PDA

View Full Version : BreakUp wif GF w/o hving sex n in the end lose out on spending lots of money on her

seah
03-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi,
Any bros out there ever encounter such case like me as in aftering going steady for almost a year and without having sex with her and then at the end of the day, ganna breakup. Then I also find that guys always on the losing end whenever a relationship breakup cos we usually spend a lot of money on her buying this and that, send her for classes and also parents shower her with lots of stuffs also and in end, breakup becos of argument.
Find that its really not worthy and would rather spend it on FLs.
What do u bros think? Any advise? :confused:

ed17k
03-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Spend money so u get the rights to sex her up? Must as well u go GL. Pengs

Think u playing the wrong game ballz.

enjoying
03-08-2005, 11:48 AM
good day bro.

every person hv it own thinking and thought. u hv woo'd your g/f to be your future wife. if u hv woo her to be your sex partner, then u should hv started screwing her long time ago.

nobody can say how long your courtship will last.
anyway, after one break off, u hv gained experience.

as for your g/f, she might say that you waste her one good year of her time.

life is up and down
when u fall, stand up again

without prejudice

xen0n
03-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Errr....... I don't think the ultimate purpose of having a gf is to bed her, right? I think its like investing long-term, so as to achieve the marriage status, but of course, I might be wrong. Some here might prefer a short-term type of thingy. :D

Personally, I don't think its very fair to compare a FL to a gf, as the expectation is different. Hope u get what I mean.

coolpix2075
03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Any advise? :confused:

within a year still neber bed her or get intimate? probably tat means u and ur gf aren't tat loving yet..... relation is still better in long term as engaging WL or FL is only fark and pay and they will care abt ur money..... juz my 2 cents worth of opinion

HushPuppy
03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
If you think you should have sex wif her... then next time you should know what to do liao.

HeadOn
03-08-2005, 11:53 AM
sometime think of it pretty true, cos the $$ wasted could be spend on other better things, not only on FL. but den getting a gf is much more than bedding her, its more like u love her n willing to spend on her etc n ultimately lead to having a family w her..

youlaw
03-08-2005, 11:57 AM
brother as the saying goes,with every ending theres a new beginning....
If you are heart broken then let all the brothers here help you ride the storm... :)

LengKia
03-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi,
Any bros out there ever encounter such case like me as in aftering going steady for almost a year and without having sex with her and then at the end of the day, ganna breakup. Then I also find that guys always on the losing end whenever a relationship breakup cos we usually spend a lot of money on her buying this and that, send her for classes and also parents shower her with lots of stuffs also and in end, breakup becos of argument.

aiya don't be sad we lose some and win some

maybe your investment never give good return.

look for a better one . not to worry

defector
03-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Agree with the brothers here. How can you compare trust funds with stock options? its all investment one is long termed goal.. again what's the point of having a girlfriend when you don't dote on her.. ?

Relationship nowadays easy come easy go one. get another one.. difference between girlfriend and Fl is that you wouldn't expect your girlfriend to sleep around and you wouldn't expect Fl to just stick to you fatefully..

less than a cent worth of thoughts.

Toyota Honda
03-08-2005, 12:22 PM
I am worse than you. Was with her for close to 4 years also never go to the extreme (but of cos got one step before extreme lah).

However, the reason for not bedding her is cos she was in pain until she wept when we first wanted to try. I ended up feeling so hurt myself seeing her cry cos. She didn't stop me and said nevermind, just continue pushing in. I did not, cos I loved her and it really pains to see her in such a grimacing state. End up, we still break off but not cos we did not have sex.

Some brothers here are right, need not have sex with gf, sayandg her will do like in my case. ;)

singexpat
03-08-2005, 12:23 PM
It happened to me too.. was wif my ex for abt 2 yrs n no sex cos she's virgin..

tried to do but she complained pain but get good BBBJ in return..

still, she left a deep impression on me n till date still think of her..

Moral of the story,

no sex nevermind... make sure u get a BBBJ in return.. :D

nexo
03-08-2005, 12:25 PM
having a gf is not just to bonk her .. its that u found someone who u are considering spending ur life with ..u should treasure every min u spend with her and not just want to bonk her..

astrozz
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi,
I also find that guys always on the losing end whenever a relationship breakup cos we usually spend a lot of money on her buying this and that, send her for classes and also parents shower her with lots of stuffs also and in end, breakup becos of argument.

