PDA

View Full Version : Recent raiding of online stable and okt

M0ntblanc
29-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Not sure how true it is but recently a lot of my chiong friends told me of their experience of the online stables they frequent are being raided and some stables are caught in the act. resulting in the working ladies being sent back... one of my good chiong friend told me that his regular stable of all prc was caught and lan lan no choice have to go other places such as geylang or HC.

bros any reliable info about this? so still ok to find online stable mah? I dun wan find le haven even fck den kenna fcking arrest =_=

is it due to bonus month thats why suddenly they become so active :p

milkyshake
29-11-2013, 09:55 AM
I also heard that AV is targeting hard on online vice activity nowadays. Ya, probably due to year end bonus..

will88
29-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Due to year end bonus then AV is active? Then this is certainly good news to many ppl cos they only work once a year....

Bro, AV is out almost every day. Just bcos there are ppl caught on consecutive days then say they work is wrong la. Remember earlier this year when Geylang is being sweep almost everyday for about 2 weeks? Can I say they are working to justify bigger bonus?

fantasyinjector
29-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Due to year end bonus then AV is active? Then this is certainly good news to many ppl cos they only work once a year....

Bro, AV is out almost every day. Just bcos there are ppl caught on consecutive days then say they work is wrong la. Remember earlier this year when Geylang is being sweep almost everyday for about 2 weeks? Can I say they are working to justify bigger bonus?

Support your logic. I have friend who work in the police force also. To say they only work once a year and blame it on the year end bonus. I think this people are too superficial.

hermit1313
29-11-2013, 10:17 AM
year end bonus, nothing was done, all leave kena cancelled... so all of them have to meet the monthly or yearly quota...

wolflust
29-11-2013, 10:33 AM
I would say is because newspaper reports. They know these are in operation, just that if they keep raiding, the courts will be jam packed. When newspapers report about these activities, they have to take action more frequently. If you read the evening Chinese papers, you will know what I am talking about.

M0ntblanc
29-11-2013, 11:36 AM
yes the wechat vice activity, the online forum stuff that are reported on newspaper sure do a part in pushing the av to take more action against forum and online vice

kukumalu
29-11-2013, 01:40 PM
How can u said year end bonus?! No matter how good, year end is fixed. They are aiming for the April performance bonus lah.

Zeith
29-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Year end AV need to hit target.

bochapsing
29-11-2013, 02:30 PM
internet is the "in" topic now mah.... :D:D:D

nigelT
29-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Ho Say Liao lo

wild_ren
29-11-2013, 10:27 PM
dont people use brain..

When some stuff have been coming out from the media. Complaint will be invited and therefore, the police will then start to come out and stamp their authority before going back quiet.

Therefore, if u all wanna complaint, go and complaint the media

massage1001
29-11-2013, 10:37 PM
People complain they must act else people will complain police never do work, therefore it's always good to keep playgrounds hidden

kukumalu
30-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Action die down?

kukumalu
02-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Saw on other site that tanjong katong got vans hovering....