PDA

View Full Version : A Real Find

simplyd
31-07-2005, 03:45 AM
Was wandering around GL last night , actually waiting for for my gal to finish with her customer when I bumped into this little gem walking along the coffeeshops at L20 . I was first attracted by her bouncing boobs , negotiated price with her and off we went to business .

Chatted with her in the shower and she claimed that business was bad due to frequent raids so I offered her a deal , since the minimum time for the hotel we checked into was 2 hrs I told her that I would give her extra if we could prolong the session . She agreed since she was going to go home after our session .

Started with the usual bath together , etc etc , she washed my cock clean , checking for the usual stuff . We then proceeded to the bed where I lit up a cigarette , since we had time to spare . Before you know it , she starts her BJ , and boy must I say , it is one of the best that I have ever received .

Slow and steady she milks my cock with her mouth , no rushing up and down motions like most prcs . Then came the best bit , she went lower and sucked on my balls like no other PRC has done for me . This went on for almost 30 mins !!!! yes believe it or not , 30 mins before she got tired and capped me .

Her pussy was nice and tight , and i pumped away , her tits are a handful , as you will see in my pics later , and the sounds that emit from her are as real as can be . i got tired from pumping on top for almost 15 mins and started to get soft , I pulled out my cock and the condom got stuck in her pussy . To get me hard again , she starts blowing on my now semi errect member . This wakes him up again and she caps me with a new rubber . This time she sits on top and starts to gyrate and work on my cock . After another 15 mins she gets tired and it's time for some doggie action . I start pumping away and even manage to stick a finger into her arsehole , this makes her jump and I start banging even harder , it's now just a matter of mins before I reach the end and I pull out my cock and cum all over her back and ass , rubbing some of my cum into her ass and pussy for good measure .

This girl is a real gem i must say , real GF treatment and she does not rush you . I will definately go back for a second round if I have more cash .

Brothers , enjoy the pics that I have , I was too busy enjoying the action so I only have the bj pics and some post action pics for you .

simplyd
31-07-2005, 03:48 AM
Here are the first set of pics .

IceMan7
31-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Hope u don't mind, repost these pics for u... :D

simplyd
31-07-2005, 10:51 AM
WOW !!! I don's have much pics to post on SB but I am truly honoured that my pics are now on sammy's banner .... must work harder to get mor new pics in .........

susuyamyam
31-07-2005, 03:33 PM
wow, pretty PRC there. wats the damage and if possible share leh

simplyd
01-08-2005, 12:54 AM
Over 500 views but my points and rep still so low ...... sigh ..... Hope these will encourage you guys to add points to me .

sammyboyfor
01-08-2005, 03:08 AM
Over 500 views but my points and rep still so low ...... sigh ..... Hope these will encourage you guys to add points to me .

There are 500 thread views but only those who have access to this section can download the pictures and view them. If you want to know how many have actually seen the pictures, look at the view count next to the attachment icons.

If any of those people have given you points previously, they cannot increase your points for the next one and a half years.

DumbAss
01-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Great Pix bro! I would like to give you my humble 6pts but already given so must wait another 3 years!
Sam, Can you do something about this 1000 thingy? :D

simplyd
01-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Ah So ...... now I geddit ..... Well anyways lets hope all the brudders who can vote for me will help ..... :)

IceMan7
01-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Let's turn on the lights... :D

simplyd
04-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Here's a few more ....

coolguy28_1999
04-08-2005, 11:07 PM
u deserve some encouragement :)
keep it up!!

IceMan7
05-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Nice pics...I will up yr rep points next few days... :D

simplyd
23-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Thanks to all the brudders who have upped my points . I called my gem of a gal the day b4 only to find that she is leaving today ... As a matter of fact she is now gone . Managed to have one last session b4 she goes . to those who I have passed her number to and who have tried her out , I hope you enjoyed her most fabulous BJ . Snapped a few pics to keep as memoirs , will be uploading everything as soon as I can . Like I mentioned b4 , she gives one of the best BJ's I have ever had ...... I'm gonna miss her .

simplyd
05-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Bro's I am hving problems viewing some of the pics , maybe becos i havent posted for some time liao . Here are a few more of this gem that I have , hope it's enuff to get my access back ......

simplyd
05-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Anyone knows why I am getting the following message ?

simplyd, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.
If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only. [Terms and Conditions for Invitation].
You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.
Log Out Home