What are you thinking bro ?
Your reason for having a gf is to have sex ? and if you dont (didnt) you feel that you are being shortchanged ??
Thats a bad bad wrong mentality ... :mad: STOP thinking this way bro .

just4fun
03-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi,

maybe is ur "kang hu" not reach home yet...so u cant arouse her for sex so might not be the gal's fault...

anyway...did she ask u to buy all the stuffs??? or u wan to act "hao lian" and buy... :confused:

iloveoversea
03-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Only gf u already hiam she waste ur money. Wait till u got married then u know.

An uncle once told me, 我一世英明,遇到了她,我就变乖了。嗨,别提了,喝酒,喝酒。 :D

MahjongSiao
03-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Agree with the brothers here. How can you compare trust funds with stock options? its all investment one is long termed goal.. again what's the point of having a girlfriend when you don't dote on her.. ?

Relationship nowadays easy come easy go one. get another one.. difference between girlfriend and Fl is that you wouldn't expect your girlfriend to sleep around and you wouldn't expect Fl to just stick to you fatefully..

less than a cent worth of thoughts.

BULL RUN ON STI RECENTLY!!! even my long lost unit trust is finally making back money!!! :D

biker_man
03-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Forgive me for saying this, but it just seems so weird to have a girlfriend, and not have sex with her.

Bonding with a person should be a holistic thing. Mind, Body and Spirit. IMHO, if one of these 3 "essentials" are missing from a long term relationship, it would feel incomplete and thus meaningless, and as such, probably would not be worth pursuing.

BUT for short term relationships, bang her brains out. What personality? Who cares?

MahjongSiao
03-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Forgive me for saying this, but it just seems so weird to have a girlfriend, and not have sex with her.

Bonding with a person should be a holistic thing. Mind, Body and Spirit. IMHO, if one of these 3 "essentials" are missing from a long term relationship, it would feel incomplete and thus meaningless, and as such, probably would not be worth pursuing.

BUT for short term relationships, bang her brains out. What personality? Who cares?

true true....even no sex....shld demand a minimum of BBBJ...

mccormick
03-08-2005, 12:59 PM
in the 1st place, ask yourself. Does your gf must be a virgin? If yes, then u should be happy that actually there's such gal around who stay virgin until marriage... and SEX is not a component to maintain a good BGR relationship..

rocket cheongst
03-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi,

Bro,

jus my humble opinion, having a GF in one year relationship without sex is an isolated case, i belive all bro here or all majority have sex when thier relationship is "confirm"

the WHICH level of in a relationship with your GF is how "deep" and "close" or she jus choose yo0u to be her partner without any things else where meantime she will look for better?? ( No pun InteNded)

i am not saying absulately that have GF means must bed her but look at which century you are in now?? must guys do that and most gals accepted that - ( unless both are very strong in beliving that no sex before marriage)

and also you cannot say that you can use as a yardstick to say that NO sex from GF means rather spend on FL. I dun think this reason is valid as you spend willingly on her to in hope get something back from her??

Last but not least, did you use the right approach?? Mood and atmosphere do a great part in this. If you can make her in the mood, she will leave everything behind and rape YOU !! :p

Jus my hunble oponion.

I bedded my ex (virgin) on my puppy love and she is strongly against sex before marriage. It depends how u approach.

sing1nitestand
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I have something to share with all bros here…
1 of my ex, we never have sex during the 1 year relationship. (She is from a strict and traditional family). Of course I did ask for sex, but I always respect her decision. I think I really love her, would never go a step further when we intimate (just HJ). I will stop automatically. I never want to make her sad, every time she reject me she also feel bad… keep apologize… I need to highlight here is, I never show my black face to her for that.

Our relationship end when she went abroad to study. So, I respect her decision. We are good friend even after break off. During 1 of the semester break when she came back, she called me and asked me to meet her. She told me she now has a new bf. Ask me if I have any gf. I tell her the truth that I’m seeing a girl now and we are on a steady relationship now.

As she came back for a long break, so, I do meet her quite often. One day, she suddenly ask me, why I never move a step further during the intimate session. In fact I was a bit shock when she asked this question, but I told her, “I love you, so I respect your decision. I don’t want to make you difficult. Also, I always believe I do have the chance when I marry you. ” I can see “lost” in her eyes when I told her that… I know she is thinking a lot of things when I said so. To make her feel better, then I made a joke, and told her that I would F her if I know we will break-off.

The week before she went back oversea, she asked me to go to her house. She told me she bought something from oversea that she forgot to give me, only found the gift when she is packing her stuff. When I was at her place, help her to pack up the things. While I was doing the packing for her, she suddenly hugged me from my back, keep telling me she missed me a lot, in tears. She told me she’s still in love with me. The bf she has now is for lonely time as she can’t forget me, so, she is trying to find a replacement.

