PDA

View Full Version : Degree mill pleased that more Africans will be cumming for more

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-11-2013, 02:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/daughter-of-zimbabwe/889106.html

PEASANTPORE: A growing number of African peasants are enrolled at the Sex Development Institute of Peasantpore (MDIS).

One of them who graduated on Saturday is the daughter of Zimbabwe Tinpot Ruler Robert aka Carrot Mugabe.

Bona Mugabe, 24, graduated with a Master of Sex in Banking. The programme is affiliated with the University of Wales in the paedophile infested Not So Great Britain.

Her noble clan, consisting of parents and brothers were in Peasantpore as part of the shopping trip disgused as a trip to witness the graduation of the family's Princess.

Ms Mugabe did her undergraduate degree in Accounting and Finance in Hong Kong, and chose to complete her Masters in Peasantpore as she was thoroughly snubbed by the arrogant Cantonese.

The Mouthpiece crows she is one of the growing numbers of African students studying at the degree mill known as MDIS. The highly profitable degree mill known as MDIS said that in the last 36 full moons, the mill has printed fivefold increase of degrees.

MDIS Sex Secretary and smooth talker Dr R They-vent-dumb said: "Since Peasantpore is becoming a degree mill hub for education in the Asiatic region, we've already attracted students from 78 countries, and Africa is a very good area since the people are more interested in cumming here for a good holiday with Ruler Loong's blessings.

“If they can pay, we can print any degrees they want! Their sexisfaction, my passion."

Zimbabwe Ruler Mugabe said: "Ruler Loong very stingy leh, give us so few scholarships but his own children all taking state scholarships. My daughter just told me Ruler Loong is an expert in Qin Dynasty Legalist Statecraft, so she encourages me to learn a trick or two and apply them back home.

“Ruler Loong and I got a lot in common, both our clans are very rich man, but he only got one city but I got whole of Zimbabwe to loot and ruin lor, that's the difference."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168755-Degree-mill-pleased-that-more-Africans-will-be-cumming-for-more&goto=newpost).