart about how you choose.

And about Nana - everyone gets a different experience I guess. My first session with her was good enough that I rtf-ed. I remember thinking she was generous with her time, as we just sat and talked after the bonk, as she had no customer immediately after. Even made me coffee and cut some fruits for me. Perhaps we clicked well or she was in a good mood. However, it is true that she does not shower for the customer - I guess I am not particular about that and in fact like to shower myself. Anyway, I am sure she's not the only one who does not shower for customers.

Happy hunting bros!

YoungForever
05-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Those who had tried MAY, one that does massage in the east.
Her ads got no pic, those services stated, she do, and she never rush, and I normally spend more than 1.5 hours with her if her next customer is late.

She is still my favourite GEM
She is pretty, looks like 2 years back HuangRong from W1615

quizzy
05-02-2014, 03:09 PM
sorry guys, im thinking of booking one of the girls from DC01

any feedback? like is everything legit? are the reviews legit or made up?

Book Tina from dc01. She is the best FL I tried so far after chionging for 4 years.:cool:

unregistered_10
08-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Those who had tried MAY, one that does massage in the east.
Her ads got no pic, those services stated, she do, and she never rush, and I normally spend more than 1.5 hours with her if her next customer is late.

She is still my favourite GEM
She is pretty, looks like 2 years back HuangRong from W1615

Bro can send her link? thanks

GN007SG
12-02-2014, 08:43 AM
TS/OKT take money from gals to help 'sell' them. then they pay money to SBF for advertising. So in the end only way we can help ourselves is to be street smart.

1) I will try to google any gal's number and see if i appears anywhere else. I do not believe that a gem needs to be advertised on too many places. Yes some of them do use different numbers on different sites. Learn to spot them

2) Yes I agree some FL can get fed up if u ask too much abt whether they provide service XX but its for your own good!! I do not like the word 'depend'. This is not economics class. Im buying your service, Im not your boyfriend too. Only Yes or No. Confirm it yourself unlike last time most are honest abt providing certain services but not now. There were instances where this gal confirm she provide but go down also nv.. this one really nth to say, only can go home spread bad FR lol

3) Do not trust reviews on their personal sites. I believe most of us now lazy and dont write FR. I also kinda stopped writting FR myself. I write already later ppl thought fake de lol. Reverse psychology. If a gal really good service, does she need or urge brothers to write review for her?? If she just arrived maybe that is another story

4) Luck. I kena before some gals recommended by brothers but still actually experience is super crappy. They take their daily personal problems to their 'work'. No professionalism. Again Im not your boyfriend. Dont make your problem my problem. Some gals attitude can change. I kena once I rtf a gal on her first visit to SG. When she returned, I get all farked up service too.. zz. I post my bad FR and never went back to her again and sadly all her later FRs are all bad, so she has really changed from gem to crap

Yes all stable has good and bad eggs. Some change from bad to better. Some from good to bad
I can only say that experience will help minimize your chance of encountering a bad one.

drekman
12-02-2014, 08:57 AM
They have to provide the full package once u pay for it. Any thing less or if they ask for more, they are conning u or name the girls here and they will lose their customers.

Sinster
25-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Kenna scammed today. NB. I am in full support of this thread.

How should we go about it?

I post my FR here? Then again it is going to be very messy if everyone post their FR with other girls on the the same thread

Sinster
25-08-2014, 07:23 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=468962&page=9

Refer to my comment on this thread for CoCo, advertised on Local Massage Directory as Re: ██████✫【EAST SIDE】COCO【Ex Spa Owner】 【Big Boobs 36D】✫BM ✫TN ✫ HDLY ✫ 2 * HJ ✫Mos.

She is a scam artist. Although i told her off, i still paid her the full amount.

Has anyone not pay any FL the full amount due to sub par standard? Can share your experience?

pokemon1992
09-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Anyone know of forbiddencity babes? New to forum thanks alot bros

rtmFRs
24-09-2014, 09:28 AM

video only help with body and looks, if old video....
u also cannot tell service from video