[By pass the detail], and we end up on the bed, when I try to do as what we usually did, she told NO and asked me proceed to “go in”. What was in my mind that time was, she got the experience from her new BF. But I “went in”, I knew I am her first man. I was surprised. I asked her why? She told me, I am her first love, and will still be her love forever, that’s why she thinks that I should be the one who has the right to take away her virginity. She mentioned that her bf also keep asking for sex and almost “raped” her a few times but she managed to stop him. She told me she don’t know how many times she can stop him again. She rather give it to me…

During the last week of her holiday, I meet her everyday, we did it everyday. The feeling is like a true making love, not just sex. Of course I feel guilty, but I know that my love towards my ex still there and same for her. As both of us are now committed in relationships, it’s quite difficult for us to be together again (with some other reasons).

I hope with my experience may lighten some bro out there. Sex and love, which one you want?

wins1974
03-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I think you are gentleman that why she keep her virgin especially for you. I have the same experience with you been with my ex-gf for 3 yrs plus . No sex and only holding hands (once a while) as she always said is better to do it in our big day but sad to said we breakoff after that. :( Reason - a lot of xiao ren between us. Think she is going to get marry soon and feel happy for her.

No regret. :)

just4fun
03-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I have something to share with all bros here…

I hope with my experience may lighten some bro out there. Sex and love, which one you want?

Touching man... :)

seah
03-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Thank you all bros out there for the advise andpast experience. This gf of mine is a local and does not have much friends and she usually stays at home after work. Noraml we would meet up 4times a week and everytime, we would go back to her place after we go out.
She used to have a boyfriend b4 but that was long time ago when she was b4 20. Bros, u know what, that ex of hers is a family man!!! Inital stage of our relationship was tough as her ex keep pestering her and sometimes she also feel lose, but in the end, I finally won her with my sincerity.
Its till recently that we quarrel and thus make me think back on how much she has spend and how much i hv "invest" in her made me wonder whether does she really love me.
Of course on my part, i'm not saying that no sex means cannot carry on with the relationship, i wonder if i should breakup with her n find better ones out there, but then of course its a risk i must take.
So at the end, i hv to be in very clear state of mind to make the decision of "investing" in her further or not.

Bros, thk u all for the moral support. Reallt appreciate it!

coolpix2075
03-08-2005, 02:36 PM

er...though moralely tat is not rite but do envy u have such ex-gf... :p

coolpix2075
03-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Bros, thk u all for the moral support. Reallt appreciate it!

hi bro seah, juz follow ur heart..... if u thk worth it juz keep going else i advice u to go for other gal who u thk the relationship will blossom... coz i always believe tat doing without belief will only leads to complaint, complaint and complaint..... u muz be willing to invest ur love, time and money on her in the first place...

juz my humble opinion....

Castrol
03-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Hi,
Any bros out there ever encounter such case like me as in aftering going steady for almost a year and without having sex with her and then at the end of the day, ganna breakup. :

you got the process completely wrong la bro. remember this, angmo usually fuck on the first date, we asians at least must fuck on the 2nd date... ;)

asdfghjkl
03-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Any advise?

bro.. should be 'advice' :)

Pandora_Box
03-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Only gf u already hiam she waste ur money. Wait till u got married then u know.

An uncle once told me, 我一世英明,遇到了她,我就变乖了。嗨,别提了,喝酒,喝酒。

Bro, u got 喝酒 meh? I though u dun like to drink one, only drink apple tea. :p

Let me share wif u my story, when in the army, i like this junior of mine from poly, then i go and sian her. i tink i almost sian tio chiu liao, can tink of ways to up her liao, then got 1 si yuan tian ji from my camp potong jalan my kangtao. How i noe, is b'cos when i was doing guard duty, my RP told me he saw the 2 dog man woman hold hand at cineleisure. :mad:

ricardo
03-08-2005, 05:51 PM
bro seah,

don't worry got chance one. i met one of my ex when i was 14. puppy love lasted 2 years and broke up. no sex because too young blur blur oso only kiss and touch lah. 12 years later started to see each other again because both having problem with existing gf/bf. Bingo! never thought i still get it after so many years but must say an experience lady is much better :)

keep in contact with your ex stay as friend if possible u never know when u will get lucky. ex is the most easy to bonk no need to re-woo again. go in when they r at their weakest

sing1nitestand
03-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I think you are gentleman that why she keep her virgin especially for you. I have the same experience with you been with my ex-gf for 3 yrs plus . No sex and only holding hands (once a while) as she always said is better to do it in our big day but sad to said we breakoff after that. :( Reason - a lot of xiao ren between us. Think she is going to get marry soon and feel happy for her.

