PDA

View Full Version : Making you a Better Sex Partner

averysu
30-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I am going off for a short overseas attachment soon and as I am about to embark on my flight, I thought of giving you bros some tips or advice. I’m not sure if such a thread exists but I would love to write on such stuff. My friends keep pestering me to use my ‘expertise’ and ‘knowledge’ to help other samsters. That’s is why I got started in this forum in the first place.

When it comes to sex, we men all know if we have a small dick or low libido, we are at a losing end.

Give you 2 examples.

1) If we have a small dick, we tend to be low in confidence. That is the truth. When we have low confidence, we don’t tend to perform well than others who are confident. No matter how much psyching up we do, the fact is, it is very hard for guys to overcome the fact that they have a small dick. Conclusion: Small Dick=low confidence

2) Having a good libido has a lot of advantages. One good advantage I can give you all bros out there is there our ‘fun’ sessions can last longer and we can make full use of our buck. Imagine you’re getting a full service by this hot girl after paying like $300. The tragedy of this hot encounter is that you cum as fast as a bullet train. But if you have a good libido, you make that $300 worth every dollar. You can bang her till you’re satisfied. Cumming doesn’t necessarily mean satisfaction. You can cum but in your mind you’re like ‘shoots! I wanna fuck her more!’ Conclusion: Higher Libido = MORE FUN

So if you’re reading up till this point, I thank you and will get to the main point of the title of my post.

This thread will be in a series so the first of my series is every men’s wish: to make their dicks longer.

How to make your Dicks Longer (my technique)
1) When you’re lying down on your bed in the morning, whip out that small/big/brown/dark/chocolate/smelly/circumcised/uncircumcised dick of yours out of your pants. NO, don’t get a blowjob that moment from your wife/girlfriend.
2) In the morning, when you’re flat, the blood is evenly distributed, so your dick has more blood then when you’re standing.
3) With your dick in your hand, stretch it in four directions. Hold your dick in one of your hand and then stretch it towards your left. Hold it for 20 seconds. Don’t yank it too hard! Don’t stretch it till it hurts.
4) After 20 seconds, stretch downwards where the tip of your penis is pointed towards your legs.
5) After 20 seconds, to your right. And then upwards.

Remember, when you do this, don’t yank it to hard. I did this on a daily basis (missed a few days and there was a big difference in length).

Many people may dispute this technique but it really depends on the individual. The penis, just like the other parts of our body contain ligaments, so do it with the right amount of pressure. You wouldn’t want to pull a ligament here.
The idea of this technique to stretch the tissues as much as you can with the right amount of blood in your penis. If you stretched it when you’re standing, all you’re doing is just pulling the skin. When you’re lying down, there’s still blood in your penis so when you stretch, you’re actually stretching the tissues that blood is filling up.

I hope this advice works but remember, follow this at your own risk. I wouldn’t want a lawsuit falling at my doorstep.

Cheers guys! I’m about to board the flight and see whether I can this cute flight stewardess’s’ number and tap her when I land. Cheers bros!

movies08
30-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Oh. Thank you!