PDA

View Full Version : AV raid alert.

romidogdog
29-11-2013, 12:13 PM
To all bros here, happen to brows thru L##*b#@ forum , theres a thread regarding raid by AV at certain location n more to come as stated by one of the bro there. Pls take note n chiong safely.TQ.

kukumalu
29-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Funny why nobody post here. Maybe put here mod will remove. But wonder why remove if these ppl are their income source.

MICHL33
29-11-2013, 02:51 PM
mai lazy ho bro... go there and search for the thread "Anti Vice operation @ Novena" and see see. Thanks TS for the alert. Better be safe than regret leh...

romidogdog
29-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Bros. Go to LB forum , the bro will update the latest news. So far mentioned is novena, thomson, Pearl center appt. Chinatown.but funny thing is area B is rather hot but not mentioned.

IvoryLover
29-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Hopefully all the lousy okt get caught also then will have better 1 come out. The current batch of gals service really cmi and the okt also dishonest in advertising them

AzzHole
29-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Hopefully all the lousy okt get caught also then will have better 1 come out. The current batch of gals service really cmi and the okt also dishonest in advertising them

u be a honest one? :D

jared100
29-11-2013, 05:24 PM
thanks bro. that thread really is very helpful but just wondering how accurate the sources are. of course, better to be safe than sorry. :D

wonder if bros here are going to lay low for the time being... i want to lay low too but my lil bro don't want to listen.

i think most of the common ones which are in high human density, family oriented areas are being targeted. maybe complaints by the neighbour.

its better to go to FLs with location that are off the beaten track from your usual haunt. AV hit KPI easier if they target one block of apartment with many different FLs inside it. i am sure you know where these places are.

so my advise, avoid those places which most of the agent use now

Jenova
29-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Wah, got intel. Like got spy in police, like "wu jian dao" sia~

jared100
29-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Wah, got intel. Like got spy in police, like "wu jian dao" sia~

last time it was HCs and ktv, now its online vice, this is the oldest profession in the world, it will continue to evolve.

who knows, next will be using smartphone apps like MOMO, wechat or Flurv to find FLs.
read that it is alr happening in china.

littleskinny
30-11-2013, 09:00 AM
for the benefits of all

http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1963960&highlight=Anti+Vice+operation

CumExplorer
30-11-2013, 11:11 AM
i think most of the common ones which are in high human density, family oriented areas are being targeted. maybe complaints by the neighbour.

its better to go to FLs with location that are off the beaten track from your usual haunt. AV hit KPI easier if they target one block of apartment with many different FLs inside it. i am sure you know where these places are.

so my advise, avoid those places which most of the agent use now

bro thanks for upping, return favor and up you 12 pts, cheers

like to exchange pts with bros above 5 power, have a nice weekend to all bros