No regret.

looks like we are 同是天涯沦落人. Wish you get your right gal soon.

er...though moralely tat is not rite but do envy u have such ex-gf...

i totally agree with u on the moral.. i'm still feel guilty coz i cant be with her. what to do? cannot just give up the whole forest for 1 tree...

Touching man...

really? maybe it touch you, but hurt me.. :)

livedinpeace
03-08-2005, 06:30 PM
bro seah,

don't worry got chance one. i met one of my ex when i was 14. puppy love lasted 2 years and broke up. no sex because too young blur blur oso only kiss and touch lah. 12 years later started to see each other again because both having problem with existing gf/bf. Bingo! never thought i still get it after so many years but must say an experience lady is much better :)

keep in contact with your ex stay as friend if possible u never know when u will get lucky. ex is the most easy to bonk no need to re-woo again. go in when they r at their weakest

Hey bro u r lucky enough leh coz still got contact with ur ex...my ex ah... she totally dissapeared liao hm...can said try to avoid me gua...maybe last time i bonk her too hard until she scared to met me back :D i not even know she work at SG after she graduated,only know from her best fren oso my fren but dun want to know her number la since she dun want to let me know...

ricardo
03-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey bro u r lucky enough leh coz still got contact with ur ex...my ex ah... she totally dissapeared liao hm...can said try to avoid me gua...maybe last time i bonk her too hard until she scared to met me back :D i not even know she work at SG after she graduated,only know from her best fren oso my fren but dun want to know her number la since she dun want to let me know...

if she not interested than forget it lor. can always sen an email or sms say "i will always stand by u" or something like tat. then one day she kena problem with bf or hubby think of u ... bingo. i started out not to bonk my ex one just be friend lor but one thing led to another ... now still got contact but no bonk he he.

livedinpeace
03-08-2005, 06:47 PM
if she not interested than forget it lor. can always sen an email or sms say "i will always stand by u" or something like tat. then one day she kena problem with bf or hubby think of u ... bingo. i started out not to bonk my ex one just be friend lor but one thing led to another ... now still got contact but no bonk he he.

oic anyway is good oso la but too bad i not even have the contact but lucky now i got new gf so got plc to....hehe :D

UserAdmin
03-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Don't worry so much about the money. where now you got time in your hands
Money can be make back since you know she don't love you forever.
it's good that she or you have ended the relationship earlier better then
have her for many years and after marry then end it there rite.
Look at the bright side, now you start fresh and got more time for yourself.
Guess you also enjoy the time with her for the pass one years. sure there
is joy. It's juz like friends they come and go but Good or best friends will
never leave you no matter what... All to the best to you bro. Peace!

;)

pterchew
03-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Hi, What do u bros think? Any advise? :confused:

let bygone be bygone, let me share wif u my principle of wooing a girl
since u will be going back 2 the battlefield again. hope u dont get cheated
for another time. if a gal i like and is going on steady term wif me feel that
she 1 2 reserve tis or tat for watever reason, for me, i will usually do the
same wif some reservation on her. i will not focus too much love and money
on her. i will observe further b4 i pour my heart out. :)

we all need guarantee juz as she do, right?

jinrenhe
03-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I have had 3 GF in my life so far... all 3 we indulge in heavy petting but never had sex, not once. Is my experience abnormal? :o

My 1st GF I met her in JC time... she ever asked me once during our petting session "U wan go in?" I think I did the most ridiculous in the world by askin her bac "U wan?"
She said she dun know & she was scared... I told her better not then. Haha... think u guys must be thinkin I'm a fucking nerdish fool rite? She lost her virginity to her next BF & she had sex with all her subsequent BFs. But i have no regret at all... honestly.

We are still in contact aft 4 yrs... & i'm contended to be her gd fren. I once her told her " If i have to choose between sex (and never seeing u again) or no sex but can stil keep in touch with u, i wld choose the latter.."

I think when it comes to the gal i rely lov, Sex becomes secondary. I am horny boi & goes GL when i nd to release... But i rely love & respect her

TheFallenOne
04-08-2005, 12:19 AM
a quote to share. quite true :P

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."

fun4evergood
04-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Remember .....it takes two hands to clap....sex without consent is consider rape....

If ur purpose of having a gf is to be her....than find WL....they are most willing to be your gf.....

astrozz
04-08-2005, 08:16 AM
I think when it comes to the gal i rely lov, Sex becomes secondary. I am horny boi & goes GL when i nd to release... But i rely love & respect her

You got my respect bro . :)