PDA

View Full Version : Chongqing Sexcapade

honkytonk_man
02-08-2005, 12:52 AM
Having heard so much about Chong Qing MM, I am tempted to get the first flight out of SG.....Would appreciate it if bros here with CQ experience can provide some much needed pointers such as places to stay, places to visit during the daytime etc...thks!

anikin
11-08-2005, 01:26 AM
well bro, i heard from kryo that this could be a reality real soon ... would need some time to plan though.

keep in touch! :)

Huzige
11-08-2005, 02:41 AM
From the recent trip it appears that most, if not all the brudders that I met are in this forum - so, I thought I should re-register myself and perhaps drop in more often to touch base.

I saw Kyro & Chew just now, after I got home from ZMT - and they were talking about Chongqin too. I guess many brudders must have good experiences with CQ MMs in CP/SJ/QT/ZMT, hahaha! But remember, the best ones may already have left for Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and other coastal cities where they can make more money away from home.

Anyway, below is from my Taiwanese "network" received earlier this year to wet your appetite - it's in Chinese, but am sure it's no problem for you. I heard that things are getting back to normal after major cleanup late last year - as they said, there is only one way to find out - so, head west young men!

??????????
????????????????
???????????20?30?
????????????
????????????????
???????????????
???????????
??????????????????
??????????????? ??

??????
????????????
????????
??????????????????
???????????????
?????????????

???????????????????
?????????
????????????????????
?????????
?????
???????

???????????
????????
?????????????
??????????????
?????????????
??????????
?????????
????????

????????????
????????
???????20??????
????????
???????????????????
??????????????????
????????????????
?????50?
?????????????
?????????????????
?????????150?????
???????Q
????????
???????????
??????????????? ???
?????????????????

Huzige
11-08-2005, 02:50 AM
BTW, I forgot to mention about this article that I've previously shared with Sinoview re CQ MMs from higher institute of learning:

http://blog.yesky.com/162/skywxhsky/246162.shtml

Hey - maybe I can find more PAs, hahaha!

Huzige
11-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Oophs, sori abt the worms... trying again... hopes it works, otherwise someone has to help dis old fart:

??????????
????????????????
???????????20?30?
????????????
????????????????
???????????????
???????????
??????????????????
??????????????? ??

??????
????????????
????????
??????????????????
???????????????
?????????????

???????????????????
?????????
????????????????????
?????????
?????
???????

???????????
????????
?????????????
??????????????
?????????????
??????????
?????????
????????

????????????
????????
???????20??????
????????
???????????????????
??????????????????
????????????????
?????50?
?????????????
?????????????????
?????????150?????
???????Q
????????
???????????
??????????????? ???
?????????????????

airbrush
16-08-2005, 04:31 PM
End of Bu Xin St there are many Pubs and some MP, try you luck there. Business there is not so good but the service is good. Depend on how you communicate with the girls there. There are still blur sotongs there. The smart one all swam to SZ or other Cities. But if you have time and wanted to pick up girls, then go to Big departmental store, go to section which sell refrigerators, those girls there are easier to siang. The smart one will not be in this section. If you tell them that you are first time in CQ & need someone to bring you around the chances for them to bring you around is high. But be prepare, they may bring their friends along. And the rest of the agenda is up to you. One more thing to add, if you bring them for dancing, the girls are good in slow dance because their work involve shifting refrigerators.