PDA

View Full Version : tn in jalan sultan fr xiao ting

searcher99
31-07-2005, 09:44 AM
This is my first time provide fr xiao tings do not get angry with me.....

On 29/7/2005, mi and my reservice guys go for a massage before we go back to camp. we r in half unform and we survey the place and look ard at ard lunch time. first fourth flrs, i was quite bored,most of gals look ard 5.5/10 to 6/10. As we go to 5th flr, I saw beautiful ger at the tn sitting and eating lunch, her collegues ask mi wanna massage and just ignore and keep staring at the ger and she stopped eating and smiled at mi. She ask mi wanna massage, I am very peisa to take her and she say dun mind do massage now and later she eat her lunch lol. I immediately say ok and follow her to a rm and she closed the curtain, she ask mi to strip lol and then i strip and while she get the towel and then pass it to mi and i lay down on the bed and she start the massage and she +++ to mi that she just arrive, her massage not so great, she massge ard 5mins and ask mi whether i want special. i ask her what special, hj=$50, fj=$100 + room $30.00, i do not have enough budget and try to cut down the price to $60 and she say she can discount to $80, i say ok and she go and get the cd.
she cap the rod and she strip and she has very fair skin and somemore she wear gstring,and she has a tattoo above her pussy,and do it in the missonary style and i suck her breast and she has pink color nipple, her pussy is very tight and every pump i get and her juicy comes flowing, it is a very great feeling. after that i cum, she help mi to take off the cd, then i go to shower rm and wash myself.
i get her no and her name is xiao ting.

bj-0/10( she does not do bj, it makes mi feel turn off)
hj-0/10( i never ask)
fj-8/10( she moan softy in my ears whenever i thrust her and she enjoys it, her pussy is tight)
total cost $80FJ+30Rm=$110

tikus69
31-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Bro, what you mean "Room $30". You mean you book her out and got a room? Or this TN actualyl charge for use of the room? If so got lock or not? Attached toilet?

NorthGuy
31-07-2005, 10:40 PM
There is a newspaper report about the massage shops in sultan plaza today on the chinese newspaper. The report is saying that more massage shops are opening over there and some tenants over there are not happy about it.

hardrocksg
31-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Bro, what you mean "Room $30". You mean you book her out and got a room? Or this TN actualyl charge for use of the room? If so got lock or not? Attached toilet?
1) TN normally is drawn curtains with a massage bed outfitted, lockiing is out of question
2) Attached toilet? In JSP at the most is shower facilities at the innermost part of the joint

5th flr is not only 1 joint

seacher
31-07-2005, 10:54 PM
makes mi feel turn off)
hj-0/10( i never ask)
fj-8/10( she moan softy in my ears whenever i thrust her and she enjoys it, her pussy is tight)
total cost $80FJ+30Rm=$110
ai ya!!!
ur joined date so much earlier then mine....
looks like i am a clone (unknowingly) 2 :p
wat happen to ur rep pts??

napster
31-07-2005, 11:03 PM
bj-0/10( she does not do bj, it makes mi feel turn off)
you want her to puke out her lunch ar :D

owen10
31-07-2005, 11:56 PM
This is my first time provide fr xiao tings do not get angry with me.....

On 29/7/2005, mi and my reservice guys go for a massage before we go back to camp. we r in half unform and we survey the place and look ard at ard lunch time.

wow wear half u to chiong ... heavy boots, pants n all .. buay kow wei meh? :confused:

(but i bet u will feel much lighter after d session :D )

beck8
01-08-2005, 07:52 AM
no lah, the charge of the massage lah (eventhough it was not there, 5mins according to FR). I think this R charges $30 for 45 mins. the young gers are good in looking, skin, figure and boobs, but they nvr give good massage, that's why I reluctant to go in. wondering have to try those mature ladies at GL joints.

Anybody could recommend good massage plus, by relatively cheap and fair masseuse.

Boeingman
02-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Hi! Is that shop at level 5 nearest to the escalator? I heard she dun offer FJ but only HJ.

sexgod7
04-08-2005, 08:54 AM
so are you the boss or owner or have an interested in this joint?