PDA

View Full Version : First Fuck In Poly! :)

astroboy1982
21-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Pardon me for my poor English. Just sharing my first fuck when I was in poly! :p

Ring!!! Lunch time.. While walking towards the gate, a girl suddenly approach me..

Girl: Hey, I got something to tell u!

Me: Yes.. (I am still very inexperienced that time so my reply to her was very blunt)

Girl: My friend XXX want to know you. This is her number. If you got time u msg her ok.

Me: Stunt.. Don neo what to do.. So I just reply her ok ok..

No wonder everytime I walk pass the canteen a group of girls will joke, smile n look at me..

After few days, I still have not acted cos at that time don neo what to do.. Don neo how to 'xian' cha bo (girl)..

Until one fine day..

To be continue.. :)

aswon
22-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Pardon me for my poor English. Just sharing my first fuck when I was in poly! :p

Ring!!! Lunch time.. While walking towards the gate, a girl suddenly approach me..

Girl: Hey, I got something to tell u!

Me: Yes.. (I am still very inexperienced that time so my reply to her was very blunt)

Girl: My friend XXX want to know you. This is her number. If you got time u msg her ok.

Me: Stunt.. Don neo what to do.. So I just reply her ok ok..

No wonder everytime I walk pass the canteen a group of girls will joke, smile n look at me..

After few days, I still have not acted cos at that time don neo what to do.. Don neo how to 'xian' cha bo (girl)..

Until one fine day..

To be continue.. :)

continue the story... camping here... :D

getawayhard
22-11-2013, 01:16 AM
Pls continue, waiting for your next post

phimhd0006
22-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Thank. Continue, please.

Botakhead
22-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Interesting, must be your 'virgin' fuck too? :D

astroboy1982
22-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Ring.. Lunch time again.. As usual walking out of the gate for my lunch..

While walking a girl approached me..

XXX: Hi..

Me: Hi.. U are?

XXX: I am the girl who wanna know u!!!

I was shock cos still inexperienced that time.. Inside me I was thinking wow so daring..

Me: oh.. Hi..

XXX: How come u never sms or call me?

I don't know how to reply.. So..

Me: Hmmm.. Oh.. I was tie up with projects.. That's why no time..

XXX: Aiya.. Nvm.. U free tis weekend? Wanna watch movies together?

I was shock again.. So upfront sia..

Me: Ok loh.. On.. Hmmm..

So.. We fixed an appointment and decided we watch at town area (For yr info, our subsequent dates and hanky panky dates happened at one of the cinema at town area).. :)

To be continued..

jsingh85
22-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Waiting for more bro.

astroboy1982
22-11-2013, 01:53 PM
The Saturday has come! I was the one who booked the tickets. Text her before hand the time n place to meet on the day..

Me: Waiting for her patiently outside the cinema.. Suddenly tap me from behind.. I turn around..

XXX: Hi.. Sorry I'm late.. Reach very long already ah?

Me: Nah it's ok.. Just reach not long ago..

Light make up, in a white spag top (Revealing her C assets) n wearing a silk skirt (Smooth type, I got fetish for that) with nice perfume smell. At that time my bro suddenly stand cos she was totally different when she was in school. But controlling myself..

Me: Still got time leh? Wanna go for a walk or buy something to drink or eat in the cinema later?

XXX: Anything loh..

Fast forward..

Inside the cinema, I lost my concentration.. Was not into the movie.. Eyes occasionally looking at her assets.. There was once when she caught me looking at her.. But smile at me cheekily..

After the movie session, we went for our dinner.. Tis time I keep my eyes at her instead looking at her assets.. Cos quite obvious seating face to face each other..

Inside myself, I was thinking hosey liao. Pretty. Sweet. I want continue to meet her.

I told her that would she mind if I send her home after that.. She say ok.. So while sending her home.. I ask whether is she free next weekend again? Can chop her in advance a not (scare she got chop by her friends or other guys so I book her in advance)? She say ok.. So I told her I will be making arrangement..

To be continued..

Putin
22-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Good reading, support you :)

astroboy1982
22-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Good reading, support you :)

Up me la.. Lol..

LovePotion
22-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Sometime in our life, something like this happen at least once =)

astroboy1982
22-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Sometime in our life, something like this happen at least once =)

Lol.. It happened to me.. Memorable.. :)

aswon
23-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Steady lah... TS.. We are camping here...

aswon
23-11-2013, 12:31 PM
more updates! :D

henabi
23-11-2013, 12:35 PM
reporting in!!!

looking forward to the bonkings in poly ^.^