PDA

View Full Version : Looking for open-minded ladies, couples, buds

vernongodlittle
02-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey guys, Justin here. Pretty much a newbie who has been lurking for awhile but finally got round to creating an account.

Got inspired by all the action that's been taking place, so thought I'd give it a shot myself. Lol.

What am I looking for? Single girls, or open minded couples, who don't mind fooling around.

Heck, if you're a guy and you just wanna make a new friend, talk about chicks here, I'm down for that too. (if you're into futsal even better)

A bit of myself - I'm 22, going 23 soon. Chinese. 172/60. Decent slim body, and face-wise - not bad. So if I'm goodlooking enough (cos everyone says that), why am I here? I guess you can say I have my needs, but I'm socially awkward in person before I know whether or not a girl is into having fun. That said when the occasion comes to perform, I think I don't disappoint. But you can be the judge of that.

Ok enough talk. You wanna see a pic? Uploaded one here.

http://i.imgur.com/yqxfdL7.jpg

It's not much (slightly under 6.5 when I'm hard), but shld give a good idea of what's in store. There are definitely much hotter guys out there. But if you think you wanna take a chance here, I think we could have a good time. (;

Alright man. Enough talk. Take it away.

WOOHOO
03-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Hey guys, Justin here. Pretty much a newbie who has been lurking for awhile but finally got round to creating an account.

Got inspired by all the action that's been taking place, so thought I'd give it a shot myself. Lol.

What am I looking for? Single girls, or open minded couples, who don't mind fooling around.

Heck, if you're a guy and you just wanna make a new friend, talk about chicks here, I'm down for that too. (if you're into futsal even better)

A bit of myself - I'm 22, going 23 soon. Chinese. 172/60. Decent slim body, and face-wise - not bad. So if I'm goodlooking enough (cos everyone says that), why am I here? I guess you can say I have my needs, but I'm socially awkward in person before I know whether or not a girl is into having fun. That said when the occasion comes to perform, I think I don't disappoint. But you can be the judge of that.

It's not much (slightly under 6.5 when I'm hard), but shld give a good idea of what's in store. There are definitely much hotter guys out there. But if you think you wanna take a chance here, I think we could have a good time. (;

the way you post dun seems so leh :p

ah rat
03-12-2013, 12:11 PM
the way you post dun seems so leh :p

Sis,curve dick :D

WOOHOO
03-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Sis,curve dick :D

REALLY AH lol I never see the pic OMG kekekeke
he should be socially active than more than awkward :p

ah rat
03-12-2013, 12:17 PM
REALLY AH lol I never see the pic OMG kekekeke
he should be socially active than more than awkward :p

Do U want to consider to try curve dick :D

WOOHOO
03-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Do U want to consider to try curve dick :D

wahhhh shoot arrow at me ah?? kekekekeke

CURVED upwards?
CURVED downwards?
CURVED left?
or CURVED right?

:p

ah rat
03-12-2013, 12:21 PM

CURVED upwards?
CURVED downwards?
CURVED left?
or CURVED right?

Sis,u want to know its curve in which direction.Make appointment with him.He will show U. :D

WOOHOO
03-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Sis,u want to know its curve in which direction.Make appointment with him.He will show U. :D

mai la woo shy la kekekeke :p

ah rat
03-12-2013, 12:25 PM
mai la woo shy la kekekeke :p

Sis,don't waste.This type of opportunity won't come always :D
Bring yr courage :D

WOOHOO
03-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Sis,don't waste.This type of opportunity won't come always :D
Bring yr courage :D

let me downa btl of single malt whiskey first ba :p

ah rat
03-12-2013, 12:42 PM
let me downa btl of single malt whiskey first ba :p

oh ,sis u need to consume whisky to boost yr courage :D

WOOHOO
03-12-2013, 12:57 PM
oh ,sis u need to consume whisky to boost yr courage :d

hahahahahaha

hcg_explorer
03-12-2013, 04:36 PM

cannot understand y muz post ur lanjiao photo leh ??? marikita liao still quite small leh... y not post ur lanjiao before erect one mah... upload ur video even better... frm buay ngeh becum ngeh...

huhu123
03-12-2013, 05:17 PM

CURVED upwards?
CURVED downwards?
CURVED left?
or CURVED right?

Got U curved one anod? Or W curved?

vernongodlittle
04-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Haha thanks for the attention guys. Bump for the day.

WOOHOO
04-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Got U curved one anod? Or W curved?

later one zig zag one appear :p

huhu123
04-12-2013, 07:13 PM
later one zig zag one appear :p

If have must really try arh sis can use and saw down tree.