PDA

View Full Version : Golden point spa

tafnag
03-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Hi All,
newbie here. Can't find anything about this joint. Was there few years back. anyone knows what happen to janet? thanks a million.

JJjumper
04-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Been there recently but name changed to sunny beauty. good value for money massage but not much other action.

owen10
04-08-2005, 11:55 PM
wow! so long since some1 mentioned abt this place!!! never been there for quite sometime to reccee liao. so GPS closed oredi? cant 4get that sweet , CFM look of this lao chiO!!! :cool:

planethollywood
05-08-2005, 08:50 AM
wow! so long since some1 mentioned abt this place!!! never been there for quite sometime to reccee liao. so GPS closed oredi? cant 4get that sweet , CFM look of this lao chiO!!! :cool:

It's the other branch at Stanley St that has been closed/ changed to Sunny. The one at Adelphi still in operation.

hyshang
24-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Yes, the Golden Point Spa at Adelphi is still in operation ...

As i hang out often at Adelphi due to work nature I have been noticing the 2 massage place at the basement .... Finally decided to try Golden Point as it seems to have more young gals and the lady boss not so aggressive (the other one the lady boss always standing near entrance looking for potential customers)

Went at 12.30pm after meeting client and saw only one gal inside Golden Point .. was a bit disappointed initially but after pacing up and down a few rounds, my little brother decided to take a look at the joint and i could see that the gal inside was quite slim-looking ...

When i walk in, I was pleasantly surprise to see a chio one and she is really my type, really slim waist and ample boobs and nice long hair .. she has the naughty yet innocent gal look .. she was quite stunned to see a customer so early on Sunday ...

Told her that I was really tired and wanted a good 1 hour massage first ... as she massage, we chit chat and found out that she is from Zhejiang and this is her 1st time in Singapore - stay about 10 days already .. and will be here for about 6 months .. Her name is Fei Fei

Her massage skills is so so ... not especially fantastic but i am too charmed by her to be bothered by it .. she will wearing a mini-flared skirt and her boobs kept touching my head when she bend over to massage my shoulder .. .when i turned over, i kept looking at her slim waist ... wow ..so nice and yet her boobs are not small ... yum yum ...

when she pop the golden question, she asked if i want to hj .. i asked what other services and she say the usual ... i pretend to ask what .. .she said i should know .. so i say i want to fj .... i asked how much and she asked me to quote ... i told her to quote instead (my mistake) .. she quoted $120 not inclusive of room rate($30) .. I said $100 but she said $120 lah .. i should not have agreed but my willpower was weak today as she is really my type .. so i give in .. (other bro pls dun follow me .. anyway I will ask her for better price next time -stupid me .. )

So she went out and clean herself and came in again and lock the entire shop coz there was no one in the shop yet as the other gals have not turned up ... so we had the whole shop to ourselves ..shiok .. i started exploring her boobs and sucking it like there is no tomorrow and she grab my little one .. .. then she cap me and asked her to lie on the bed and i started licking her all over and proceed to lick her down below and this is when she got really high and i licked and licked coz i was thirsty ....

then i inserted my bro missionary position and pump her ... she really had a very enjoyable and yet painful look ...we did this for a while before i ask her to turn over and did it the doggie style .. i was too attracted by her to take off her skirt and we did it half naked (1st time for me) ... i really love viewing her small waist from behind ... and grabbing her nice boobs ... we went on for quite a while before i unloaded on her ..

Good point about this joint is that it has a very clean small bathroom for cleaning up (quite surprise to find it) .. and it is not a very crowded building ..

Bad point is that it is small and do not have as many gals as the other popular ones .. but for me, i like to explore smaller joints coz the gals are not so ang-pai and hence service tends to be better.

I will definitely go back again coz i would love to have Fei Fei BBBJ me ... i think i can erupt more than once in half an hour when i looked at her ..

okay .. that is all for now ....

hyshang
27-10-2005, 02:11 AM
kept thinking about Fei Fei coz she reminded me of some Taiwanese actress .. innocent & yet slutty ... dunno how to describe lah .. anyway, called her and went down for another session ... she was in a tight fitting white dress (working attire) .. sexy man ..

Anyway, I decided to save some $$ and went for HJ only .. also allow me to talk to her more and we chatted quite a fair bit .. her HJ only so so lah .. i think her FJ is still better coz she got the kind of agonizing and yet shiok look ... will definitely go back again .. i think i am addicted to her look ... oh no .. anyway .. heard that some bro went down after viewing my previous post .. have fun .. man ..

Manly
06-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Dear Bros,

I'm looking for the 3 PRC ladies (Ling Ling, Fei Fei and a lauchio whom I forgot name) who were formerly working in Golden Point TN in Adelphi Basement (the TN nearer to the escalator). Any bros who know their whereabouts pls help. Thank you very much.

curiosityz
06-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Manly bro, i am not sure. sorry, can't be an help to you...

PageUp
08-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Hey Bro, after coming across yr post, decided to try out the joint. went there on a weekday, around 1+pm (jus after the lunch crowd). only 1 gal inside so decided to take her for 1.5 hrs.I don't think it was the same gal (this one sounds a bit local chinese) but early 30s.
Like Hyshang, she did lock the shop door since she's not expecting any customers(?) when she started the massage. I did ask her what if her other gals arrive to work, she replied that they will call her on her mobile. so we had literally the whole place to ourselves...only negative point of the shop is that its next to a pub & faces the atrium which has a snack in front of it....so there are some 'traffic' i.e. people hanging around.

Look: abit CFM ard early 30. nice body-tight, long hair (my type).
Massages: med-hard, quite thorough.
Boob: at least 36C (estimate) long eraser type nipples
Attitude: not very chatty probably because I don't speak lots of mandarin
BJ:7.5/10 suction very good.
FJ:didn't try

sorry, didn't ask her name but will remember on the next trip.....
=================
Yes, the Golden Point Spa at Adelphi is still in operation ... ur when i looked at her .. okay .. that is all for now ....