PDA

View Full Version : █▓ Busty D Cup SiSi █▓ Full Body Oil Massage|BM|HDLY|BBBJ|CIM|JG|Unlimited HJ|INC RM|

ForbiddenCity
03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
█▓ Busty D Cup SiSi █▓ Full Body Oil Massage|BM|HDLY|BBBJ|CIM|JG|Unlimited HJ|INC RM|

★★Contact: 90893721

http://forbidden0city.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/xx2.jpghttp://forbidden0city.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/xx3.jpg
http://forbidden0city.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/xx.jpghttp://forbidden0city.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/xx4.jpg

★★Name: SiSi

★★Look: Beautiful and Divine

★★Age: 23

★★Height: 162CM

★★Weight: 46kg

★★Body: Slim and Petite with Flawless Complexion

★★Boobs: D Cup

★★ SERVICES PROVIDED ★★

★★Shower 洗澡: YES [Shower Before and After Session]

★★Full Body Oil Massage 全身油推: [Hard and Solid Massage with Oil that will make you feel relaxed and good. Can request her to be Topless during Massage]

★★Chinese Authentic Aucpressure Massage 穴位指压按摩: YES [Will find the right spots to help you massage]

★★Tuina 推拿: [Will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve aches and pains]

★★Head Massage 头部按摩: YES [Will massage the Head for you. Her Head Massage is really Superb]

★★Sexy Massage 性感按摩: YES and 蚂蚁上树

★★HDLY 海底捞月: YES [Sensually Done]

★★Frenching 接吻: YES [French like 1st love; GF Feel]

★★Boobs Massage 胸部按摩: YES [D cup boobs massage Front and Back]

★★Catbath 慢游: YES [Catbath from Top to Bottom Sensually]

★★COB 射身: YES [Can shoot anywhere on her body]

★★CIM 口爆: YES [Suck you clean and dry]

★★COF 射脸: YES [Ready for you to give her a Good Facial Shot]

★★AR 毒龙: YES [Give you a Good Solid Ass Rim]

★★BBBJ 口交: YES [Great and Powerful Suction]

★★Autoroaming 摸全身: YES [Everywhere you like]

★★Juagen 抓跟: YES [Help to improve the blood circulation in the cock, Improve Sex Powers naturally, Prolong longer and lasting satisfying sex]

★★HJ 打飞机: YES [Very Sensual, with her smooth and Magical hands, she will make you cum and explode within minutes]

★★GFE 女朋友的感觉: YES [Good and High GFE]

★★Room: Clean & Cosy

★★Contact: 90893721 ★★

★★ Damages ★★

$100/1hr/Massage + Unlimited HJ or 1 CIM [Include Rm]

★★Contact: 90893721 ★★

ForbiddenCity
03-12-2013, 01:48 PM
JUICY FR for SiSi

A Short and brief FR for SISI

Just had a good massage with happy ending.

Location was convenient, public transport easily available, car park space only at the side road yet discreet.
Bathroom is attached to the bedroom.

Looks - 9/10 You will slowly like looks, the more i see the more i like, Simply just love her look.
Massage - 9/10 (Strong and powerful massage, not piano type, she know where to press and i fell asleep within 10 minutes into the massage)
Boobs Massage - 9 (big and soft nice boobs rubbing all over me)
HJ -9 (Super sensual, she allow autoroaming and keep catbathing me while giving me a solid HJ)
Attitude - 9 (super good attitude and really aims to please you in all aspects)
GFE: Marvelous
Autoroam : Yes, my hands are all busy all these while.
Damage - $100 + $20 tips
RTM - why not??? Definitely will come back the 2nd time for her.

good massage skills, and great personality, sisi is a very nice and sweet girl who provide great and excellent service. Thumbs up for sisi service. She is the role model for all masseuse

Tried Sisi earlier, really don’t want to leave her place! She is very fair, smooth skin with big busty beautiful boobs! Very friendly and chatty! Service is tip top, i think i am starting to fall in love with her already!

Present here are my short honest truthful FR.

massage: 8/10 (Massage is not bad, and she will check with u occasionally whether the strength is ok anot)

look: 8/10 (charming and appealing)

boobs: 8/10 (beautiful and soft boobs just like beancurd)

body:8/10 (smooth to the touch, really is D cup)

HJ : 7/10 (during the HJ, she catbath me, push her boobs to my mouth, the scene is really stimulating, how to tahan???)

overall : 7/10 (i enjoyed the session with her very much)

Damage: $100, wanted to give her more a bit, but i am quite broke already this mth, but will definitely RTF her again,